sbi tata credit card

Consumer complaints and reviews about sbi tata credit card

Feb 19, 2018

FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly share your contact details for our team to get in touch and assist you with your query.

Feb 19, 2018

Disputed amount not reverted since 2 months and card had been blocked by TATA

Dear Kalpana,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have duly noted the query and our team will get in touch with you shortly.
dattsme10

Feb 15, 2018

FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS

From: Y.Dattatreya
Today, on 4th December, 2017, I received 3 calls from a lady who named herself Rea Sharma and a a male from Nos._############, +911247172800, +911247172900 and spelt out entire credit card number clearly and talked about transfer of vouchers (which was earlier in process)....saying that they were speaking from SBI Credit Card Department.
THey said that they generated the OTPs which came sms on Bank's SMS head. On reciting them, they will earmark the vouchers.
Strangely, they had my 19 digit credit card number as well as the expiry date. This shows that there has been a leak from credit card department itself.

The three recipients according to SMSes were: yes bank, airtel payment and Oxygen Wallet. There were six transactions.

All this process happened between 1.19 p.m to 1.29 p.m.

At around 1.35 p.m, I received a call from the backoffice of the SBI credit department that there were fraudulent transactions on my card amounting to Rs. 48,000/-. They blocked my card but amount was debited already. And that since the payments were not transfered to Merchant, the backoffice would stop the transfers. They did not stop however.

FIR has been lodged at Mumbai. Even, Haryana Intelligence department is seized of the matter.

While SBI has to still act and it is absolving itself from any responsibility.
kalpana.sanap7

Jan 12, 2018

Disputed amount not reverted since 2 months and card had been blocked by TATA

SBI TATA Credit Card Number : ############ 4587

With reference to complaint # ############ - on 22nd Oct 2017 I have been charged for twice in my credit card bill where i made only one time purchase at PNG Jewelers shop Thane . My generated bill also shown transaction twice so i had to raise the complaint for same, paralleled my credit card bill due date was occurring so i paid all my amount along with this disputed one just to avoid late bill payment charges.

I have provided and taken all possible actions like contacting customer care as well emailing to charge back departments, submitted disputed form two months back along with merchant copy details for proof to denote that transaction was made only once.

Its been morathan 2 months Neither my issue resolved nor i received any confirmation email regarding amount will be reverted back at exact number of days, whenever i take followup with TATA card team I only receive the mail response to wait for 120 days as investigation is in progress.

As a customer every amount is important for me and i already paid my all monthly bills on time including this disputed amount also but i don't received any confirmation or positive response that i will get my amount back in credit account.

Secondly, for Request# ############ related to above complaint

I had a very worst experience with Customer care executives where they had blocked my same card with fake reason that customer had annual charge issues but i never raised any such issues and my card has been blocked without any intimation when i was taking followup for my above complaint# for disputed amount, now my card is not active and when i raise the request to reactivate it i don't get any accurate response for same.

Request you to take a necessary steps to activate my card and revert my disputed amount.
kalpana.sanap7

Jan 12, 2018

Complaint# : 125726871710 -Disputed amount double payment charged in tata credit card bill

Worst Customer service experienced using TATA card.

On 20th Oct 2017 I made a transaction at Jewelers in Thane and amount was 2300 Rs. But in my bill statement it was charged twice for same purchase , where as transaction was made only once. By bill payments deadline i had to pay the full bill amount otherwise it would charge me late payment fee.

To get this resolved I have taken all possible steps as suggested below :
1) contacted customer care support but no response and no knowledge to executives to handle such requests.
in between followup up Customer care executive named "Rakesh Joseph" blocked my card without any intimation and written reason that customer had annual fee charge issues"
which was completely fake and i never raised such issue

NOW to reactivate the same card i have to do so much of struggle and not getting any proper response (Ref# for Card Block Issue:############)
keeping aside my reactivation issue yet i had take followup for my disputed amount

2) I searched through online and got email : chargeback@sbicard.com, feedback@sbicard.com> for charge back purpose , they suggested to provide merchant copy of transactions done along with filled disputed from, as suggested i did that too and provided all details required.

now whenever i took followup on same they reverted that it will be resolved by 31st December 2017, which is crossed already
after that when am taking followup they only send auto email " investigation is in progress and will revert you back in 120 days."

3) By looking at the response of above team i had to escalate this to Nodalofficer@sbicard.com but as expected got no proper response instead of auto email of " investigation is in progress and will revert you back in 120 days."

