Secunderabad cantonment board

Consumer complaints and reviews about Secunderabad cantonment board

madhu_SP

Jul 17, 2018

Road Enroachment and illegal construction

Sub. : Legal action against encroachment/ illegal ownership of land near by and harassment to others by Mr.Anil Kumar (Plot no 21, Sardar Patel Colony, Street 1 (Ward 7), Trimulgherry - Secunderabad)

Sir/ Madam,

I the undersigned group of SP colony members residing at Sardar Patel colony would like to submit our burning problems as below and request your help to overcome from the harassment facing by community people in SP colony society.

Since last many years, Mr Anil kumar plot 21 does the road enroachment and also constructing illegal construction which got occupied extra space as land correspond the contonment and now by looking at him others are also started constructing illegal or enroachment construction on roads which will cause a major hurdle to the society and therefore residence will be facing severe problem like traffic, parking issues and even emergency vechile cause issues.

Though we tried to convince him that, the space he encroached is of Contonment area and residence can park there vechile, as there is no other alternative for parking. However, he is not ready to listen us and even other members of the society who are also tried to convince him. Now he started harassment.

On this situation, I request the concerned authority to please initiate legal action against Mr.Anil Kumar to stop his illegal ownership claim/ remove the illegal occupancy of cantonment property and thereby unnecessary harassment to others.

Hope you will do the needful favourably with an immediate effect, which will help to avoid other encroachments also in our area.
J N Pradeep Kumar

May 15, 2018

Drainage overflows

Dear sir madam please take immediate action drainage overflows yogesh plot no.77 Kiran enclave Sikh road Secunderabad.cell no.7013966023.
ajay.aviation

Apr 7, 2018

Demolish of old public latrines which are not been used by local public.

Date: 07-04-2018

Engineering Department
Secunderabad contentment broad (SCB)
Hyderabad.

Sub: Demolish of old public latrines which are not been used by local public.

Dear Sir/Madam

We request you to kindly demolish the old public latrines which are not been used by local public from long time. As every family have an individual latrine built in their houses.

We agree to demolish the old public latrines which comes under park area and we request you to construct compound wall around the park area which is allocated for children park early by Secunderabad contentment broad.

Location : Near Sai priya Gas Agency doveton Bazar boalrum

Thank You.

With Regards
Ajay Kumar
msscb

Apr 3, 2018

STREET LIGHTS RAVI COLONY

IN RAVI COLONY TRIMULGHERRY STREET LIGHT- OPPOSITE SHEMROCK SCHOOL - IS NOT WORKING FOR THE PAST ONE YEAR.
REPEATED COMPLAINTS HAVE NOT BEEN ATTENDED TO.
THIS STREET LIGHT IS ALSO SHROUDED IN THE TREE BRANCHES AND IS A TUBE LIGHT.

REQUEST TO CHANGE IT TO LED TYPE AND MAKE IE SERVICEABLE.
rahaman sa

Mar 31, 2018

street lights

sir/madam

yapral to balajinagar road contonment area street lights & speed breakers

than q
rahaman sa

Mar 31, 2018

MAIN ROAD LIGHTS

DEAR/MADAM

YAPRAL TO BALAJINAGAR ROAD MILITERY SHOOTING AREA (FIRING GADDA) ALL PUBLIC SUFFERING TO NIGHT

ONE SPEED BREAKER WANTING THIS AREA MILITERY SHOOTING COMPOUND GATE BISIDE ZPTC GOVT SCHOOL IS

THERE GATE OPPOSITE SIDE DUST BIN WASTEGE DOGS,PIGS, ALCOHOLICS RASH DRIVING IN DAY / NIGHT PLEASE

CLEAN THIS AREA ARENGE ONE SPEED BREAKER & STREET LIGHTS

HAVE A NCE DAY

THAN Q

RAHAMAN SA
Rakesh kanchu

Mar 28, 2018

drainage blocking dirty water coming outside

Respected sir

i am rakesh from rasoolpura indirammanagar we are facing drainage leaking problem since 3 weeks we complaint to M C H supervisor he sad coming but not taken any action please solve the problem as soon as possible

K Rakesh
rajasamuelkiran

Feb 21, 2018

Dear sir/madam

Request you to kindly arrange mosquito foggers in Sliver Springs Colony, Durga vihar area ASAP. We are facing huge issues with this mosquitoes since last few weeks. By evening they are coming in like a flood.

KIRAN
rajasamuelkiran

Feb 21, 2018

Dear sir/madam

Request you to kindly arrange mosquito foggers in Silver springs colony, durga vihar , area ASAP. We are facing huge issues with this mosquitoes since last few weeks. By evening they are coming in like a flood and lot of nuisance.

