SBSTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBSTC

dayamoypal

Jan 3, 2018

Misbehaving with passenger

Today I, along with my my wife travelling from durgapur to karunamoyee by bus no wB39 B 1665. Name of the conductor is Dipak Sinha. My wife was asking him about a stoppage at Panagarh as I was standing there , then he behaved so rudely. Not giving proper answer he scolded her.. Who is he to scold her. His behavior and toning , language was so rude and rough that other copassengers protested against him. Such an employee should be ousted from the organisation to save the reputation. If authority is seeing the msg kindly reply as we are on board.
Dayamoy pal
mail I'd :[email protected]
PRITAM21101995

Dec 23, 2017

BOOKING PROBLEM

I HAVE BOOKED A SEAT ON 23RD DEC 2017 AROUND 10:45 PM -
FROM DURGAPUR TO ESPLANET SBSTC BUS ON 24TH DEC 2017 OF 09:00 AM
MY TRANSACTION HAS COMPLETED, BUT TICKET BOOKING DETAILS IS NOT SHOWING IN MY SBSTC ONLINE BOOKING ACCOUNT TICKET HISTORY, I CANNOT DOWNLOAD MY TICKET, IT ALSO HAS NOT GONE TO MY PHONE NUMBER.
PLS. HELP

FROM DURGAPUR TO ESPLANET SBSTC BUS ON 24TH DEC 2017 OF 09:00 AM
PLS. HELP
Subhajit Chakraborty 8145

Nov 25, 2017

Can't be allowed to occupy seat even after having reserved ticket in Sbstc bus...Kolkata Asansol(2:15) via purulia....Nov 25...Saturday...2017

I am now travelling in Kolkata Asansol bus(via Purulia)..2:15pm from Esplanade...I reserved my ticket from Kolkata to Asansol through online....I have my eticket with me...I have shown it to the conductor...but he didnot allow me to sit on seat no.24....He is speaking with me in a rude voice and said " I don't know anything about it."Even after paying Rs.160(10 rs for reservation) I am now unable to occupy my seat.....Please take step against his rude behaviour....I attached my eticket with this...

Robin Paramanik

Oct 31, 2017

money deducted without booking ticket

I had book a ticket from Burdwan to Karunamoyee on 30/10/2017 for the bus of 5.50 a.m timing. The ticket was not book but unfortunately money was deducted for that booking ticket.
So, I request you to look after the matter & please refund the deducted money as soon as possible.
With Regards,
Contact No.- 7585959029.
Robin Paramanik

Oct 31, 2017

ticket not conformed but money deducted

Dear sir/ madam,
I Had booked my ticket from Burdwan to Karunamoyee on 30/10/2017 for 5.50 a.m bus. But my ticket was not conformed & unfortunately Bus fare was deducted without any conformed booking for that timing bus. so, i request you to look after the matter & refund my money as soon as possible.
With Regards,

Contact number- 7585959029.
Name- Robin Paramanik

money decuted without ticket

I booked an advance ticket on the 6th of October 2017 for the 3.25pm bus from burdwan to Kolkata for the 7 th of October. It was booked under the name of Sarah Hussain. The money was deducted but the ticket was not generated. I need an immediate refund.

Oct 6, 2017

Money deducted without ticket generation

Money deducted but ticket not booked

I had booked a advance ticket from burdwan to Kolkata (esplanade) for 7th October 2017 3:25 pm bus on the 6th of October 2017. Immediately after booking an amount of Rs.85 was deducted from my account without any confirmation or ticker number being processed. I wait for a long time but with no response. Please refund the amount immediately. We do not expected this kind of service from you.
swastikasaha

Sep 22, 2017

against the conductors and drivers

I use to board 4 p.m bus from kolkata heading toward haldia every Sunday.The bus generally comes from Dhamakhali. The drivers and conductors use to give seat to the passangers who dosen't have valid tickets to haldia from kolkata. They give the seat to the passengers coming from Dhamakhali on behalf of bribe(Rs 200-Rs 500 or even more) even they are allowed to carry huge number of goods. They generally give them seat number 1,2,3,4 and 5 .The passengers like us having bonafide e-tickets have to adjust at the wooden plank behind the driver's seat or above the engine.
We the college students sometimes have luggage while coming from hostel or going to hostel after or before vacation.Then the conductors and the drivers miss behave with us.

when we use to travel by non stop buses ,as per the rule they are not supposed to took up passengers after santragachi while going from kolkata and after brajalal chak while coming from Haldia . But the condustors use to do that

While coming from Haldia there are bunch of non authorised conductor get up to the bus from Ranichak and use to collect tickets .When we go from Kolkata the get up from Radhamoni

