SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Aastha garg

Mar 30, 2019

Scholarship not come till now

Respected sir
My every document is up to the mark and i also submited my 10th and 12th CBSE marksheet but in SUSPECT it is showing that your HIGH SCHOOL marksheet doesnt match with UP BOARD Database and my every document is verified at college level and district level but i haven't received my scholarship. .

REG. NO-140790501800110
Tayyab Khan

Mar 28, 2019

Scholarship hasn't come yet even after verified by District Scholarship Committee

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

This is to draw your attention towards the issue that, I, Tayyab Mohsin, student of B.arch 5th year, Aligarh Muslim University, hasn't received my scholarship yet. The status is showing that it is verified by District Scholarship Committee and recommended. Kindly look into this matter as I am financially weak and cannot afford my educational expenses.

Registration No. 120160431805700
HimanshiSingh

Mar 26, 2019

UP government Scholarship for the session 2018-19 yet not arrived.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I want to draw your attention towards this concerning issue regarding scholarships of few students. I am a second year engineering student from GLA University, Mathura. I have applied for this scholarship for the first time and despite of verification by District I am facing this problem. I am really concerned about this and wanted to know what actually happened to my scholarship if it didn't reach me.
In the hope of help I am writing down this application. Please let me know if anything can be done regarding this issue.
Email- [email protected]
ajay4u1987

Mar 26, 2019

SCHOLARSHIP NOT YET CREDITED

Samaj kalyan vibhag lucknow
Respected sir
I am Manju Tiwari student of B. Ed 1st year JHUNJHUNWALA P.G COLLEGE FAIZABAD, (Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University , sir i did not get my scholar ship of session '2018-19 but my other friends have got their scholarship. Sir i am in need of my scholarship to give my college fee, i am belong from a poor family. I have no other way to submit the Fees.
My future also depend on it.
Sir please help me to provide my scholarship. I will be highly oblidge to you.
Registration Number:- 470210501800004
Yours sincerely
Manju Tiwari
Ananya Chandel

Mar 23, 2019

SCHOLARSHIP IS NOT COME.

I am a student of shri ram group of college Muzaffarnagar FROM B.ARCH Department of 2nd years.
My scholarship is not came to my account this years.
and also I am anable to see my application status.
Hope for your positive response.
Thanks you.
XYZ
shubham49

Mar 20, 2019

schoarship not credited

sir/mam, i am a student of kiet college my scholarship status is still pending . i have done my schooling from cbse board some days before its shows that my roll no does not match with up board database , wtf how it is possible to find that details and now all categories status is verified accept obc . i also visited samaj kalyan vibhag ghaziabad and they say the obc servers is not working from more than 1 months . i also tried contact the details which is given on official website but everythime they disconnect the call .
plz take action .
ashuchaudhary201

Mar 13, 2019

Scholarship Transaction Failed due to Frozen Account

My name is Ashu Chaudhary i am D.Ed II year student. Reg No.(075400111800016)

I checked in PFMS site that my scholarship transactions was initiated on 2nd Feb 2019 and 4th Feb 2019. But it got failed due to Freeze account.

I request you to kindly re-initiate the transaction as the account is now active. I will be very thankful to you.

Ashu

Scholarship Transaction Failed due to Frozen Account

Aggs1234

Mar 8, 2019

Scholarship not come

Sir ,i am the student of kiet college ghaziabad and my one and only complaint is that why the scholarship is not given to FRESH candidate who is in GENERAL caste.WHY?
bhola nath singh

Mar 8, 2019

din not get scholarship yet

sir i am prashant kumar singh,2nd year BTECH student from HBTU kanpur ,in scholarship form obtained mark coloum its 79.35 instead of 735 due to some autocorrection,so its does not match with university uploaded data but its veified from district scholrship comitee but i did not get my scholarship yet.
my application number is 343620111800230
Rinki-verma

Mar 7, 2019

Scholarship Form rejected

My name is Rinki Verma , student of MCA 3rd year ABES Engineering college, I have been applying for scholarship for the past two year this year also I applied but my form has been rejected because in place of my second year's MCA marks first year's marks are mentioned , i went to samaj Kalyan office also but they did not give me any help in what should I do about it , and I am not in a position to submit my college fee , I don't have parents I don't have any source of income , plz help me out .
Rinki Verma
Registration no. - 09500221801310
Holy Srivastava

Feb 19, 2019

Scholarship not yet come while everything was verified.

Sir,I am Priyanshu Srivastava of Smt Fulehra Smarak College of Polytechnic of Kamtaila , Rasara , Ballia ,UP. Sir, in my college scholarships of General and St categories not yet come while everything showing verified.
I hope you will take appropriate steps regarding this,as soon as possible you did it.

SCHOLARSHIP REJECTED BY DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP COMITTEE

I'm student of Invertis University, Bareilly
sir i get a message on my number that "your scholarship was rejected by DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP COMITTEE" giving the reason that "YOUR UP BOARD ROLL NO. DOES NOT MATCH WITH OUR DATA" ,sir i was completed my 12th with ISC board so my roll no. does't match with your data,
And the second suspect is that "Below 60% marks where admission requierd on basis of Inter in Pvt. Insti. For professional courses", sir because of some health issues i did't study for my math exam , because of this i got percentage below 60% but i given the form of IMPROVEMENT in maths exam and i promise you that this time i got percentage above 60%, and in BCA 1st semester i got 70.22% pls Sir help me , i take admission in BCA because i think i get scholarship to submit my fee , if my scholarship did not come than i was unable to complete my BCA pls sir help me i was obilized to you.

