SBSTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBSTC

chandramadey

Jul 10, 2019

Money Deducted but no ticket generated

I have tried booking ticket for karunamoyee to burdwan for 11 July 2019 7:15 am . The amount was deducted from my account but ticket was not generated. Please let me know how to get the refund of the amount. If this is not the right platform for such request kindly direct to the right one.
SOMASHREEBANDHU

Jun 6, 2019

bad maintenance

The AC buses between bardhaman and kolkata are very dirty. polythene bottles and food packets left by the passengers should be cleaned before boarding of next trip. it will be better to force the passengers to carry their garbage. The holes for air conditioning are broken so the cold wave directly on the head of the passenger.
Purba Majumdar

Apr 14, 2019

Money deducted but didn't get ticket

I've tried to book a sbstc ticket for 14.04.2019(from durgapur to karunamoyee at 4.45pm ) but the ticket was not booked.  I've tried twice and the money was also get deducted twice from my bank account.
As it was very urgent to reach Kolkata by today I've arranged something else. But the point is neither my ticket was booked nor I've got my money back. Even there was no mail as reply except the system generated mail from the mail id [email protected]
ccttbb

Mar 22, 2019

Bus Stopped without any information

Dear Sir/Madam

Please see my subject and take necessary action without any delay.

Chandan.
Durgapur
MOITREYEE SENGUPTA

Mar 20, 2019

Money deducted from A/C but ticket not issued

I have booked 2 tickets for my family in Asansol to Karunamoyee SBSTC bus (Journey dt 23/03/2019 at 7AM) Rs.370/-(Rs.350/-+ RS.20/- (Service Tax)= 370/- is deduted from my account but no ticket is issued against me. So I have booked another ticket for same bus and same timing.This time I have got ticket and Rs. 370/- deduted from my account for second time.So I request to you please arrange to refund the money which was deducted from my account but ticket was not issued.
SOVAN MITRS

Mar 17, 2019

Money deducted but ticked not issued

I have booked ticked online at bus 8.00AM journey date 19/03/2019 on 17/03/2019 but money 185/- have been deducted from my bank account but ticked not issued Sir please arrange to refund the money at the earliest

SOVAN MITRA
MOB 9474117638
ASANSOL
Rajj kumar shaw

Jan 31, 2019

Rude behaviour of officer sbstc at Alisa bus stand

I faced rude behaviour of one of officer of SBSTC.
I had a ticket from burdwan to kolkata timing at 7:25. I have traveled many a time through sbstc service.bit this time I had experienced worse and worse of this service.
I was at badamtala bis stop it neither stop as usual it stops there nor did call by taking name of 7:25 as it usually does.i missed that bus and had to book another bus ticket 7:45 bus.and I went to lodge complaint to one of officer of sbstc he rudely behavior to me and behaved in a nonsense way.shame on this service this.
Susobhan8990

Nov 10, 2018

No time limit, very rough behavior

I was traveling from Kolkata to Durgapur on 10.11.2018 IN SBSTC BUS no 2131.while traveling the bus started from the terminal in 15min delay without any reason. On questioning to the driver, he replied that what was the problem? It is usual. After that the bus started to stop everywhere without any stop for picking up of passengers. The conductor even collected money without receipt. Due to unnecessary delay again I asked the conductor to not stop everywhere. He replied me u can not ask me by purchasing a ticket worth 140rs. It was his reply. Seriously these people are using the logo of government to misuse their power which in fact giving a Wong message to the public against the government. In my view these culprits should be punished to stop the corruption and to keep the face of the government.
Susobhan8990

Nov 10, 2018

No time limit, very rough behavior

I was traveling from Kolkata to Durgapur on 10.11.2018 IN SBSTC BUS no 2131.while traveling the bus started from the terminal in 15min delay without any reason. On questioning to the driver,he replied it is very common, what is ur problem? After that it started to stop anywhere to pickup passengers without any stop. He also received the money from many passengers without any ticket. On asking to this issue again he threatened by many means. This type of corruption should be stop immediately and they are just taking the advantage of government job. It is giving very wrong message to the public against government. So the culprits should be punished to keep the face of the government.

