SBI MOPS

Nagaland

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI MOPS

H S SHARMA 56

Nov 21, 2020

money deducted but receiver not confirmed

I used G pay attached to SBI a/c to pay Rs1150/= to Firms Societies and Chits UP Lucknow for renewal of Society has been deducted from account but on line payment detail is showing " NO DETAILS EXITS"
The details are as under
Trans. Amount :- 1150
UPI Trans. ID :- ############
Google Trans ID :- CICAgKC9uoG-dA
Date :- 22/11/2020
Time :- 13:30
Contact :- [email protected]

Please resolve it and inform on my mail as my work is held up.
Trigo

Nov 5, 2020

Refund

I PAYED FEE FOR SSC STENOGRAPHER BUT PAYMENT OS STILL UNSUCCESSFUL
st49909

Oct 26, 2020

Money deducted but form status is incomplete

I pay the 100 rupay fee from Google pay . money deducted but form payment status is incomplete please refund the my money in my account number..
UPI Transaction ID-############
Google transaction ID-CICAgKCtoP6OZg
khatiwal deepak

Oct 22, 2020

To get refund of 1500 Rs. from SBIMOPS

I did a transaction of 1500 Rs. through google pay to [email protected] for filling the GATE-2021 form on 7th October. money get deducted from my account and it was a successful transaction but it was not updated to as form fees get paid. so 7th October was the last day to fill the form so I did again a fresh transaction of 1500rs. by debit card. But I did not get back my first transaction money.

Deepak Kumar
Contact no.- 90******05
Google transaction id- CICAgKD12fVt
Email id- [email protected]
Akash attri

Oct 19, 2020

Payment Refund

I did a payment of ssc stenographer through my paytm upi, fee deducted from my account but at site of ssc it did not reflect plz help me out refund my money plz.
Bharatkumar624

Oct 16, 2020

AMOUNT DEDUCTED BUT NOT TRANSFERED TO MERCHANT
I have paid for SSC-JE-2020 through UPI , money deducted from bank account but not reflected in merchant account . Please resolve

Transaction id : ############
gsreddy1994

Oct 14, 2020

AMOUNT DEDUCTED BUT NOT TRANSFERED TO MERCHANT

I have paid for IISC JAM through UPI , money deducted from bank account but not reflected in merchant account . Please resolve

Transaction id : SBI3E9CA70EA6B3418B816CF2C1D6A59B5A
gsreddy1994

Oct 14, 2020

AMOUNT DEDUCTED BUT NOT TRANSFERED TO MERCHANT

I did payment to SBIMOPS for IISC JAM Application through UPI using Phone pay but when I enquired to phone pay they told money has been successfully debited from account from p-pay, I made payment,. As there was notification of transection failed
My Transaction id is.. SBI3E9CA70EA6B3418B816CF2C1D6A59B5A
Please refund it to my account as soon as possible.
jahnavi1

Oct 7, 2020

payment done but no confirmation

i did my payment for gate 2021 through google pay its showing payment done in gogle pay to [email protected] in google pay its showing payment successful and amount deducted but in form its not showing payment done but amount is deducted
Ravi340

Oct 7, 2020

Amount is deducted but transaction is failed

I paid ₹100 by using UPI to SSC For an application fees of SSC exam ,,,,,, amount is deducted from my account and UPI says that transaction was successful ,,,,, but SSC says that they didn't receive the payment and because of that I'm unable to proceed further stages of application .....!!!!!

Now help me out ,,,,

Reference no - 50000485039200424

Sep 15, 2020

Money deducted from my bank account.but payment not succesful

i submitted my ossc soil extension worker fees of rs 200 through upi via sbi mops and money deduced my account succesfully but money not received receiver.i failed to take print out of it.plese help me to get the print of my payment. i need this payment receipt as my upi reference no-############.plese help me.

email id: [email protected]

ashoka kumar behera
transcation date :15/09/2020

Aug 16, 2020

Payment receipt

I submitted my ssc delhi police application fees of rs. 100 through upi via sbi mops but I failed to take print out of it. Please help me to get the print out of my
Payment.
My UPI reference no.-############

Email ID - [email protected]
Navdeep Sharma
Transaction date-16-08-2020

Aug 16, 2020

Fee show incomplete

Ssc fee is done but Sbi showing incomplete fee.
vipinnlr007

Jul 9, 2020

UGC Net payment deducted from my account but showing incomplete fee payment

I made a payment for 1000 Rs for UGC Net exam fees through Google Pay UPI collected by sbimops on 29 jun 2020,the amount was deducted from my account. But my NTA exam site showing incomplete payment transaction.

