sbi pension cell

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about sbi pension cell

Nareshw341

May 18, 2019

Pension, gratuity, commutation not received

Sir, iam discharge from Indian army on 31mar 2019,my PPO number is ############, my pension, gratuity, commutation not credited into my account, I contact to bank but they are not help to me, they says that process is not related to bank.i contact to pcda Allahabad customer care, they says go to bank and complaint through bank, but bank manager says they dont know about the process,I complete life certificate also, my batch meets got the pension, and gratuity. I request you to kindly look into the matter and suitable action and give me the directions please. Thanking you Naresh Babu koyilada 7382041597
N Satyanarayana Rao

May 14, 2019

Pension due from Dec 2018

I am retiree from BSNL on 31 7.2005. I was receivng my pension regularly from Vijayanagar Branch Bangalore and my SB A/c No.is 54030212703.
I went abroad with my son due to some pressing problem on 30.9.2018 and hence I could not submit Life Certificate in Nov 2018. I returned on 1st April 2019
and I went to SBI Vijayanagar Branch personally and submitted Life Certificate.
Sir I have not got pension so far and today is 13.5.2019.It is due from Dec 2018 and I am facing severe financial hardship for my day to day living. Kindly be sympathetic enough and see that the pension is paid to me
N Satyanarayana Rao
Regs Mob No 9901223377
email id: [email protected]
.gurmailsingh

Apr 10, 2019

After completed 15 years commutation portion to be restored

Sir. Mere pention. Aye. 15 year ho. Gaye hain Feb. 2019 mein. Mera commutation pura ho giya hei please mera. Compt. Jo cut raha hai band kita jave apka thank you sir. Army no 2481206p. Ex Hav. Gurmail Singh. Date of discharge. 29 Feb 2004. PPO no. S/073942/2003/army. B. Bank a/c. 55086539624. (SBI). Lehra gaga. Sangrur. Punjab 148031
jvrm1958

Feb 6, 2019

update my email id in pension account

Sir.
I Jyosula .Venkata .Rama Murthy PPO No ############ account No 30017527548, drawing pension from
SBI.Nizampet branch kindly update my email ID as

Fussi456

Jan 23, 2019

Pention

My name is suraj rajoriya .meri family pention h lekin is month meri pention nhi aayee h or mere paas koi contact number v nhi h meri pention bhopal se aati h lekin waha ka contact number hai jo kabhi v koi call recieved hi nhi krta so please meri pention k liye koi tareeka bata dijiye.mera cont.no.8225878095 h
Bhashamani

Dec 20, 2018

Not getting family pension

I am C Bhashamani wife of CRamakrishna.he worked in DLRL, Hyderabad.i am family pensioner with ppo no.c/1015/83 dt.25-5-83.i did not receive pension from November 2017 to September 2018.

Dec 7, 2018

JAI HIND SIR,
I, JC-404246K EX SUB RAWAT SINGH BRIGADE OF THE GUARDS KAMPTEE RETIRED FROM SERVICE BY 01 JUL 2016. I RECEIVED MY NEW PPO NO ############ BY 29 OCT 2018. ON EXPIRY OF MORE THAN 02 MONTHS MY NEW PPO AMOUNT HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED IN MY SBI A/C NUMBER 10399850981. MY BANK ADDRESS IS AS UNDER;-

Area:
Address BADSHAHPUR RAMA COMPLEX SOHNA ROAD BADSHAHPUR,State: HARYANA
Phone 0124-2361243, Email - [email protected], Branch Code - 2300, IFSC Code - SBIN0002300, MICR - 110002233

IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO DO THE NEEDFUL ACTION, SO THAT MY NEW PPO AMOUNT CAN BE CREDITED IN MY ABOVE MENTIONED ACCOUNT AT THE EARLIEST
THANKING YOU SIR, YOURS FAITHFULLY GAJENDRA TIWARI
Bikashbasugaria

Sep 7, 2018

Getting less Fixed Medl Allownce

Pension A/C No.30159924133 PPO No. Pen XI/ 126569-P. Bank Branch Garia ( 05368),Kolkata-47.
I am a central civil Pensioner getting only 300/- as Fixed Medical Allowance since my date of retirement 01/03/2008. But such FMA has been enhanced from 300/- to Rs.500/- w.e.f 19/11/14 and again from Rs. 500/- to Rs. 1000/- w.e.f 01/07/2017 as per Circular No. 4/34/2017-P & PW (D) of Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pension( Department of Pension & Pensioners' Welfare). Kindly enhance my Fixed Medl. Allowance with retrospective effect. I never joined the CGHS. ....Yours sincerely ......Bikash Chandra Basu IAS (Retd.)
Gajenda Tiwari

Aug 27, 2018

JAI HIND SIR,
I, JC-728856N EX SUB GAJENDRA TIWARI AOC RETIRED FROM SERVICE BY 01 MAY 2016. I RECEIVED MY NEW PPO NO ############ BY 20 JUN 2018. ON EXPIRY OF MORE THAN 02 MONTHS MY NEW PPO AMOUNT HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED IN MY SBI A/C NUMBER 10469882994. MY BANK ADDRESS IS AS UNDER;-

