SBTET TELANGANA

Consumer complaints and reviews about SBTET TELANGANA

R Rahul singh

Jun 26, 2022

Exam results

Sir I have written backlog exams well but results are given wrong I have complaint on it to do again correct so please check it once again sir
Yengannagari Vinay reddy

Jun 24, 2022

EXAM PAPER CORRECTION

SBTET IS NOT CORRECTING THE STUDENTS PAPERS CORRECTLY AND FAILING THE STUDENTS FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY SO PLZ DON'T DO LIKE THIS JUST CHECK THE ANSWERS AND DO CORRECTIONS IN THE PROPER WAY 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Amruth yadav

Dec 14, 2021

Failed to pay exam fee but money was debited from account

I tried pay my friend's exam fee and it showing that it failed to pay but my money was debited from account of 650rs
My frnds name and pin E. Karthik
Pin no. 21271-cs-047
My g mail and phone no. From money was debited is
Phone no. 9392493663

Failed to pay exam fee but money was debited from account

Mnk Vishakha

Sep 17, 2021

Not giving any information on time

Sir, I was a student of government polytechnic for womens, Nizamabad. In our college regarding to any information like applying for tc, bonafide are not given on time. And they are not showing any interest on giving certificates. I am requesting you to warn them not to waste our valuable time. And to give our certificates on time.
Thank you sir.
Vamshikumar52141

Aug 2, 2019

Collage irresponsibility in classes due to day to day counciling duty allotted to staff members

Sir! I am the student of final year diploma in electronics and communication engineering branch with pin no17189-ec-004 and I making this complaint to you,inorder to instruct the staff members not to leave the classes without giving a work to students,since all of our students are not maintaining a discipline in class free hours.
So I kindly request you all to take a serious action upon staff counciling about this issue.
Yours obediently ,
Student of govt polytechnic siddipet,
Ragopalpet.
chetanteja

Nov 10, 2018

Name correction

Sir I have to correct my name is p.krishna Chetan Teja
My pin number is 12277-ee-103 but a extra letter added in my name in the middle Chetan .on my memos & Hall ticket it is getting chetana .so I consulted sbtet board and I said them the problem , they told to pay a demand draft of RS 150 TO ACCOUNT NUMBER 11791029549012 & I taken a DD and submitted in the office on date 05-12-2015 from this date I have waited till now 10-11-2018 there is no change in my name
So please do correction in my name .& I have uploaded my dd
pabbudeepakkumar

Oct 6, 2018

About My Collage Problem

Date:6/10/2018
To Respected: Narendra Modi Sir.

My name is Pabbu Deepak Kumar I am studying Diploma Agriculture Second Year in Mother Teresa Institution of Technology College in Khammam District Sathupally Village Iam Not Going To Collage from 2Months because of my whole family was affected by dengue fever there were at the stage of death this was the reason why I haven't went to college .. recently 1/10/2018..i went to college with my parents, my parents had spoken with principal sir but he was not at all ready to listen our words we tried a lot to explain our situation but he die get that ..he was saying that come next year give u r exams.. i kindly request u sir please allow me to college if not my 1 year will go waste this will effect my future i hope sir u understand my situation ...i promise that from now i will be regular to college kindly accept my apologies and allow me to college...
Collage Princpall Sir
Contact Number:9000281333
Chairmen Sir Number: 9704829988
Please Solve this Problem Not Solve Iam Die Sure
Your truthfully,
Deepak kumar.
RevanthReddy1

Sep 27, 2018

Diploma examination fee money deducted

I have paid the money for diploma examination fee but the problem here is the money deducted from my bank account but the i am not getting any payment reciept..It happened two times...Total money deducted was 2250+2250=4500 and net charges 27+27=54....When will i get those money back into my account...
sindhuja goli

Sep 27, 2018

Transaction failed but amount debited

Sir, my pin is 16047-CM-008 at SGM govt.polytechnic college . Abdullapurmet,hyderabad.Online fee payment through netbanking for sbtet telangana examinations 2018 was made and amount debited but acknowledge was not produced.payment status shows no data recorded.and I am feared to apply again.i request you to take necessary action to credit back the first payment to account.my first transaction no.############.dt.27.09.2018.
Prabhu winchester

Jul 27, 2018

Jyothishmathi college of technological and sciences

Respected sir,my pin no.is 16370-EE-008. Iam diploma final year student.iam studying in jyothishmathi college.my request is to change the college timings .present timing is 12 pm to 6pm.for day scholars from long distances its been really hard time since the college timings are changed due to biometric system.i plea you kindly change the college timings.
Swejan Reddy

Mar 16, 2017

My hall ticket is with wrong photo

Sir my name is swejan My exam is tomorrow But my hallticket is with wrong photo plz help me sir my pin is 16426-C-224
Bareddy

Mar 15, 2017

Transaction failed but amount debited

Sir, my pin is 15001-ec-008 at govt.polytechnic college . Masabtank.hyderabad.Online fee payment through netbanking for sbtet telangana examinations 2017 was made and amount debited but acknowledge was not produced.payment status shows no data recorded.so I applied second time for the same successfully.i request you to take necessary action to credit back the first payment to account.my first transaction no.IGAAVSEBB7.dt.23.02.2017