SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Viwaan

Feb 14, 2014

Not received scholarship

Nishant Chauhan a student of B.TECH(2 year) from DOON COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, SUNDERPUR (SAHARANPUR) has not recieved his scholarship yet for session 2012-2013. Sir, i am not from a very rich family and in very need of scholarship. If i does not get my scholarship than i may have to drop my engineering, Please help me out sir.
Hope for sooner consideration.
Thanking You.
Yours Sincerely
Nishant Chauhan

E mail: [email protected]
zaid

Feb 8, 2014

i didn`t received my scholarship.

i didn`t received my scholarship for 2012-13 batch from government leather institute, kanpur208001,
when i was studying in post graduate diploma in accountancy.
please help me.
i belongs to middle class family.
when i was go there i have spend money compare to my home town expenses.
msharmamd

Jan 9, 2014

Not received scholarchip

Sir.... my name is Mohit Sharma i am the student of Teerthanker Mahaveer University Moradabad my name is showing in scholarship website with scholarship but i did not get the scholarship.

Name : Mohit Sharma
Father,s Name : K.G Sharma
Course : BCA
A/C no : ################
mob no. 8445707143
s.dineshbabu

Jan 7, 2014

scholarship is not shifted to my account

for engineering students government provide scholarship but it is not transfered to me even though sanctioned my amount not transfer to my atm
mohnasir

Dec 31, 2013

College Schoolarship

my college schoolar ship shown in schoolarship list but did not get in my account,please provide me regarding information about this complain at email id [email protected]
Name-Mohammad Nasir
father name-Mr Isalmuddin
acc/no-################
college-Vidya college of Engineering,Meerut(up)
mob-8826110547

gyadav

Dec 26, 2013

schlor ship

My Schlorship show on up schlorship list . but why are not show blance in my account so i request u plse provide me my schlor ship .
lock

Respected sir
This very regretful to say that in I.T.PG GIRLS COLLEGE FAIZABAD ROAD LUCKNOW..
the nodal officer is not receiving the complete form while the forms have completed well.
the officer is calling all the girls students and make them wait till 4 o clock evening and is
returning them empty handed saying that " the server is not working well so come tomorrow"
according to rule a student will have to submit her form with in 7days after applying the form to
the institution..
It is seen that there are many girls are suffering to go daily for submission of form but he is not
accepting..Some girls' form have completed 7 days after submission the form to in this institue...

Your quick decision can improve some work...
kingminni13

kingminni13

scholarship

i am b.tech student,session 2011-12 sir,pls give me my scholarship in my account no. plsss sir
a/c no-2481108028791
name-shishir dohare
fet agra college,agra
bank-canara bank(agra college,raja mandi)
pls sir send me my scholarship because i belong very poor family,plsssss
i hope u that would like my request as soon as possible,plssss sirrrrr.
vishal650

Nov 28, 2013

SCHOLORSHIP

sir
My name is vishal saxena. B.Sc 2nd year from bu jhansi. i have not receive 1st year scholar. can u tell me i can get scholar or not.
if not then why.

id -------> [email protected]
omkant_47

Nov 23, 2013

don't find scholarship

Respected Sir I am Omkant tyagi student of B.TECH(4 year) from Mangalayatan university aligarh my scholarship not come in my account since last 2 year only in first year i got my scholorship after that i am not receiving a single rupees why ..?.i am related from general cast so we are not able to take scholarship by our government what kind of government which declare that we are give scholarship for education sir i really need it scholarship i have no money for paying my college fees plz sir do something
omkant tyagi
B.TECH(4 year)
Pls give me information at this mail id.
Dilip shukla

Oct 6, 2013

Not received scholarship yet

i am student of B.TECH(1-year) from ucer naini allahabad(college code-010). I had applied for scholarship but I have not received
scholarship.i am related to general cast.
i request that plz check.

serial no. 120
email [email protected]
mob-8858295233
VIKRAMSAROJ

Oct 5, 2013

no tool bar of b.com in online awedan form

name-vikram saroj
college- iswar saran degree college allahabad
complain- sir I have registered but in filling online AWEDAN PATRA here no bar of (BACHLOR OF COMMERCE)
ajit811991

Oct 5, 2013

Fee Rembustment

Respected Sir/Madam
My self Ajit singh pass out student of B.tech 4th year . i did not get my fee rembustment till now i really need for it
because i get education loan from union bank so i request you to take an action immidiatly. i am ataching some additional informations.
THANKS
NAME - AJIT SINGH
FATHER'S NAME- JAGVIR SINGH
COLLEGE - ABSS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MEERUT
ACC/NO - 30901903154
mohit_gupta

