SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Mahindraarjun

Problem in aadhar verification

Whenever I try to verify my aadhar number ,it is showing aadhar server busy .I have tried many times in last 24 hours but unable to complete form .
Please help

Thankyou

Problem in aadhar verification

joohi patel

scholarship

UP scholarship form me caste certificate ka application no. invalid de rha hai jabki ;e district ki site par verified hai.
please resolve this problem of the site.
joohi patel

scholarship

hello sir,
UP Scholarship form ki site par mera caste certificate ka application no. invalid bata rha hai ; although mera caste certificate ka application no. e-district ki site par verified show kar rha hai.
Sir ,please tell me what can i do to solve this .
Or
please do something to solve this problem.
name-MANISHA VERMA
Caste certificate application no.-15480030042175
cerificate no..-############
nikhil112

Oct 21, 2021

site problem server not available

I big to say that sir i m nikhil from gorakhpur . Currently i m pussuning b.tech cse form aimt college .
up scholarship server not available because i m todat submitted application from but does not working site .
Plsese solved this .thanks you
DHAR20121992

UP BED SCHOLARSHIP FORM ERROR

My name is Anuradha Kannaoujiya. Registration number is 570500202101110 I have been trying to fill an online bed scholarship form for the last 3 days but still have not completed it.
There are errors while editing form & aadhar verification.

Today is the last date for application. Please help me. The website is so poor. It is working very slowly.

Anuradha
Mobile No. +91-8447077015
rajeev pate

Oct 20, 2021

application form course type not open

sir mera registration no 457540102100052 hai
mere application form me select course ka option nahi open ho raha hai
Shashanklal

Showing invalid Caste Certificate Number

When I put my income certificate number on the UP scholarship portal, it shows it is invalid but when I verify by other government sites my caste certificate, it verifies immediately so why was my caste certificate didn't take by up scholarship sites,
I am from the SC category so I talk to Natpaal and it said it's okay just you have to make a new income certificate after three years only but your caste certificate will be valid so where is the problem?
We are taking admission in B.Ed and UP DEled, it admission start only October so and the last date of scholarship portal is 21st October, did we get all colleges related things in just 20 days nope it takes more day even after that UP scholarship is working on too slow and always show error so we have to do again, only doing registration takes me three days and now this.

Is anyhow we students get a solution or just get ignored by the government and NIC.

I am from chandauli
Caste-SC(Kharwar(except banbasi)
Course-BTC(UP D.El.ed)
Registration number -660040202100137
Shashanklal

Showing invalid Caste Certificate Number

Is anyhow we students get a solution or just got ignored by the government and NIC .
Sahaj Pratap Singh

Up scholarship server problem

I'm Upma Singh from Gorakhpur U.P. I've completed the scholarship form only one edit has to be made, but the website is always showing error. Today is the last date and I'm trying from weeks now.
Please extend the date of the scholarship form and solve the server issue.
I would be thankful to you.
Sahaj Pratap Singh

Up scholarship server problem

Respected Sir/Mam,
I'm trying to edit some changes in my form but the website is always showing "error" message.
I'm trying form 1 week but the issue remains. The last day is today so please extend the date and solve the server issue.

I would be very thankful to you.
rk78963

SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITE ISSUE

My name is Rahul. I'm not able to fill in details of the Scholarship form and website is very slow , whenever I am trying to proceed redirecting to the error occurred page "We are sorry". And the submission's last date is 20 October 2021 only.

so, please tell me how to apply for a scholarship before 20/10/2021.

I hope u can resolve my issue as soon as possible...
Deepti riyar

Oct 19, 2021

Site error

I am Deepti Singh student of UPUMS.
I am trying to do correction in my form since 10 days
The site showing 'we are Sorry' after submission
I am unable to correct this.
Please resolve this issue soon
I need scholarship.
Abhay657

Up scholorship server problem

Hello i am abhay from shajahanpur up..i have completed my scholorship form ,but now i want to do a minor correction when i try to open website ,it does not open ,if by chance opens then server problem occur ...i am in a problem. And the last date is soon two day left.......please extend date of online submission of for and solve server issue....please sove as soon fast

scholarship issue

Respected Sir/Mam,
My name is Mahima Agnihotri & currently pursuing msc in computer science from kanpur university.This is to inform you that in scholarship form i have an issue in filling course type as there is only option of msc in life science.Please consider my problem as soon as possible.
Yours obidently
Mb no. 8924867301
Registration no. - 342060502100829
Dob- 30/10/2000
Gmail- [email protected]

Oct 18, 2021

course type is not available

Yours obidently
Mb no. 8924867301
Registration no. - 342060502100829
Dob- 30/10/2000
Gmail- [email protected]
gawaskar

Oct 16, 2021

up scholership website not working

my name is Gavaskar from Ghaziabad. I'm not able to fill in details of the Aadhar card number and OTP, whenever I am trying to proceed redirecting to the error occurred page "We are sorry". And the submission's last date is 20 October 2021 only.

so, please tell me how to apply for a scholarship before 20/10/2021.

I hope u can resolve my issue as soon as possible...

thanks
rajeev pate

Oct 15, 2021

income and cast certificate not varified

sir mera registration no.450685191100127
me income certifacate sahi hai phir bhi invalid bata hai
Nitishvns

Oct 15, 2021

In the main details form after registration, I'm able to fill all details except Aadhar card number and OTP, whenever trying to proceed redirecting to error occurred page "We are sorry". And the submission last date is 20 October 2021 only.

Please help me to submit the form before last date.
Kavya Rawat

Oct 13, 2021

Course name option is not working

Respected authority, I have completed my registration of up scholarship and when I am trying to filling the application form the course name option is not working. I am trying to fill it from so many days. Please solve my issue
Harshit Rawat
Registration no- 901303017521005
Dob-25/05/2002
Kavya Rawat

Oct 13, 2021

Course name option is not working

Respected Authority, I have completed my registration for fresh but when I am trying to filling candidate details then course name option is not working. I am continuously trying from so many days. Please solve my issue .
Harshit Rawat
Registration no -901303017521005
Dob-25/05/2002
Syed shaikh

Oct 12, 2021

Option to select course is not opening

I'm trying to open the option of select course but it is not opening .I'm trying it from 3 days but the problem is not resolved yet .I request you to please update and fix all issues so that i can fill my scholarship form.
siraswal

Oct 5, 2021

THE SITE IS NOT VERIFING CASTE AND INCOME CERTIFICATE EVEN ALL DETAILS ARE CORRECT

SIR,
I AM HIMANSHU FROM MUZAFFARNAGAR I BEG TO SAY THAT YOUR SITE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND NOT VERIFING INCOME AND CASTE CERTIFICATE EVEN ALL DETAILS ARE DOUBLE CHECKED AND I AM NOT A SINGLE ONE WHO IS FACING THIS PROBLEM BUT A LOTS OF STUDENT IN MY CONTACT AND IN MY SCHOOL ARE FACING SAME PROBLEM SO WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCEED WITH OUR FORM.
I REQUEST YOU TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN PROCEED TO COMPLETE IT AND SUBMIT BY THE TIME TO HAVE PROFIT WITH THE GOVERNMENT SCHEME.
PRANJALI GUPTA

Oct 5, 2021

UP SCHOLARSHIP FORM INCOME & CASTE CERTIFICATE OPTION NOT WORK

UP SCHOLARSHIP FORM INCOME & CASTE CERTIFICATE OPTION (DEMOGRAPIC) NOT WORK. ADHAR CARD VERIFICATION NOT WORK ON DT. 03.10.2021 TO TILL DATE. PLS RESOOLVE AS SOON AS POSIBLE.
Ashu6400

Oct 2, 2021

Scholarship not received

I am Ashutosh Jaiswal from MSC Mathematics & Computing Science 2nd year. My scholarship form was verified onI am Adarsh Kumar from b.tech 4th year. My scholarship form was verified on 11/03/2021 17:45:07 but status shows Blocked due to Obtain Percentage Less then 50 % filled by Student or Institute In Previous Year but I got 67% in previous year.
The amount is not credited till now. Approx all my batchmate's scholarship amount was credited to their account. Please look into the matter and try to resolve it.

Registration no.- 452060102000721
Aman NCC

Oct 1, 2021

SCOLARSHIP NOT RECIVED

Sir My Scolarship of Class 9 is Not Recived to My Account please Solve it My registration No is 600029291000192