SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

lavish agrawal

Apr 23, 2019

b.com scholarship

sir i can't get my scholarship from last 3 year from dbrau university.

registration no.= 142600501800067
name= lavish agrawal
d.o.b= 25/01/1999
year=2018-19
lavish agrawal

Apr 23, 2019

b.com

sir i can't get my scholarship for last three years. i'm from dbrau university.

registration no.= 142600501800067
name= lavish agrawal
d.o.b=25/01/1999
email address= [email protected]

Up scholarship not received

Sir i am student of BCA last year and i apply for up scholarship since last three years but u do not recrive any scholarship yet .my status is showing that it is verified by district scholarship committee but after that i do receive..my financial condition is so weak that i am unable to do my further studies without getting any scholarship amount please look into the matter so that i can easily get my scholarship please

Scholarship not received

Scholarship not received

Sir i am student of BCA last year and i apply for scholarship and my status is showing that it is verify by district scholarship committee but i has not received my scholarship yet and i am financial so weak that i cannot afford my further studies and i did not recevied my scholarship in last three years..i am very needy student please do some immediate action so that i can receive my scholarship please
Tabrez Khan

Apr 15, 2019

scholarship

In reference to scholarship Reg no.120160421804127 form i had written 600 marks instead of 10 cgpa though both are same thats resulted in rejection of my form i upload the mark sheets of my last semester exam.

Satyam Tripathi

Apr 8, 2019

Suspect Reason:- * UP board High School Roll Number not matched with UP Board Database

I am a 2nd year student at NIT Hamirpur
I filled all my details correctly and There is a suspect showing in my current scholarship status that my high school roll no.not matched by up board database but i completed my high school from cbse board.
I request you to please help in verifying my current scholarship status.

Name :Diksha Sharma
Registration no.901407001508068
Roll no.high school:5230680( cbse board)
contact no : 7007539991
K2512kumari

Apr 7, 2019

Complaint regarding the UP scholarship

I, Kavita Kumari a B.Tech student of NIT kurukshetra States that My college feeof 2018-19 didn't refund till now. I only got some amount of scholarship only which will not be helpful for my further study. So I request you to look into this matter.
I will be very thankful to you.
Registration No-901303019208017
ankitmishra01

Apr 7, 2019

Scholarship Complaint

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

This is to draw your attention towards the issue that, I, Ankit Mishra, student of B.Sc 2nd year, CSJM University, hasn't received my scholarship yet. The status is showing that it is verified by District Scholarship Committee and recommended. Kindly look into this matter as I am financially weak and cannot afford my educational expenses.

Registration No. 343060501800246

Scholarship Complaint

Mahimaromanoff

Apr 6, 2019

Scholarship not received even when it is recommended by welfare department

My scholarship status shows it's verified by the district social welfare office and recommended. But I have not yet received my scholarship in my account. When I check in pfms site , it shows no record found. Sir/ma'am please send my scholarship soon I'm from SC category, I need this scholarship for my family.
Please resolve my issue . Why is my scholarship not arrived yet?
MAHIMA SINGH
Check my photo for all information

Scholarship not received even when it is recommended by welfare department

syed izhar husain rizvi

Apr 3, 2019

i have recieved only pocket money

sir i have only recieved pocket money i.e rs.6600 my each and every document is verified but i havnt recieved the full scholarship, kindly let me know the reason and if possible kindly send the remaining 50000 thousand. thankyou!
yash12369

Apr 2, 2019

scholarship

sr my status has been verified but i did not get my scholarship kindly tell us that in which date scholarship will came sr kindlygive me i belong to poor family sr give me 50000 rs but give it
Aastha garg

Mar 30, 2019

Scholarship not come till now

Respected sir
My every document is up to the mark and i also submited my 10th and 12th CBSE marksheet but in SUSPECT it is showing that your HIGH SCHOOL marksheet doesnt match with UP BOARD Database and my every document is verified at college level and district level but i haven't received my scholarship. .

REG. NO-140790501800110
Tayyab Khan

Mar 28, 2019

Scholarship hasn't come yet even after verified by District Scholarship Committee

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

This is to draw your attention towards the issue that, I, Tayyab Mohsin, student of B.arch 5th year, Aligarh Muslim University, hasn't received my scholarship yet. The status is showing that it is verified by District Scholarship Committee and recommended. Kindly look into this matter as I am financially weak and cannot afford my educational expenses.