I am not sure what kind of investigation team is doing that too just for Rs 2300. I haven't received any confirmation that they will give amount back to my credit account.

By looking at the many complaints here , they have not resolved such complaints since 120 days to 180 days.

Is that a service expected from SBI Tata card department, Very worst experience when it came to handling and solving any customers complaints.

Clearly SBI using customers money for such a long period and do not give guarantee to even give back disputed amount.
in other terms when customer do not pay bill then late payment charges are applied to customer or CIBIL will be spoiled for that customer.
But in the same scenario when SBI TATA takes too much of time even to resolve such a small amount , it clearly denotes customer will never get money back and should not trust TATA card henceforth.

Only option remained with me is to wait till feb 2018 which is useless and otherwise will launch complaint in consumer if its not resolved.

THIS IS A FRAUD that they are doing with so many customers.
Diwakar1977

Aug 4, 2015

Bill Not Received

I am taking Credit card (Card no ################) from January 2011.

I am paying every amount on due date. But I am not received any bill date.

Last three years I am waiting bill. But till date I was not received bill.

Last two month I hold partly payment due to bill not got.

Many time I call customer care please provide bill.

But till date I am waiting.

In this time your employee told me your are in CIBIL.

May I ask why? Where is my fault.

Please look my Complain no are mention below.

My new complain no is 0133153190895.

I request to you please remove from cibil otherwise I am free to go consumer form.

10 nov 2014 without bill without any instruction I paid Rs- 10000/-

Again I requested to you please remove my name from CIBIL.
Anil Mulge

Apr 14, 2015

Worst Service ever by any Credit card department

This is Anil Mulge, a Tata SBI Credit card holder since almost 2 years. I am facing issues with the total amount dues that have been billed since 10th Feb 2015 statement.
I have reported this issue in Feb month itself, but the issue hasn't got resolved resolved yet.

I would need to waste my time, waiting for hours in order to get the call connected to the customer care executives. And once the calls gets connected, the poor executives failed to resolve my billing issues and end up asking me to wait for 2 days or so in order to get the resolution for the same.

I asked the executives to escalate this to their supervisors and requested for a call from them but every time executives used to take the call back requests, but none of the supervisors have called me till date.

Below are few of the references or tickets that have been raised so far from Feb month.

Reference : 1-843311278
Executive : Aishwarya

Reference : 118333404
Executive : Ravi Kumar on 13th Apr

Could you please get back to me at the earliest in order to get this issue resolved.

If needed will let you know the card details.

Anil Mulge
M: 9538512091
Email : anilmulge.111@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2013

RE: One of the worst experiences on the fraudulent internet transactions

Dear Mr. Shahani,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and having read your comments, we are keen to progress matters further. Request you to please write to us at nvariyava.prj@tatacapital.com with your contact details for our team to get in touch at the earliest. Awaiting your response.

Tata Cards

Jul 19, 2013

One of the worst experiences on the fraudulent internet transactions

Dear Nasreen,

Ref No. MQ0122007902019

Many thanks for your assurances. For your kind information, you may further note as under :-

1) While forwarding disputed transaction form on 8th Feb 2013, to your office, though I was categorically informed that there was no need for me to lodge a police complaint and that you would investigate and resolve the matter with the help of cyber crime investigation team if necessary, I have nevertheless endorsed a copy of my complaint to local juhu police station.

2) Inspite of repeated oral as well as automated assurances, I have received no communication on the status of the investigation except that it would be investigated and resolved within 120 days. Kindly be informed that 160 days have already elapsed as on this date.

3) During conversation with your customer service executive, I understood that it could be a fraud by one of your internal persons/ employee in lieu of the facts as under :-

a) Inspite of having set a Master Secure Code for the card under question, this fradulant transaction has still gone through with no one time password being asked incase of no secure code being given for transaction as per the normal procedure adopted by all credit card companies.

b) I had communicated within less than 5hours of the fraud being noticed by me with no action from your end for several days and now several months.

c) There is no clarification from your end with respect to discripancy on intimation received over mobile by me and the billed transactions.

Within one month of raising the dispute, I did receive one written communication (being the only communication received frm your end) from your Vice President informing about temporary reversal of the disputed amount having been provided, so that there was no levy of interest and other charges in the interim period till dispute was investigated. However, this decision has not been implement by your team with the result that you have continued to levy interest and other charges on disputed transaction.

