SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

farooq sher khan

Jul 14, 2014

scolarship santioned but didnt received yet

Respected sir/ mam
My scolarship is santioned but it does not come into my account of allahbad bank please check
And inform me about ...
My id is 12016003712
Mob-7417745006
Student of b.a
Aligarh muslim university
I hope you will rectified my problem soon i need scholarship for future studies
Farooq sher khan

Pradeep_Kumar

Jul 1, 2014

Not received Scholarshop due to wrong entered Account no. from your side

I did not received scholarship. I checked and found that from your side you have make mistake in account no. the correct account no. is ############ and you have wrongly entered account no. ############ please correct it and give my scholarship.

As per your details:- you have entered wrong account no.
PRADEEP KUMAR UP/0294078/2006 OM PRAKASH SC B.A. 2 M ############
STATE BANK OF INDIA BESWAN Account no. - 000000011876347137 (Wrong Account no.) you have entered 7 instead of 2. please correct.

Please contact me if any doubt, Mobile no. 9560789325 or email - [email protected]

Pradeep Kumar S/o Sh. Om Prakash
nandini gupta

Jun 26, 2014

not received scholarship

respected sir,
my scholarship is sanctioned but still i didn't received it in my account.so i request if u please check it is any mistake there.
registration number - 10026000132
e-mail - [email protected]
name - nandini gupta
mohd.mohsin515

Jun 20, 2014

Scholarship Not Sensation

Dear Sir / Ma'am
I m B.Tech 4th year student of DNS CET ,256 Amroha. I've not get scholarship from B.Tech 1st year.
In final year my scholarship status is Not Senctioned due to Un ability of fund in department. So, please transfer fund in my account.

Mohd Mohsin Alam
DNS CET,256
Amroha
aniket soni

Jun 17, 2014

about the registration no.

Sir, I've lost my scholarship form registration which was saved in my mobile No.
My name is Ankit Verma S/o Sri sudheer Kumar Citizen of Mohalla haweli Kishni Mainpuri . my new contect no is 9161173462 & my E-mail acc. is [email protected] ...
I'll be highly obliged of you please provide me information that how can i get my registration no.
student321

Jun 13, 2014

scholership not recieved

This is to inform that, none of the students fromMOHAMMAD HASAN DEGREE COLLEGE JAUNPUR recieved any amoint of money as scholership neither for previos session nor for this year too. Could you please take the action reqiired.
Use [email protected] for the further communication.
Hēåřť Bŕëăķ Ķīđ Ďėëpãķ

May 31, 2014

Scholarship

Respected Sir
My name is MOHAMMAD JAVED ALAM S/O MOHAMMAD KAISHAR ANSARI
I am Student of B.sc third year from LATET DHANRAJ SINGH MAHAVIDYALAY DHANUPUR HANDIA ALLAHABAD
Still I did not get my Scholarship and other friend have recived his scholarship
Sir I request you to please issue my scholarship my Registration No. 45056000137 and my Account No. 30331351450 From STATE BANK Of INDIA Branch ALLAHABAD IFSC CODE SBIN0003040 MY Email [email protected]
ansarul

May 31, 2014

Scholarship

Respected Sir
My name is Ansarul Haq Ansari S/O MOHD. ASAGAR ANSARI
Sir I request you to please issue my scholarship my Registrastion No. 45056000067 and my Account No. 21520100010866 from Bank Of Baroda Branch SADREPUR IFSC CODE BARB0SADREP MY Email [email protected]
pankuri agarwal

May 20, 2014

i haven't receive my scolarship

my college scholarship shown in the list but did not get in my account...I am final year student and i had received my scolarship only once in my first year ...sir i belong to very basic family.... so please help me vid this.
here are my details.....

Dinesh Tyagi

May 17, 2014

not recieve scholarship

dear sir
my name dinesh kumar tyagi
scholarship reg nu- 15169002331
sir meri scholarship nhi ayee h our meri family problme h mai fees jama nhi kra pa rha so sir plz help me give me scholarship urgent sir....
Irfan00786

May 12, 2014

Scholatship

Dear sir..
I saw my status of official website of scholarship...
There is showing current status Rejected by college/Dept...
I m elligible for scholar so what shoud i do plz tell me ..
E-mail= [email protected]
Application no. Is..= 33030001622
arvindsahuji

May 12, 2014

have.nt recieved scholarship yet

sir
my name is ARVIND SAHU.i am student of ROORKEE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ROORKEE(HARIDWAR).
MY is showing on the website ,but i have'nt get scholarship yet.
plz do something in my favour.

