SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Singh SHRISTI

May 16, 2022

Up scholarship and fee reimbursement

Sir my form is completely verified but still I didn't received my scholarship. I am LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY student doing m.sc .I am from o.b.c. category.
Manoj1997

Apr 30, 2022

UP scholarship

Sir/ madam,
This becomes extremely painful of not getting my scholarship yet, if it not gets credited probably I would have to stop my study. I am a student of BEd from science stream enrolled in Rajju bhaiyya University in first year in 2021-2022. I could have arranged somehow rupees 56000 and got enrolled in BEd. But my scholarship is not credited yet all my filled form is correct and varified.
Registration number-453510102100444 from OBC category
shankey katiyar

Apr 12, 2022

Regarding scholarships cancellation norms

My name is shankey katiyar i am LL. M 2nd sem student of CSJMU 2022-2023 batch i also applied for the up scholarship for O. B. C category that time no such norm was there to have 65% marks in graduation to avail the scheme of up scholarship. Is this fair to change the criteria of eligibility at the time of credit ing fee reimbursement in the accounts of students government knows even when whole expenses and sufferance has done by many of students like me. Do we have no value of time and money? This is clear up scholarship department and government cheating us unnecessary this government pushes poor students in loss. Financially week students applied for this and gave all the proves but the government gave loss rather providing benefit of this scheme. This is completely unjust and unfair to the poor students
Md naphish

Apr 7, 2022

Scholarship is yet to come

Sir I am the student of bsc 2nd year .my scholarship is verified by district welfare commitee. But my money has not been sent in my account .my name is md naphish.I am minority student.my registration no is 550730402001262.my dob is 09/08/2002.sir please help me iam very poor.I am very sad.I will be highly obliged to you. Thanking you

Scholarship is yet to come

tusharmaurya

up scholarship 2021-22

My UP scholarship 2021-22 registration No. is 470310102100812 (fresh), name is TUSHAR MAURYA , Iam studing in M.Sc.(Ag) Ist year.

My E-KYC is complete in my bank Account.

But I have not yet received my Scholarship. Kindly send it as soon as possible.

thanking you in anticipation,
tusharmaurya

up scholarship 2021-22

My E-KYC is complete in my bank Account.

But I have not yet received my Scholarship. Kindly send it as soon as possible.
Sapna Mahor

Scholarship not refund

I am a student of B.Sc third year (computer science) from B.S.A College.Sir, every year I have to pay 5000rs to college from my scholarship at exam time, but this year my scholarship did not refund completely. My every classmate got scholarship of 8600rs ,but I got only 3200rs. Sir , please do something about my scholarship, this is my registration no. 142600212000016. I will be always grateful to you.
Shyamjee123

Apr 4, 2022

Scholarship

My self Shyamjee class B.Sc 1st year my . My scholarship rejected by bank but meri kyc ho gyi h mera scholarship daal de

Student -- Shyamjee
akshay100

Mar 30, 2022

when will the scholarship come in the account

Respected Authority, Myself AKSHAY KUMAR ,my scholarship status is verified 24/11/2021 . I am visited Samaj Kalayan Department 2 times , but scholarship amount not disbursed yet. when will the scholarship come in the account. my mobile number 9997631966 .
In Wait of Positive Response .
Anjum#

Mar 22, 2022

Rejwcty scholarship

My self Sayyed Afreen Iqbal and i m a BUMS student last year....my scholarship reject because of my collage registrar...he cant pass further ..since 3 years my scholarhship cane and this time show that..10 marksheet not match by university given data...so its not my documentory fault..why i m suffer.......and. I m visited DWO office he said yime is over .....its very wrong because holidays time you are going to be varified so how can we correct....plz give me 1 day at least and qe are corrected by DWO. Office bot submitted in universities / colleges...because they are very irresponsible ..he doesnt know the problem of money......i request u to plz varified sir ...i hope u wiilllll..thank u
. Yours truely
Sayyed Afreen Iqbal
BUMS final prof.
Sahil Goyal 14112002

Mar 13, 2022

UP Scholarship Status

Good Evening Respected Authority, Myself Sahil Goyal ,my scholarship status is not getting correct till now . I have visited Samaj Kalayan Department 2 times , the result that i get from them is the data is not updated from Lucknow and it will get updated after 10 March (as per my 2nd visit there ) . Just to know why the status is not getting verified till now .
In Wait of Positive Response .

Mar 2, 2022

Form verify but scholarship fund not received

Dear up scholarship ,, I'm student of MBA 1st nd maine counselling se admission liya hai mera form bhi verify hai but scholarship received nhi hui hai college bale bhi without fees sessional test m nhi bhethne de rhe hai sir meri family admission ke liye ready Hui jb meri scholarship ati ab m kese fees do clg mai help me sir
Kanishka saxena

Jan 31, 2022

About scholarship

Meri scholarship form bilkul correct h phir bhi scholarship nhi aayi h abhi tk
akchaudhry61

Jan 9, 2022

Course selection

Post metric other state ke form m login karne ke bad course select nhi ho rha h. Bahut bar try kar liya .
Sir please help me
Yaksh sagar

Dec 28, 2021

Scholarship form correction

Sir mujhe scholarship form me correction karna hai lekin correction ka option show nahi ho raha hai
sanjay7677

Nov 30, 2021

up dled schoolershp

Dear sir/ma'am we request to extend schoolership registration date becase the sever is not responding,
I am try to verify caste certificate from mornig Dear but it is showing we are sorry
sanjay7677

PLEASE HELP ME
Darshika1402

Nov 25, 2021

Adhar server is busy

I am trying from few hours but again and again adhar service is busy , All the steps are completed but only adhar verification is left due to busy problem.

Please help me so that I can complete my form as last date is near for completing the form.
Shivam Mishra 007

Nov 19, 2021

Bank branch name not showing

Dear UP scholarship team , I am filling the UP scholarship form but my bank branch name is not showing in the official site of UP scholarship site.
Please resolve this problem as soon as possible.
Bank name - Punjab National Bank
Branch name - H.No 623/624 kanchanpur House
Mohaddipur , Gorakhpur (273008)
IFSC CODE - PUNB0222110

I want to let you know that this bank is earlier oriental Bank of commerce but after merging with Punjab National Bank it's become PNB
shaista jamal

Nov 4, 2021

select course is not working

select course is not working in up scholarship as i am trying from 4-5 days please update it
shaista jamal

Nov 4, 2021

select course is not working

select course option is not working please update it as i am trying from 2-3 days.
shivcheck

Nov 1, 2021

Renewal condidate postmetric other state

I'm renewal condidate postmetric other state but there is problem course not selected ..I trying from a month but no updates . Please update it "course selection and branch " is not working.
preeta123

Oct 30, 2021

Request to extend the date of scholarship

Kindly extend the last date of UP Scholarship. You already would be aware that admission for 2021-22 session started late and thus many students could not fill the scholarship form. It's the issue with many of us. Atleast extend the date till 15th of November.
I hope you hear what lakhs of students are requesting you.
Anveshi Dwivedi

Oct 27, 2021

Up bed scholarship

Sir please extend scholarship registration date.
I have been allotted college on 27 October 2021...how would i have registered for scholarship...so please extend the date of registration.
Shishprabha

Oct 26, 2021

Pre metric scholarship date extent

UID server fail. Not Final summit application form