Having received no response from you within the mandatory maximum period of 120 days I was forced to discontinue usage of the 3 cards (including 2 add on cards). As I have made all the monthly payments billed towards the transactions billed before the due date, you may kindly note that the entire current outstanding amount stands disputed and need to be reversed by you.

I await your early action.

From: Nodal Officer (SBICard) <Nodalofficer@sbicard.com>
To: Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in>
Sent: Friday, 19 July 2013 8:44 AM
Subject: RE:'CaseID=006-317-997' Fw: Fraudulent Transactions on My Tata Card ending 3900

Dear Mr. Jagdish Shahani,

Warm Greetings for the day!

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you on the matter addressed to us. We are committed to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.

We assure you that we have assigned a dedicated resource to investigate and resolve the concerns raised with us regard to dispute transaction. We would revert to you shortly with our response.

We request your co-operation with us in the interim.

Reference Number : MQ0122007902019

Please feel free to contact us should you require any further assistance or clarification.

Nasreen
from Nodal Desk - SBI Card

-----Original Message-----
From: Jagdish Shahani (jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in)
Date: Saturday, July 06, 2013 12:51 PM
To: Nodalofficer@sbicard.com (Nodalofficer@sbicard.com)
Subject: Fw: Re: Re: Fw: RE: Fw: Fraudulent Transactions on My Tata Card ending 3900

Dear Mr. Kalra,
I am fowarding you a chain of emails exchanged with your representatives and expect you to take necessary action to close the matter.
Please confirm.
J.N.Shahani
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

From: Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in>;
To: Ddhody@ge.com <Ddhody@ge.com>;
Cc: chargeback@sbicard.com <chargeback@sbicard.com>; head@tatacard.com <head@tatacard.com>;
Subject: Re: Re: Fw: RE:'CaseID=006-317-997' Fw: Fraudulent Transactions on My Tata Card ending 3900
Sent: Fri, Jul 5, 2013 4:46:34 PM

Dear Madam,

I am in receipt of your statement dated 12 June 2013 and regret to note that you have once again added the finance charges and the GST amounting to Rs. 1694.44 to the disputed amount of Rs. 41,019.18 as per the trailing mails thus increasing the disputed amount to Rs. 42,713.62. As informed to you I had discontinued the usage of the cards and hence as such there has been no transactions in the month and hence no payment is due.

I once again reiterate that you need to be sorry for the fictitious entries and the inconvenience caused due to unnecessary avoidable correspondence for several months now. I am sure by now you would have investigated the matter either yourself or with the help of cyber police and resolved the issue. As there has been no intimation from you for over 120 days, being the maximum time required by you to settle the fictitious claims.

Kindly do the needful and instruct your customer service for not bothering with numerous telephone calls.

To: Ddhody@ge.com
Cc: chargeback@sbicard.com; head@tatacard.com
Sent: Friday, 31 May 2013 10:34 PM
Subject: Fw: Re: Fw: RE:'CaseID=006-317-997' Fw: Fraudulent Transactions on My Tata Card ending 3900

Dear Madam,

In continuation of my last mail as below, I am making the payment amounting to Rs.4843.62/- towards transactions for card usage as per the statement dtd 12th May 2013 in full and final settlement of my dues.

With the addition of disputed GST and Fin Charges totalling to Rs.2077.26/- the cumulative disputed amount to be reversed by you will now amount to Rs.41,019.18/-.

Kindly do the needful and confirm.

--- On Sat, 20/4/13, Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: Fw: RE:'CaseID=006-317-997' Fw: Fraudulent Transactions on My Tata Card ending 3900
Cc: chargeback@sbicard.com, head@tatacard.com
Date: Saturday, 20 April, 2013, 9:32 PM

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in continuation with the trailing mails. I have received the next statement dated 12th April 2013 and have to inform you as under:

I am surprised to note that in spite of your earlier written confirmation you have not reversed temporarily the entire disputed amount of Rs. 37,282.34. While I note that there is a temporary credit of Rs. 630.40?? , however the disputed GST and financial charges amounting to Rs. 2289.98 have been levied increasing the total disputed amount to be reversed by you to Rs. 38,941.92.

Needles to mention that I shall be making the payment amounting to Rs. 21,571.40 before due date, being the amount payable as per the transactions.

I further submit that in case the above issue is not resolved and the entire disputed amount is not reversed before the generation of the next statement then I shall be constrained to discontinue the usage of the card together with the two add on cards.

Expecting your reply / confirmation.

