SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Gaurav71

Dec 22, 2018

REGISTRATION NO. IS NOT MATCHED

M simran sagar b.sc 2nd year ki student hu. aur mene scholarship k liye apply kiya h. aur correction krne ke dauran mera enrollment no. galat dal gaya h aur page submit ho gya h. please mere form ko correction k liye dubara link open kar dijiye.
Name Simran Sagar
reg no. 740180201800019.
Gauli

Dec 21, 2018

Up D.el.ed 2017-19

Namste sir,
Sir Anjali Singh D/o Arvind Singh hai
Sir mera correction form me university registration no.
Wrong ho gya hai aur mera final submission done ho
Gya hai.
Please sir meri help kijiye.

Scholarship registration no.- 630220511800442
University registration no.-17510039007
D.o.b-05/07/1998

Scholarship form

Sir, My name is Sudheer Kumar son of Mr. Veer Pal. My University registration number is wrong, Today I saw my form please correct this sir.
Scholarship registration number-200050111804095
Date of birth- 07/08/2000
Mobile number-9761238114

Scholarship form

Sir, My name is Sudheer Kumar son of Mr Veer Pal. My University registration number is wrong Today I saw that and my final submission is done.
Scholarship registration number - 200050111804095

Mobile number-9761238114
Pravesh Kumar s% Deena nath

Nov 26, 2018

Scholarship ship

Hello sir, madam me pravesh kumar b. Tech ka scholarship account me nahi aya82000 nahi aya aap se nivedan hai mera scholarship bhejne ki kraypa kare reg. N. 272000201701292 hai mobile number. 8112564398
Mkariwal

Nov 26, 2018

Mistake in scholarship form

My scholarship form has finally submitted but today i saw that my registration no of university is wrong. What can i do? 26/11/2018 is the last date i.e today.
devu12

Nov 25, 2018

correction date

my form is submitted and the income certificate number went wrong.but till now the correction date has not come how can i make correction in it????
cyberstation

Oct 13, 2018

finel print

sir maine form lock 10-10-2018 ko lock kiya tha ab mai print nahi nikal pa rha hun
mai apse kahna chata hun ki ab print niklenge ya nahi
vikram020chauhan

Oct 9, 2018

scholarship Status Match But fund not deposit

mera Naam Vikram Chauhan hai.
mai Village Dadri meerut Road hapur ka rahne wala hu.
M ek middle class family se belong krta hu.
maine 2016-17 m ek private college m LL.B. admission liya tha.
kyoki
m General Caste se hu .esliye Goverment college m Admission nhi mil paya
admission ke time
fees 31000rs fees deposit ki thi.

But first year Scholarship Form Bharne ke bad bhi Scholarship nhi aayi.
Lga 2nd year m jarur aayegi.
fir Kisi trha se money ka intza krke 31000rs fees deposit ki
but
avi bhi scholarship nhi aayi
status check krte h to Goverment ke account m distribute krne ke liye Fund ki shortge btate h
Jiska no.ye h ( Scholarship Form no.092740501700026).
pta nhi
sir
General walo ki Scholarship aayegi bhi ya nhi.
Pta nhi Goverment general walo ka kya smjhte h unhe bhi Finance ki problem hoti h
but koi smjhe tb na
ab maine 3year m form fill kiya h pta nhi scholarship aayegi bhi ya nhi but itna jarur kehna chahung a
sir
General walo se aisi kya galti ho gyi jo har field m unki halat badttar ho rhi h
Goverment job m bhi general walo ki fees hmesha sbse jyada hoti h
OBC or SC or ST se sbse jyada.
so sir
please solve general problem
DIVYANSHU ANAND

Correction

Sir today I've done a big mistake.
By mistake I submitted my form as final. But that is not corrected. Now what can I do?
himanshu8273

Oct 8, 2018

up scholarship not showing subject name

i am feeling problem during filling up of app form website is not showing course name due to it i am unable to fill my application form plz do something my college is asian school of business or asian business school noida
plz help me do something for it
last date to apply is 10 october
i hope you will give me solution as soon as possible
thanks
mobile no 8265806465
RAVI sanjay

Scholarship not received

I have successfully submitted my scholarship form but I don't received. So please recheck details. My registration number is 271790531801640, name Ravi Tiwari.

Oct 7, 2018

complain about up scholorship form

toady i lock my schorlorship form but after print i saw a small mistake in my form i fill wrong university name where i compleated my graduation my university name was shri rampswaroop memmorial but i fill ranswaroop and lock
then now what can i do ?? ple help me

Oct 7, 2018

small mistake in schorlorship form after lock

today i lock my up schoorlership form and when i print it then i found that a small mistake in my form the mistake is that i compleated my graduation form shri ramswaroop memorial university but i fill shri ranswaroop memorial university
so now what can i do please help me .......
vkdwivedi17

Oct 6, 2018

No option in course name

Sir there is no option to select course.
I'm a student of BA 3rd yr
Anu962889

Oct 4, 2018

Date of passing 10 th and inter are same

I m asking that when 10th and 12th passing date are same so please suggest me how to correct this.
js37am

Oct 4, 2018

Bank Branch issue

Dear sir/ Madam i have applied my up scholarship but unfortunately when i am going to select my Bank Branch then portal is showing my bank branch is not there so i am not able to select my bank branch.
Sir i am so worried to submit my for.
Sir help me as soon as possible because the time is going to over.
what should i do ??????
Ria Rai

Oct 2, 2018

Branch of subject unavailable

Sir,why the branch of subject is not being displayed??Please have a look and make sure it does because we are in less with time.Since we are about to reach the last date we won't be able to fill the form and that could lead us in trouble,so please do something for the problem as soon as possible and make sure that the branch of the subject is being displayed.

Branch of subject unavailable

Jatin Srivastava

Oct 2, 2018

scholarship form problem

sir there is a problem with the select branch option it's not showing the branch . please help the last date is about to close ..
my reg no.is 071610501800345
artisaxena1457

Sep 29, 2018

Complaint regarding scholarship

Sir I want to say you that I have not received my scholarship because of which I am not able to take admission in B.Ed Second Year and without admission I cannot apply for scholarship also. My financial condition is very weak so help me to get the scholarship......Thank You
artisaxena1457

Sep 29, 2018

Complaint regarding scholarship

ay1998

Sep 26, 2018

scholarship form

my name Ajay Yadav and my father name is Rajkumar Yadav .
my scholarship ragistration no. is 671030101702172 .
my requested yougi sarkar my scolership is not transfor my account and the reason is that scrutiny result is suspected so the form is rejected by DISTRICT SCHOLAR SHIP COMMITTEE IN 2017 . please sir i request you to for farwording my scholarship in 2018 what i do .please sir help me , i belong to poor family so i continue my education to help me soon.
SAURABH1999

Sep 24, 2018

scolership

my name saurabh shukla and my father name is late swami nath shukla .
my scolarship ragistation no. is 430740501700055 .
my requested yougi sarkar my scolership is not transfor my account and this reason is goverment not ablabel ammont in 2017
how thats posibal
I requested you tp my payment transfor and i did not par my fees in my college
@run

Sep 19, 2018

How can I upload email id in up scholarship renewal form