SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Tazein fatima

Site not working

Site not working Sir... Plzz do something ... Student cant able to apply scholarship due to continuing error in site
aniketkm

no registration no renewal

server problem ho rha h na registration aur n hi renewal ho rha h kaise kre [email protected]
agam494

SITE NOT WORKING

I AM ALSO TRYING LOTS OF TIMES TO FILL ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP FORM, BUT ITS NOT DONE. THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD THINK ABOUT IT.

ABHI AGAR YE KOI JOBS KE FORM HOTE JISKI FEES 500-1000 RS HOTI, TO SITE JHAKKAS CHAL RAHI HOTI AUR AGAR NAHI CHAL RAHI HOTI TO USE JALD SE JALD SUDHARA JATA, BECAUSE THIS IS LOSS OF GOVERNMENT..

KYU BHAIYAON SAHI KAHA NA..
Richaaa Singh

About up scholarship site

What the hell is going on scholarship.up.nic.in . Firstly the site is not open, secondly if it is than not responding, thirdly if form filled completely than lastly on clicking submit ,server is not found or error occurred or useless things happen...please give us more time and good site too.
GIC Pailani

HTTP error 503

Schollarship form not submited.
SHUBHANSHU GUPTA

NETWORK PROBLEM & SCHOLERSHIP LAST DATE

I request you to give some more time to apply online scholarship form because the server is too busy .
Please extended the last date.
Rinku992

deled scholership

sir ye scholership wali site kaam nahin kar rhi sabhi log pareshan ho rahe he kya karoge iski date increase karwao taki sabhi ko iski subhida mil sake nahi to dikkat bani rahegi support karo bhaiyo agar sab ko problem fash karni pad rahi he ese kuchh nahin hoga ye baat yogi ji tak pahuch jani chahiye me bhi pichle 10 day se pareshan hun fir bhi nahin hua form fill abhi tak phone 8130636788 any one can help me have any idea call me

Aug 29, 2018

UP Scholarship website is not working

Hi Team (NIC),

I have tried multiple times since 20th of August to fill scholarship application form for Bed Course but failed due to error occurred on below points
1- When ever web page goes to post back - error occurred "Connection timeout" or "Server hang up".
2- On click of submit button - error occurred "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". what i think this error is because of
- if your scholarship application form is not the based on 12th class then you need to set NO in correspond control of page, then
related controls should be become non-editable, again some how it become editable. In this case it treated there should be
some value in controls.

@Developer of this website: please put some honest effort to implement proper validation for this so that candidates
can fill there application form before time. what is the meaning of Server1, Server2, Server3. You guys should perform load
Balance testing of this website as lot of candidates suppose to hit this site.

3- Some how if we complete the form and click on submit button - we get the page with blank details against the caption only
display on page. what the blunder mistakes in development and testing as well.

Alok
RISHIRAJ01

Server is too busy

Sir ,
I am Rishi Raj i request you to give some more time to apply online scholarship form because the server is too busy .
So me and my many friends can not apply the form

Server is too busy

aniKE91

server problem

sir na to renewal ho rha h aur na hi fresh jitni bar karo utni bar error ho jata my mobile number 9161344284 email- [email protected]
Shivank_24

new registration error

I have been trying to register but its showing server error 503 since yesterday.Can you atleast tell us how to do new registration because scholarship last date is near. Please help me Sir.
Siddharth Rao

Aug 27, 2018

I can not do register

Sir I study in b tech first year
My registration is not complete because website server is very low
So please help me for apply online scholarship form
AKSHAY_S

Aug 27, 2018

OBC scholarship form for other state

Sir ,
I done my schooling from up.I take admission in B.Tech in Uttrakhand state in govt. College.i want to fill the form ,but your portal don't show the scholarship application for OBC other state. Sir please help me.Than Do you release the form for OBC Candidates..?sir ,my financial condition is not good. Please sir help me. and give me any suggestion regarding to the scholarship.

Thanks sir.
28/08/2018
PUSHPENDRA baghel

Aug 26, 2018

The details are not being submitted

SIR/MAM
When I do complete my scholarship form details then after logging in with my Registration no. 060340101802519, Then an error occured in submission of the application.I have try almost 100 times, but there is no response. The error occured during submission is"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at ApplicationFormInstitute.btn_submit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e".
vikasu

Aug 25, 2018

data is not being submitted of the registration information

रजिस्ट्रेशन संख्या : 671550101800245 hai par data poora bharne k baad data upload and submit nhi ho pa raha hai...error msg aa ke wapas usi page pe website aa ja rha hai,
svineet13u

Aug 24, 2018

Showing Income certificate no. mismatched during primary scrutiny

Dear
My Name is Vineet Kumar Singh and my date of birth is 08/07/1986 my scholarship registration no. 270400501802132 . In my registration income certificate no. mismatched shows but my certificate no. is absolutely correct . What is best solution for it ??
Poornima12

Aug 24, 2018

Issue in scholarship site

I tried many times to fill my scholarship but every time an error occurred last date of scholorship is near sir plz help me to fill my form.
Devansh Gandhi

issue in SANSHODAHN

sir i renew my scholarship form approx 15 days ago after i trying to login to make changes in it but every time, after filling login details it make an interrupt that "Some error occured Request could not be processe
I tried it 100 of times. sir plese help me as soon as possile last date is on edge.
Preeti_sharma

DasamottarScholarship not received yet

Sir my name is preeti sharma. I m belong to middle class family and i am studying B. Sc from maths side. Now i m in my third year but i don't got my schoralship. Plz do somethin or any suggestion to get my schoralship. I don't my second year's schoralship. So plz do look for my problem because my fees is 18000 so i need scholarship. Do some help. Its really meant if u read this thankyou.
From Allahabad city.
College-aged sadanlal sawaldas khanna girls degree college allahabad
Constituent college of Allahabad university
Preeti_sharma

Don't get scholarship

Sir i m doing B. Sc at first year i got scholarship but in second year i don't get it now i m on third year plz tell me what to do about that because i need my second year's scholarship for my further study and future. plz help is that any way that i get it.....
yagyesh verma

Aug 18, 2018

postmatric scholrship form not yet done in login

sir hum kafi dino s try kr rhe h i have more form postmatric unka registration ho chuka h but login open ni ho rhe h plzz sir help us
Satyam v

Aug 17, 2018

When I'm renewing my registration for this year it show that I already registered

Sir I'm pursuing my btech from greater Noida college and I'm going to do renewal of my scholarship form for this year it show that I already registered but I don't do so previously....please help me..
Shikha2000

Aug 15, 2018

Sholorship not received

My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class family. I am reading in polytecnic from GLA university ( Mathura). I have completed polytecnic 1st year but my scholorship is not coming due to release fund from scholorship department. So please look into it and suggest what need to do.
Ambny

Aug 13, 2018

Problem in Renewal of UP scholarship

Sir, I am student of NIT Hamirpur HP . last year I get scholarship by UP government but in this year when I am renewing it tells that you are not applicable or eligible . what will i do ??
Registration No-901407001507097
Date of birth - 15/07/1997
Email Id- [email protected]
Contact No-8765664148
Name - Shivam Shrivastav
Priyanshi verma

Aug 11, 2018

Scholarship not received yet 2017-2018

i am priyanshi verma d/o santosh kumar verma. I am pursuing MBA from anand engineering college, Agra. I apply for scholarship of the session 2017-2018.I didn't get scholarship yet and i belong to SC category, then also i didn't get.i want to know that what is the matter behind this because i checked that application form status that at institution level it will be forwarded. but from Lucknow i don't knew i didn't get.
My details: