Consumer complaints and reviews about School Donation

mansikadam

Nov 20, 2019

Asking for Donation in name of Admission Fees

St Kabir Tender feet Academy is asking for Rs. 15000/- at the time of admission in name of Admission fees. Also they are taking cheque of fees and admission individually. This is purely asking for donation in name of Admission fees.
rvr1

Nov 18, 2019

Donation forcefully asked by school.

Bal Bharti Public School Dwarka sector-12,

School is organizing a winter carnival and for that purpose they are making parents compulsory to make donation to school minimum of Rs.3000/= from Each Student. School teacher is putting tremendous pressure on each student personally & threatening parents and students if they will not pay donation their marks will be deducted automatically from mark sheet.
VandanaP

Nov 2, 2019

School donations

Does this complaint really work?
Donations means giving what ever if u can now forcefully begging..
It's common sense school kids are future of our country... In abroad there is a good quality of education free for their citizen.. In India if school authorities don't even leave the rights of small children's and eat their rights in the name of donations.. I think they must be the first one Togo to hell... By the law of karmas....
Such schools must be charged a heavy fine... And the people involved must be terminated... Anyways we have many people who are educated and are willing to do their job honestly..
Akashkanojia

Jun 15, 2019

Some people of school like inside school father and outside agent taking large number of amount around 2 lacs

School details.
St. Ignatius high school.
Sane Guruji Rd, Opp: Kasturba Hospital, Kasturba Quarters, Jacob Circle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400011

Respected Modi ji,
I have going to taken my small brother admission. There is seat available only for donations. And amount 1 more than 10 lacs and so on. Those patents give donation for child seat alloted to those people. Simply those given donation they will get seat. On this school only money matter require only. There is no seat available for economic people and poor people. This is illegal process in this school. I request Modi ji to take strick action regarding donation. I am waiting for reply. Please take decision regarding donations in schools. Please stop this. Stop middle man in school that is donations.
amitpl25

Mar 30, 2019

Dwarka School asking for donation

This is inform you that I have been asked for donations by the schools authority
for admission of my daughter in class 1st. They asking the amount from 50 thousand to 1 lakhs. I applied in two schools:
1) Dwarka International School asking 1lakhs apart from fees structure.
2) Pragati Public School asking 52 thousand apart from fees structure.

Can you take some action on this concern.

Thanks you

Amit Singh
rakesh periwal

Mar 12, 2019

MOUNT LITRA ZEE SCHOOL

I AM SEARCHING FOR HELP TO STOP ILLEGAL DONATION FORECED TO PARENTS FOR ADMISSION, WITHOUT DONETION THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING ADMISSION , I JUST VISIT ZEE LITRA ,THEY ASK ME 50000 FOR DONETION , AND CLEARLY SAY WITH DONETION ONLY THEY GIVE ADMISSION
Youth4U

Mar 6, 2019

School Donation

Got to know through various mediums that Omkar international School charges 70000 - 80000 donation and yearly fee of rs 25k-40k.

Why these schools charge in name of furnishings and quality of education?

They say it's for furnitures, AC etc
devdutta1

Apr 11, 2018

Donation compulsory

St. Xavier's High School, Fort.
School is celebrating 150 Year and for that purpose they are making parents compulsory to make donation to school minimum of Rs.2000/= from Each Student. Maximum of Rs.10000/-. School teacher making pressure on each student personally & threatening them if they will not pay donation their marks will be deducted automatically from mark sheet.
This school is runs on government aid for Secondary Section i.e. from 5th Std. to 10th Std. Then why so much expenses required to celebration of 150 years.My two boys are also in the same school. As per details each class is having 40 students. Each standard is divided into 3 division. We are sending our boys to school for education activity. Why school want such huge donation to celebrate 150 years. PTA members are also pressuring each student on what's group of Each Std. to pay donation compulsory.
My request to pls. look into the matter and save lot of money for education purpose and not for celebration.
I can't disclose my name here as Principal Mrs. Jennifer Dias is always ready to give Leaving Certificate to those who makes complaints against her activity.

In another warning, the school education department issued a notice to Jennifer Dias, principal of St Xavier's School at Dhobi Talao, on April 8 to immediately step down or face consequences.

In an earlier notice on February 11, the department had told the school management that Dias could not continue as it had not approved her appointment to the post of principal. The notice said there were several shortcomings in the proposal by the management for her appointment.

In a swap at the top in 2010, Dias, principal of St Mary's, was transferred to St Xavier's and Father Pinto, principal of St Xavier's since 1998, was shifted to St Mary's.

The education department said the two Jesuit institutes were run by different managements/trusts and government rules allowed transfers only between schools run by the same management.

