SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

Consumer complaints and reviews about SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN

gcc125

Sep 19, 2019

9TH AND 10TH FINAL PRINT OUT NHI NIKL PA RAHE HAI

10 SEP KO FINAL KIYE THE 9TH OR 10 TH KE FORM OR ABHI TAK FINAL PINT OUT NAHI NIKAL PAR RAHE HAI
ES KARAN ABHI TAK COLLEGE ME BHI FORM JAMA NAHI HO PAYE HE PLEASE FINAL PRINT OUT NILWANA START KAR DE SIR G
sunilsic

Sep 18, 2019

We're sorry... Some Error Occurred. Your Request Could Not Be Processed! We're sorry..

We're sorry...

Some Error Occurred. Your Request Could Not Be Processed!

this site always showing this error i am trying 5 am to 1 am its 19 hour but same problem facing so can anyone tell me when and how can we work on this site????

sunilsic

Sep 18, 2019

Scholarship form not filling

I am doing B.Sc First Years and i filled scholarship form but My Scholarship Registration not Fill
please sir scholarship registration fill
muneer_ahmad

Sep 17, 2019

We're sorry... Some Error Occurred. Your Request Could Not Be Processed!

We're sorry...

Some Error Occurred. Your Request Could Not Be Processed!

We're sorry...  Some Error Occurred. Your Request Could Not Be Processed!

098s

Sep 15, 2019

OBC RENEWAL REGISTRATION IS NOT GENERATING...SHOWING SOME ERROR OCCURED

Sir i am the student of mba integrated from lucknow university...last year i filled the scholarship form in OBC fresh scholarship but this time when i am trying to renew my form and trying to generate the registration number...the site is not working as it is showing some error occured..i am trying to generate registration number from last 15 days and it is not working..
Kindly help and solve this as soon as possible...
Priyanshu gupta rt

Sep 7, 2019

Scholarship form not filling

Last year I am doing b.sc and i filled scholarship form and my scholarship come in 2018 but due to some reasons i left b.sc and this year i take admission in b.tech in different college in 2019 so when i filling scholarship form my registration is not happening site shows that we are sorry
Ladinpotin

Sep 5, 2019

REGISTRATION FORM ARE NOT FILLED EASILY THERE ARE SHOWING "SOME ERROR OCCURRED" ......

I am PRIYANKA SINGH student of MTECH 1st year in Shri ramswaroop University.........sir my registration form is not filled .....when i enter my high school roll no...then it shows every time the result is " some error occurred" .....sir i think there is the problem of roll no. Is a unique key because when i enter the right High school roll no then it shows that result "some error occurred" but when i enter the wrong roll no. Then the registration form will be filled very easily........... Please sir solve this problem earlier as soon as possible....... because when u done the correction in this unique key problem....then i fill my scholarship form very fast and submit it in my university.........
Ladinpotin

Sep 5, 2019

Registration

I am student of Mtech first year ........sir when i fill my scholarship form , there are some error ...... The error is in high school roll no blog .......when i am enter my high school roll no in my registration form and ...then it will be there are ... showing this result "some error occurred"........... Sir hum one month se try kar rahe hai but ......same result are showing any time ......... Please sir tell me how to solve this problem......... because i want to fill the form at earliest stage in the institution but there are so much delay time ......... So please sir tell me how to solve this problem ............. Please sir solve this portal problem.......
Raju devda

Sep 4, 2019

Scholarship ship form correction nahi ho rahi site no open

Me bed scholarship form me correction nahi kar pa raha kyoki site chal he nahi rahi.
Please guide last form submission date to college 10 sep 2019 kya karu
Vashu_choudhary

Sep 3, 2019

Regarding form modification

I am student of B.tech 3rd year I filled all the information and then I take print out for collage correction when again I am going to modification option to correct my roll num and study year there I am not able to modified my form .same problem I faced last year and this scholarship is very important to me to pay semester fees
So sir please sLove this problem
Reg No "101350101900020"
Mob no 9870897211
DOB 12/05/2000
vikash_babu

