SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Anupsingh9

scholarship verification code not recieved

my contact no. is 7753819631
Anupsingh9

scholarship verification code not recieved

I am a student of course B.Tech studying at "college of engineering science and technology[196 CEST] and I have tried so many time but my verification no. is not been send on my phone number. so i request you to kindly provide me my verification no. as soon as possible.
Name:- Anup singh
Registration no. :27164000471
New Registration no. :- 27164021000471.
khush2028

Mistake of Scholarship Form

mistake in scholarshipform
Sir , i fill some wrong data on my scholarship form and also submit it for sanstha k liye . after doing this i realize ,i fill some wrong data. how i can cancel my form and renew my scholarship form .

my registration no. is 45020210000011

Atul077

Sep 29, 2014

Verification Code is not Recieved

Respected Sir/Madam,
I registered for 'Navinikaran" section but I did not received my verification code.
then I tried after 5 hours but again I could not receive verification code. By changing phone number, schorschip.up.nic.in did not provided verification code. so please resolve my problem as the l astr date of submission in college is 10th of october.
My registration no. in 2013-2014 :- 09062000957
New registration no. :- 09062051000957
Name-Atul kumar singh
Mo.No. - 9458016288
Mail Id:- [email protected]
priybratv

Sep 29, 2014

verification no forgotten

sir i am student of Raj kumar goel engineering college pilkhuwa and i am forgotten my verification no after log in process.
after lot of try on scholarship website in help section, i can't got my verification no.
so please help me i am became very angry to take it problem please help me.

my name-PRIYABRAT VERMA

Mail Id:- [email protected]
gautam abhishek

Sep 25, 2014

no scholarship

hello sir I am a student of jss collage Noida . I did not get the scholarship money actually the whole collage did not get it please tell me when it came ... I am fromsc category
iamravikumar

Sep 24, 2014

registration no

registration number 2013 ka kese mil sakta hai
aero1234

Sep 24, 2014

VERIFICATION CODE NOT FOUND

SIR,
I'm Rahul Yadav 4th year student of FGIET raebareli. i had completed my registration and i got registration no.but I have not received the mobile verification code.Without this code i am not able to fill the form.Can u please help me? Please reply as soon as possible. registration no.28026010000443
email id ; [email protected]
Sweety_singh

Sep 23, 2014

Lost the registration number

Hi Sir/Mam,
I applied online for the scholarship for year 2013 -2014.I lost my registration number. Please how to get the registration number again.

ThanksRegards,
Sweety
NIFT Bangalore
2010-2014
Sweety_singh

Sep 23, 2014

Didn,t recive the scholarship

Hi Sir/Mam,
I haven't received my scholarship for year 2012 to 2013.I have done my graduation from NIFT Bangalore.
Kindly look into the issue and convey the information if any issues are there.

Thanks/regards,
Sweety
NIFT Bangalore
2010-2014.
vishal varshney

Sep 22, 2014

lost the password

Sir i lost my password so how i find my password please help me......
arhi12

Sep 21, 2014

Mobile verification code not received

I am Arushi Agarwal.I have filled the Registration form to renew my scholarship that i received last year.But i have not received the mobile verification code.Without this code i am not able to fill the form.Can u please help me? Please reply as soon as possible.
Email-id:- [email protected]
ankit manit

Sep 18, 2014

scholarship 2013-14

Respected Sir
My name is ankit kumat S/O Mr.Suresh chandra ,I am studing in Maulana Azad national Institute of technology Bhopal.
I am student of final year of B.Tech(currenty).I current status is showing ""Institute Category has not been Entered "" and also DSWO recommened, my application no is 36999900041.So plz sir tell me ,when will get my scholarship,I am blong to SC category.

