SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Shruti Bajpai

May 24, 2019

Scholarship not arrived

Respected sir/mam I am completing my graduation from CSJM University in first year. I am only girl child of my parents and they are unable to fill my fees that's why I filled the scholarship form which was even verified by district scholarship committee but there is no result found when I am checking it on PFMS. Even the scholarship of other category students has arrived but since I am a general category student it dosen't means that i don't deserve a scholarship. I expect that u will take action regarding this complaint.
Alok Gupta

May 22, 2019

Scholarship amount not received

I want to draw your kind attention over the scholarship amount. I'm the student of B.B.A. First year at Invertis University, Bareilly and I have not received my scholarship amount yet while almost all of my classmate have got their scholarship. My current status show that is verified by bank and forwarded at institutional level.
I want to know why my scholarship has not come and how long will it take from here. I need it.
I shall be highly obliged, kindly consider it. A prompt reply is accepted.
Thanks and Regards!!

Yours truly
Soumya Gupta
Reg. No.: 200120501800333
sheshvar

May 22, 2019

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

Mera Naam Sheshvar Bindu Pal hai mera B.COM 2 year ka scholarship nahi aaya hai mera a/c BANK OF BARODA me hai
A/c 13340100018403 aur main Awadh University se padh Raha hu
rishabhtomar

May 17, 2019

scholarship not received

i am the student of DELED (BTC).I Have recieved my scholarship of 2700 Rs but i have not recieved my fee reimbursement amount in my account.when i am checking thye scholarship status it shows that SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT DISBURSED RS 2700 BUT FEE REIMBURSEMENT AMOUNT NOT DISBURSED DUE TO UNAVAILABILITY OF FUND.Sir please send fee reimbursement amount it in my account i need it urgently.

REGISTRATION NUMBER:-071940101800262.
Shivam Kashyap

May 16, 2019

Scholarship not received

Sir, I am student of 1st year Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Dr. K.N. Modi engineering college, Modinagar (Gzb). Sir mera scholarship amount sirf Rs. 1840 aaya hai jo bhut kam hai. Sir please aap se request hai ki mere scholarship bank account mein bhej dejey taki mein aagy study kr saku. Please sir. Aagr scholarship nhi aaya to mere study nhi ho payegi.

Your sincerely

Shivam Kashyap.

Registration number - 091190101800137

Mobile no 7060375721
Suraj maurya1427

May 11, 2019

Scholarship not received

Mera Naam Suraj hai mera B.A final ka scholarship nahi aaya hai mera a/c BANK OF BARODA me hai
A/c 10548100010891 aur main Kanpur University se padh Raha tha
Rama Chaudhary

May 10, 2019

Scholarship

My name Ram Chaudhary.i am student of government polytechnic Saharanpur computer science and engineering 1st year student.my scholarship is not come on my account.sir i am requested please help me in my scholarship .
Registration number-010190101800028
Account no-51448100006197
Name -Ram Chaudhary
Navneet98

May 8, 2019

Scholarship not yet certified

Sir , I'm bsc student of dav College Kanpur my scholarship not given yet . When I checked my status it will shown that your form will be still pending at district committee . When did scholarship paid . My contact no. 8318549146
Anoop tiwari 2525

May 5, 2019

Scholarship not sanctioned

Mera account verified ho gya h fir bhi scholorship mere account mei nhi ayi h , status check krne pr (scholorship and fee reimbursement amount not sanctioned due to uavalilability of fund)
please sir sanction my socholarship
Rajistration no. 150230501800308
bhumi_123

May 2, 2019

Scholarship

Samaj kalyan vibhag lucknow
Respected sir
I am Bhoomika Pawar student of M.C.A Aligarh College of Engineering, AKTU University , sir i did not get my scholar ship of session 2018-19 but my other friends have got their scholarship. Sir i am in need of my scholarship to give my college fee, i am belong from a poor family. I have no other way to submit the Fees.
My future also depend on it.
Sir please help me to provide my scholarship. I will be highly oblidge to you.
Registration Number:- 120660501800082
Yours sincerely
Bhoomika Pawar

May 2, 2019

Aadhar linked with bank account

Sir I have linked my bank account with Aadhar card, bt scholarship form is showing that it is not linked, even I make it confirm 2-3 times in bank, what should I do??
DeepeshGrover

Apr 29, 2019

Not recieved my scholarship even it was passed by diatrict officer

Sir my name is Deepesh Grover and I really needed scholarship for continuing my study with second semester but I have still not got my scholarship .

