SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

rahulg233229

Nov 5, 2022

server error

i verify my caste certificate but there is an issue of caste certificate busy please resolve this and try to increase the laste date of scholership
Official mayank

Oct 18, 2022

Scholarship registration

Sir maine pichle saal B.phrarma mai admission liya tha or maine pichle saal scholarship ship ka form bhi fill kiya tha Par maine b.pharma chod diya hai ab mai bsc kar raha hu par mai scholaship ka form fill karba raha hu to pichla registration he show ho raha hai please mera old registration delete kar do ....mai kisi karan samaj kalyan vibhag nahi aa sakta hu please sir mera old registration delete kar do...
My old reg no.is ....031550102100036..
Name ...Mayank Arya.
D O B ...03/01/2001.
Email id. [email protected]

Scholarship registration

Sainaba shilna

Oct 9, 2022

Not received scholarship amount

Application id:KL202122009054115
Am Bpharm student . I got renewal option but I didn't got my scholarship amount of 1st year
Sainaba shilna

Oct 9, 2022

Not received scholarship amount

Application id: KL202122009054115
Am Bpharm students. I got renewal option but I didn't get my scholarship amount . I here by request you to know about my scholarship amount. Did you not delivered it??
Priti73

Sep 4, 2022

Scholarship not received

With due respect I, Priti Jayswal would like to state that I haven't received my scholarship for the course of B.ed. They have canceled my scholarship stating result not declared. But how could i upload my result when the university has not released it. When the result came then the date was closed for the scholarship and there was no option to upload the money. The government charge such a huge amount Rs 53000and for the first year and 30000 thousand for the second year and on top of that Rs 4000 per semester for practical and written exams.

The Uttar Pradesh government should look into this matter and release the scholarship for the same.

Mohit baghel

Aug 15, 2022

Scholarship not come

Sir meri scholarship nhi ae hai mera pura form sahi hai muje scholarship ki bahut jarurat hai age admission lene ke liye current status me arha hai scholarship and fee reimbursement could not distribute due to unavailability of fund
UP GOVT ke pass bese bahut fund hai par students ke future ke liye kuch nhi socha pls Hamri scholarship jaldi pass kar na do bahut se students hai jinki scholarship nhi ae hai so pls send the scholarship for all students
vikasgangwar12

Aug 12, 2022

scholarship amount not received till now.

Dear Sir/madam,
I have applied for scholarship in 2021-2022 .My registration details is as below
Registration number - 490710102000922
Name -vikas gangwar, s/o- Ishwari prasad category-OBC, course name- B.tech (electronics) ,Institute -KNIT sultanpur.
contact details:-mobile number-7668719784 , Mail - [email protected] .
I have submitted my scholarship form through up scholarship and all process has been completed. Verification process is also completed but the scholarship amount has not been received yet. Due to which I am facing problem in fees for new session 2022-2023 , because I belong to a very poor family and my father is unable to arrange the fee amount .
kindly help me to get my scholarship amount so that I can submit my fees and do my studies continuously.
Shambhavi Pandey

Jul 22, 2022

Scholarship not came

Sir, I filled my scholarship form on time, everything was verified but till date, my scholarship has not come. My parents are unable to pay my fees, I want mt scholarship. I ran to banks, my college, till the time, I didn't got all thing verified but now also my scholarship didn't came. I need it.
Shambhavi Pandey

Jul 22, 2022

Scholarship not came

Sir, I filled my scholarship form before date and everything was verified, I thought i would get scholarship. But till today date, my scholarship has not come, and my friends whose scholarship status were not verified firstly, they got their scholarship. I want my scholarship, as my parents are unable to pay my fees,
Damini Patel

Jul 17, 2022

Scholarship

I am student of b. El Ed from MJPRU University Bareilly.
MY SCHLOARSHIP form was verified successfully but before some days it started showing course fees not updated and fixed.
For this I have contacted district welfare department they said this issue is not from our side it's from your College only so I went to my college and inform them my issue they said we have cleared everything from here, there is no issue from our side.
Both people are routing here to each other.
This is really disappointed.
I have secured 70+ % in first year and 80+% in second and third year.
Government should look into this and do the needful for students
My registration number is 200710102000929
Dob-01/08/2000
Rishika $$ Singh

Jul 15, 2022

Respected Sir
I am a student of Krapalu Institue of
Biomedical Sciences ,Raebareli
Sir we have not got scholarship, and shows
Bolcked by institute or affiliating institute.
Sir plz help me.
We are unable to proceed my study

Plz help me sir
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Priyanka prabhakar

Jul 6, 2022

Scholarship

Sir meri scholarship nii aayii h jbki status check krne maii show ho rha h kii scholarship account maii aa gyii h lekin mere account maii koii scholarship ke paise nii aaye h aur maine bank mai bhi statement wgera whn se sb pta krr liya h status maii bta rha h ki scholarship gyi h lekin mere account maii nii h pls help kijiye muje scholarship ki.. ki status main show ho rha h account mai nii h .

