SBI MOPS

Jammu and Kashmir

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBI MOPS

Rasikh Rashid Padder

Aug 2, 2020

I lost my money while paying the fee for CSIR UGC NET form, so request for refund.

I made a payment of Rs 2000 twice for UGC Net exam fees through Google Pay UPI collected by SBIMOPS on 30 jun 2020,the amount was deducted from my account. But my NTA exam site showing incomplete payment transaction both the times.Then finally I paid through internet banking & that was done successfully.But I didn't got my refund even I complained every concerned authority(both SBI & Google pay).But they referred me here(SBIMOPS).I'm attaching the screenshots of the two transactions here & below are the transaction ID's.
So!please resolve it & process the refund.Thank you!

Transaction ID's:(1) ############
(2) ############

Rasikh Rashid Padder

Aug 2, 2020

I made a payment for Rs 2000 , twice for UGC Net exam fees through Google Pay UPI collected by SBIMOPS on 20 jun 2020,the amount was deducted from my account. But my NTA exam site showing incomplete payment transaction.Then finally the third time I paid through internet banking & that was successfully done.I complained every concerned authorities(both SBI & Google Pay) but they just referred me here(SBIMOPS).I'm also attaching the screenshot of the two transactions here.
Please resolve it & process the refund as soon as possible. Thank you!

Transaction ID's: (1) ############
(2) ############

Aadil Hussain Ganai

Jun 24, 2017

refund of first transaction done on 12th june 2017 for CCMT,which was not recieved by them

HELLO SIR,
I (AADIL HUSSAIN GANAI) bearing Regn No:EE17S53025230 paid an amount of 20,017.20 for seat acceptance fee towards CCMT through SBI MOPS by using jk bank e banking on 12/06/2017 at 11:52 am.The said amount was deducted from my account but NOT recieved by ccmt team(NIT SURAT).

Again the same amount of money for the same purpose
was paid through SBI MOPS using jkbank ebanking on the same date 12 /06/2017 BUT at 2:45 pm and the money got deducted ,but this time transaction was successful(i.e this one was recieved by ccmt).

SO PLEASE REFUND THE AMOUNT OF FIRST TRANSACTION(i.e 12/06/2017 at 11:52am) AS SOON AS POSSIBLE INTO MY JK BANK ACCOUNT....................(it is urgent)

CONTACT ME AT