Area: P AND SB VIKRAMPURI, SECUNDERABAD
Address PLOT NO 1, HACP COLONY, VIKRAMPURI, SECUNDERABAD, District: HYDERABAD,State: TELANGANA
Phone 040-27819399, Email - [email protected], Branch Code - 20766, IFSC Code - SBIN0020766, MICR - 500002375

THANKING YOU SIR, YOURS FAITHFULLY GAJENDRA TIWARI
Gajenda Tiwari

Aug 25, 2018

JAI HIND SIR,
I, JC728856N SUB CLERK SD GAJENDRA TIWARI EX AOC RECEIVED NEW PPO ############ BY 20 JUN 2018. BUT BALANCE COMMUTATION & GRATUITY AMOUNT HAS NOT YET BEEN CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT NUMBER 10469882994 ACCOUNT BY STATE BANK OF INDIA.
Kamalisubbaiyan

Jul 16, 2018

My pension not comes properly

I am Kamali my husband expired on 30.11.1995, on that i am sign a paper to get my pension in name of mine and my son ramarajan name .now he is work on behalf of my husband job . After marriage he pushed out me from his house and not given my pension properly .when i am asked about my pension no and my ATM card .he didn't give to me his wife and relatives threatened me .i lodged this complaint with the help of my daughter . He cheated me lot.now he is working in SBI in Chennai parrycorner branch .his no is 9842487123 .and my no is 90807193791 .i need justice fro. Your side .kindly make action against him. He didn't give my account passbook , my pension no. I didn't have any I'd proof without that.
I believe you only
Yours sincerely
Kamali subbayian
My account no is 1096847785
kn.venkat

Jul 13, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION SLIP OF JUNE'18

PPO UNIQUE ID NO. R09992702 IN R.O. SHRI K.N.VENKAT AND PPO ID NO. R09992706 IN R.O. SMT. HEMALATHA VENKAT

PENSION SLIP FOR JUNE' 2018 NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE. KINDLY SEND THE SAME ON OUR EMAIL ID

MOHAMMED GHOUSE I

Jul 8, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED SERVICE PENSION AND ARREARS

Non recept of revised service pension and arrears of 7th cpc.
Please refer PCDA(Pension) Allahabad Corrigendum PPO No ############ dated 06 March 2018 and the same is received by SBI Mathikere and CPPC Bangalore in the month of March 2018 but so for the amount of the arrears is not credited neither my revised pension. My account No 30892053848. I approached at CPPC Bangalore for getting pension benefits. In reply they have stated that it hasn't been updated we will send a mail.
i request you kindly do the needful at the earliest
zyabpl

Jul 7, 2018

Revised Pension Still not fixed

My name is Sheikh Zeyauddin Siddiqui, I am retired from Central Institute Of Agricultural Engineering (I.C.A.R) Bhopal, on 31/03/2011, I am getting Pension from SBI, Branch CIAE Bhopal (10144). My account No. is 10471006375
As per 7th pay commission my Revised Basic pension is Fixed Rs 56200.00 , for which my office has sent them orders on 28/04/2018 But your branch is still paying me Rs 56039.00 as my basic pension i.e 2.57 times of previous one.
You are requested to kindly issue the necessary directives to the to pay me the revised pension Rs 56200.0

S.Z.Siddiqui
lakshmikrishnan

Jul 7, 2018

REVISION OF WAR INJURY PENSION

I S RAJDAKRISHNAN am a EXSERVICEMAN have a Acct No 11526793331 in SBI(7464),Pennagaram Rmy Br,Dharmapuri Distt.I am a BATTLE CASUALTY person in ARMY and WAR INJURY ELEMENT drawn is Rs 10920 vide PCDA Allahabad , PPO No D/BC/229/2007,D/BC/Corr/718/2011,S/24752/2007 from 01/07/2009 and after 7th pay commission,it is converted WIE from Rs 10920 to Rs 28064 only till date.
The CPPC,Chennai HAD NOT ISSUED me ONE RANK ONE PENSION from 01/07/2014.I was letter received from PCDA,ALLAHABAD for SE @ Rs 8375 and WIE @ Rs 12563 from 01/07/2014 vide letter No AT/PSB/V/SBI/CPPC/CHENNAI dated 14/092016 and above letter issued to CPPC,Chennai also by PCDA,Allahabad .After 7th pay commission WIE shall be converted,from Rs12563 to Rs 32287 since 01/01/2016.
But the CPPC,Chennai was issued me WIE is Rs 10920 only from 01/7/2014 and converted it in 7th pay commission
to Rs 28064 only from 01/01/2016.
I wish to issue me OROP Rs 12563 from 01/07/2014 and its 7 th pay commission Rs 32287 from 01/01/2016.Please issue me above amounts arrears Rs 194244 from 01/07/2014.
Thanking you in anticipation.
dadamoni

