SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Sapana Jaiswal

Jan 19, 2019

Form reject

There is no mistake in my scholarship form but it is showing rejected and reason is caste certificate is not matching to revenue database.I have submitted my result and caste certificate in college before 30 dec-2018 and everything is right there is no mistake .
Please help e to get my scholarship,I will very grateful to you.
Sapana Jaiswal
Reg no=642620111800097
DOB-08-08-1997
Category-obc
Sumit_500

Scholarship form rejection

I don't have any mistake in my scholarship form but it is still showing suspect and rejected by district scholarship committee.
I have done my highschool and intermediate schooling from ICSE board that's why it is showing error in my scholarship form, that your highschool roll number not matched which is correctly filled by me.
Please sir verify my scholarship form from district scholarship committee. I will be very thankful to you.

NAME- Sumit sharma
REGISTRATION NUMBER- 470310501800530
DOB- 23/07/2001
CATEGORY- General
Sumit_500

Scholarship form rejection

I don't have any mistake in my application form but it is still showing suspect and rejected by district scholarship committee.
I have done my highschool and intermediate schooling from ICSE board, that's why it is showing error in my scholarship form that your highschool roll number not matched.But it is correct in my form.
Please help me sir to verify my scholarship form from district scholarship committee, i will be very thankful to you.

NAME- Sumit sharma
REGISTRATION NUMBER- 470310501800530
DOB- 23/07/2001
CATEGORY- General

scholarship form reject

mera name Manish chauhan hai. mera reg. no 080070111802239 hai . mere sare document clear hai . phir bhi status rollment/enrollment not match show kar raha hai . mane phir bhi sare phir se document jma kara diye . but mera form phir bhi reject kar diya hai. varna sir m rti or jansunyawai k alawa koi chara nahi bachega mere pass.
please Sir aapse rquest hai mere correction thik kar dijye . apki ati kerpa hogi.
mob- 7500039901

scholarship form reject

Asishkk56

Form reject

I don't have any mistake in my application form
but it is showing suspect and rejected by district scholarship committee .that enrollment no rollnumber not matched university uploaded data .But I have done my correct enrollment and rollnumber .
please help me to get my scholarship.i will be very grateful to u.
Asish rajbhar
reg no 671910131800088( renewal)
dob-10/07/1998
category- OBC
Samsuddin.

Jan 14, 2019

account not varrified through pfms

sir
csjm government polytechnic balrampur me kisi bhi students ka account varrified nhi hua hai please btayiye hm log kya kre college me bole log ki district walefare department me jao but wo log kah rahe hain abhi balrampur csjm gov polytechnic ka koi data nhi hai aap btayiye hm log kya kre please sir help me
nakul balyan

Jan 11, 2019

in both year not got my scholarship

sir i am km nidhi .i am student of b.ed .i have applied for scholarship in 2016 batch of b.ed i did not got my scholarship.and in second year i have applied but i did not got my scholarship till date..i am a obc candidate in drg mahavidyalya dhanipur kurana aligarg u.p
jigyasha

Jan 11, 2019

upscholarship.nic.in

I don't have any mistake in my application form
but it is showing suspect that high school roll no not matched with up board / board other than up board.But I have done my highschool from cbse board.
please help me to get my scholarship.i will be very grateful to u.
Jigyasha Verma
reg no 580380201800153
dob-05/11/2001
category- sc

Jan 8, 2019

Up scholarship suspect,Enrollement no/roll no not match in university date

Mere form me suspect dikha raha hai jabki mene correction 19/12/2018 ko kiya tha sms bhi a gya tha abhi bhi suspect dikha raha hai kab tak verified hoga.
Please help me my dear Sir
Registration no.-271460111800209 Date
Please help me

Jan 8, 2019

Up scholarship suspect,Enrollement no./roll no not match in university date

Please help me my dear

Registration no.-271460111800209
PLEASE HELP ME SIR🙏🙏🙏

Suspect show in my form Enrollement no/roll no not match in university date

Mere form me suspect dikha raha hai jabki mene correction 19/12/2018 ko kiya tha SMS bhi aya tha photo bhi suspect dikha raha hai kab tak verified hoga.
Please help me my dear Sir

Registration-271460111800209
HELP ME SIR 🙏🙏🙏

Suspect show in my form Enrollement no/roll no not match in university date

Mere form me suspect dikha raha hai jabki mene correction 19/12/2018 ko kiya tha abhi bhi suspect dikha raha hai kab tak verified hoga.
Please help me my dear

Registration-271460111800209
HELP ME SIR 🙏🙏🙏
Katshandilya

Jan 6, 2019

Suspect showing as not verified high school roll no

Form no-451870501800283
Sir its is showing that the roll no for high school has not matched.
I am from cbse board and my high school marksheet photocopy has been submitted along with the form. And the roll no entered is right still i can't figure out why is it showing suspect.

