SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

shivanki chauhan

scholarship

sir mera registration no.09063051000300 hai mere scholarship nhi aaye h or status likha aa rha h rejected due PFMS reponse rejected by bank kya ab mere scholarship aaegi ya ni mere sare documents bilkul sahi hai phir mere scholarship kyu roki gye
anurag thakur12

Help in scholarship

mera naam anurag singh s/o sri jeet pal singh
regist no 09071050000697 Sir hamare yaha kuch ki scholarship a gai h .meri nahi ayi or me apna current status bhi nahi pata kar pa raha hu .
mob no 9415813334
sir plz help me .,
thankyou
anurag thakur12

Help in scholorship

mera naam anurag singh m .regis no 09071050000697 .me apna current status nahi pata kar p raha hu.sir mere clg m bahut students ki a gai h but meri nahi ayi ab tak esha kyo.

mob no 9415813334
mradul Pratap Singh

scholarship

Sir my registration number is 12077050000753and my scholarship form has been rejected by district scholarship committee...may I know the reaso...and what's the solution..?
shiva kumar saroj

Application rejected

AJAY KUMAR PASWAN S/O PRAHLAD PASWAN
MY REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 54008020000357 AND I COME IN CATEGERY SC
MY APPLICATION IS REJECTED BY DISTRICT SCHOLERSHIP COMITTEE
SO I WANT TO KNOW THE REASON OF REJECTED OF THE APPLICATION.
PLEASE SEND ME THE REASON ON THIS E-MAIL [email protected]
or contact me this number 97993188830
Reeshu Chaudhary

About PFMS response

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

This is Reeshu Chaudhary, I have my account in punjab National Bank ,Sports Complex Branch Meerut. The problem is mine is that my scholorship is not coming in my account due to this status

:Rejected Due to PFMS Response Rejected by Bank, As per Bank Account Number is Invalid.

Can you please tell me what is the reason behind this and how this problem is resolved?

Waiting for your response
haldiya

not getting scholarship

Dear, Sir/mam
I am not getting my scholarship yet .while my all documents are completed and its also approved by college and DIOS. But status is showing on (http://scholarship.up.nic.in)
scholarship website
Rejected by District Scholarship Committee
My all details given below
College name. D.D.C DHAMPUR,
Scholarship रजिस्ट्रेशन संख्या : 03018020000212 वर्ग/जाति समूह: SC
छात्र का नाम: GAURAV KUMAR पिता का नाम: GOPAL SINGH
जन्मतिथि: 15/04/1995 पाठ्यक्रम एवं वर्ष: B.Com 3rd year
बैंक का नाम PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
ब्रांच का नाम- TANDA MAIDAS
बैंक खाता सं0 ################
I request to you sir please consider my problem and credit scholarship in my account as soon as possible.
I will highly obliged to you.
Your sincerely
GAURAV KUMAR
spmishra30

May 4, 2015

for scholarship

sir,mera naam surya prakash mishra hai.mera registration no/47042050004419 hai.mai B.A final ka student hoon. mujhe abhi tak scholarship nahi mila hai aur status check karne per registration invalid show karta hai .what is the reason?aisa kyun .mujhe 2010-11 me bhi scholarship nahi mila tha.kya gen ko scholarship nahi milta.i request you please solved my question?thank u my contact no.8858884788 [email protected]
roopam pandey

May 4, 2015

not getting scholarship

I roopam pandey student of b.com in amu aligarh have not received the scholarship. My registration no is 12016050001039 although i had attached all the necessary document with the form. My cont. No. Is 9997409281
mohit06996

Apr 30, 2015

probleum in my dual degree

hey , actully i have a gap year after my 12th exam and at dat time i enloralled my self in AMU and fortunatly i got admisssion in M.K.E.C.I.T . this year i fill the schollership form but i dint cancelled my AMU registration . so is their any way to correctmyb information .

mohit shaarna
btech ist year
2014-18
m.k.e.c.i.t azamgarh
sadiq khan

Apr 29, 2015

forget Regstration number

Sir I am a student of Allahabad institute of engg.&technology Allahabad. I have applied for dassmottar scholarship for 2014-15. I have forgot my registration Num. So I can't check my form status.so please kindly provide my registration Num.sir.
Your faithfully
Emaiid. [email protected]
saif haddi

Apr 28, 2015

regarding scholarship

Sir,i have applied for post metric scholarship.i am the student of B.tech I.E.T.lucknow.i belongs to gen. minority.my scholarship has not come yet.kindly look into the matter.