It said the schools should have made fresh appointments and termed the swap illegal.

St Xavier's challenged the order in Bombay High Court (HC), which directed the education inspector (south zone) to take a decision in accordance with law.

In the latest notice that follows the HC order, the education department said in reply to its previous notice, the school management said it had filed a writ in HC justifying the appointment.

"The court has neither passed an interim order nor has it directed the department to allow Dias to continue. Dias should step down with immediate effect," said Babasaheb Mane, education inspector of south zone.

He said, "We rejected the proposals, but the school managements still appointed Dias and Pinto. We will not approve salary grant applications and other important documents signed by Dias. We have authorised another senior teacher of the school, so that students do not suffer."

Dias could not be reached despite several attempts.
devdutta1

Apr 11, 2018

St. Xavier MUMBAI, FORT

St. Xavier's High School, Fort.

This school is runs on government help for Secondary Section i.e. from 5th Std. to 10th Std. Then why so much expenses required to celebration of 150 years.My two boys are also in the same school. As per details each class is having 40 students. Each standard is divided into 3 division. We are sending our boys to school for education activity. Why school want such huge donation to celebrate 150 years. PTA members are also pressuring each student on what's group of Each Std. to pay donation compulsory.

I can't disclose my name here as Principal Mrs. Jennifer Dias is always ready to give Leaving Certificate to those who makes complaints against school.
B143lin

Mar 6, 2018

Bombay Scottish School Mahim

Since last three years they are publishing on their website that there were no vacancy for Sr. K.G. to Grade 8 however from sources we came to know the admissions are still available with donation ranging between 15 to 22 lacs.

Apr 29, 2017

Donation

Donation in Bangalore is common.. I am a software Engineer & have 2 kid.

DPS(Delhi Public School) is asking 90K Donation.
Vigbour is asking 40K.

And most school are asking Donation, not sure how we can pay so huge donation to them. The CONGRESS GOVT sits and does nothing to control the menace or may be they are enjoying the Benifit. I am sad that PEOPLE have become so greedy.
shivkumar mohanty

Dec 30, 2016

School Donation

This mail is regarding for donation complain. One of my friend. He is working in surat. She have one daughter. When he went to school her daughter selected for admission in class nursery. But School want donation for admission around 25000/- exclude School Fee.
School detail Given below:-
School Name:- NEW MODEL HIGH SCHOOL
Address:- B/H. Dream Honda, Near New Ashirwad Park, Bhathena-2, Udhna, Surat- 394210
Phone:- 02612357943
Please take some action on this school. Now tell me reason why school want donation.
Abdul Rahman qureshi

May 21, 2016

High Donations

I have noticed in GULBARGA/KALBURGI in Karnataka, Quality of education is very bad but the 99% schools & colleges are demanding very high Donations. residents/Parents of Gulbarga/Kalburgi are forced to pay donations by taking loan with high interest rates..

Following donations structure in Kalburgi, Karnatak..

UKG/LKG: 40000 TO 80000
PUC/DIPLOMA: 100000 TO 200000

Govt should take action against all private schools & colleges immediately..
khansami

May 13, 2016

school donation

I went to secure admission for my daughter in KMES BHIWANDI ( ) located at DHAMANKAR NAKA BHIWANDI
After initial form filling, THEN FIRST LIST GENRATED MY DAUGHTER NAME IN LIST DT:14 APRIL 2016 , my wife and daughter for interview on 16TH APRIL and The Chairman COMMITTEE MEMBERS.THEY ASK PAISA LAYA KAYA .I WILL PAY RS.17000.00 IN CASH .SOME DAY MAY WIFE VISIT TO SCHOOL FOR CANCELLATION ADMISSION FOR MY PERSONAL PROBLEM .SHE ASK TO COMMITTEE MEMBER PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY .THEY ARE PROMISED ORALLY .THEY ARE ASKING AB CHEQUE MALAGA.THEN THEY ASK TO CONTACT OUR CHAIRMEN . MASTEN AAGA MY WIFE PERSONALLY VISIT TO CHERMAN OFFICE.
HE CALL TO KMES OFFICE & PAY AMOUNT.THEN WIFE VISIT TO KMES OFFICE AND THEY PAID ONLY RS.15000.HE IS DAMAND BOTH RECEIPT BUILDING DONATION RT.15000 & BOOK SLIP RS 2000 BUT PAID ONLY RS.15000 AND .RS.2000 NOT REFUND .YAA PAISA NAHI MELAIGAA . THIS IS MY HARD MONEY PLEASE ENQUIRY .SCHOOL DETAILS BELOW
KMES English Medium Primary and High School
Kaneri, Bhiwandi, Maharashtra 421302, India..Phone:02522 225 811
Konkan Muslim Education Society's
English Primary, High School and Junior College, Bhiwandi
(An IS/ISO : 9001:2008 Certified Institution)