My registration no. is _ 274470501800043 and Year _2018-19

The matter of discussion is , the students with fake income cerifate and some other fake documents got their scholarship and we ,who needed it seriously, are suffering.

You can contact me at _ 8318664974

I request you to please check and clear my scholarship status so that I can continue with my studies.
Humaira Bismil

Apr 27, 2019

My scholarship

Sir I am the student of BBA ib this is my first year in undergraduate I doesn't get my scholarship and i need scholarship for taking admission in 2 year kindly help me.....
[email protected] is my email
lavish agrawal

Apr 23, 2019

b.com scholarship

sir i can't get my scholarship from last 3 year from dbrau university.

registration no.= 142600501800067
name= lavish agrawal
d.o.b= 25/01/1999
year=2018-19
lavish agrawal

Apr 23, 2019

b.com

sir i can't get my scholarship for last three years. i'm from dbrau university.

registration no.= 142600501800067
name= lavish agrawal
d.o.b=25/01/1999
email address= [email protected]

Up scholarship not received

Sir i am student of BCA last year and i apply for up scholarship since last three years but u do not recrive any scholarship yet .my status is showing that it is verified by district scholarship committee but after that i do receive..my financial condition is so weak that i am unable to do my further studies without getting any scholarship amount please look into the matter so that i can easily get my scholarship please

Scholarship not received

Sir i am student of BCA last year and i apply for scholarship and my status is showing that it is verify by district scholarship committee but i has not received my scholarship yet and i am financial so weak that i cannot afford my further studies and i did not recevied my scholarship in last three years..i am very needy student please do some immediate action so that i can receive my scholarship please
Tabrez Khan

Apr 15, 2019

scholarship

In reference to scholarship Reg no.120160421804127 form i had written 600 marks instead of 10 cgpa though both are same thats resulted in rejection of my form i upload the mark sheets of my last semester exam.

Satyam Tripathi

Apr 8, 2019

Suspect Reason:- * UP board High School Roll Number not matched with UP Board Database

I am a 2nd year student at NIT Hamirpur
I filled all my details correctly and There is a suspect showing in my current scholarship status that my high school roll no.not matched by up board database but i completed my high school from cbse board.
I request you to please help in verifying my current scholarship status.

Name :Diksha Sharma
Registration no.901407001508068
Roll no.high school:5230680( cbse board)
contact no : 7007539991
K2512kumari

Apr 7, 2019

Complaint regarding the UP scholarship

I, Kavita Kumari a B.Tech student of NIT kurukshetra States that My college feeof 2018-19 didn't refund till now. I only got some amount of scholarship only which will not be helpful for my further study. So I request you to look into this matter.
I will be very thankful to you.
Registration No-901303019208017
ankitmishra01

Apr 7, 2019

Scholarship Complaint

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

This is to draw your attention towards the issue that, I, Ankit Mishra, student of B.Sc 2nd year, CSJM University, hasn't received my scholarship yet. The status is showing that it is verified by District Scholarship Committee and recommended. Kindly look into this matter as I am financially weak and cannot afford my educational expenses.

Registration No. 343060501800246

Scholarship Complaint

Mahimaromanoff

Apr 6, 2019

Scholarship not received even when it is recommended by welfare department

My scholarship status shows it's verified by the district social welfare office and recommended. But I have not yet received my scholarship in my account. When I check in pfms site , it shows no record found. Sir/ma'am please send my scholarship soon I'm from SC category, I need this scholarship for my family.
Please resolve my issue . Why is my scholarship not arrived yet?
MAHIMA SINGH
Check my photo for all information

Scholarship not received even when it is recommended by welfare department

syed izhar husain rizvi

Apr 3, 2019

i have recieved only pocket money

sir i have only recieved pocket money i.e rs.6600 my each and every document is verified but i havnt recieved the full scholarship, kindly let me know the reason and if possible kindly send the remaining 50000 thousand. thankyou!
yash12369

Apr 2, 2019

scholarship

sr my status has been verified but i did not get my scholarship kindly tell us that in which date scholarship will came sr kindlygive me i belong to poor family sr give me 50000 rs but give it