Name-abdur rehman taha
Registration number- 27145040000044
rajeevrock

Apr 27, 2015

Scholarship Not recived

Sir my mom's annual income is 36000. I have not recived scholar. My registration no is 27239010001452. Plz solve this issue.
gauravyadav681996

Apr 25, 2015

SCHOLARSHIP NOT RECEIVED

SIR,
I AM STUDENT OF BSC 2. MY ANUUL INCOME IS 30000 BUT MY YEAR 2014-2015 SCHOLARSHIPS NOT RECEIVED.
KINDLY SEND IT.MY BSC 2 YEAR EXAMINATION IS OVER BUT I NOT RECEIVED MY SCHOLARSHIP YET.

GAURAV YADAV
CLASS BSc II
CAT. OBC
REGD NO 62039011000159.
COLLEGE PRITHVI RAJ CHAUHAN DEGREE COLLEGE BHITII MAU.
bbd

Apr 23, 2015

scholarship not received

sir i have not received my scholarship for 2014-15 i am bba+mba student. sir when will i get scholarship and the tool free no 18001036048 also not working. my email id is [email protected]
shivage4728

Apr 21, 2015

sir after a month i had to register for next sem in MNNIT ALLAHABAD
but my scholarship hasn,t arrived yet...it,ll almost be impossiple for me to pay the fees by any means
plzz reply ASAP

MOB NO:8126394068
Ratnesh Mishra

Apr 18, 2015

scholarship

respect sir,i humbly beg to say
my regis no 45068050003195
are status r not show plz help me .,mobile no 9721462611
sachin11029

Apr 18, 2015

scholarship 2014 2015

hello,
meri annual income 48,000 hai...kya is annual income pr scholarship aa skti h..?
praveen .pandey

Apr 16, 2015

scholarship not found

Sir am student of mgkvp varanasi am doing mba and am not find my scholardhip my reg no is 67065050002755
kp Sir

Apr 15, 2015

Scholarship dept.

lucknow scholarship dept.
regarding any inquary related up scholarship-
contact no.- 7078760954
ashishta

Apr 14, 2015

UP SCHOLARSHIP FOR OTHER STATE STUDENTS

sir ,please let us know when govt is going to sanction scholarship to other state students. in UP they have sanctioned funds to students of OBC catogary .why they have not sanctioned to other state students .
please sir go through this problem and solve it ..
thanking you

sincerly
UP's domicile students
studying in other state
mohd suphiyan

Apr 13, 2015

scholarship na milne ke sambandh mein

my name is mohd suphiyan&resistration no. is 45134041000428 student of MCA 2year from LDC institute of technical studies Allahabad. my income certificate is 24000/
i have visited many time to samaj kalyan vibhag allahabad but no kind of relevent information have been provided to me and did not get my scholarship both session 2013-14 &2014-15 but my other friend have got their scholarship.
please helpe me so that i can get my scholarship.

l
rahulverma94

Apr 12, 2015

scholarship

my comlient about the scholarship is that my father annual income is 36000 and the status is not sanctioned while my friend belong to cost yadav and his father income same and his status is sanctione
mishravivek

Apr 11, 2015

scholarship

good evening sir, i am vivek mishra .sir i want to
know that my scholarship has been pass or not because scholarship.up.nic.in site does not show current status.so kindly please inform me.my reg. no. is 10119051000100 .