SCHOLARSHIP REJECTED BY DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP COMITTEE

I'm student of Invertis University, Bareilly
Sir i got a message on my number that my scholarship was rejected by DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP COMITTEE giving the reason that "YOUR UP BOARD ROLL NO. DOES NOT MATCH WITH OUR DATA" ,sir i was completed my 12th with ISC board so my roll no. does't match with your data,

Scholarship Rejected by District Scholarship comittee

I'm student of Invertis University, Bareilly
My scholarship was rejected by DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP COMITTEE giving the reason that "YOUR UP BOARD ROLL NO. DOES NOT MATCH WITH OUR DATA" ,sir i was completed my 12th with ISC board so my roll no. does't match with your data,
Divya Pratap Mall

Feb 13, 2019

Scholarship

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am a student of NIET Gr Noida , Btech 2nd year . I have received only Rs -5600 and i have not got rest of my money ,kindly Look into this matter and help me
Name - Divya Pratap Mall
DOB - 5/6/1998
Registration No - 100400101700443
Category -OBC
Roll No -1713300022
Mobile No -9807027831

Feb 11, 2019

Puri scholarship fee n aane ke sambandh me

Sir mera scholarship total 23600 hi aayi hai .
Mera total fee 46000 per year hai.
First year me 7400 hi scholarship aayi thi.
First year aur second year dono milakar scholarship 31000 rs hi aaya hai .
Hame lagta hai ki es bar sbse jyada ghotala huee hai.
Aur obc walo ki fee me ghotala ki gyi hai. .
Subhash Kumar Verma ,S/o Surendra Verma, student -s .s .Bapu pharmacy college akhop belthara road Ballia up 221715
spshivampandey

Feb 11, 2019

scholarship rejected by district scholarship committe

Respected sir
i am shivam pandey , sir my scholarship rejected by distric scholarship committe giving the reason as UP BOARD HIGH SCHOOL ROLL NO NOT MATCHED . sir i have studied in ICSE board and i have submited all the details also.. sir i am facing financial problem please help me what can i do to get my schlarship now .

My Registration no :- 580420511800548
sanjna sonkar

Feb 10, 2019

Scrutiny Suspect

I am from SC category and I had submitted all my documents nd they are correct but my current status shows suspect due to university roll no. Do not match with up board database but this thing resolved by my college but stillthis status not update .what I have to do now plss suggest
Name- Sanjna Sonkar d/o - Rajendra Prasad Sonkar
Student of MBA (Finance)
Reg I'd - 200190211800173(Renewal)

Scrutiny Suspect

avnishy84

Feb 8, 2019

Showing network failure cbs 59

I have not recieved my 6360 rs of scholarship showing failure reason network failure cbs 59 kindly tell me how can i get these amount its very important for me

Showing network failure cbs 59

Tinkle sharma

Feb 7, 2019

Scritiny suspect,pending at district scholarship committee

I filled all my details correctly and There is a suspect showing in my current scholarship status that my high school roll no.not matched by up board database but i completed my high school from cbse board.
I request you to please help in verifying my current scholarship status.
Name :Diksha Sharma
Registration no.144130501800076
Roll no.high school:5232131( cbse board)
Xtylīsh Shāhvēz Ālām

Feb 5, 2019

About minority scholarship

Sir, I am the student of diploma final year from meerut. I received this year 2760 scholarship and 10000 fees return only While i should return my fees 19000 then why i received only half of my fees.

I checked my all details which I fill in form are correct then what is problem that I received only half fees return.

I request you please help me. I Will feel highly obliged to your act of kindness.

Registration no. -070730421800235

Mohdr1423

Feb 5, 2019

My scholarship form was rejected by district committee

My registered form no.030862411800259
Please help me sir i am very poor.
I dont not know the reason why my form rejected.
Shivajeet

Feb 4, 2019

Scrutiny suspect

I have filled my all details correctly in up scholarship form but it is showing suspect in my result and it is showing that roll no. Not matched with up board database and I have studied from CBSE board what are the reasons for this please do something sir please help me because I am depended on scholarship only.
I beg u please help me.
Registration no. 140810501800037
10th roll no. 5438504
12th roll no. 5848153
Name shivajeet
Rajeev academy for pharmacy mathura
Mohan0832

Feb 4, 2019

Scrutiny suspect

My every document is up to the mark and i also submited my 10th and 12th CBSE marksheet but in SUSPECT it is showing that your HIGH SCHOOL marksheet doesnt match with UP BOARD Database..
REG. NO-100580511800373(RENEWAL)

Scrutiny suspect Scrutiny suspect Scrutiny suspect

rajput_kajal

Feb 3, 2019

Scrutiny suspect

I had submitted all my documents nd they are correct but my current status shows suspect due to high school roll no. Do not match with up board database ...what I have to do now plss suggest
Name- shikha chauhan d/o - uderpal Singh chauhan
Student of bsc (H) chemistry from subharti university
Reg I'd - 072670501800594(fresh)

Scrutiny suspect Scrutiny suspect