SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Ashu6400

Oct 2, 2021

Scholarship not received

I am Ashutosh Jaiswal from MSC Mathematics & Computing Science 2nd year. My scholarship form was verified onI am Adarsh Kumar from b.tech 4th year. My scholarship form was verified on 11/03/2021 17:45:07 but status shows Blocked due to Obtain Percentage Less then 50 % filled by Student or Institute In Previous Year but I got 67% in previous year.
The amount is not credited till now. Approx all my batchmate's scholarship amount was credited to their account. Please look into the matter and try to resolve it.

Registration no.- 452060102000721
Aman NCC

Oct 1, 2021

SCOLARSHIP NOT RECIVED

Sir My Scolarship of Class 9 is Not Recived to My Account please Solve it My registration No is 600029291000192
SHIVANK TRIPATHI

Sep 22, 2021

Unable to submit renewal form and print correction form

सेवा में,
निदेशक ,समाज कल्याण अधिकारी,उत्तर प्रदेश

मेरा नाम शिवांक त्रिपाठी है । मेरे द्वारा स्कॉलरशिप फॉर्म को नवीनीकरण करने पर " We're Sorry " का मैसेज आ रहा था और अगले दिन login करने पर form स्वतः ही पूर्ण दिखा रहा है ...
सभी step पर Green Check लगा हुआ है ।
जांच हेतु आवेदन को प्रिंट करने पर भी " We're Sorry " का मैसेज आ रहा है । जिस कारण मैं गलत रूप से भरे आवेदन को देखने में भी असमर्थ हूं ।
इस तरह तो मेरा आवेदन गलत हो जाएगा और अस्वीकार कर दिया जाएगा ।

कृपया इसे जल्द से जल्द सही करने की कृपा करे नहीं तो मैं आवेदन को संशोधित भी नहीं कर पाऊंगा ।

धन्यवाद ।

Name : SHIVANK TRIPATHI

Registration number : 450130502005011

DOB : 24/05/2004

Unable to submit  renewal form and print correction form Unable to submit  renewal form and print correction form

Sharika333

Aug 3, 2021

Scholarship issue

Hey..plz look after my complaint recheck my bank status as I have cleared that issue it is still showing "uid is invalid"..plz provide my scholarship I am in great need..I request up government to give scholarship to all students as this pandemic hit most of us badly..
Yours sincerely
Sharika Qureshi
Registration no-360010412003487
Date of birth-28/05/1998
udrak raj

Jul 30, 2021

Scholarship issues

I have coming from some issues in my status and like a"Result not yet declared"in my Master of art (MA) second year .
please correct my Scholarship status.
my registration number is-450580112000072
College name- Maa vaisnvi degree college tharvai prayagaraj
University-Rajendra singh rajju bhaiya university prayagraj

Jul 28, 2021

Scalarship issue

Please help me
My status showing (Results Not Yet Declared)
Registration 640700112000531
Please help me sir

Scalarship issue

Raman Singh pal

Scholership complaint

Sir I have coming some issue in my scholership status and showing (scholership and fee reimburse ment Amount not disbursed due to unavailability of fund ) please correct my scholership status I am btc 2nd year 2019

Scholership complaint

Love bajpai

Scholerahip not received

Respected sir
I aman bajpai student of b. Techb3rd year cse branch meerut sir I want to say that I have not received my scholerahip yet status is show transaction failed due to account blocked or frozen sir it's my haoumble request to you is that please help in bring scholerahip so that I can sumbit the college fee
Registration number -‌071230522000048
DOB - 20/07/2001

Scholerahip not received

SHOAB ALI

Up Scholarship issues

Iam shoab Ali from kairana . I am pursuing b.com 2nd year. Sir my status showing block by direction. Please sir correct the status. because I was deposited fees of college.
Registration number 730690402000307
D.O.B. 26/01/2002

Up Scholarship issues

Scholarship complaint

I am student of B.Ed. from Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Ayodhya (FAIZABAD). In the scholarship status all points are veryfied but not scholarship credit resosan that show tha mark in previous year is less than 33 percentage but actually I find 548/700 mark and 78 percentage so I request solve my problem

My registration number-481780112000248

DOB-13/06/1998

Scholarship issues

I am student of B.Ed. from Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Ayodhya (FAIZABAD). In the scholarship status all points are veryfied but not scholarship credit resosan that show tha mark in previous year is less than 50 percentage but actually I find 548/700 mark and 78 percentage so I request solve my problem