Oct 1, 2013

Respected Sir/Madam,
i am mohit gupta student of B.TECH(4 year) from Hindustan college of science and technology (college code-065) my scholarship not come in my account since last 2 year only in first year i got my scholorship after that i am not receiving a single rupees why ..?.i am related from general cast so we are not able to take scholarship by our government what kind of government which declare that we are give scholarship for education sir i really need it scholarship i have no money for paying my college fees plz sir do something
Mohit gupta
roll no-1006413054
Hindustan college of science and technology (college code-065)
manoj rkt

Sep 26, 2013

fees refound of schoolarship

I am student of manoj kumar bba pass out from goel group of institutions session 2012-13 , I had applied for scholarship but I have not received scholarship amount till date.

manoj kumar
goel institution of technology
and management lucknow

category sc
avinash gond

Sep 21, 2013

scholarship

my name is avinash gond i am student of bhu university 2012-2013 and subject is economics ,related to social science faculty , belongs to s.t. categri
Sir my scholarship did not come at that time i request that plese check my accont and sent me

name- avinash gond
mob.8354918211
ANURAGSINHA

Sep 15, 2013

NOT RECIEVED SCHOLARSHIP

I AM ANURAG SINHA(B.SC 2ND YEAR) STUDENT OF BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IN THE SCHOLARSHIP LIST IS WRONG I WRITE AN APPLICATION FOR CORRECTING MY ACCOINT NUMBER I GAVE APPLICATION ON 28 JUNE BUT NOTHING HAPPENED TILL NOW his is my humble request pls accept my request & credit same amount which amount last year credited in my Bank account so that i can continued to my education.

NAME:ANURAG SINHA
BANK:STATE BANK OF INDIA,SHOPPING CENTERE
himanshu tiwari

Aug 21, 2013

Respected Sir/Madam,
i am himanshu tiwari student of B.TECH(4 year) from surya world college my scholarship not come in my account why ..?.i am related from general cast so we are not able to take scholarship by our government what kind of government which declare that we are give scholarship for education sir i really need it scholarship i have no money for paying my college fees plz sir do something

HIMANSHU TIWARI
roll no-############
college- surya world college 147001
Email id -himanshuciv[email protected]
account no.################
address of college-NH-1 bapror ,rajpura distic -patiala(147001)
roopppp

Aug 7, 2013

Not recived scholarship

I am Aarzoo rastogi ,tll time i am not recieve my scholarship . i am so needy person this is 2nd time i am going ot file complaint
shubham11

Jul 16, 2013

Respected Sir/Madam,
i am shubham student of B.TECH(3 year) from V.I.T.S.(college code-223) my scholarship not come in my account why ..?.i am related from general cast so we are not able to take scholarship by our government what kind of government which declare that we are give scholarship for education sir i really need it scholarship i have no money for paying my college fees plz sir do something

Shubhamkaushik
B.TECH(3 year)
roll no-1022310081
college-VITS(223)
Email id [email protected]
ASHOK GARG

Jul 14, 2013

Not received scholarship yet

I am student of MCA 1 year from Institute Of Technology & Science ,session 2012-13 , I had applied for scholarship but I have not received scholarship amount till date.

Shweta Garg

branch: Guldhar Ghazizbad
Indrajeet Patel

Jul 13, 2013

related to scholarship

Sir, I am indrajeet Patel,i have not received my scholarship of B.tech 1st year ,i read in Jaipur national university. i request you that please check my form and please give me,my scholarship.
kalyani1111

Jul 12, 2013

complaints regarding not received the scholership

My name Kalyani Pandey and I am the student of class 12th, I haven't received my scholarship till date of the year 2012-2013.
I have several time gone to the bank but nothing have any update, I have checked my name in the website and got all details, kindly look into the matter,

My name- Kalyani Pandey
Fathers name- Sh. Akhilesh
A/C no-757202 union bank of india surajpur branch
HS Roll No.-UP/3211123/2012
Mob No-+919532977523
chaman chitransh

Jun 25, 2013

MY NAME IS NOT IN SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITE LIST

very good morning to respected sir /madam ji,

I am Chaman chitransh S/O Sh. Uday sharan. Now i am a student of B.Tech. 2Nd. year,(EC Branch) from jaipur national university jaipur
my problem is this sir, i applied (filled) for the scholarship form, from general category in session 2012-2013(of my 2rd year) but my name is not showing in the College scholarship list name & website. and also first year my name is not show but this year year also not showing my name on the scholarship website pls help.
I totally depend on this scholarship amount if this amount will not credit in my account then it will difficult to continued my education because i don't have money to deposit the college.
This is my humble request pls accept my request so that i can continued to my education.
reply me...i will be thankfull regarding this.i am standing in front of you with folding my both hands sir.
NAME: CHAMAN CHITRANSH
FATHER NAME: SH. UDAY SHARAN GAUR
COURSE: B.TECH., 2ND YEAR BRANCH - EC
COLLEGE: JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY JAIPUR.
A/C NO.: ################