The use to take up local people and go for extra income which is non funded in the government fund or sbstc fund.They force the drivers to give stopagge at any place where the passanger wish to get down .The local people are somewhat like hooligans, and they don't know to adjust rather they are affecting the security of other passengers specially girls who are travelling alone

please look into the matter .I would like to request the higher authority to look into this .Hope this get sorted out soon
kkgangopadhyay

Sep 20, 2017

Misbehavior by the bus driver of Bus No WB 39B 4217 on 18/09/2017 on its way to Karunamoye from Asansol

Misbehavior by the bus driver of Bus No WB 39B 4217 ON 18/09/2017 on its way to Karunamoye from Asansol
The undersigned is a senior citizen of 65 years of age. On 18/09/2017 at about 6.00 am in the morning I reached at Asansol bus stand for availing a karunamoye bound bus. At Asansol ticket counter the booking clerk expressed his inability to offer any ticket in that bus since all its tickets were already exhausted. However on my request, the conductor of the bus, busy inside the ticket counter, advised me to seat at seat no 55. On entering the bus I just asked the driver, if he can tell me the location of seat no 55, and the reply I got is "all seats are numbered, go and check it ".However the co passengers guided me to seat no 55.
After the bus crossed the Dunlop stoppage, I took my luggages and with great difficulty reached near the driver and requested him to kindly drop me after the Durganagore bridge, and the reply i got is " it is not a scheduled stoppage, so the bus will not stop over here, it will only stop at gate no 1, I again requested him, kindly help me and allow me to get down, but he has not thought it prudent to consider my request and refused to drop me as per my request.
Sir, this is a total vindictive and unprofessional attitude, while all the service providers are in race to attract public attention and sympathy for survival, there few of your team members are trying to defame your organisation with there vindictive attitude. Sir majority of your drivers are not like this, most of the time drivers listen to the request of its commuters and drop them as per request.
You are requested to ask for his explanation for this type of inhuman behaviour with senior persons and to initiate appropriate action for his misbehavior.
Hope the matter will be seriously viewed and the action taken will be intimated to the undersigned.
K. K. Gangopadhyay
mobile no:9470598328.
chandrani1985

Sep 19, 2017

SBSTC

I would like to say that yesterday on 18th sept,2017 I had booked two seats online from kolkata to asansol and the bus timing was 6:15a.m. but we waited for more than half hour the bus did not arrive at santragachi .After that we made a call to the espanade depot where we got to know that the bus that was timed at 6:15 was cancelled.And we were not informed about it.
My question is:-
1) When the Buses are cancelled why the online ticket bookers are not informed?Is that not their duty???
2) When a person books online ticket why it is not written that refunds will be given if bus cancels???Is sbstc is only for grabbing money...why they are not informed by their mobile numbers???Why ???

This is a very bad condition of sbstc which they should rethink about the online bookers...otherwise days are not far when people will avoid online booking in your buses.
gchchkc

Aug 8, 2017

Extra fare taken

I am a regular passenger of SBSTC Bus service from Kona express to Dharmatala and kona express to Dharmatala bus fare Rs. 15.But today(08-08-2017)bus conductor taken Rs. 20 and when I and other passengers oppose to pay he said "you have to pay" bus no WB 39 B3622"sonaghar to Dharmatala"

I would request the authority to investigate the matter and do the needful so that SBSTC service lovers do not suffer in future.
suday Banerjee

Aug 4, 2017

Bus cancel

I was on 4/8/17 dated 2:30 pm in Asansol from Karunamayi bus ticket. My ticket detail Your TicketNo: P08170032916 ServiceName:ASANSOL-KARUNAMOYEE-14:30 Journey Date:04/08/2017 PassengerName subhajit.Mukherjee DeptTime:- DeptPlace:ASANSOL SeatNo:18 Fare:155 ServiceCharge 10,Thank you. But in the counters said the bus was canceled. I said that I made a ticket online, they told me it could not be done anything else. You have to make another ticket. Then I got a ticket at 3:10 bus. Do not get my money back or get me.

Suday Banerjee
Kol 700059
PH 9038820499
arpanr9

Jun 17, 2017

Money Refund

My tickets no are L05170248383 & L05170248344. My reference no are 7701997 & 7701946. My cancellation no are 41785 & 41784 . I dont get back refund. Every time whenever i cancel my sbstc seat I dont get back my cash in my account. Please send me my refund as early as possible, its more than 20 days i dont get it back. there was a massage sent by sbstc that i would get back my refund within 8 days, but its not. Please refund my amount.
sankha_maitra

Jun 5, 2017

Ticket not booked due to failed transaction but amount deducted from credit card

I tried to purchase 6 bus ticket on 01.06.17 (from Karunamayee to Durgapur of 07.06.17, 17:00 Hours Karunamayee-Durgapur Non-AC service, seat no. tried for- 8,9,10,13,14,15) by using my Visa credit card, but transaction was failed. Unfortunately full amount of Rs 840.00 were deducted from my credit card account. Today I got credit card statement, which shows that merchant (SBSTC Durgapur) has already claimed that amount, so I got no refund.