Upi transactuon id : ############

M. 9037224684
RathikaRadhakrishnan

Jul 7, 2020

UGC Net payment deducted from my account but showing incomplete fee payment

I made a payment for 500 Rs for UGC Net exam fees through BHIM UPI collected by sbimops on 30jun 2020,the amount was deducted from my account. But my NTA exam site showing incomplete payment transaction.

Mail [email protected]
Reshma S M

Jun 25, 2020

MONEY DEBITED, BUT PAYMENT WAS UNSUCCESSFUL

I was paying the NLC IL Exam fee. I made payments through UPI. Each time I paid the amount was deducted from my account, but in NLC site it was showing that the payment was successful. After few hours I tried again using HDFC Debit card, again the money was debited but the status in NLC site showed that the payment was unsuccessful. So the next day I tried with UPI again. Again my money was debited but payment was unsuccessful. Later I tried using SBI Debit card and the transaction was a success, and my application was submitted.
After 4 working days, I got the refund for the first Debit card transaction. But today it has been 9 working days, and yet I did not receive the refund for the failed UPI transactions.
SBI MOPS was the UPI payment gateway.

UPI transaction ids : ############ , Date June14, 2020, Google transaction id: CICAgKDJguqddQ
############ , Date June 13, 2020, Google transaction id : CICAgKDJ1OvVGA

Please initiate the refund asap. It is a total of 1708 rupees.

Reshma S M
Athulya.c

Apr 17, 2020

money deducted from my account but transaction was not successfull

I have payed UGC NET exam fee through sbi mop using my UPI account. Money deducted from my bank account ,but transaction was failure. Now i want to pay my fees. May i get my money back or can be the transaction successfull.

SBI reference number : CPAACMJAJ5

shiv4

Mar 30, 2020

UGC NET PAYMENT DEDUCTED FROM ACCOUNT BUT SHOWING INCOMPLETE FEE PAYMENT

Sir /madam
I was making online payment 500 RUPEES of UGC net from SBI MOPS, the money has been deducted, the form is telling the incomplete
REF. NO. UPI/DR/############/SBIMOPS/SBIN/[email protected]/COLLEC
deducted DATE- 24/03/2020
EMAIL ID- [email protected]
sbi a/c no. 31812051442
branch code- SBIN0001265
nirmalaSoni

Mar 30, 2020

Payment deducted from my UPI wallet but transaction failed on ugc nta net website

I paid for Nta net on 26.03.20 through my UPI wallet. Transaction was successful and money got deducted from my bank account but on Nta net site , it was showing transaction failed. Till today money was not refunded. So I kindly request you to refund the money in my account. Transaction detail is as follow:

UPI Transaction ID:-############
To :- [email protected]
transaction amount:- 1000/-
Google transaction ID:- CICAgKChgdayCg

Nirmala Soni
sonik sinha

Feb 16, 2020

Payment deducted from upi wallet but transaction failed on NEET Website

I paid the UPI. Payment has been made from my bank, but incomplete payment shows on your portal.The payment was made on 08/02/2020. ([email protected]############-Collect from sonik) Cheque/Ref. No.:############ Which has not yet been refund in my bank. After waiting for so many days, I paid again today on 16/02/2020. I request that my lost payment be refunded
Adity1

Jan 13, 2020

Money deducted from my bank acnt ..but payment not successful

ALREADY DEDUCTED FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT. I WAS APPLIED FOR SSC CHSL ON 7 JAN 2020 .. TRANSACTION WAS SUCCESSFUL FROM APPLICATION BUT NOT SUCCESSFUL IN MERCHANT
UTR NO -- ############
Adity1

Jan 13, 2020

Money deducted from my bank acnt ..but payment not successful

HI.. I WAS APPLLIED FOR SSC CHSL ON 7 Jan 2020 on 11.30 pm AMOUNT OF 100 RUPEES .. BALANCE ALREADY DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT THE PAYMENT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL BY THE MERCHANT..
HELP ME PLZ
reference no ############
Shivam85

Jan 11, 2020

For deducted balance from my upi wallet.

I paid for the SSC CHSL Form through your upi link shown at the payments page. The money was deducted and transaction was shown to be successful in my upi wallet. But the SSC website showed transaction failure. Please refund my amount.

Transaction amount - 100
My ref. id - ############

Dec 25, 2019

Payment deducted from upi wallet but transaction failed on NEET Website

I paid for the NEET Form through your upi link shown at the payments page. The money was deducted and transaction was shown to be successful in my upi wallet. But the NEET website showed transaction failure. Please refund my amount.

Transaction amount - 1500