J N Shahani

--- On Sat, 30/3/13, Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Fw: RE:'CaseID=006-317-997' Fw: Fraudulent Transactions on My Tata Card ending 3900
Cc: chargeback@sbicard.com, head@tatacard.com
Date: Saturday, 30 March, 2013, 3:49 PM

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is further to the following mail, which remains unacted by you. As informed, after adjusting the disputed amount totaling to Rs. 37,282.34, I am going ahead to make the payment amounting to Rs. 8779.57 towards the usage charges payable by me against the statement dated 12th March 2013. Kindly pass the necessary entries to reverse the disputed charges to avoid levy of further interest / financial charges.

Kindly confirm action.

--- On Mon, 18/3/13, Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Date: Monday, 18 March, 2013, 8:58 PM

Since the receipient email bounced i am sending you the email to your personal email address.

Request you to please acknowledge and confirm action.

--- On Mon, 18/3/13, Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

To: "Chargeback (SBICard)" <chargeback@sbicard.com>
Cc: head@tatacard.com
Date: Monday, 18 March, 2013, 8:54 PM

Dear Madam,

With reference to your trailing mail I regret to inform you that I have received the current month statement for the same card dated 12th March 2013 and have noted that you have NOT given the temporary credit for the disputed amount of Rs. 34,989.20 as confirmed by you regarding the amount reversal in your email dated 7th March 2013.

On top of that you have levied a financial charge and GST debit totalling to Rs. 2293.14.

Hence, you are requested to kindly confirm the reversal of the amount toalling to Rs. 37282.34 to avoid future levy of interest and financial charges on both the disputed amounts.

I await your confirmation.

--- On Thu, 7/3/13, Chargeback (SBICard) <chargeback@sbicard.com> wrote:

From: Chargeback (SBICard) <chargeback@sbicard.com>
To: "Jagdish Shahani" <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thursday, 7 March, 2013, 2:26 PM

Review of Retail Transaction dated at MALAY AI For Rs 34,989.20 on your SBI Credit Card .

Dear Sir/Madam

This is with reference to the review of the above-mentioned disputed transaction on your SBI Credit Card.

We wish to inform you that we have provided a temporary credit on your SBI Card Account for Rs 34,989.20 The credit for the same will reflect in your next statement.
Kindly note that this temporary credit has been rendered to you in the interim and the case is still under investigation. We shall revert to you shortly with a final resolution.
Please note that the maximum time for closure of such disputes is 120 days from date of receipt of dispute form, as we are dependent on external feedback such as acquiring banker. While we try to do our best to resolve the dispute at the earliest, we request you to bear with us in the interim.
We request you to take note of the following important points:
a) All transaction disputes are resolved as per the VISA/MasterCard guidelines. We will keep you updated on the status of this dispute as well as any further requirements.
b) The same will be settled post completion of the investigation. In case of resolution of the dispute in favour of the cardholder, any charges levied on the disputed transaction during the period of investigation will be reversed.
If not satisfied with the resolution you have received and would like to escalate the matter, please write to Vice President, Customer Services & Nodal Officer (along with the complaint number)
Ms.Divya Dhody
Vice President
Customer Services & Nodal Officer
SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt.Ltd.
DLF Infinity Towers,Tower C,12th Floor, Block 2,Building 3,DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon -122002(Haryana) India.
Email - ddhody@ge.com
At SBI Cards, we are committed to make your life simple and we thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve you.
Yours Sincerely

chargeback@sbicard.com
customer.care@tatacard.com

CC

Ddhody@ge.com

Further to my trailing last mail, this is to confirm having made payment amounting to Rs.11,471.11, after deducting the disputed amount of Rs.34,989.20 as per the statement.
Transaction Reference Number MHDF2933390381
Transaction Date and Time 02-03-2013 12:04:41

I have not received the explanation from you concerning not appearing of two transactions amounting to Rs.134.99 and Rs.33,532.08, as informed over SMS on mobile and inclusion of transaction amounting to Rs.34,989.20 in the statement though no such intimation was received on the mobile.

Further, there is no communication from you concerning the status of the investigation and your having reversed all the three disputed entries.

With Regards,

--- On Sun, 24/2/13, Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Fw: Re: <AUTO> 'CaseID=006-317-997' Fraudulent Transactions on My Tata Card ending 3900
To: chargeback.sbicard@ge.com, chargeback@sbicard.com, customer.care@tatacard.com
Cc: Ddhody@ge.com
Date: Sunday, 24 February, 2013, 3:54 PM

We have now received the monthly statement dtd 12th Feb 2013 and have to inform you as under :-

The disputed transactions which we had communicated in the dispute form as per trailing mails based on the sms received by us, do not appear in the statement. However, on the same date 8th Feb 2013, to the same disputed txn merchant MALAY AI Selangar MYS there is a txn showing for the amount Rs.34,989.20/- - the same is hereby disputed.