Aug 28, 2019

site not working

I want to tell you that you website scholarship.up.nic.in is not working properly.
as i register myself first and then login with my registration number 144250201900092 but after that in the column of
select course i dont see any option same in branch and year .
why this happen please remove this bug as early as possible
somya omer

Aug 26, 2019

registration no

somya omer
sir i am student of mca.and my registration no is 901303019508037 and my date of birth is 28/03/1998 and my contact number is 7081337072 and i want renewal but site is saying you have already registered for session 2017-18 so pls help me,reload the registration page.and my email id is [email protected]
Vidhi tomar

Aug 21, 2019

Lost registration number

Sir I have lost my 2018-2019scholarahip registration number so I I want to get it back ok because I need it urgently to fill my next year scholarship I will be highly obliged to you thank you email id [email protected] name vidhi tomar
Vidhi tomar

Aug 21, 2019

Forgot registration number

I have lost my 2018 2019 scholarship registration number and password can you please tell me why scholarship registration number because I need it it urgently thank you my email id: [email protected]
Name vidhi tomar
Father's name anil tomar
Praveen8476

Aug 19, 2019

Scholarship form not fill for year 2019-2020

आदरणीय सर
मेरा नाम- प्रवीण कुमार (पिछड़ी जाति), निवासी- मोहम्मद पुर भजा, तहसील- बीसलपुर,
जिला-पीलीभीत, उत्तर प्रदेश 262201, मैंने पिछ्ले वर्ष Bsc 1st year बरेली कॉलेज बरेली से किया था उसमे मैने एग्ज़ाम दिये थे परंतु किसी कारणवश मै इक विषय मे अनुत्तीर्ण हो गया था और मुझे पिछ्ले वर्ष छात्रवृत्ति मिली थी ।
अनुत्तीर्ण होने से मैने Bsc छोड दी और इस वर्ष मैने Bca (बरेली कॉलेज बरेली) मे प्रवेश लिया है
मेरा छात्रवृत्ति फॉर्म इस वर्ष नही भरा जा रहा है
Last year URN- 18G0055193
Last year scholarship registration number- 200050101800591
Father's name- sanjay kumar
Mother's name- sunita devi

Bca URN-19G0166527
Mobile number- 7466031011

सर कृपया मेरे पिछ्ले फॉर्म को इक बार अवश्य खोल के जरूर देखे क्या दिक्कत है अगर कोई तरीका हो मेरा फॉर्म भर जाने का तो कृपया आप मुझे जरूर बताएं।
Dilip Kumar More

Aug 13, 2019

Scholership

आदरणीय सर
मेरा नाम दिलीप कुमार मोरे,(अनुसूचित जाती), निवासी देगुवां पोस्ट तालौड, तहसील मोथ,   जिला झाँसी, (उत्तर प्रदेश)- 284303. मेने CIPET कॉलेज से  डिप्लोमा इन प्लास्टिक टेक्नोलॉजी का तीन वर्ष (२०१४-१७) का कोर्स किया है जिसकी छात्रवृत्ति संख्या - ९९१३१५००१२०३९७ (२०१४-१५) व्  छात्रवृत्ति संख्या - ९०१३१५००१२०५४२९ (२०१५-१६) दोनों वर्षों की छात्रवृत्ति अभी तक मेरे खाते में नहीं आयी है जिसकी शिकायत में कल्याण भवन लखनऊ, जिला समाज कल्याण भवन झाँसी व् जनसुनवाई  पर भी कर चूका हूँ लेकिन मेरी सुनवाई अभी तक नहीं हुई है.इसीलिए श्री मान जी से निवेदन है की मेरी छात्रवृत्ति दिलवाने की कृपा करे तो आपकी अति कृपा होगी.