Singh SHRISTI

May 16, 2022

Up scholarship and fee reimbursement

Sir my form is completely verified but still I didn't received my scholarship. I am LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY student doing m.sc .I am from o.b.c. category.
Manoj1997

Apr 30, 2022

UP scholarship

Sir/ madam,
This becomes extremely painful of not getting my scholarship yet, if it not gets credited probably I would have to stop my study. I am a student of BEd from science stream enrolled in Rajju bhaiyya University in first year in 2021-2022. I could have arranged somehow rupees 56000 and got enrolled in BEd. But my scholarship is not credited yet all my filled form is correct and varified.
Registration number-453510102100444 from OBC category
shankey katiyar

Apr 12, 2022

Regarding scholarships cancellation norms

My name is shankey katiyar i am LL. M 2nd sem student of CSJMU 2022-2023 batch i also applied for the up scholarship for O. B. C category that time no such norm was there to have 65% marks in graduation to avail the scheme of up scholarship. Is this fair to change the criteria of eligibility at the time of credit ing fee reimbursement in the accounts of students government knows even when whole expenses and sufferance has done by many of students like me. Do we have no value of time and money? This is clear up scholarship department and government cheating us unnecessary this government pushes poor students in loss. Financially week students applied for this and gave all the proves but the government gave loss rather providing benefit of this scheme. This is completely unjust and unfair to the poor students
Md naphish

Apr 7, 2022

Scholarship is yet to come

Sir I am the student of bsc 2nd year .my scholarship is verified by district welfare commitee. But my money has not been sent in my account .my name is md naphish.I am minority student.my registration no is 550730402001262.my dob is 09/08/2002.sir please help me iam very poor.I am very sad.I will be highly obliged to you. Thanking you

Scholarship is yet to come

tusharmaurya

up scholarship 2021-22

My UP scholarship 2021-22 registration No. is 470310102100812 (fresh), name is TUSHAR MAURYA , Iam studing in M.Sc.(Ag) Ist year.

My E-KYC is complete in my bank Account.

But I have not yet received my Scholarship. Kindly send it as soon as possible.

thanking you in anticipation,
tusharmaurya

up scholarship 2021-22

My E-KYC is complete in my bank Account.

But I have not yet received my Scholarship. Kindly send it as soon as possible.
Sapna Mahor

Scholarship not refund

I am a student of B.Sc third year (computer science) from B.S.A College.Sir, every year I have to pay 5000rs to college from my scholarship at exam time, but this year my scholarship did not refund completely. My every classmate got scholarship of 8600rs ,but I got only 3200rs. Sir , please do something about my scholarship, this is my registration no. 142600212000016. I will be always grateful to you.
Shyamjee123

Apr 4, 2022

Scholarship

My self Shyamjee class B.Sc 1st year my . My scholarship rejected by bank but meri kyc ho gyi h mera scholarship daal de

Student -- Shyamjee
akshay100

Mar 30, 2022

when will the scholarship come in the account

Respected Authority, Myself AKSHAY KUMAR ,my scholarship status is verified 24/11/2021 . I am visited Samaj Kalayan Department 2 times , but scholarship amount not disbursed yet. when will the scholarship come in the account. my mobile number 9997631966 .
Anjum#

Mar 22, 2022

Rejwcty scholarship

My self Sayyed Afreen Iqbal and i m a BUMS student last year....my scholarship reject because of my collage registrar...he cant pass further ..since 3 years my scholarhship cane and this time show that..10 marksheet not match by university given data...so its not my documentory fault..why i m suffer.......and. I m visited DWO office he said yime is over .....its very wrong because holidays time you are going to be varified so how can we correct....plz give me 1 day at least and qe are corrected by DWO. Office bot submitted in universities / colleges...because they are very irresponsible ..he doesnt know the problem of money......i request u to plz varified sir ...i hope u wiilllll..thank u
. Yours truely
Sayyed Afreen Iqbal
BUMS final prof.
Sahil Goyal 14112002

Mar 13, 2022

UP Scholarship Status

Good Evening Respected Authority, Myself Sahil Goyal ,my scholarship status is not getting correct till now . I have visited Samaj Kalayan Department 2 times , the result that i get from them is the data is not updated from Lucknow and it will get updated after 10 March (as per my 2nd visit there ) . Just to know why the status is not getting verified till now .

Mar 2, 2022

Form verify but scholarship fund not received

Dear up scholarship ,, I'm student of MBA 1st nd maine counselling se admission liya hai mera form bhi verify hai but scholarship received nhi hui hai college bale bhi without fees sessional test m nhi bhethne de rhe hai sir meri family admission ke liye ready Hui jb meri scholarship ati ab m kese fees do clg mai help me sir
Kanishka saxena

Jan 31, 2022

About scholarship

Meri scholarship form bilkul correct h phir bhi scholarship nhi aayi h abhi tk