SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Jan 29, 2020

Fee not refund

My scholarship payment complete but fee not refund
Mohd sidd

Jan 29, 2020

Scholarship form rejected

Sir I am student of B Ed first year in Dr Rajendra Prasad memorial college Rajajipuram Lucknow, and I have applied for the scholarship whose registration number is 27023010190080 but sir my scholarship form has rejected by district welfare society due to roll no of class 10th doesn't match with UP board, while sir I have completed my class 10 from CBSE board and my college doesn't inform regarding this issue. please sir help me regarding this problem due to which my study will affected.

Scholarship form rejected

Singh raghvendra

Jan 18, 2020

Regarding my scholarship

Sir I am student of B pharmacy final year and I apply for the scholarship whose registration number was 090630531900085 but sir my scholarship form was rejected by district level due to roll no of class 10th doesn't match with UP board but sir I completed my class 10 from CBSE board please sir help me regarding this problem due to this reason my study was affected because my father was a labour and he doesn't able to pay my college fee please help me sir
Shweta 90

Jan 5, 2020

Scholarship status me scrutiny result supect

My name is Shweta singh. My registration no.670330501900564. I am btc student. I have completed my 10th from ICSE board.My scholarship application status is showing suspect,and roll no.not matched but my roll no.for 10th class is correct.
Please correct my status and pass the scholarship application form.
Thanking You

Scholarship status me scrutiny result supect Scholarship status me scrutiny result supect

Jan 4, 2020

Got less scholarship then previous 2 years

Sir I was in bbdec Lucknow 3 year and I got my up scholarship on 2 October and this time it was around 45 thousand less than previous years and my category is sc . Pls guide me
Deepti13

Nov 23, 2019

Poor service of scholarship site

Sir mene apna registration krdia tha lekin 3 din bad jo print lena hota hai wo nahi lesaki kafi kosis karne par bhi kyuki antim dinon mai site khul hi nahi rahi thi . Jb hi log in krte hai to error occurred ata h likh kr. Plz sir kuch din k liye printout date badha dijiye jisse avedak jinhone form bhar dia h wo print to nikal sake apna.
RUDRA 12

Nov 9, 2019

BANK BRANCH NOT UPDETED

SIR

PLZ UPDATE BELOW BANK BRANCH ADDRESS IN PORTAL.

BANK NAME - UNITED BANK OF INDIA ( BRANCH CODE - 1863)

ADDRESS - 98 PUNJABI PURA, DELHI ROAD, PO RAMLEELA GROUND , DISST. MEERUT- 250002

IFSE CODE - UTBI0DRML02
Urvashi123

Oct 30, 2019

Scholarship

Sir mai d.el.ed 2017 ki student hoon. Mere college wale mera scholarship forward nhi kr rhe. un logo ka khna hai ki mai scholarship form apply nhi kr skti because mai 2017 batch ki hu. Sir please guide kriye ki mai scholarship form apply krne k liye eligible hoon ya nhi..

Server down

Sir/Madam,
I, Vivek yadav, student of B.tech electrical engineering. I have got myself registered but not able to login again from 1 week because site isn't working. I haven't submitted final form yet. And my financial condition is not good enough. for further studies I need this scholarship. Kindly reopen the portal and please extend the time...
Regards- Vivek yadav
rathijig

final print not downloading

hello,
I am the student of B.Tech first year and my registration number:-071420101900129 .
I am unable to download my last form which i have to submit to the college please help me.
whenever i fill all details i found a error of "Sorry please try again"
and tomorrow is last day to submit it in my college please help me
Regars,
Shivanshu Rathi
rathijig

final form not downloading

hello,
whenever i fill all details i found a error of "Sorry please try again"
Regars,
Shivanshu Rathi
Va!Bhav

Server Down

Respected Concerned Authority
I am a bonafide student of B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) at the Faculty of Law, University of Allahabad and also a beneficiary of this scholarship program for the last two consecutive years. I had registered myself at the renewal process but had problem in submitting the form for scrutiny due to the server issues. I tried to do the same regularly since 4th of Octobe (the day of my registration) but could not succeed. The financial condition of my family is not good hence I need this scholarship.

Kindly extend the date of registration.

- Vaibhav Mishra

final print

dear sir mera name pradeep kumar s/o shyamnarayan sir mera upsholaship BTC ka registration no.611380201900191 hai DOB 05/07/1997 jisaka final print abhitak nahi nikal raha ha.please help me sir

VJ9897

DATE OF BIRTH 07/07/2002
Niharika tripathi303

Oct 12, 2019

By the late of result

Up state medical faculty ki vajah se College ka result nahi aane ke vajah se scholarship nahi bhar sake plz date extend kare
mnshk

Oct 12, 2019

3 days ke bad v final print nhi nikal raha hai

Maine final submit kr diya aur 3 days v pura ho chuka bt final print nhi ho pa raha hai. sir plz help me.

registration no. date of birth category class
622900501900175 05/07/1992 gen b.t.c
PANDEY ji31

Final submit

Sir please date extent kr dijiye final submit krne k bad bhi print nhi Nikal PAYE h sir please btayen hm kya kre
PANDEY ji31

Site issues

Sir maine final submit kr diya h pr print nhi nikl paya site ki vjh se please sir print nikalne Ka koi option provide kariye please..
shivani rai

Reopening the site

Sir/Madam,
I, Shivani Rai , student of B.Sc (H) Forensic Science Bundelkhand University Jhansi. I have got myself registered but not able to login again from 1 week because site isn't working. I haven't submitted final form yet. And my financial condition is not good enough. for further studies I need this scholarship. Kindly reopen the portal and please extend the time...
Regards- Shivani Rai
Nvghthh

Scholarship site problem

Site not working
Sir I registered scholarship registration but I am not able to login again since last 4 days .Please extend the last date and make the site working properly
akash898998

Website is not working

Hey, the website is not working and the last date to submit the form is today. Can you please look into the matter? We really need this scholarship to continue further studies,
divyaa jain

Oct 9, 2019

For scholarship and fee reimburse amount

Respected sir/mam
My name is Divya Jain D/o late Mr. Roopesh Kumar Jain. I am a student of up d el ed session 2018-20.i registered for scholarship and fee reimbursement in 2018 but I didn't receive fee reimbursement amount.i submitted 10000+31000=41000 as counseling fees and college fees.my economical condition is not good.i need this amount for further semester fees.
Please proceed my humble request.
Name -Divya Jain
Father-late Mr Roopesh Kumar Jain
Registration no. 180230401800186
College Rama Mahila Degree college karhal mainpuri
Email id - [email protected]
haric123

Oct 9, 2019

Site is not working Please exyend the last date

Dear Concern,

The site of Scholarship.up.nic.in is not woking Kindly extend the last date of Online Application
mnshk

final submit 5 din ho gya avi print nhi nikala

Maine final submit kr diya hai bt 5 din se jyada ho gya hai aur avi tak final print nhi nikal rha hai,
sir plz help me.

registration no date of birth category class
631310101900113 07/07/2001 obc ba ii year