sbi life insurance

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about sbi life insurance

vkkatiyar

Aug 13, 2018

After mature delay in payment of swadhan yojana

Sir, Due to lack of knowledge & misguided by SBI employee Mr.Amit Kumar mob no.8601860600 working at sbi life Farrukhabad UP ,He gave me the form of surrender value instead of mature value,I fill that form now they are paying me 65% of my paid premium , which I have refused to take, because I have completed 10yrs as per terms and condition of SBI life swadhan yojana,so I am eligible for mature value of swadhan yojana,so it is my request that please pay my payment accordingly.My details are as follows:-Policy no 86000051009, customer I'd:- 17509002 , Form no :- 7015920,DOB -15.7.1964 Name Vijay Kumar , Address-vill Rathoura mohaddinpur,Post-jhashi distt-Farrukhabad UP 209735.Please help me to get my mature value of swadhan yojana Thanks

Aug 10, 2018

RE: wrong information for opening new policy

We acknowledge your concern. In order to assist you further please provide us with your policy number and contact details along with suitable time to call you so that one of our customer representatives can connect with you.

thahirabegam

Aug 8, 2018

wrong information for opening new policy

Subject: SBI Life Insurance staff cheated us:

I am Thahira Begam (60 Years old) had Fixed Deposit in SBI Kumbakonam Main Branch, Due to my personal need me and my husband visited bank on 31th July 2018 and cancelled our FD. While cancelling our FD account your Staff Ms. Ramya, SBI Life Insurance (Mobile Number # 9789456434) acted like SBI Bank Staff and informed us to deposit at least one lakh rupees in SBI FD Account for one year to eliminates the premature fines. We accepted your staff request and put the signature wherever she asked. during that time we though your staff belongs to SBI Bank, We haven't realized the she belongs to SBI Life Insurance. She haven't wear any ID Card and she didn't informed us that we are paying for Insurance. She said only we are in process of opening FD account in SBI Bank.
We came to know that we have been cheated by SBI Life Insurance on the next day while we receive the call from SBI Life Insurance validation team and they explained us clearly that this is not a Fixed Deposit and it is an insurance where we suppose to pay premium yearly for 5 years. so we denied the verification call and requested them to cancel the whole process. but verification team informed us to send the official complaint to SBI Life Insurance to cancel the process and credit your amount back to bank account.
After that we visited the bank also, but your SBI Life Insurance staff (Ms. Ramya) not available in SBI Kumbakonam Branch.
Now I am requesting you to cancel the process which was initiated by your staff Ms. Ramya (Mobile Number # 9789456434) and kindly transfer the amount (INR 99900.00) to my SB Account # 00000010923146539. IFSC Code: SBIN0000864.

Jul 31, 2018

Dear Ajit,

We have not received requested details till date hence as per our company policy, we are closing the loop here. In case you need our assistance or wish to re-initiate the conversation, then please mail us with your policy information and contact details along with detailed complaint on our official email address - info@sbilife.co.in.

Since details shared in this forum are protected and not visible to us due to security concerns. Once emailed to us then please inform us here along with your email address so that our team can trace your mail and connect with you for further assistance

Jul 30, 2018

Dear Ajit,

We are still waiting for you to share us with your contact details along with convenient time to call you so that we can address your concern soon.

Jul 27, 2018

Dear Ajit,

We are waiting for you to share us your contact details along with suitable time to call you so that we can assist you better.

RE: toll free not working 1800-22-9090

As per your discussion with our official, your query has been addressed.

Dear Ajit,

We tried calling you multiple times on registered mobile number however, we were unable to connect with you. Please provide us with alternate contact details along with the best time to call you so that we address your concern.

RE: toll free not working 1800-22-9090

We acknowledge your concern. Our team will connect with you shortly for further discussion.

ajitnagarale

reimbursement

I Chandrappa Nagarale, i had policy in sbilife ..i paid 4 terms means 200000 rs... after few years i was unable to continue,,,,,, later policy was surrendered by me ... i got apprx 173000 rs only ...in your branch i calculated n they told me about approx 219000 re would get but when i surrendered my policy i got less amount ...... later i attached pan and aadhar.......but didn't get remaining amount
Policy no.49006677604
ajitnagarale

reimbursement of policy amount

Policy no.49006677604
swamynathbypa

toll free not working 1800-22-9090

Hello SBI life

I have taken a policy last year and your agent told me that for the 1st year i have to pay the premium amount (Rs 50000) at once and from 2nd year i can pay my premium amount monthly, but few days back i have received a call stating that i have to pay my premium amount at once before the due date and for further clarification i was told to contact toll free no which is not working.Kindly look into the issue

My policy no 35714252906,

Jun 13, 2018

RE : wrong information provided by sbi life home branch about my policy paid up

Dear Subodh,

As per your discussion with our official, we have provided all the information regarding your concerns.Our team has requested you to mail us your detailed query on our official email address - info@sbilife.co.in.

