SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Alok Kumar

Not get scholarship in this year

I want to inform you about my complaint the complaint is that I can't get scholarship in this year. I am student of 'B. EL. ED' 2ND YEAR from BORA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES AFFIATED TO {LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY}. All the GENERAL CATEGORIES student of my COLLEGE get full scholarship (23600 rupees). But one a single student does not get scholarship even 1 rupees.
I request you to transfer the scholarships of all the students.
Thankyou sir....

Alok Kumar

Not get scholarship in this year

I request you to transfer the scholarships of all the students.
Thankyou sir....
Rajesh Kumar

Jan 31, 2019

Yet not received up scholarship obc

Sir.

I'm Rajesh form greater Noida up.i applied for up scholarship with every documents as was required. And everything is correct by district scholarship committee. And the main thing is deadline was till 24-26th Jan but as you can see the today is 31st Jan still no information about scholarship. Sir I'm dependent on the scholarship to pay the college fee that's why I'm requesting to you I hope you will take action as so as possible.

App no.100420121800136
Dob- 05/08/1998
Mob.9838985611
Ámit Ñigàm

Jan 30, 2019

Up board rollno. doesnot match & University result does not matched.

Mere m suspect aa rakha h.......m cbse se hu sir but up board rollno doesnot matched kyu bol rha h......aur sir pending m h.....plzzzz help me sir.

Name : Amit kumar

Plzzz help me sir.
Ekta Verma

Jan 30, 2019

Scholarship of obc

Meri scholarship puri nahi ati hai , pichhali baar b nahi ayi thi, is baar bhi nahi aa rahi hai.
Sir bas obc walo k sath hi aisa kyu hota hai?
General aur sc walo ki puri ayi hai, pichhali baar bhi puri ayi thi.

Name EKTA DEVI
From cipet Lucknow
Registration no. 271630121800732
Dob 07/96/1996
Fazain khan

PENDING AT DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE

UP scholarship.nic.in

I don't have any mistake in my application form but it is still showing pending at District scholarship committee.

Please help me to verify my scholarship form
district scholarship committee , I will be very
thankful to you .

Registration no -480700431800612(renewal)

Name -sahebe alam

DoB-05/04/1994

Category- minority

2017 2018 session up schalourship failed transaction

Sir my 2017-2018 up schalourship transaction failed ho gya tha ,jo ab tak dubara transaction nahi kiya gya . Kai bar aswasan mila jaldi hi transaction kiya jayega. ham karj lekar 1st year B.ed ka fee jama kiye hai. mai bahot garib ghar se belong karta hu. 2017-2018 schalourship registration No. -600290201701197 Vikash Kumar s/o Bhupendra Nath Purvanchal Bank Account No. 75049247366 I am S.C. candidate
[email protected]#

ROLL NO - 5178508 class 10th roll no
Category- SC
[email protected]#

Scholarship form reject

Sir mai cbse board se hu aur suspect mai diya hai ki aapka up board ka roll no match nahi kar raha.

Sir ye kaisa reson hai aur sir humne to kachari bhi gaye the o log kah rahe hai humlog se matlab nahi.Aur sir humne call bhi kiya lekin kuch nahi hua.

Sir bachhe kachari jaye ki padhe.
Mera Registration no 670232201800070 hai.

Sorry sir for any mistakes in para.

PLEASE HELP ME
Himanshu Chakravarti

Correction Form Submittion

Sir mera Correction form university ke portal se update nhi ho raha hai,wo bol rahe hai ki update kaa link nhi khul raha hai
waise mera correction form online submit ho gaya hai but university se nhi ho raha hai

sir please help me,that will be a great pleasure for me,'

Reg No.- 200120211801878(renewal)
Name-Himanshu Chakravarti
MOb no.-8475896045
Aasifalii

Suspect

Sir i don't have any mistake in my application form but it is still showing suspect and pending at district scholarship committee.

Please help me to verify my scholarship from district scholarship committee, I will be very thankful to you.

Registration no.- 092450411800016
Name - Aasif ali
Dob- 28/10/2001
Shivam Rajpoot

Rejected scolership form

Sir. Mera naam shivam lodhi hai..mera resistraion no.271460101800178 hai.mere sare documents clear hai but phir bhi sataus enrollment no./rollnumber not matched with university uploaded data show kar raha hai.but sir i have my correct enrollment /rollnumber ..1705320013 is my rollnumber

Please sir help me to get my scholership for continue future study ..i will be very greatful to u .please sir

Thanku sir
Roll number - 1705320013
Enrollment no.- ############
Category -OBC
Distric Lucknow

Rejected scolership form Rejected scolership form

ankurvidhayak

Jan 25, 2019

Scholarship form rejected

My scholarship form rejected due to other board of high school although I have given the information to scholarship committee please try to solve my problem
Registration no 410370111800121
Date of birth 23/07/2001
Government Polytechnic Bargarh Chitrakoot
Mobile no 7755027775

Please solve this problem its my humble request
hitik

Jan 24, 2019

Pending at District level comitte

RESPECTED SIR/MAM,

I'm student of KIET ENGINEERING COLLEGE GHAZIABAD and my status of scholarship is still pending at district level sir please confirm it and send me a confirmation message I will be obliged

REGISTRATION NO.- 090530521801333

DOB-09/04/1998

CATEGORY- GENERAL
Saurabh modanval

Jan 23, 2019

Scholership form rejection

Scholarship form rejection
I don't have any mistake in my application form but it is still showing suspect and rejected by district scholarship committee.
Please help me sir to verify my scholarship form from district scholarship committee, i will be very thankful to you.