We are not filling an additional dispute form to avoid confusion and would request you to rectify your records and confirm.

Since we have received acknowledgement and different case id numbers seperately from tata card and sbi, we are just sending a common mail to inform the situation to both.

As informed to you in the trailing mail, we shall now be deducting the disputed amount as per statement Rs.34,989.20 and thus making the balance amount payment of Rs.11,471.11 before the due date.

You may please note that inspite of assurances and your written committments that somebody will call us within 2-5 days, no one has called us though 2 weeks have lapsed.

We presume you would have resolved the case by now. Kindly confirm & reverse the entry.

--- On Sat, 9/2/13, Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: <AUTO> 'CaseID=006-317-997' Fraudulent Transactions on My Tata Card ending 3900
To: "aChargeBack" <chargeback.sbicard@ge.com>
Date: Saturday, 9 February, 2013, 10:32 AM

Dear Madam,

This refers to your immediate response to my complaint as under. Referring to point (c) of your mail, I wish to clarify that while lodging the complaint with your customer service representative Mr.Ashok Sharma over the phone, I have been informed that I could withhold the disputed amount and pay the same only if the matter is not decided in my favour.

As already informed you, I am not taking any further action from my end as the investigation will be done by you, including lodging of FIR if necessary.

With Regards,

--- On Fri, 8/2/13, aChargeBack <chargeback.sbicard@ge.com> wrote:

From: aChargeBack <chargeback.sbicard@ge.com>
Subject: <AUTO> 'CaseID=006-317-997' Fraudulent Transactions on My Tata Card ending 3900
To: "Jagdish Shahani" <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Friday, 8 February, 2013, 10:22 AM

Dear Cardholder,
Thank you for writing to SBI Cards.
We acknowledge receipt of your mail and have taken note of the transaction dispute raised to us. We are working on the same and shall revert to you in 5 days on the documents required from your end/ status of the case. Please note that the maximum time for closure of such disputes is 120 days from date of receipt of dispute form, as we are dependent on external feedback such as acquiring banker.
We request you to take note of the following important points:
a) In case this transaction dispute* has been raised for the first time, we request you to download the dispute form from our website: www.sbicard.com. Please scan the completely filled and signed form and email it back to us. Please ignore in case the dispute form has already been shared with us on e-mail.
b) All transaction disputes are resolved as per the VISA/MasterCard guidelines. We will keep you updated on the status of this dispute as well as any further requirements.
c) You are advised to remit payment toward the disputed transaction amount to avoid levy of charges on the card account
d) The same will be settled post completion of the investigation. In case of resolution of the dispute in favour of the cardholder, any charges levied on the disputed transaction during the period of investigation will be reversed.
Reference Number of your case has been mentioned in the subject line of this correspondence. For faster tracking of future communication, please revert to us without changing this subject line.
May we request you to write back to us at chargeback@sbicard.com only.
Ms.Divya Dhody
Vice President
Customer Services & Nodal Officer
SBI Cards & Payment Services Pvt.Ltd.
DLF Infinity Towers,Tower C,12th Floor, Block 2,Building 3,DLF Cyber City,
SBI Cards

-----Original Message-----
From: Jagdish Shahani [jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Friday, Feb 8 2013 9:04AM
To: customer.care@tatacard.com [customer.care@tatacard.com]; chargeback.sbicard@ge.com [chargeback.sbicard@ge.com]
Cc: Ddhody@ge.com [Ddhody@ge.com]
Subject: Fraudulent Transactions on My Tata Card ending 3900

Further to my trailor mail, as instructed by your customer service representative Mr.Ashok Sharma, please find attached the scanned copy of the transaction dispute form duly signed by me.

Awaiting your response at the earliest.

--- On Fri, 8/2/13, Jagdish Shahani <jn.shahani@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Subject: Fraudulent Transactions on My Tata Card ending 3900
To: customer.care@tatacard.com
Cc: Ddhody@ge.com
Date: Friday, 8 February, 2013, 8:46 AM

Subject :- Fraudulent Transactions on My Tata Card
Ref - Card # ############ 3900 Valid upto 08/13

I have received following 2 messages on my mobile for online transactions done today early morning.