Jan 5, 2019

Up scholarship

Name -Shristee
Reg No-470400101801083
Dob-09/07/2000
Status-Account number not verified by bank through pfms
Thakur Nilesh singh

Dec 29, 2018

University entrollment number didn't not matched

University entrollment number didn't match
Sir , my university entrollment number didn't match and they show suspect in the form.
Please help me sir.
Registration number:- 270170521800535(renewal)
Name:-NILESH SINGH
Mobile:-9170567676
Category:- GENERAL
Enrollment no: -ALG/16/20218
Saurabh8604

Dec 27, 2018

Account number not verified by pfms

My status is showing that your account number is not verified by PFMS.

I've contacted in bank and my account is correct.

Please help me.
Tanmay chhonker

Dec 26, 2018

University roll number didn't match

Sir , my university roll number didn't match and they show suspect in the form.
Please help me sir.
Registration number:- 140790121800595 (renewal)
Name:-Tanmay chhonker
Mobile:-7351571221
Category:- OBC
Amaira Khan

University enrolment number did not match

Respected sir

Me M.C.A final year ki student. mene scholarship k liye apply kiya h. aur correction krne ke dauran mera enrollment no. galat dal gaya h aur page submit ho gya h. please mere form ko correction k liye dubara link open kar dijiye. Aaj last date (26/12/2000) hai. meri scholarship previous year bhi fund khatam hone ki vajah se nhi aayi thi .
You will be very thankful.

reg no. 740180201800019.
Enrolment no. ############.
D.O.B 06/07/1997.
Amaira Khan

University enrolment number did not match

Me AKTU se M.C.A final year ki student hu.mene scholarship k liye apply kiya h.aur correction krne ke dauran mera enrollment no. galat dal gaya h aur page submit ho gya h. please mere form ko correction k liye dubara link open kar dijiye. Aaj last date 26/12/2018 hai.
You will be very thankfully.

Enrolment no. - ############
reg no. 090670411800167.
krishna yadav2

Dec 25, 2018

ENROLLMENT/ROLLNUMBER not matched with university uploaded data

dear sir/madam

At the time of correction in scholarship form, I didn't notice a mistake in my university roll number and I submitted that with wrong university roll number. so my humble request to make a change in my university roll number, or suggest me a way.

university roll number 1619210125

email [email protected]

thanks
Ravin1580

Dec 25, 2018

University inrolment number did not match

I am a student of B. Sc. 2nd year from Awadh University. My university inrolment no. is wrong by mistake. Please tell me that how it will be correct. In the correction process there is no correction link provided.

So, I request to you please give me solution of it.
Registration no (renewal) ----. 490140111809079
Dob----- 20/08/1998
Password - - - Mi84Ly
Your student. - - - RAVIN Singh Yadav
Dikeniya

Dec 24, 2018

link for correction is not working

Hello sir
I Ashutosh Dikeniya Btech 1st yr student fil the form of scholarship and i have to do correction in the form as my 10 th roll no is wrong there is 0 in front of it it is bcoz of cybercafe man who filled it and I have to correct it as the link is not working please give me some solution
please inform me sir
reg no- 360530201800028
Ankit056

Dec 22, 2018

Correction is not reflect in the form

Hi Sir,

After the correction of form I am not able to see the correct value in my form .
when I am again going for the correction that time this correction option is not valid for me.

Please suggest me any solution, so that I am complete the form correction process.

Gaurav71

Dec 22, 2018

REGISTRATION NO. IS NOT MATCHED

M simran sagar b.sc 2nd year ki student hu. aur mene scholarship k liye apply kiya h. aur correction krne ke dauran mera enrollment no. galat dal gaya h aur page submit ho gya h. please mere form ko correction k liye dubara link open kar dijiye.
Name Simran Sagar
reg no. 740180201800019.
Gauli

Dec 21, 2018

Up D.el.ed 2017-19

Namste sir,
Sir Anjali Singh D/o Arvind Singh hai
Sir mera correction form me university registration no.
Wrong ho gya hai aur mera final submission done ho
Gya hai.
Please sir meri help kijiye.

Scholarship registration no.- 630220511800442