My registration number-481780112000248

DOB-13/06/1998

Scholarship issues Scholarship issues Scholarship issues

brajesh.kumar.512

scholarship form pending at DWO

I am Brajesh kumar from b.tech 4th year, jss academy of technical education Noida.i have applied for a scholarship 2020-21. sir my form is still not verified by DWO, Gautam Budh Nagar.my status is showing "pending at district welfare committee". Please look into the matter and try to resolve it.I shall be highly thankful to you.
registration no. 100290232000526

scholarship form pending at DWO

Scholarship issues Scholarship issues

Scholarship issues

I am student of B.Ed. from Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Ayodhya (FAIZABAD). In the scholarship status all points are veryfied but not scholarship credit resosan that show tha mark in previous year is less than 50percentage but actually I find 548/700 mark and 78 percentage so I request solve my problem

Then I lot of thankfully sir

My registration number-481710112000248
DOB- 13/06/1998

Saif.ali

Jul 13, 2021

Scholarship not creadited

I am student of MCA .My scholarship is varified but current status is *masters fee is not found* but i have completed all college formality also I have git my MCA degree.
please sir try to resolve it..I shall be highly thankful to you for this.
Registration number:-100490411900600
DOB:- 30/06/1995

Utkarsh_Saxena

Jun 13, 2021

UP Scholarship

I am Utkarsh Saxena Student of MCA in Galgotias University. I have not received my scholarship. My registration number is 101080512000916. My mother is widow and I am highly dependent on government scholarship programme
Deepesh Srivastava

Jun 5, 2021

Scholership is not credited

I m trainer of deled 3rd semester diet barabanki but my scholership is not credited block due to no is less than 33% but I have gain [715/800] means 89%......so plz help me sir
Reg no :- 461720512000091

May 26, 2021

Scholarship is not creadited

Scholarship
I am student of B.Ed of 2nd year.My scholarship is varified but scholarship amount is not credited. Plz sir try to resolve it..I shall be highly thankful to you for this.
Registration number:-360360412000410
Ruchi yadav ji

Apr 28, 2021

Scholarship not credit

I am Ruchi Yadav b.Ed 2nd year my scholarship form was verified on 17 March 2021 but the amount is not credit till now approx all my batchmates scholarship amount was credit to their accounts please look out the matter and try to resolve it sir my last year amount is also not credit in previous year,, the issue is my my bank change Dena Bank to Bank of Baroda that's why change the account number ,, please you credit the amount is my new account

Registration number is 450 820 11 200 623
Shivam Pathak 124

Apr 24, 2021

Scholarship is not came yet now

Hello sir/ma'am I'm Shivam Pathak of BTECH student 1st year . My scholarship is not coming , please send as soon as possible because my admission was done on the basis of scholarship .
Registration no:- 272010502000356
Shubham_Pandey

Apr 18, 2021

Scholarship

I am student of MCA of 2nd year.My scholarship is varified but scholarship amount is not credited.Sir my last year amount is also not credited in previous year.plz sir try to resolve it..I shall be highly thankful to you for this.
Registration number:-470130512002105
vaibhav4337

Apr 10, 2021

scholarship not credited

I am Vaibhav Srivastava from b.tech 4th year. My scholarship form was verified on 21 March 2021 but the amount is not credited till now. Approx all my batchmate's scholarship amount was credited to their account. Please look into the matter and try to resolve it.

Scholarship status- verified/recommended by district scholarship committee
Registration no.- 101080522000070
Dr.Ayushi khandelwal

Apr 9, 2021

Scholarship form showing blank in the status section

Good afternoon sir/madam,
From 5 days I am trying to check the status of my scholarship as it was showing PENDING IN THE DISTRICT SCHOLARSHIP COMITEE .I have even registered my complaint in regard to this.And now my status is giving blank details..I am in GENERAL CATEGORY.Plz help me out with the same.Desperately need my fee .
Plz look into the matter I shall be highly thankful to you.

REGISTRATION NO. - 091480502000080

Scholarship form showing blank in the status section

AdarshKumar4397

Apr 4, 2021

Scholarship amount not credited

I am Adarsh Kumar from b.tech 4th year. My scholarship form was verified on 27 Feb 2021 but the amount is not credited till now. Approx all my batchmate's scholarship amount was credited to their account. Please look into the matter and try to resolve it.

Scholarship status- verified/recommended by district scholarship committee
Registration no.- 270090232001202

Mar 20, 2021

form dwo dwara verify nahi hua hai

mera ragistration number 200120502001960 current status me form forward by institutuion dikha raha hai but dwo dwara verify nahi hua hai last date bhi nikale wali hai kya kare kaise kare