प्रार्थी
दिलीप कुमार मोरे
८१९८९२४१४३,९६५४२१११४३
pk460998

Aug 10, 2019

SCHOLARSHIP OF 2108-19

MY SELF PAWAN KUMAR
AND I DIDN'T GOT SCHOLARSHIP OF 2018 ITS ABOURT 6 TO 8 MONTHS.
I AM FROM SC CATEGORY . PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH IT WILL TAKE TIME.
MY REGISTRATON ID IS 101080201800183.
pk460998

Aug 10, 2019

SCHOLARSHIP OF 2108-19

I HAVE NOT GOT SCHOLARSHIP OF 2018 .its about 6 to 8 months .
NAME-PAWAN KUMAR

Scholarship not recive

रजिस्ट्रेशन संख्या: 661680501800046 / FRESH वर्ग / जाति समूह: GENERAL
छात्र / छात्रा का नाम: NILESH KUMAR MISHRA पिता / पति का नाम: RAM DULARE MISHRA
जन्मतिथि: 05/07/1991 पाठ्यक्रम एवं वर्ष : Basic Training certificate 1Year
बैंक का नाम: UNION BANK OF INDIA बैंक ब्रांच का नाम: MARUFPUR (UBIN0548839 )
बैंक खाता सं0: 488302130000247
kamanamishra

Aug 9, 2019

Scholarship not recive

रजिस्ट्रेशन संख्या: 661680501700006 / FRESH वर्ग / जाति समूह: GENERAL
छात्र / छात्रा का नाम: SHAILESH MISHRA पिता / पति का नाम: RAM DULARE MISHRA
जन्मतिथि: 17/09/1997 पाठ्यक्रम एवं वर्ष : Basic Training certificate 1Year
बैंक का नाम: UNION BANK OF INDIA बैंक ब्रांच का नाम: MARUFPUR (UBIN0548839 )
बैंक खाता सं0: 488302011004647 हाई स्कूल का विवरण: UP BOARD
contant no.- 8188940607
Kapil. Singh

Aug 8, 2019

WHY SKIP THE PGDM COURSE IN UP SCHOLARSHIP

Sir ,mai aap se bas itne kehna chahata hu ki aap PGDM course ko bhi up scholarship mai shaamil kr liygey.
Kyuki mai sc caste se belong krta hu aur mere ghar ki financial income itne acche nhi hai
Please sir PGDM course ko bhi shaamil kr legye up scholarship mai.
Kapil. Singh

Aug 8, 2019

WHY SKIP THE PGDM COURSE IN UP SCHOLARSHIP

Dear,
Sir / Mam, I am student of PGDM course in greater Noida college. Aur mai SC caste se belong krta hu, aur islye mujhe scholarship ki jarurat hai kyuki mere ghar ki financial problem hai to, mai aap ko request krta hu ki aap is course ke bare mai soch ke kuch idea niklenge.

Sir request hai aap se isko bhi up scholarship mai shaamil kr le.
Thanku
Bharat raval yogi

Aug 6, 2019

मेरी बेटी की २०१७ से स्कोलरशिप नहीं आई

मेरी बेटी हिरल भरतभाई raval कक्षा ६ से अकाउंट मे स्कोलरशिप नही आ रही ईस का अकाउंट बेंक ओफ इन्डिया मेहसाना मे कस्टमर आईडी 138415427 हे
अकाउंट नंबर220310510005081
Ifsc code BKID0002203
MICR.CODE 384013001
SCHEME CODE SB105
मेरा कोन्टेक नं 9924347137
nnupur

Jul 19, 2019

scholarship

I want to draw your kind attention over the scholarship amount. I'm the student of btech. nupur mathur and I have not received my scholarship amount yet while almost all of my classmate have got their scholarship. My current status show that is verified by bank and forwarded at institutional level.
I want to know why my scholarship has not come and how long will it take from here. I need it.
I shall be highly obliged, kindly consider it. A prompt reply is accepted.
Thanks and Regards!!
nupur mathur
kcc insitute of technology and management
Mukesh Kumar