SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

mukesh8966

May 23, 2013

my name is not in scholarship wedsite list
Sir my name is mukesh kumar student of SHRI RAMDHAM MAHAVIDHYALAY ,MAURANIPUR,JHANSI ,UP . My name is not appear in scholarship website list. Sir I am requesting to you, please tell me what should i do? this is very impotent for me. sir mere college ke kisi bhi student ka naam nahin hain wahan par please sir help me thank uuuuuu
Name- MUKESH KUMAR .
Father Name- Mr. NARENDRA PRASAD.
College- SHRI RAMDHAM MAHAVIDHYALAY MAURANIPUR JHANSI UP.
Account No.- ################
Bank- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK.
CLASS- B.A 1ST YEAR.
Category- SC.

E.Mail- [email protected]
Santosh Kashyap

May 11, 2013

Shloarship

very good morning to respected sir /madam ji,

I am Santosh Kumar Kashyap S/O Sh.Kedar Nath Prasad. Now i am a student of B.Tech. 3rd. year,(EC Branch) from SARASWATI HIGHER EDUCATION & TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Varanasi (U.P).
my problem is this sir, i applied (filled) for the scholarship form, from OBC category in session 2012-2013(of my 3rd year) but my name is not showing in the College scholarship list name & website. Last year my name is showed on the scholarship internet site & same scholarship amount Rs.42700/- i received but this year year is not showing my name on the scholarship website pls help.
I totally depend on this scholarship amount if this amount will not credit in my account then it will difficult to continued my education because i don't have money to deposit the college.
This is my humble request pls accept my request & add my name in scholarship list & credit same amount which amount last year credited in my Bank account so that i can continued to my education.
reply me...i will be thankfull regarding this.i am standing in front of you with folding my both hands sir.

NAME: SANTOSH KUMAR KASHYAP
FATHER NAME: SH. KEDAR NATH PRASAD
COURSE: B.TECH., 3RD YEAR BRANCH - EC
COLLEGE: SARASWATI HIGHER EDUCATION & TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Varanasi (U.P).
A/C NO.: 31908211376
BANK: STATE BANK OF INDIA, DLW INTER COLLEGE VARANASI.
ROLL NO.:1138431904

very good morning to respected sir /madam ji,

NAME: SANTOSH KUMAR KASHYAP
FATHER NAME: SH. KEDAR NATH PRASAD
COURSE: B.TECH., 3RD YEAR BRANCH - EC
COLLEGE: SARASWATI HIGHER EDUCATION & TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Varanasi (U.P).
A/C NO.: 31908211376
BANK: STATE BANK OF INDIA, DLW INTER COLLEGE VARANASI.
ROLL NO.:1138431904
E- MAIL ID: [email protected]
sipendra Prasad

May 6, 2013

my name is not in scholarship wedsite list

Sir my name is Sipendra Prasad student of SHIA P.G COLLEGE, LUCKNOW. My name is not appear in scholarship website list. Sir I am requesting to you, please tell me what should i do? this is very impotent for me.Sir please help me , I am very grateful to you. Thank you
Name- SIPENDRA PRASAD.
Father Name- Mr. NARENDRA PRASAD.
College- SHIA P.G COLLEGE,LUCKNOW.
Account No.- 30870287771
Bank- State Bank of India.
CLASS- B.A 2ND YEAR.
Category- OBC.

E.Mail- [email protected]
sipendra Prasad

May 6, 2013

Incoorect A/C No.

Dear Sir/mam,

I beg to say that me (Sipendra Prasad, S/o Mr. Narendra prasad) student of Shia P.G college, Lucknow, B.A 2nd year.belongs to catagory- Obc.
sir, last year (2011-2012) in there is a mistake in account no. in my scholarship form. my correct account no. is- 30870287771 in State Bank of India Branch- Bhaptamau, and I found that in the list provided by scholarship.up.nic.in my account no is given wrong that is- 2846097771 (incorrect). so kindly help me to correct this error. i will be grateful to you.

Mob. no- 9936112747
Shivam420

May 4, 2013

Incoorect A/C No.

Dear Sir/mam,

I am Shivam Singh, S/o Shri Subhash Singh student of Accurate Institute of Management and Technology in Greater Noida, 3rd year, Branch- IT(Information Technology) belongs to category- General.
sir/mam, there is a mistake in account no. in my scholarship form & i also give d photostate of the bank passbook my correct account no. is- 398502010095016 in UNION BANK OF INDIA,SEC 62 NOIDA and I found that in the list provided by scholarship.up.nic.in my account no is given wrong i.e 39820201009506 (incorrect).sir please help me and kindly suggest me what to do .i will be grateful to you.