Registration No. 120160431805700
HimanshiSingh

Mar 26, 2019

UP government Scholarship for the session 2018-19 yet not arrived.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I want to draw your attention towards this concerning issue regarding scholarships of few students. I am a second year engineering student from GLA University, Mathura. I have applied for this scholarship for the first time and despite of verification by District I am facing this problem. I am really concerned about this and wanted to know what actually happened to my scholarship if it didn't reach me.
In the hope of help I am writing down this application. Please let me know if anything can be done regarding this issue.
Email- [email protected]
ajay4u1987

Mar 26, 2019

SCHOLARSHIP NOT YET CREDITED

Samaj kalyan vibhag lucknow
Respected sir
I am Manju Tiwari student of B. Ed 1st year JHUNJHUNWALA P.G COLLEGE FAIZABAD, (Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University , sir i did not get my scholar ship of session '2018-19 but my other friends have got their scholarship. Sir i am in need of my scholarship to give my college fee, i am belong from a poor family. I have no other way to submit the Fees.
My future also depend on it.
Sir please help me to provide my scholarship. I will be highly oblidge to you.
Registration Number:- 470210501800004
Yours sincerely
Manju Tiwari
Ananya Chandel

Mar 23, 2019

SCHOLARSHIP IS NOT COME.

I am a student of shri ram group of college Muzaffarnagar FROM B.ARCH Department of 2nd years.
My scholarship is not came to my account this years.
and also I am anable to see my application status.
Hope for your positive response.
Thanks you.
XYZ
shubham49

Mar 20, 2019

schoarship not credited

sir/mam, i am a student of kiet college my scholarship status is still pending . i have done my schooling from cbse board some days before its shows that my roll no does not match with up board database , wtf how it is possible to find that details and now all categories status is verified accept obc . i also visited samaj kalyan vibhag ghaziabad and they say the obc servers is not working from more than 1 months . i also tried contact the details which is given on official website but everythime they disconnect the call .
plz take action .
ashuchaudhary201

Mar 13, 2019

Scholarship Transaction Failed due to Frozen Account

My name is Ashu Chaudhary i am D.Ed II year student. Reg No.(075400111800016)

I checked in PFMS site that my scholarship transactions was initiated on 2nd Feb 2019 and 4th Feb 2019. But it got failed due to Freeze account.

I request you to kindly re-initiate the transaction as the account is now active. I will be very thankful to you.

Ashu

Scholarship Transaction Failed due to Frozen Account

Aggs1234

Mar 8, 2019

Scholarship not come

Sir ,i am the student of kiet college ghaziabad and my one and only complaint is that why the scholarship is not given to FRESH candidate who is in GENERAL caste.WHY?
bhola nath singh

Mar 8, 2019

din not get scholarship yet

sir i am prashant kumar singh,2nd year BTECH student from HBTU kanpur ,in scholarship form obtained mark coloum its 79.35 instead of 735 due to some autocorrection,so its does not match with university uploaded data but its veified from district scholrship comitee but i did not get my scholarship yet.
my application number is 343620111800230
Rinki-verma

Mar 7, 2019

Scholarship Form rejected

My name is Rinki Verma , student of MCA 3rd year ABES Engineering college, I have been applying for scholarship for the past two year this year also I applied but my form has been rejected because in place of my second year's MCA marks first year's marks are mentioned , i went to samaj Kalyan office also but they did not give me any help in what should I do about it , and I am not in a position to submit my college fee , I don't have parents I don't have any source of income , plz help me out .
Rinki Verma
Registration no. - 09500221801310
Holy Srivastava

Feb 19, 2019

Scholarship not yet come while everything was verified.

Sir,I am Priyanshu Srivastava of Smt Fulehra Smarak College of Polytechnic of Kamtaila , Rasara , Ballia ,UP. Sir, in my college scholarships of General and St categories not yet come while everything showing verified.
I hope you will take appropriate steps regarding this,as soon as possible you did it.
Yash Khurana

Feb 15, 2019

SCHOLARSHIP REJECTED BY DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP COMITTEE

Myself Yash Khurana
REGISTRATION NO.=200120501800744
I'm student of Invertis University, Bareilly
sir i get a message on my number that "your scholarship was rejected by DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP COMITTEE" giving the reason that "YOUR UP BOARD ROLL NO. DOES NOT MATCH WITH OUR DATA" ,sir i was completed my 12th with ISC board so my roll no. does't match with your data,
And the second suspect is that "Below 60% marks where admission requierd on basis of Inter in Pvt. Insti. For professional courses", sir because of some health issues i did't study for my math exam , because of this i got percentage below 60% but i given the form of IMPROVEMENT in maths exam and i promise you that this time i got percentage above 60%, and in BCA 1st semester i got 70.22% pls Sir help me , i take admission in BCA because i think i get scholarship to submit my fee , if my scholarship did not come than i was unable to complete my BCA pls sir help me i was obilized to you.
Yash Khurana

Feb 15, 2019

SCHOLARSHIP REJECTED BY DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP COMITTEE

Myself Yash Khurana
REGISTRATION NO.=200120501800744
I'm student of Invertis University, Bareilly
Sir i got a message on my number that my scholarship was rejected by DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP COMITTEE giving the reason that "YOUR UP BOARD ROLL NO. DOES NOT MATCH WITH OUR DATA" ,sir i was completed my 12th with ISC board so my roll no. does't match with your data,