Jun 13, 2018

RE : wrong information provided by sbi life home branch about my policy paid up

Dear Subodh,

Jun 12, 2018

Dear Arun,

We have not received requested details till date hence as per our company policy, we are closing the loop now. Please reply to us here, in case you need our assistance or wish to re-initiate the conversation.

Subodh@1

Jun 11, 2018

wrong information provided by sbi life home branch about my policy paid up

Mera Naam Subodh Kumar hai aur mera policy number 1B007066904 hai. Me apni policy ko paid up krne ke baare me sbi life customer care call kiya Jahan se mujhe bataya gaya ki me apni sbi life home branch jakar policy related documents saath le jakar wahan policy paid up application fill up krke policy ko paid up Kara Sakta hu but meri home branch sbi life, Mangal Pandey Nagar Meerut ke dealing manager aur executive ne kaha ki sirf policy surrender ke liye form fill up kiya jaata hai policy paid up ke liye nhi aur kaha ki me apna premium rok Dunga to automatically policy paid up ho jayegi .
So please sir apse request hai ki meri policy number 1B007066904 ko paid up karane ki kripa kre .mujhe sbi life branch Mangal Pandey Nagar Meerut ne gumraha kiya hai so please sir .

Jun 11, 2018

Dear Arun,

We are still waiting for you to share us your policy number and contact details along with best time to call you so that we can assist you better.

Jun 8, 2018

RE : SBI insurance matured amount credited less amount

Dear Ravindra,

As per your discussion with our official, your concern has been addressed. For any further assistance or clarification please contact us at info@sbilife.co.in.

Jun 7, 2018

RE : SBI insurance matured amount credited less amount

Dear Ravindra,

Jun 7, 2018

Arun K Bhaskar

Jun 6, 2018

Customer toll free 1800 22 9090 not working

Customer toll-free is not working at least for the past 3 days for me. Today luckily connected but customer care executive is not picking the call and answering. This is one of the pathetic situations where I would need to pay the premium for my Sarl Pension policy and also to know some details

Escalating this so that somebody will pick up this escalation and resolve the same
Shyam Paroor

Jun 5, 2018

Hi team

Claim number : 511703
Policy number : ################
Current address : Shyam PV, Paroor house, Ayyanppankavu P.O, Kozhukully, Thrissur-680752
phone no : 7592811765
Due to lightning and thunder on 17-05-2018, heavy damage occured to my home and electronic appliances. One part of my home got slanted too. I have informed about this to Sbi General Insurance at Thrissur and a person named Anil kumar.V. came for survey. He asked us to submit our claim f copy, copy of buiding permit, copy of buiding plan, press report form, report from village officer and materiological report. He told us that materiological report fee is Rs. 4000. Our panchayat member has already verified my home and given the witness certificate. I enquired about the report from village officer in village office, they are telling that there is no govt rule for issuing such report. I dont know that press report is needed for this purpose so I have not given any newspaper ad. From all this I understood that Sbi have no idea in providing the insurance amount. That's why we were asked to provide such unnecessary documents. I am from a middle class family, I will take debt or pledge something and will do my home renewal works. I will not take such general insurance policy from sbi in my lifetime herafter and will not suggest to others too. Please dont do such fraudulant works to others also. Its my kind request. Atleast have some courtesy to pay my initial insurance amount that I have given.
My account number is
Name: Shyam PV
Ac.No : ################
IFSc : PUNB0258800
ravindra8421

May 29, 2018

SBI insurance matured amount credited less amount

This is Ravindra & My SBI insurance policy number is 35037639803. This policy got matured on 29th April 2018. I have paid around 1,50,000 rupees but maturity date i got only 1,37,417 but SBI executive promised me that i will get nearly 2 Lakh rupees.

Apr 16, 2018

RE : Change in Payment Frequency for Policy # (1N555355604)

Dear Jyoti,

With regards to your concern, a detailed reply has been sent to your email address. For any further assistance or clarification please contact us at info@sbilife.co.in.

hitachi air conditioner - AC Not working- Customer Care not helping
    Dear Suddhy, We understand that your complaint is...
    ANANTH PANIKUMAR - EXAMINATION PROCEDURE
    Hello Students, This is Ananth Panikumar, I am an...
    PAYTM MALL - Refund of money
    I have ordered some products from paytm mall.Due to some...
    HITACHI SPLIT AC - Not proper service - LED light continous on
    Dear Hitesh, We understand that your complaint is...
    AKTU - Carry over paper NCS - 402 (TAFL)
    Regarding Carry over paper result Sir, I am a final...
    AL SYED CONSULTANCY - Foreign Job Cheating Company
    வெளிநாட்டு வேலை...
    www.agents_support---licindia.co - PAID INVOICE NOT ADJUSTED
    DEAR SIR ONLINE TRANSECTION YASH BANK AT 10/08/2018 BUT...
    HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD - Relieving letter n Fnf
    Dear sir, Pls help me to provide the relieving letter n...
    Vasan dental - Implant service
    ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: S1,...