Name Shivam Singh
A/C No. 398502010095016
Mob. no- 09015051813
arti sharma

May 2, 2013

Related to account no.

Dear Sir/mam,

I beg to say that me (Arti Sharma, D/o Mr. Rameshwar Dayal Sharma) student of Krishna Institute of Management and Technology, 2nd year, Branch- Computer Science.belongs to catagory- General.
sir, there is a mistake in account no. in my scholarship form. my correct account no. is- 715101011002236 in Vijaya bank,MORADABAD and I found that in the list provided by scholarship.up.nic.in my account no is given wrong that is- ################ (incorrect). so kindly help me to correct this error. i will be grateful to you.

Mob. no- 08954994464
jagriti porwal

Apr 17, 2013

my name is not in scholarship list

respected sir,
my name is JAGRITI PORWAL d/o of Ram Asrey Porwal from kanpur.i am student of B.tech 4th year(2012-2013)of KANPUR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,KANPUR. sir i do not found my name in scholarshiplist(2012-2013) on the website i submit the form along with domicile certificate.but my name is not in the list .My father income is so much less ,I badly needed this scholarship.
sir please help me and kindly suggest me what to do sir please.
Name-Jagriti Porwal
category-Gen
rohit gupta7

Apr 12, 2013

regarding to account no.

I am Suchit Kumar Gupta s/o Shyam Mohan Gupta from Jang Bahadur Ganj . Distt-Lakhimpur Kheri. i am student of B.TECH 4rd year(2012-2013)of IIMT INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY(371) sir i found my name in scholarship list(2012-2013)on the internet scholarship website and total amount(46600)
of Pnujab national bank Abulane (MEERUT).sir please give me the solution as soon as possible...because sir plz help me i belong very poor family. plz my no. Is 8791285725 sir do some thing
name- Suchit Kumar Gupta
father name- Shyam Mohan Gupta
IIMT INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY(371)
A/C-############
SBI iimt ganga nagar(MEERUT).
EMAIL [email protected] GENeral category.............
rohit gupta7

Apr 12, 2013

regading bank account number in scholership list

I am Rohit Kumar Gupta s/o Ram Mohan Gupta from Jang Bahadur Ganj . Distt-Lakhimpur Kheri. i am student of B.TECH 4rd year(2012-2013)of IIMT INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY(371) sir i found my name in scholarship list(2012-2013)on the internet scholarship website and total amount(46600)
but here in the scholership list my account number is showing wrong . Sir my actual account number is ################
of Pnujab national bank Abulane (MEERUT).sir please give me the solution as soon as possible...because sir plz help me i belong very poor family. plz my no. Is 7275891170 sir do some thing
name- Rohit Kumar Gupta
father name- Ram Mohan Gupta
IIMT INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY(371)
A/C-################
Pnujab national bank Abulane (MEERUT).
H.S ROLL NO- UP/0971079/2006
EMAIL [email protected]
AB-Xpernce

Apr 10, 2013

My name is not appear in scholarship list.

Sir my name is Anubhav Bajpai student of BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY, VARANASI. My name is not appear in scholarship website list. Sir I am requesting to you, please tell me what should i do? this is very impotent for me.Sir please help me , I am very grateful to you. Thank you
Name- ANUBHAV BAJPAI.
Father Name- Mr. ARUN SHANKER BAJPAI.
College- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
Account No.- 31939942253
Bank- State Bank of India.
H.S. Roll No.- UP/1203867
Category- GEN.
Course- MCA 2rd year.
E.Mail ID- [email protected]
prakash awasthi

Apr 10, 2013

my name is not in scholarship wedsite list

Sir my name is PRAKASH AWASTHI student of BHU VARANASI i recieved my 1year but i do not know why my name is not in scholarship website sir plz help me my no. Is 8604714474 sir do some thing
Name- PRAKASH AWASTHI
MCA 2rd year
Abuzar

Apr 4, 2013

Demand of Scholarship

I am Abuzar Siddiqui from B.M.A.S Engineering College,Agra..I am from O.B.C quota and I have not received my 2011-12 scholarship from Samaj kalyan,Uttar Pradesh...I want to know why it is being delayed and till when it would come to my account..Sir please find out why it is not coming and help me to get it soon....
rajinder singh1066

Feb 14, 2013

s/c candidate scholorship

respected sir, abhi tak s/c candidate ki scholorship abhi tak nahi milli(niet college mai?) puchne per kahata hai badget nahi aya kirpya jaanch karya
anamika gautam