I purchased ticket of same seat no. of same service next day- it proves that last day my tickets were not sold (otherwise I would not get same seat no.). Now my request to SBSTC, please refund my amount to my credit card account. If SBSTC contacts me, I can give them supportive proofs and required data.

May 12, 2017

Money Deducted Booking Not Done

Try to booking bus seat on 05.05.2017 from Durgapur to Karunamoyee of 2:25 bus, two times 2 deductions of 140+140=280 from your mobile application.No booking done. No refunds till date. I tried to book at about 1:10 p.m.
Kindly look into this matter,and refund the amount. Also u r help line no is not working,no one receive the call.
RANJANGHOSH123

Apr 21, 2017

Smoking by driver

Travelled by bus from Burdwan to Esplanade by 12pm SBSTC BUS. Driver was smoking inspite of request not to do so. Really disgusting. Can some action be taken against these people. Bus number WB 39B. 3642
Suparna Gangopadhyay

Apr 21, 2017

Purchasing ticket online but no information received.

I have purchased ticket and money was deducted from my account. But I have not received any information of ticket booking in my mail and sms. The detailed information are as below.
Route...Durgapur to Karunamoyee
Time...7.40a.m
Sequence no.369913
Date of booking...21.4.2017
Date of journey...23.4.2017
latamandal

Mar 27, 2017

Rash & unprofessional drivibg

WB 39 A 1171 From Kolkata to Burdwan on 26th March 0630 hrs was continously honking & very rash driving.It was a very dangerous & uncomfortable ride.
Prithwis.Mukherjee

Mar 14, 2017

SBSTC Long route Bus taken unauthorized passengers without ticket

Passenger taken at Santragachi in long route bus coming from Durgapur to Digha via Dharmatala without ticket on 14th March 2017. BUS NO-WB39A 3194
Sudipta De

Mar 10, 2017

Online Booking apps not working

Online Booking mobile apps not working...Online Booking mobile apps not working...Online Booking mobile apps not working...

Several times I try to LOGin, said incorrect password...
&
Reset Password/ Forgot Password
option NOT WORKING

Name: SUDIPTA DE
Mob: 8276862256/9007660760

Mar 6, 2017

money return

Money deducted but ticket not booked
I booked ticket for 3 passengers from karunamoye to Burdwan in SBSTC on 06/03/2017 and the amount was dedicated soon,from my account which was Rs. (90 X 3 = 270/-)x2time+=540 for bus time7.15am.(seat no 36,37,38)But the ticket was not generated against transaction.
please do the needful. as I can get back my money on my account as soon as possible.
Account Details - Bank name - Axis Bank Ltd
A/C No- 026010100149129
Brunch -Baguiati .
yours faithfully
Biplob Dandapat.
Debasishchatterjee

Feb 13, 2017

Money deducted but ticket not booked

I booked ticket for 3 passengers from karunamoye to asansol in SBSTC on 26/10/2016 and the amount was dedicated soon,from my account which was Rs. (165 X 3 = 495/-). But the ticket was not generated against transaction.
Account Details - Bank name - State Bank of India
A/C No- 30284973493
Brunch - Murhasole, Asansol.
yours faithfully
Debasish Chaterjee.
sourabh ghosh.mdo

Feb 2, 2017

sbstc

3/2/2017 I have booked two ticket of asansol karunamoyi bus.money dedudted but seat not booked. Transaction I'd ############.SBI.in the name of eeshika Ghosh the ticket booked.mobile no 7903682494

HDFC Bank - CHARGES & ACCOUNT CLOSURE
    Dear Sir, This Is Prabhu From Chennai.I want to...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Marksheet lost
    MY LOST HIGH SCHOOL MARKSHEET I lost my10th orignel...
    Hostitsmart.com - Very Bad Customer Service Hostitsmart.com Ripp Off
    Host IT Smart / Hosting World — Web Hosting VERY BAD...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Aggressive Stray Dogs Biting others
    Hi, A group of 3-4 dogs from neighboring lanes come and...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Respected sir please make the fee refund procedure fast...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Sir please make the fee refund procedure fast especially...
    ak - Fake MR FARHAN
    I’m Abhishek Ik again posting this I talked w h MR...
    DELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION BOARD - Wrong Graduation Board Name
    Hello Sir My name is Anjali and just on day 23 September...
    fake gigolo agency - FARHAN is FAKE
    I want to say Mr Farhan I will post my registration...