E-mail: [email protected]
Neeraj Saroj

Sep 18, 2014

NO DISTT. NAME IN THE COLUMN OF OUTER STATE STUDY FOR B.Tech.

sir....... I'm NEERAJ KUMAR SAROJ & I'm student of B.Tech Ist year (M.E.) in CONTINENTAL GROUP of INSTITUTE at NEW FATEHGARH SAHIB, PUNJAB. I can't apply for scholarship on ONLINE RECRUITMENT SYSTEM due to there is no name of this Dist. Now i have to pay my fees and my parents are not able to pay this cost so I, request to you that please help me to get scholarship, So I can continue my study.
sandy0808

Sep 16, 2014

Lost Resistration number

Sir my name is Sundaram Mishra ,I have lost my Registration number of previous year scholarship.i have no any proof regarding scholarship..how can i find that.bcz this year before applying for scholarship we have to filled the previous year scholarship information..I am studying in NIT ROURKELA,ORISSA.769008 .My home town is in sant ravidas nagar (bhadohi)..uttar pradesh..
Please sir give me the details how we can find the registration number of previous year scholarship.. My email id:- [email protected]
Mo number:-9438490937
Roll number:111cs0467
suvek

Aug 20, 2014

scholarship not received

my name is suvek agarwal, i was doing B.Tech from Punjab, in session 2012-13 my scholarship was passed from Lucknow, but still i donot get my scholarship, in development office, they always said there is no fund,come later, before some months my form was verified at my home, everything was ok, but still i donot get my scholarship. kindly solve my problem.

Detail of my scholarship-
Sr. No.- 54 (list of other state)
session 2012-13
a/c no.- 3135978203
Vishi

Aug 5, 2014

Scholarship not sanctioned

my scholarship status is showing :

NOT SANCTIONED DUE TO UNAVAILABILITY OF FUNDS IN THE DEPARTMENT.

my reg. no is 27040007471

when will it be sanctioned....???

EMAIL ID: [email protected]

Kavya Srivastava
raju vishwakarma

Jul 31, 2014

i am not recieved scholarship

Dear sir; Registration no..-62021000001 Name-RAJU VISHWAKARMA S/O BRIJESH VISHWAKARMA A/C-################ PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK RAJENDRA NAGAR DISTT.-MAU COURSE NAME-BA/2
Suraj k

Jul 26, 2014

Not recieved scholarship money in my bank account

Dear sir, my name Suraj Kumar,I am not recieve scholarship money in my bank account,but website in mantion is SANCTIONED FEE. Registration:10008001299,Cagry:SC,
Name:SURAJ KUMAR,Father name:RAMBAKSH SINGH,
DOB:18/08/1994,Course:B.A/2,College name--RAJKIYA SANNANTOKAR MAHA VIDHALYA,SEC-39,NOIDA,
Registration Date:21/12/2013,
Bank Name And Branch Name-ALLAHABAD BANK,NOIDA SEC 44
Bank Account no-50127549353 contect no-8802835943 and email [email protected] pls help me sir and immidetly forward scholarship in my bank account.......
Suraj k

Jul 26, 2014

s

S
ansarul

Jul 24, 2014

i haven not receive my scholarship

my college scholarship shown in the list but did not get in my account...I am final year student and i had received my scolarship only once in my first year ...sir i belong to very basic family.... so please help me vid this.
here are my details.....

HARSHIT SHARMAA

Jul 17, 2014

Problem In Scholarship

My name is Harshit sharma S/O Mr. Jayant kumar
I am Student of B.sc First year from S.S.D college of higher education garhmalpur najibabad college coad 751
Still I did not get my Scholarship and other friend have recived his scholarship
Sir I request you to please issue my scholarship my Registrastion No. 03084000088 and my Account No. ################ from punjab national bank Branch najibabad MY Email [email protected] And contact no.8941816089
anil9038

Jul 15, 2014

Compaint regarding not received the scholership

My name is Anil Kumar Yadav S/O Late Shri Gopichand Yadav
I am Student of Pollytechnic First year from DR. B R A POLLYTECHNIC COLLEGE MARDAPUR SADAT JAKHANIA GHAZIPUR.
Sir I request you to please issue my scholarship my Registrastion No. 65113000981 and my Account No. 658202010000459 from UNION BANK OF INDIA Branch SADAT(RLY) MY Email [email protected] And contact no. 9532953369.