Suvabrata Chakraborty

Oct 23, 2018

No proper date and time of ticket

I boarded the 4.15pm Esplanade-digha bus on 23rd October,2018.
I was traveling to Bardhaman.

The conductor of the bus provided with a ticket with no proper date . When asked for a proper ticket he said it's not possible. If we don't like we can get down from the bus.

Such misbehavior and ignorance from the conductor was the worst experience I have ever faced in a SBSTC BUS.

Suvabrata Chakraborty

No proper date and time of ticket

Aug 6, 2018

SMOKING WHILE DRIVING By THE BUS DRIVER

Today (06-08-2018) I was travelling (Ticket No: L08180055571) from Burdwan to Korunamoyee by S.B.S.T.C. bus departure time 5:30 pm at Burdwan, at around 6:20 pm the Bus Driver started smoking which I complaint to the Bus Conductor but he did not pay any heed & the Driver continued to smoke. This creates breathing problem, unrecoverable damages to health also chances to invite accident ignoring the lives of passengers.
Please take necessary action to violate the Rules by the Bus Driver & indulging the same by the Bus Conductor. This will build the reputation of our Government as well as to S.B.S.T.C. & save the lives of Passengers.
Regards.
S.Das.
9836236114.
DecAsansol

Jul 25, 2018

Misbehavior by SBSTC Bus conductor

To commute journey from Durgapur to my office at Asansol, I boarded a SBSTC bus (WB39A 1918) from City Centre, Durgapur on 25.07.2018 at 9:20 am. After a few minutes the conductor came asking for tickets, I handed over a Rs.100/- currency note to him to which he reacted very badly demanding for exact fare. I politely informed him that I do not possess sufficient change amount and hence is unable to tender exact fare. The conductor started abusing me using obscene language. Being a female person travelling alone this was quite a humiliating situation for me, and to my great surprised the same conductor gladly handed over changes for Rs.100/- to another male passenger also boarding the bus from City Centre, Durgapur to Asansol. The driver or some senior officer of SBSTC present on that bus did not prevented the conductor (refused to tell his name) from misbehaving with a female passenger.
A few more recruits like this conductor and SBSTC is sure to wind up its transport business for lack of passengers who do not like to be treated like stray dogs during a journey.

Deena Chatterjee

Assistant Commissioner of Revenue, Asansol
eesome

Jul 9, 2018

Ticket related

In your apps some time booking completed by debited money from account but no such ticket received neither in massege nor email. The enother problem in yourmobile app, there is no such links to cancelled a booked ticket.
Itsangsh

Jun 24, 2018

I can't able to login my sbstc app. Password recovery option is not working. Can't able to download or print ticket..
Itsangsh

Jun 24, 2018

My pass word is not matching. Password recovery option is not working.
Can't able to print ticket or download.

Jun 14, 2018

EXCESS AMOUNT DEDUCTED AGAINST CANCELLATION OF BUS TICKET-SBSTC

I was booked a ticket from MAA KALI TRADERS at Haldia Township, East Medinipur for kolkatta trip and my bus ticket no. was 05180365878 dated 02.06.2018, Rs. 600 for 3 persons. One day before I went to him to cancel my same ticket for some emergency purposes and he straightway deducted Rs.300, even my so many request he refused to give me any Cancellation receipts.Still I have't received any message from my same cell no.also.
Please look into this matter seriously.
Please let me know actual refunded amount.
Please cancel his booking registration and provide a new window for better service from Haldia Township.

A Ghosh
Haldia Township

Jun 14, 2018

EXCESS AMOUNT DEDUCTED AGAINST CANCELLATION OF BUS TICKET

Please look into this matter seriously.
Please let me know actual refunded amount.

A Ghosh
Pranab rawat

May 26, 2018

Bus driver drive in rush

Today is 26.05.18..i took a bus from esplanade Kolkata to digha at 1.15pm..after travelling one hour the bus driver start quarrel with passenger then the bus driver start to drive too fast without care of passenger..when I going to told him to slow the speed he started mouth fight with me..I told him I was hit by front seat of mine for his speedy driving..but he ignore my words..n started driving with more speed..I request to take proper action on the driver..
jbx02

May 4, 2018

Deduction of Rs.150 from Debit Card but ticket not booked.