KIRAN
Radhika3643

Jan 11, 2018

Increase in street dogs

Respected sir /madam
I am radhika agarwal resident of Jupiter colony,Sikh village,Secunderabad.This is regarding the increase in number of stray dogs which are troubling the residents of Jupiter colony.on 22 and of December me and my son was going on bike and the dogs ran after us because of which I lost balance and fell down and hand fracture on my right hand and my son was in shock for 2 days after this incident.so please do needful in this regard.

Dec 14, 2017

Drineage cap

Respected sir & madam
14/12/2017

My name is vijay Kumar from secunderabad cuntonment, Rasool pure, vallabhai Patel nagar colony people's are problem at is street drineage cap are breaking. It's breaking two months bikers & walking persons put down on the road but cuntonment cleaner's are not replacing the cap. Please respond is this compline.

Vijay Kumar.

Drineage cap

Akshaymadhu1974

Oct 30, 2017

Dogs unhygienic activities

Still there is no action, taken on the complaint given, request you to take immediate action, it's became a daily nusiance.

Akshay
+919848826183
Akshaymadhu1974

Oct 18, 2017

Dogs unhygienic activities

Hello Sir/Madam.

I'm resident Saraswathi Nagar Colony, Lothukunta, Plot No 51/II Venture.

Sir /Madam, there is lot of disturbance and unhygienic because of our neighbours dogs (around 6 to 7 dogs) which are freed daily for to perform their nature calls, these dogs moving around and shiting in front of other houses. We have kids playing around and while walking we are facing lot of difficulties in moving around and stinks.
We have warned them many times but to deaf ears. I kindly request you to look into these issues with utmost priority and either warn them and do the necessary actions. Please do contact me on +919848826183 my name is Akshay.

Or kindly suggest me any other alternative solutions in this regard. It's becoming a nuisance

Kindly arrange at the earliest

Akshay.

Oct 11, 2017

Railway contractor

We are the residents of PLOT#48/II, SARASWATINAGAR COLONY, LOUTHKUNTA, SECUNDERABAD. Our house is located beside the railway track.This is to bring it to your notice that, due to the negligence of Railway contractor on 25th August 2017, a big rock which was left on the half constructed railway track came & hit our compound wall & a big part of the wall has broken down. We lodged a complaint about it at Lal Bazar Police Station after which the contractor promised us that he will get all d rocks & slided mud from the track cleared & would construct our compound wall ASAP.

But it's 1 1/2 month & no proper action has been taken from his side till now. Because of which my parents (who are old & sick ) life has become miserable. Due to the heavy rains since last so many days more & more mud is sliding from the track into our compound & has covered the walking path, drainage systems & now we are scared even the rain water might enter the house along with poisonous insects & snakes.

My old & sick parents are not able to sleep at night since last 45-50 days which has affected there health. They both even slipped in that slippery mud twice and got hurt too.

We have been following up in this regard with the contractor but he has been giving us some or the other excuses & delaying the work. Not sure what is he up to. This is a real life threat for the people staying in the house.

I need your immediate attention here without any delay on emergency base here & instruct the contractor to get the wall constructed ASAP.

Hoping you will take immediate action here.

Shahanaz
M:9989777892
Rshekar

Oct 2, 2017

Stray dog menace

Hello sir/ madam

I live in Wesley teachers colony in old bowenpally, I just want to get to your notice that there has been a increase in stray dogs menace in and around the area, and the dogs have repeatedly dangered the safety of residents in my colony, and even at midnight they keep barking and disturbing the residents, myself included. I am writing this complaint at 3:00 am in the morning because of the frustration I’m going through due to lack of sleep.

I kindly request you to please consider this complaint and do something to curb this menace.

Raj shekar
mrkaran

Sep 22, 2017

Stray Dog Menace

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to bring to your notice, about increasing dog menace in officer's residential at Air Force Station Hakimpet opp to bolarum check post.

There has been a steep rise in count of stray dogs which poses a potent threat to safety of all the residents of the area. It is impossible for ladies and children to go out alone after sunset due to high number of stray canines.

Request you to kindly look into the matter and take immediate action in the same regard as it may result in serious incident.

Thanks and Regards,
Karan Anand
PH: 7667630239
joesams

Sep 13, 2017

Spoiled food from sweet heart restaurant

I am Suman staying in old bowenpally. Today afternoon me and my friend took parcel of chicken biryani and alfam chicken from Sweet heart restaurant tadbund secunderabad. When we opened the parcel at home the food was totally spoiled and the smell was horrible and contaminated. They just heated the food of yesterdays and not even sealed the foil. We havnt noticed while taking the parcel. My wife even vomited because of the smell when i opened the pack.
I request you to kindly take the necessary action against the restaurant so that no other person should suffer like we suffered today and wasted our money.