Jan 29, 2013

scholarship

Sir my name is anamika gautam student of chandra dental collage and hospital barabanki i recieved my 1year,2year,3year but i do not know why my name is not in schlorship website i am sc.can.my final year fee not coming yet collage not give my degree what can i do sir plz help me i belong very poor family plz my no. Is 9125612883 sir do some thing
Pawan999 Send email

mo.no.9634102093.
Uday Thakur Send email

Nov 11, 2012

scholarship

I am Udayan Pratap Singh s/o Shri Om Prakash from Meerut.I am student of B.Ed (2011-2012) of PRESIDENCY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, SHATABDI NAGAR, MRT studies.Sir I found my name in scholarship list(2011-2012) on the internet scholarship website(Amount : 51250) but I have not recieved any amount in my A/C.Please check my status and reply me.
Name- Udayan Pratap Singh
MCA 3rd year
Ishwar.softy Send email

Nov 4, 2012

scholorship

I am Ishwar Dash Kesharwani s/o Mr. Lakshman Dash Kesharwani from Allahabad.I am student of B.Tech 4th year(2011-2012) of Aryavart Institute of Technology and management Lucknow ..Sir I found my name in scholarship list(2011-2012) on the internet scholarship website(Amount : 63400) but I did not recieved any amount .Sir please check my status & hurry rply me
Name- ISHWAR DASH KESHARWANI

B.Tech 4TH year
Mistri Send email

Oct 19, 2012

scholorship

I am chandan singh s/o ramayan singh from deoria. i am student of B.TECH 3rd year(2011-2012)of BHAGWATI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE GHAZIABAD sir i found my name in scholarship list(2011-2012)on the internet scholarship website and total amount(27970)but i recived only 2970 inr only.sir please check my status & hurry reply me
name- chandan singh
EMAIL [email protected]
Pawan Kumar Dwivedi Send email

Oct 16, 2012

scholorship

Im pawan kumar dwivedi/0 Rajit ram dwivedi. I im student of B.SC AG 2ND YEAR IN kamla nehru institute of physical and social sultanpur (up). sIR I found my name in scholership list(2011-2012) on the internet scholership website(Amount4592)but i receved only 3300 inr only.Sir please check my status hurry reply me.

Name-PAWAN KUMAR DWIVED
FATHER-RAJIT RAM DWIVEDI
COLLEGE-KAMLA NEHRU INSTITUTE OF PHYSICAL AND SOCIAL SCINCES SULTANPUR(up)
AC-################
BANK-PNB
B.SC AG2ND YEAR
[email protected]COM
Vimlansh Send email

Oct 5, 2012

scholorship

I am Vimlansh Kartikey Mishra s/o Mr..Vimal Kumar Mishra, I am student of MBA 2nd(2011-2012) of ST. BOSCO COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT, LUCKNOW..Sir I found my name in scholarship list (2011-2012) on the internet scholarship website(Amount : 6660) and this amout also alloted but amout will be not transfer my accout .Sir please check my status & hurry rply me
Name- Vimlansh Kartikey Mishra
Roll No.-1053970027
Abhishek 007 Raj Send email

Sep 29, 2012

scholorship

I am Abhishek kumar singh s/o Shri. Raj Kumar singh from Aligarh. I am the student of B.tech 1st year(2011-2012) of Aligarh College Of Engg. and Technology, Aligarh. Sir i am general category but i am poor. my scholarship is passed by scholarship department (40000+2970)
but i am receive only Rs. 2970 in my bank account. Sir i want to tell you plz take action and reply me.
I am highly oblized to you.

college- Aligarh College Of Engg. And Technology, Aligarh.
Account no.- ALP 1034
Bank- Dena bank
mobile- 07417382548
Balarj Singh Loheya Send email

Sep 27, 2012

sir
i am Balraj Singh s/o Shri Shivdhyan Singh, i was the student of final year in 2010-11 of the college CET-IILM-AHL

Greater Noida G.B.NAGAR U.P.till now my fee is pending now college not providing my markshheets

I found my name in scholarship list 2010-11 rs 56400. but i recieved only 2640.so i request to u
plz check my status and reply me.

cat-OBC, ROl. No.- 2715040001, ICICI BANK -Ac. No. ############. email.- balraj [email protected]

cell no. 7428117903
Heera Yadav Send email

Sep 21, 2012

scholorship

I am Heera Singh s/o Mr. Nahar Singh student of MBA 2nd year in Greater Noida Institute of Technology Gr. Noida, (GNIT)
Gautam Buddh Nagar (U.P.)

I faund my name in scholarship list (2011-2012) on internet Rs. 31660 but i recieved only rs. 6660 only. So i request to you
sir please check my status & reply me.

Cat- OBC