This is Joydeep Bhattacharya. I have booked a ticket against Seat No.10 for 07:30 AM Esplanade to Suri Bus for the date of journey 30.04.18. My booking was upto BkTPP. Fare: Rs.140 + Service charge Rs.10 = Rs.150. Ticket booking transaction was done at 20:48 Hrs. on 27.04.18, but ticket was not booked and Rs.150 was deducted from my United Bank of India account. Please arrange for return of my Rs.150 at the earliest in my bank account. My registered number is 9804771178.
Gaurish Kumar Shaw

Feb 22, 2018

Ticket was not issued and fined wrongly

The ticket checker did not provided me with a ticket on the bus and at the destination I was caught and fined wrongly. I guess Bengal government has employed new tricks to snuggle money from people by harassment and the filth language being used. Utterly Disgusted. SBSTC please do a good profile check on your employees and don't just hand out jobs. The least expected from you is to have good staff as they are the representative of the company. I think my piece will bring shame upon you guys and you will act. Although i highly doubt that
deepak singh 277

Jan 18, 2018

Money deducted but ticket not booked

While booking ticket in advance for 20.01.2018 (Saturday) of 6:30 pm SBSTC Bus from Esplanade to Midnapur online, an amount of Rs. 95/- was deducted 2 times from my Bank account against seat no 24 (A/c Arup Kumar Chowdhury, Male, 53).

The ticket booking date is 18.01.2018.

I would therefore, request you to please look into the matter and arrange to return Rs. 95/- (Ninety Five only) to my account and oblige.

yours faithfully

ARUP KUMAR CHOWDHURY
MOB No. 8981371801
SBSTC Customer care number 7851956430
Arup Kumar Chowdhury

Jan 18, 2018

Refund of extra amount deducted while booking a ticket

The ticket booking date is 18.01.2018.

yours faithfully

ARUP KUMAR CHOWDHURY
MOB No. 8981371801
Email : [email protected]
dayamoypal

Jan 3, 2018

Misbehaving with passenger

Today I, along with my my wife travelling from durgapur to karunamoyee by bus no wB39 B 1665. Name of the conductor is Dipak Sinha. My wife was asking him about a stoppage at Panagarh as I was standing there , then he behaved so rudely. Not giving proper answer he scolded her.. Who is he to scold her. His behavior and toning , language was so rude and rough that other copassengers protested against him. Such an employee should be ousted from the organisation to save the reputation. If authority is seeing the msg kindly reply as we are on board.
Dayamoy pal
mail I'd :[email protected]
PRITAM21101995

Dec 23, 2017

BOOKING PROBLEM

I HAVE BOOKED A SEAT ON 23RD DEC 2017 AROUND 10:45 PM -
FROM DURGAPUR TO ESPLANET SBSTC BUS ON 24TH DEC 2017 OF 09:00 AM
MY TRANSACTION HAS COMPLETED, BUT TICKET BOOKING DETAILS IS NOT SHOWING IN MY SBSTC ONLINE BOOKING ACCOUNT TICKET HISTORY, I CANNOT DOWNLOAD MY TICKET, IT ALSO HAS NOT GONE TO MY PHONE NUMBER.
PLS. HELP

dhbvn - Electricity power cut
    In Surat nagar phase 1 , Electricity supply is only for 12...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - No Gas pipe line connection even after four months back...
    Dear sir I myself yashwant kumar R jain residing at B-126...
    Forest Department - Mad bull is killing people
    Hello Team, There is a violent / mentally disturbed bull...
    CISCE BOARD - Designing ISC syllabus similar to Cbse
    Respected Sir or Madam, I Siddhesh Chipade from...
    Electricity Transformer - Compaint About Transformer
    Dear Sir, I Would like to inform you that i am...
    Jio - Wrong Charges & Network Connectivity Issue
    Today, in Morning I faced Problem on my 79999xx300, Mobile...
    payzapp - bill payment to cspdcl failed
    i have payment my electricity bill on 13.07.2019 to CSPDCL...
    Jio reliance - Recharge Not Received
    Recharged 49 via my jio App. I have used UPI as payment...
    MES(AF) - Quarter no...182/1
    1. Rain water pipe is u/s 2. Kitchen Tap is U/S 3.Bathroom...