NAME-ARVIND SAHU
APP-NO-43999900211
MOB-NO-8287510086,8923389515

NOT GETTING THE AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT

Sir.... my name is MOHD SALMAN and i am the student of J.P.INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY my name is showing in scholarship website with scholarship but i did not get the scholarship.

Name : MOHD SALMAN
Father,s Name :CHAND WARIS
Course : B-Tech
A/C no : 00000032799971282
mob no. 8130173986

May 9, 2014

not getting the amount of scholarship

NOT GETTING THE AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT

mob no. 9267316540
pradeep Rathore

May 3, 2014

Problem In Scholarship

My Name is Pradeep Rathore Actually at the time of registration for scholarship by mistake I enter paid fee seat instead of free seat so now i am getting difficulties to get the scholarship, i am sending you my detail please provide me the solution.

Name - Pradeep Rathore
Reg. No.s - 35999900013
Mob.- 8769193203
F' Name SIDDH GOPAL
UNIVERSITY BHAGWANT UNIVERSITY Ajmer (Rajasthan)
Course- B.Tech 1st year

Warm regards
Pradeep Rathore
Kouser Zama

Apr 29, 2014

scholarship

Sir.... my name is Kouser Zama T am the student of Adharshila College of Education from affiliated CCS University Meerut my name is showing in scholarship website with scholarship but i did not get the scholarship.

Name : Kouser Zama
Father,s Name : Mansoor Ali
Course : BCA
A/C no : SYNB00085732210071895
mob no. 9267316540
Nadeem raja

Apr 29, 2014

fees refound of schoolarship

sir my scholarship are not finding in bank account and present status are showing (NOT SANCTIONED UNAVAILABILITY OF FUND ).plse provide me my schlorship
Name : nadeem raja
e-mail:[email protected]
nikita_ec10

Apr 27, 2014

scholarship not yet transfer

sir i am from GLA university mathura B.tech final year student belongs to minority category,my curreent status showing,'your sholarship has been sanctioned' but not transfer into my account . so sir please assure me when it will be transfered .and tell about tentative date...thankyou...i hope u give me a favourable response.

account no.-199901000018420,(iob) transfer my scholarship on this account.contact me regarding cmplain throungh my email.
mohd yushuf

Apr 23, 2014

for scholarship

sir my scholarship are not finding in bank account and present status are showing (NOT SANCTIONED UNAVAILABILITY OF FUND ) SIR , can I get my scholarhip ? please reply..

mohd yushuf
registration no 45130000060
BBS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
& TECHNOLOGY ALLAHABAD
meharban alam

Apr 22, 2014

scholarship for minority

dear sir, I am student of b.tech 2nd year. my branch is mechanical engineering and college ITM Meerut. i request you that please my minority scholarship send in my acount. thanx you yours faithfuly MEHARBAN ALAM
thakurankit71

Apr 15, 2014

scholership

I really appreciate your work sir ,since you have brought so many development reforms and also distributed laptops in engineering colleges and many other institutions of UP.I wanted to inform you sir that under the scholarship distribution program by uttar pradesh government many students have got scholarship under genral category only for few category students it has been sanctioned .I Ankit Kumar student of a private engineering college (Shri Ram COllege OF Managment),MCA student and my registration no 02051000051 was recommended for sanctioning of scholarship but didn't get it . the fund is alloted but when we ask for Scholership all people of samaj kalyan vibhag says that fund is not available all are finish so scholership is not forword to student.I was in need of that to pay my tution fees of my college .Many students who are not in need have been forwarded with scholarship.I would like you to look into the matter and kindly take necessary steps to remove this kind of injustice with the students.It would have been better if it would have been eqqually distrbuted to all the students.
ANKIT KUMAR

MCA Student
SHRI RAM COLLEGE OF MANAGMENT
gupta shraddha

Apr 7, 2014

compaint regarding not received the scholership

Respected sir/ma'am
My name is shraddha gupta . i am a student of B-TECH (4th yr).I am a student of KANPUR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,KANPUR. I had applied for scholarship but I have not received scholarship amount till date. I belong to OBC categeory.
so kindly request you to send my scholership immediately.

yushuf

Apr 6, 2014

minority scholaship 2012-2013 and 2014 nhi transfer huaa..???

mohd yushuf b.tech 4rth year (BBS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY PHAPHAMAU ALLAHABAD)