NAME- Jyoti
REGISTRATION NUMBER- 641860111800105
DOB- 10/12/1995
CATEGORY- OBC

Scholership form rejection

Akshat8809

Jan 22, 2019

UP SCHOLARSHIP REJECTED MY FORM

Sir, I am Akshat agrawal my UP scholarship rejected. scrutiny result showing UP BOARD HIGH SCHOOL ROLL NO. NOT MATCHED WITH UP BOARD DATABASE/BOARD TYPE OTHER THAN UP BOARD.
I am a student of CBSE my roll no is correct.
ROLL NO.-5112700
YEAR -2016
Its my humble request to you please provide me scholarship and correct the mistake done by district scholarship committe.
Details are given below..
AKSHAT AGRAWAL
REG NO. 701020501800045
D.O.B 25/07/2000
Keshavdixit

Jan 21, 2019

PENDING AT DISTRICT LEVEL COMMITTEE

RESPECTED SIR/MAM,

I'm student of AJAY KUMAR GARG ENGINEERING COLLEGE GHAZIABAD and my status of scholarship is still pending at district level sir please confirm it and send me a confirmation message I will be obliged

REGISTRATION NO.- 090510501800744

DOB-18/10/1999

CATEGORY- GENERAL

Jan 20, 2019

Account number does not exist in the bank

Mein B.Ed 1st year ki student hu. Maine scholarship ka form fill kiya tha scruitny result correct. lkn rejected by bank likh kr aa rha h account number does not exist likh kr aa rha h jbki sb details thk h maine bank jakr b confirm kiya h aur transaction b kiya h us account se. Sir hardly need to this scholarship please sir help me sir please help. I will grateful to you..
Name:- Nidhi saxena
Registration number:- 340460501800084( Fresh )
Sir please muje bhut jrurt h scholarship ki sir help kriye please

Jan 20, 2019

Account number not exist in the bank

Main B.Ed 1st year ki student hu. Scholarship form mai scruitny result correct h lekin bank ne reject kr diya h. Account number not exist in bank likh kr aa rha h jbki bank details sb shi h maine bank jakr b pta kiya h. Sir please hardly need to this scholarship. Please help me sir. I will grateful to you.
Name:- Nidhi saxena
Registration number:- 340460501800084(fresh)

Jan 19, 2019

Form reject

There is no mistake in my scholarship application form and it is showing rejected and sucpect and reason is caste certificate is not matching to revenue data base .I have submitted my result and caste certificate in college before 30 dec2018 and everything is right and there is no mistake.
Please help me to get my scholarship,I will grateful to you.
Reg no=642620111800097(renewal)
DOB-08-08-1997
Category-obc

Jan 19, 2019

Form reject

There is no mistake in my scholarship form but it is showing rejected and reason is caste certificate is not matching to revenue database.I have submitted my result and caste certificate in college before 30 dec-2018 and everything is right there is no mistake .
Please help e to get my scholarship,I will very grateful to you.
Reg no=642620111800097
DOB-08-08-1997
Category-obc
Sumit_500

Scholarship form rejection

I don't have any mistake in my scholarship form but it is still showing suspect and rejected by district scholarship committee.
I have done my highschool and intermediate schooling from ICSE board that's why it is showing error in my scholarship form, that your highschool roll number not matched which is correctly filled by me.
Please sir verify my scholarship form from district scholarship committee. I will be very thankful to you.

NAME- Sumit sharma
REGISTRATION NUMBER- 470310501800530
DOB- 23/07/2001
CATEGORY- General
Sumit_500

Scholarship form rejection

I have done my highschool and intermediate schooling from ICSE board, that's why it is showing error in my scholarship form that your highschool roll number not matched.But it is correct in my form.

NAME- Sumit sharma
REGISTRATION NUMBER- 470310501800530
DOB- 23/07/2001
CATEGORY- General

scholarship form reject

mera name Manish chauhan hai. mera reg. no 080070111802239 hai . mere sare document clear hai . phir bhi status rollment/enrollment not match show kar raha hai . mane phir bhi sare phir se document jma kara diye . but mera form phir bhi reject kar diya hai. varna sir m rti or jansunyawai k alawa koi chara nahi bachega mere pass.
please Sir aapse rquest hai mere correction thik kar dijye . apki ati kerpa hogi.
mob- 7500039901

scholarship form reject

Asishkk56

Form reject

I don't have any mistake in my application form
but it is showing suspect and rejected by district scholarship committee .that enrollment no rollnumber not matched university uploaded data .But I have done my correct enrollment and rollnumber .
please help me to get my scholarship.i will be very grateful to u.
Asish rajbhar
reg no 671910131800088( renewal)
dob-10/07/1998