REGARDA
AMJAD
vsoni2345

Jul 13, 2015

Demanding money for Generator in School

I want to lodge a complaint against the "Claridges High School (Primary Section)" & "Chubby Cheek Nursery School (Kg Section)" that they are demanding Rs. 100 from student and when i asked that why should we pay as we have paid donation money without receipt and also paying fees Rs. 550 per month then the Principal Madam directly asked me to tell my childs name and also warned me that she will cancel my kids name from the school.

I also asked on donation money which i have paid to them then her son told me that "Donation money is used to built our new school building" then i told then why should we pay money for Generator, then he told that "Others are paying and you also have to pay, why your child should get benefits of Generator if he/she is not paying for it".

When i asked other parents they told that this happens every year sometimes they take money for school uniform and they dont provide till end and their money gets lapse.

The Principal Madam of this School wants compulsarily all childrens on Picnic or else she will not Pass them to further Standard/Class.

She also takes tuitions in the school after school hours and one of the parent told me that her son dont like to come to school and in a month he comes just once or twice but by coming tuition to Principal madam she will manage everything.

Please look into this and take some action as here everything is going wrong and illegal.
mpaprem

Jun 5, 2015

ilegal donation

Dear Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that, My son studying in Jain School, Vellore. Every year they use to collect Donation for their Trust. It is Compulsory. No one hesitate to give including me, because of son's future. Some one like you want to take action against them. Please do something.
gillrajbir

Jan 13, 2015

donation demands by school

I want admit my son in Ryan International school, patiala. But they demand 20000.00 Rs. as donation on the behalf of St. Xavier's education trust, new delhi. Even they compel to buy books and school uniform from their school counter, which were too costly. Kindly take necessary action.
User193795

Jul 25, 2011

Dear Parent

All institutions taking money( eight er through donation or fees) have registrations
for instance a school can apply for IT form 80(G) and 14 A these are for those.

organisations that need donation to build social or commercial assets for public utility t having these registrations the donor is exempted from paying income tax

If you still are having problem them i advise you to approach state education board

Hope your kid has a healthy and good schooling

Piaa
User191671

Dec 13, 2010

Dear Dr.Piaa Raj,

As you have objected to my readiness to pay the donation, and even in the second para of your reply you stated that some school require funding for expansion.

I too think in the same way that the school might be requiring funding for expansion and that's the reason they require donation, If some body is willing to pay the donation the school authorites should provide legal receipt for the donation,

otherwise this is totally CORRUPTION and whats the use of the education whose base itself is made of corruption, I would like to request to all the parents that they should keep there child ways of such schools who ask donation in the form of bribe.

By doing so they are helping themselves and our NATION by not supporting Corruption.

My humble request to IT department that they should Investigate the corruption matters in schools which will again lead to huge school corruption scams.
User193795

Oct 18, 2010

Dear Concerned Parent,
Donation in cash or kind is a matte of will, it cannot be forced, secondly if the school principal ha informed you to pay a donation amount with out a receipt, you are to understand that this is unofficial, call it bribe or donation you are doing it to secure admission for your child, what surprises me is that you have taken offence to him( Mr.Omen) not willing to provide you a receipt, but the fact that you are ready and willing to pay is not taken into account here.

Idealistically speaking corruption cannot be stopped or monitored as long as there are people willing to scumb
but there is no Idealism today.
Legaly you could lay a trap ( record his statement) and file a case .

But please remember there are some schools that need funding for expansion as they are self -financed schools, under such circumstances they may ask for donation but that donation should be tax emempted under the 80 G Act and you do get a receipt, if you give or have unaccounted money its Plain Black Money and its non consititutional
Dr. Piaa Raj
National Advisor-Human Rights
President-Consumers Form
User191671

Oct 15, 2010

Donation in school without receipt

I went to secure admission for my daughter in HOLY ANGLES SCHOOL ( only ISO certified school in dombivli ) located at P & T colony in Dombivli-East.
After initial form filling, They called myself , my wife and daughter for interview on 21st September 2010 and The Chairman Mr Omen asked us to pay amount of Rs.35000 as donation before 25th of september and that to without providing any receipt.
My complain is that on what basis this school got ISO certification when they are not providing receipt to the money they are collecting.
Is the ISO providing authority and the Financia auditor are not aware of this or they are aware and getting some good amount to keep their mouth shut. can INcome tax department check the flow of money to this school

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...