Thankyou Sir...
SUMAN TILKAM

Aug 10, 2017

WATER SUPPLY

Please note that we are supposed to get water at least once in three day but we do not get the same. we get water once in a week and it has become very difficult to mange. Request you to higher officials to look into the matter and get supply water streamlined.
Mrs. Suman Tilkam
Plot no:33, Santhoshima Colony,
west Marredpally Secunderabad
Sampath P B

Jul 13, 2017

Street Light not working

We have complained about non working of street light , vide complaint number : ############, dated 6/7/2017 . When we called the complaints number, they informed that the work will be done today .. But none turned up and the the Street light is not functioning .. This complaint comes under the purview of Secunderabad cantonment board.
Sarala Rajya Lakshmi

Apr 4, 2017

Cruality against pet dogs

Sir/Madam,
I am to inform that Mr Ravi and his wife Sujatha,living in house no 167, Ravi Colony,Thirumalagiri are keeping 36 pet dogs in their house. Both of them are not working, they don't have any earnings. They are living with the money sent by Sujatha brother who is living in USA.
They are not vaccinating the dogs. The dogs are not sterilised. They are just allowing the dogs to give birth to puppies every 6months . The puppies are dying with deseases. In the last two years about 10 puppies died. In the last two days 5 puppies died with blood vomiting.
The 36 dogs have no sufficient place in the house to move.The dogs are never taken out for walk . The house is constructed in 200 square yards place. Both Ravi and his wife are lazy.
I request the authorities to take action against Mr Ravi and his wife Sujatha for the ill treatment and cruality against the dogs and save dogs from dying.
Sarala Rajya Lakshmi, Plot no 54/C,Road no 12 MLA Colony,Banjara hills. Mobile number 9949084567.
vadla rishika

Mar 15, 2017

COCONUT TREE

SIR,

INFRONT OF OUR HOUSE THERE IS BIG COCONUT TREE FROM THAT ALL COCONUTS AND BUNCHES OF COCONUT TREE FALLING WHEN EVER AIR IS COMING, INFRONT OF OUR HOUSE SMALL CHILDREN ARE PLAYING IN EVENING TIME AND SOME TIMES THAT BUNCHES ARE FALLING ON CURRENT WIRES AND IT IS GETTING POWER CUT, SO MANY TIMES WE HAVE INFORMED TO LAND LORD BUT THEY ARE NOT TAKING ANY ACTION, SO WE REQUEST YOU TO CUT DOWN THAT BIG COCONUT TREE IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE.

ADDRESS : PLOT NO: 60, SRINIVASA COLONY, DUBAI GATE, NEAR TENNIS COURT.
jaganjaga

Mar 7, 2017

Hello sir,

We have raised and requested many times for mosquito foggers in Vikrampuri, Kharkhana but they never came to our area.
We are facing huge issues with this mosquitoes since months.

Till nobody turned up even after making no of complaints. Children's are suffering a lot with this.

Please look in to this on priority.

Address: Plot#30, HACP Colony (Asbestos Colony)
Vikrampuri, Kharkhana 500 009
jaganjaga

Mar 7, 2017

Dogs

Hello sir,

There are many street dogs in my locality.
Many dogs are found in the night that too huge in size and making people not to walk in the streets.

They are chasing and coming to bite while going in bike too.
Please take steps to catch these dogs.
Please take necessary action as soon as possible

Address: Plot#30, HACP Colony (Asbestos Colony)
Vikrampuri, Kharkhana 500 009
satishkumar075

Feb 26, 2017

Stray Dogs Chasing and Biting

Here are many street dogs in my locality.
Many dogs are found in the night that too huge in size and making people not to roam in the streets. It is chasing and coming to bite while going in bike too. Please take steps to catch these dogs.
Please take necessary action as soon as possible

Address: Rasoolpura, Begumpet Police Lines, Indiramma Nagar,
Land Mark: Bhirappa Temple
Bondha

Feb 25, 2017

Garbage collection

GARBAGE PILE UP. VAN IS COMING ONLY TWO DAYS IN A WEEK. NEED DAILY OR ALTERNATE PICK UP. REQUEST TO ACTION IMMEDIATLEY.

HDFC Credit Card - Address Verification
    Dear Sir, I had apply for HDFC Credit Card (Application...
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Harry, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    NSDL - PAN Correction
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CORRECTION THROUGH EKYC ESIGN, MY...
    Jio - Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through...
    Customers [email protected] - Refund Finance Charges
    I have done the 98,000 transaction with my credit card on...
    Grassroots Academy - Grassroots Academy
    Grassroots Academy is India's top coaching for MSc...
    PAN NSDL - temporary token number not received on my mobile
    I have paid for the E-Sign verification through net...
    The GHMC commissioner,
 hyderabd - illegal construction in Huda park
 The GHMC commissioner,
I...
    JIO Prime Recharge - Recharge failed and money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number...