Consumer complaints and reviews about sdmc
Jun 14, 2019
Aged Tree trimming
Kind Attention DY DIRECTOR (HORTICULTURE), SDMC.... We are RWA 57, VIKRANT ENCLAVE, MAYAPURI and fall under Subhash Nagar ward 009S. W.e have lot of Trees in our area in Parks and some of them have overgrown and need trimming. The parks under our jurisdiction are RADHA KRISHAN PARK AND SURAJ PRAKASH PARK. In addition along the lanes also there are trees, which need trimming.
We are attaching some photographs for your perusal.
What we need is an urgent survey for prunning because some of the trees are overgrown and can fall on the vehicles parked below and cause extensive damage to life and property.
SECERTARY, RWA, AGENCY 57, VIKRANT ENCLAVE, MAYAPURI, NEW DELHI 110064
Mar 5, 2019
Non collection of garbage by sdmc van
Garbage van (authorised by SDMC)does not stop near our house to collect garbage
Jan 1, 2018
NO ACTION TAKEN FOR ILLEGAL COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES AT BASEMENT & ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION AT GROUND FLOOR OF C1/128,JANAKPURI, DELHI-58
The Superintending Engineer-II
West Zone, Zonal office, Dt.05/12/17
Shivaji Enclave,Rajouri Garden,
Sub- no.D-680/RTI/E.E.(B)-II/WZ/17 REPLY OF I.D.NO 681 DT.13/11/17- NO ACTION TAKEN FOR ILLEGAL COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES AT BASEMENT & ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION AT GROUND FLOOR OF C1/128,JANAKPURI, DELHI-58.
As Per RTI Reply Recd.,No Action has been taken since 28/7/17- NO ACTION TAKEN FOR ILLEGAL COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES AT BASEMENT WITHOUT PAYING COMEMRCIAL CONVERSION,PARKING CHARGES SINCE 2010 & ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION AT GROUND FLOOR OF C1/128,JANAKPURI, DELHI-58.
Also,Notices have been issued to me(Complainant) being Resident of Second Floor in the same Building, though Complaint pertains to Basement,Ground Floor.
We were asked to provide Building Plan, Area Chart & other Relevant Documents which we have already provided, but still our Second Floor is not Deleted from the Notice Issued Dt.22/09/17 by MCD OFFICIALS Namely-
Junior Engineer-Mr.Sunil Kumar
Assistant Engineer –Mr.RD Chaudhary
both are Approached & Heavily Bribed by Mr.Hari Chand Bhatia & they have booked the Complete Building Including my Second Floor,Inspite they were Supposed to Book,Seal Basement,Ground & First Floor on my Complaint,which are not as per Sanctioned Building Plan.
In this matter,I am the Complainant and they are threatening/Blackmailing us to Withdraw the Complaint Against Mr.Hari Chand Bhatia.
So, Please take the Strict Action and they are Delaying the Action Against the Illegal Construction/Deviation of Basement,Ground,First Floor of Property No.C-1/128 Janakpuri,New Delhi-58 and Delete our Second Floor from the Notice Issued Dt.22/09/17 by MCD OFFICIALS.
RTI REPLY DT.13/11/17
Waiting for Strict Action & Early Revert…
Sep 11, 2017
Request to restrain Ram-Leela/ Dussehra event in A- Block Park ,Shivaji Vihar ( Janta Colony) New Delhi 110027
Sub. : Request to restrain Ram-Leela/ Dussehra event in A- Block Park ,Shivaji Vihar ( Janta Colony) New Delhi 110027
This is to bring to your kind Knowledge regarding the Problems being faced by the residents around the Park of Shivaji Vihar during the Ram-leela/Dussehra event.
1. The event is held at the center of Residential Society with thousands of gathering and very extremely loud volumes which starts from 7 pm and often it continues till 2 am causing disturbance to all residents (including Heart patients, old aged people, students and working people).
2. During these days of event there are number of cases of miss happenings, eve teasing and number of couples can be found obscene behind the parked cars and in narrow surrounding roads. Moreover number of people drink in cars in surrounding areas causing major Law failure in society.
3. Due to overcrowding at this small place, lot of parked residential cars are found damaged or with broken glasses.
4. In case of any eventuality during the Ramleela/Dussehra, emergency services like Police vehicles, Fire Fighting vehicles and Ambulance cannot reach at the event place due to Non Approachable roads. In this case if God forbidden any major casualty happens then who will be going to take the responsibility for it.
5. The organizers of Ram Leela/ Dussehra committee completely neglects the Act of Delhi Fire service 2007 sec.25 which is for our own safety and it.
6. Moreover whole year the Ornamental Park is Maintained and Beautified which got damaged by this 15 Days event.
7. During these days of event the residents have to face lots of Traffic Problem because of congested roads.
You are requested to look into the matter and physically got inspected the venue before issuing them License.
Please do the needful & oblige.
Assuring you of our best co-operation and services.
May 20, 2017
Tree is bent at 30 degrees
I am MRs Usha Resident of K 11 Rajouri Garden , and want to inform you that a tree in front of our house gate has bent at almost 30-35 degrees and can fall any moment and can cause casualty to any passer by. So kindly remove it or do what the best can be done.
I already informed the concerned authority but no action been taken. Yesterday also I wrote to the assistant director horticulture department but still we are worried that it can fall any moment as the wall has also got cracks because of the inclination of tree. So kindly do the immediate action to avoid can casualty. Thanks
My ph. No. Is 9818009787
Jul 30, 2015
I m a resident of uttam nagar and this complaint is to inform south delhi municipal corporation(sdmc) that in my area due to this monsoon season the attack of mosquitos is at a very high level . There are several of flies and mosquitos roaming all the time in the locality . It is the responsibility of SDMC to take the required steps to prevent diseases like malaria in this area .
and i m afraid that till date there is not even a single step taken by SDMC regarding this problem .
this is a very serious issue and i request SDMC to take the required steps as soon as possible.
address :: T/159 shukar bazar , uttam nagar , new delhi 59
Previous 1 Next
Recently Updated Complaints