SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Darshika1402

Nov 25, 2021

Adhar server is busy

I am trying from few hours but again and again adhar service is busy , All the steps are completed but only adhar verification is left due to busy problem.

Please help me so that I can complete my form as last date is near for completing the form.
Shivam Mishra 007

Nov 19, 2021

Bank branch name not showing

Dear UP scholarship team , I am filling the UP scholarship form but my bank branch name is not showing in the official site of UP scholarship site.
Please resolve this problem as soon as possible.
Bank name - Punjab National Bank
Branch name - H.No 623/624 kanchanpur House
Mohaddipur , Gorakhpur (273008)
IFSC CODE - PUNB0222110

I want to let you know that this bank is earlier oriental Bank of commerce but after merging with Punjab National Bank it's become PNB
shaista jamal

Nov 4, 2021

select course is not working

select course is not working in up scholarship as i am trying from 4-5 days please update it
shaista jamal

Nov 4, 2021

select course is not working

select course option is not working please update it as i am trying from 2-3 days.
shivcheck

Nov 1, 2021

Renewal condidate postmetric other state

I'm renewal condidate postmetric other state but there is problem course not selected ..I trying from a month but no updates . Please update it "course selection and branch " is not working.
preeta123

Oct 30, 2021

Request to extend the date of scholarship

Kindly extend the last date of UP Scholarship. You already would be aware that admission for 2021-22 session started late and thus many students could not fill the scholarship form. It's the issue with many of us. Atleast extend the date till 15th of November.
I hope you hear what lakhs of students are requesting you.
Anveshi Dwivedi

Oct 27, 2021

Up bed scholarship

Sir please extend scholarship registration date.
I have been allotted college on 27 October 2021...how would i have registered for scholarship...so please extend the date of registration.
Shishprabha

Oct 26, 2021

Pre metric scholarship date extent

UID server fail. Not Final summit application form
Om Shankar Pandey

Oct 26, 2021

Please extend the date of up scholorship

Dear sir, please scholorship ki date extend kr dijiye.

Aadhaar Server Busy and Account No. Issue

Requesting you to Please extend the scholarship form filling date.
I did complete all the phases 5 days before. But when i tried to verify Aadhaar, the server was busy everytime. And while i was updating account no. it got stuck there. It was showing error in account no. even it was correct and didn't let me proceed further.
I tried to verify it till the last moment but it couldn't. Even it was not showing any error or send back option just Aadhaar server is busy was shown and frequently site get redirect to the error page and then at Home page.

Aadhaar Server Issue

Requesting you to Please extend the scholarship form filling date.
I tried to verify it till the last moment but it couldn't. Even it was not showing any error or send back option just Aadhaar server is busy was shown and frequently site get reload.

Aadhaar Server Busy

Sachin9958

Final submit

All thing happened only final print not happen extended date of final print
HelloSss

Website server down

Sir I've been trying for long to verify income and caste certificate and aadhar verification but server is extremely slow. Its giving "We are sorry" msg repeatedly. Today is last date please sir extend the last date and resolve the server problem.
Please extend Last date till 31st oct.
Aniruddh pratap singh

B.com scholarship problem

Sir mera form bhr nhi pa rha hai kyonki website bhut buzy hai
Krapya date 4-5 din date aage badane ki krapa kren
Gaurav9907

Aadhaar server is busy

I am trying since 10days but the aadhar sever always busy .

Why all the time this is happened with government site always.
If they guys are not want to distributed scholarship then why they plays with students time.

I just wasted my 10 days and nights on the aadhar verification but it is still not verified because aadhaar server is too busy 😵.
It is very frustrated😤
12345shyam12345

Oct 24, 2021

Bank's Branch is missing.

Sir, Please add Mughalsarai branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank to your bank list.

Bugs in scholarship website

Sir there is a bug in website when we go to select course then there is no option trying for last 6 hours but no profit at all
shivam1112

scholarship website slow servers

up scholarship website company worst in the world .... servers are always down and there are so many bugs in th form filling process

Up scholarship website server down

Sir website is not even registering I am trying since 10 days very frustrated . I tried it even in night at 2:00 am but nothing worked . Please do some help

Up scholarship website server down

Sir i am a bsc student and I am trying it for last 10 days but every time there is an error in registoring myself website is not doing well. I am frustrated with this , please do something , I had tried a lot even in night at 2:00 am but nothing worked.

So i request to solve this problem ..
ajay8795

Date extend 30 October Plz

Sir I am a student of d Pharma and am facing lot of problem for admission late hone me scholarship form site is not working at all then please extend the date for 5 or 10 days from 25th October 2021
Hritik jaiswal

Up scholarship

I'm trying to edit some changes in my form but the website is always showing "error" message.
I'm trying form 3days but the issue remains. Olease solve the server issue.

I would be very thankful to you.
Abhay1233456

Problem in aadhar verification

Whenever i tried to do my aadhar verification it shows aadhar server is busy and try again later

Problem in aadhar verification

Sachin778685

Oct 21, 2021

UP BED SCHOLARSHIP FORM ERROR

Dear sir/madam, i'm trying to complete my form.. but there is error while editing. I am unable to complete my form . My registration no. is 230010102100078. Please solve this problem as soon as possible..
Thank you..