Apr 12, 2018

TDS IN APRIL 2018

Sir, I retired from service and issued PPO No 02021679196(Indian Railways). My pension saving account no is 10521763636 with SBI Ballygunge Station Road Branch(Kolkata).The pension for the month of Mar 2018 has been paid on April 3,2018.I find that an amount of Rs 387 has been deducted towards income tax from my income of Rs 32509. I shall become super senior citizen on 15/09/2018 and shall become eligible for tax benefit of Rs 5 Lakh during the financial year 2018-19.As such the question of TDS from my pension does not arise.Kindly look into the matter and ensure to refund the deducted amount.
bhola nath datta

Apr 11, 2018

AMENDMENT OF NOMINEE NAME IN PPO 001676

SIR,
I REQUESTED SBI PPF & GRATUITY DEPTT CHD NUMBER OF TIMES TO AMEND THE NAME OF MY WIFE AS MRS GEETA RANI SAROJ RANJAN SEN INSTEAD OF GEETA RANI DATTA IN PPO, INSPITE OF REPEATED MAILS AND REGISTERED LETTER NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE SO FAR.WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME ?
THANKING YOU,
MOB NO 9000291906
aakbansal

Apr 11, 2018

Starting of family pension

This is a query and not a complaint.

As per my knowledge, in cases of pensioners having a joint pension savings account with the wife, on death of the pensioner the wife needs to apply for starting of family pension just on a plain paper alongwith the death certificate. She need not submit any other document / form and any other procedure is not required. And the family pension is disbursed through the same pension account.
However, when I tell this to my bank , they don't agree and say that no such clause / rule exists and that I have so submit all the documents ( a big list given to me) and present at the bank in person.
Kindly clarify this issue at the earliest.

Dr. Pushpa Bansal
Age: 82 years

dadamoni

Apr 10, 2018

TDS IN APRIL 2018

I AM A RAILWAYS PENSIONER HAVING A PENSION SB ACCOUNT NO 10521763636 WITH STATE BANK OF INDIA/BALLYGUNG RAILWAY STATION ROAD BRANCH AND PPO NO 02021679196 IS TO INFORM YOU THAT AN AMOUNT OF RS 387 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY PENSION OF APRIL 2018 TOWARDS INCOME TAX.I WILL ATTAIN THE AGE OF 80 YEARS ON 15/09/2018 AND SHALL GET THE BENEFIT OF TAX RELIEF OF RS 5 LAKH.AS SUCH THE QUESTION OF DEDUCTION OF TDS ON PENSION OF RS 32,509/- ON APRIL 2018.
PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO STOP DEDUCTION OF TDS.

Apr 3, 2018

pension discrepency

My PPO No. 782015031204913 date 11/05/2015 . My Feb/2018 Pension was Rs. 29970/- but in the month of March/2018 I have received Rs.29714/- Rs.256/- less.Which is not clear to me.
Requested to do need full at your end.

Subodh Chandra Sen
Mobile No.9435320755
Suman Agarwal2

Mar 20, 2018

Part Pension Received

I am receiving family pension. My husband was retired from Income Tax department.After updating my life certificate I have received less pension by Rs. 5166 for the month of january 2018 and by Rs. 5933 less for the month of February 2018.

Please look into the matter and do the needful.

My PPO no. ############
Bank Account No. - 36075972701 (Suman Agarwal)
Bank and Branch : SBI Bank Kaiser Ganj Branch
Mobile no. - 8527508454
E mail ID : [email protected]
siva45oct

Mar 8, 2018

Arrears not received SBI

I retired voluntarily on 31 March 2001 from our Leather International branch chennai.

Though most of the retirees have received ad hoc arrears and some have started receiving balance of arrears so far I have not received any arrears at all- even the first installment.
Though many months of elapsed and most of the employees have received the arrears I am yet to receive the same .
I request you to kindly look into the matter and pay me the arrears and revise my pension as early as possible.

Name--------Sivasubramanian .k.
Retired as---- special Assistant
Retired on ----31-01-2001
Retired from - Leather international branch chennai.
PAN Number--ANEPS6333B
Aadhar -------############
PF number 0451193

I request you to kindly look into the matter and take suitable action.

Best regards,

Sivasubramanian
Gupta Lal B

Feb 24, 2018

salary related

sir

mere father bimar hone ke karan naukari nahi kar pa rahe thea aur09 may-2013 ko death ho gai jiske baad faimalay penson milna suru ho gaya parantu jan-2012 salaray rook de gai thi in death kya usabeech ka salary ya penson kuch nahi banega

lalb gupta
siddharth nagar-272202
teacher jeevraj

Feb 6, 2018

After completed 15 years commutation portion to be restored

Dear Sir/Madam
I have completed 15 years as a pensioner on 31 December 017.Hence the commutation portion of amount needs to be restored with my total pension and arrears to be paid .
You are requested to kindly initiate promptly favorable action at the earleist and also line of aknowledgement
will be highly appreciable.
With kind regards.
NB/RIS-KALYAN SINGH RATHORE
(PPO NO.S/032186/2002)
SBI,Mahadev Bhawan KUchaman city ,Nagaur,Rajasthan
birajagoud

Feb 2, 2018

Not receiving pension since december2017

Though I updated my life certificate the amount of pension is not being credited to my account since2017december

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...