Transaction of Rs.134.49 at MONTGOMERY OPERATING P on 8th Feb 2013 message received at 03:54:43am.

Transaction of Rs.33,532.08 at MALAY AI on 8th Feb 2013 message received at 04:34:56am.

As none of the above transactions have been carried out by me using my card, I have informed your customer service representative Mr.Ashok Sharma on phone at 8:40am on 8th Feb 2013 and he has confirmed that the subject card has been blocked.

He has informed me that I need to fill up a Disputed Transaction form & send it to customer service,kindly email me the same & oblige. No further action - namely informing MALAY AI or complaint is to be taken from my end.

Thanking You.

Jun 28, 2011

Credit card charges unacceptable

As discussed I will revert back once the revised statement is available to me, as stated earlier if the charges are reversed practically my account should have zero outstanding.
Mahale

Jun 27, 2011

Dear Mr. Mahale,

It was a pleasure talking to you. Trust your queries have been resolved. Please call TATA Card helpline for any further queries pertaining to your TATA Card.

TATA Cards

Jun 13, 2011

Credit card charges unacceptable

I am in contact with all Tata Card /SBI agencies since last one year, however the concern is not resolved by any body. Earlier it was told that the cheque of Rs 16000 are not received by Tata Card, hence my account is levied with the finance charges and service tax every month for last one year. Now the outstanding are raised to Rs 24000. Inspite of giving all necessary proofs from the banks like "Bank Certificate & Passbook copies", Tata card is not ready to reverse the charges levied to my account. This issues is pending for more than one and half year.
I have all the details of correspondence and proofs of payment in time. Now Tata Card people call everyday for 5 to 10 times in a day for payment of outstanding and harassing for payment of the amount which I do not owe. This is quite disturbing and prone to increase mental stress.
I am fed up with the response and lethargy of the Credit card Company & had expressed my dissatisfaction over several times. Hope concerned authorities would look into the matter, investigate and do the necessary corrections in the accounts. Meanwhile I have stopped using Tata Credit card for last 3 months.
Mahale S S

Jun 13, 2011

Credit card charges unacceptable

We apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. Please write to us at sbicard_cares@ge.com with your name, contact details and a suitable time for us to get in touch and address your concern. Kindly mention reference number 021306 in your mail.

TATA Cards

Jun 12, 2011

Credit card charges unacceptable

I was regular user of Tata credit card and used to pay the bills as per the statements within time. However since Jan 2009 Tata card started debiting my account with finance charges and service charges stating I have not made the payment of outstanding Rs 6544 in Jan 2009. Further more it was again informed that payment of Rs 10039 was not received by Tata card, this was informed by e mail dt 13 Nov 2010. Based on these so called outstanding the company started adding finance charges and service tax every month from Jan 2009. This has resulted into accumulation of more than Rs 23900 to my account. Inspite of repeated request through e mails and discussion with the customer support for reversal of finance charges and cleaning up the account, bank has refused to do so. I got the mail from tat card dt 12.05.2011 asking for the bank certificate showing the cheque details and signed by the bank authorities. I sent the valid bank certificate from cosmos bank; Pune and the scanned copies of passbook to the credit card office vide mail dt 20 & 21 may. Even after fulfilling the requirements and queries of Card Company there is no satisfactory resolution of issues. Now the credit card company has changed the stand and started chasing me through phone calls and even sending the people to my residence to recover the outstanding amount. I have made it very clear no to pay single paisa till the issue is resolved and the charges are reversed

indian coast guard - E - admit card without photo and sign
    Sir I applied for coast guard navik GD 2/2019. I download...
    nmart retails - I want my money
    I am a vendor and have supplied good to nmart retail store...
    nmart retails - I want my money
    I am a vendor and have supplied good to nmart retail store...
    Maruti - Engine broken
    Wagon R engine broken in to pieces after running very less...
    Tirupati municipal corporation - Roads
    watch the road images in smart city.. Postal...
    BMTC Bus - Payment made online for bus pass
    I have paid the Rs 1870 amount, for the bmtc bus pass from...
    zee business - Engine Broken Wagon R
    Wagon R engine broken in running condition only after very...
    air.irctc.co.in - Refunded money
    I had attempted to book spicejet flight ticket from Delhi...
    passport - Police Verification Report is not clear and application is...
    Hi, I have applied passport 15/06/2018.I am getting the...
    Team Lease Services LTD - salary & full & final issue
    Dear sir/mam I have resigination 7 aug 2018 and my last...