self

Consumer complaints and reviews about self

Prabhu86

Nov 26, 2022

Train sign board at Kharghar station does not update properly

On 26.11.2022,, at about 0550 hrs i took a sub urban train from Kharghar .. i boarded the train by seeing the schedule board at the platform. It showed me CSMT. After boarding after 40 min , while I was checking with station i realised that the train was to Thane.. just because of the station schedule board which showed me the wrong train . I had to suffer alot. So kindly request to make necessary arrangements to display the update d train so that passengers may not suffer like in future
Rajkr001

Oct 31, 2020

Unethical practice of toll collection

Even after having valid fastag on my car many a times, in view of their vested interest vashi toll guys stop us from going through Fasttag lane and intentionally they ask public to follow cash lane. In this course of time we are forced to pay cash as a toll also money gets deducted from Fastag wallet. Kindly request you to either put Fastag on all lanes or ask those guys to stop doing such things. Thanking you.

With regards
borivalikar

Sep 18, 2020

Street dogs

I am from Borivali East Sukarwadi my complaint regards to the street dogs are available in our locality. They are very dangerous. they always barking on any one going in front of them and they coming at to you with the force to bite you.In our area small children are also playing and there parents are not feeling safe.

So please request you to please take strict action against this things.

Your faithfully,
Borivalikar.
Gunjan Parekh

Aug 20, 2019

Miss behave & abusing language using by Jaipur airport counter staff

I am Gunjan Parekh from Mumbai has traveled with your goair today’s fight dated 12th August 2019 Jaipur to Mumbai at 8:10 morning
I had faced very disappointed & insulted behaviour of your Jaipur counter(reception) staff
I was told that my luggage is exceeded by 3kgs as soon as I asked some favour to adjust my weight as I was traveling alone the lady at the counter started speaking rudely with me she said “aapko paise dene padr rhe hain toh aap argument ker rhe hai hain” & when I told her why are you taking so rudely she started talking more rudely
Because of her so much rude behaviour I tell her I pay you but can u be polite & gentle with me .There was another person from the staff came & he said that “ Called me nonsense & Why are you talking nonsense & creating a seen over here with very rudeness “😤😡. Is this the way of talking with any lady & customer
After so much insult the duty manager came he Said that I am miss behaving with his staff...😤
The manager himself very rude & arrogant he threatened & talking with me as if I am traveling with a ticket which get in charity. He threatened me that if I won’t pay he will raise his voice on me & won’t allow me to board a flight
Then in support to manager the other person from the staff came & said “counter close ker do “& threaten me that they will not allow me to board the flight unless I won’t pay 😡😤
They asked me to pay 2000/- instead of 1600/- but according to your excess baggage charges it’s 1600/-(400/person * 4 kgs)
As soon as I paid them 1600/- they took my both the bags into checkin baggage.
This is highly insulting & inappropriate behaviour 😡
Doesn’t aspected this from goair
I want my whole flight & extra baggage payment back (2711+ 1600 = 4311/-) along with an written apology from the whole staff whom soever at the counter at that moment
Please find the enclosed attachment of my e-ticket & itinerary detail for the same

Even goair call Center people also raise a ticket to airport authorities but they are shameless

Hope you will be fare & helpful to me

Gunjan Parekh

Miss behave & abusing language using by Jaipur airport counter staff Miss behave & abusing language using by Jaipur airport counter staff

Rajat Ghosh

Jul 16, 2019

Auto-rickshaw Meter Tampering

Auto no: MH43BC5135 charged me 45, for the route which I have been travelling daily for 3 years and never got meter reading more than 32 rs. There was no traffic, no halts, no stoppage other than signal. Same route from Sanpada station to Satara plaza costs 32 rs. Why is he tampering with his meter ? Moreover he argues that I made him take a longer route and that's why he is charging so. His meter was jumping figures after every 300 meters. Please look into this.
Mandars24

May 1, 2019

Rash Driving

Today morning auto riksha rash me, injured me, and run away. Some people are catch him and photo capture of his rikha no. Please register complaint against him.
Location : Malad East,tapovan

Rash Driving

ramniklal dedhia

Sep 29, 2018

Lost wallet in the Ricj

Myself Ramniklal Dedhia (9699860333) alongwith my daughter Pragna (9545658650) caught an Auto from Diamond Indl estate, Ketki pada road, Dahisar east, Mumbai 68 at around 7.15 PM. Went upto Dahisar east Post office near Shailendra schooland left the auto rick. I paid cash of Rs.24 to Auto fellow.
After some times I learnt that, I have forgotten or dropped by Wallet somewhere or while paying the cash in the Auto.

My wallet had cash of around Rs.12000.00, my debit card and my co. visiting cards and other chits.

I tried to trace my wallet on the place of drop I could not find.

Hence I lost my wallet.

If anyone finds the same in the Autorick, kindly call me back on my cell number or on my daughters cell no.

I will be highly obliged to that person.

Ramniklal Dedhia.
patilvr

Nov 13, 2017

Arrogant unacceptable behavior by st workwoman at Chandani Chouck.

I booked ticket on line from Pune to Borivali & boarding at Chandani Chouck on 13thNov 2017. Deatails - Tk.No.30712046;JAYAMALA PAT;SWARGATE, PU-BORIVALI NAN;13/11/17;AC;10:30;CHANDANI C-BORIVALI Sat10:45;Id-;F:2+H:0+C:0=T:2;S:7,8;Rs1052+ConChg
We reached Chandani Chouck at 10.25 am. Asked the lady ST helper (she was in ST uniform) when will bus come. She replied that it would come any time. At 10.45 am Pune - Borivali bus came, she told rush immediately. With my wife & 4 bags I rushed to bus. But it turned out to be 10 am bus.
I asked that lady you should not have told us to rush to the bus. I am 60 year old person travelling with my wife & luggage.
She arrogantly replied that it is not her job to help us. She is there to just give tickets, that is all.
I asked her to give me her name & reference number. She arrogantly replied, she would not give. Go to Depot to complain.
I asked her 2-3 times, she denied.
I took her photo to complain against her. To my surprise, she called police that I took her photo!!!
In the mean time, bus came ( Bus no MH-06/S/9772), we boarded bus.
After few minutes I got phone call from police on mobile, which they got from my relative who had come to see off us.
I told them the fact, to which the police asked to apologise her to me to which she did not !!!
‌The driver of our bus after knowing the story told us that lady is arrogant. They also have the past experience.
‌kindly take proper action against her. *Her photo is enclosed here.*
‌*Such a good service of ST is spoiling its name because of such arrogant service provider.*
‌kindly inform me the action taken on her on my mobile 9371100024.
Vijay Patil - Mira road.

Arrogant unacceptable behavior by st workwoman at Chandani Chouck.

Anthony malkaney

Oct 25, 2017

Escalator Usage Etiquette

my submission is more of a suggestion than a complaint. on RELIANCE METRO

i notice that the Escalator usage is very chaotic and uncomfortable to use.
People get into arguments, when passengers are asked to " GIVE RIGHT OF WAY" ..( KEEP LEFT), and I am a victim too.

Passengers DO NOT stand in an organised manner to allow free flow of passengers who would like to walk up/down.
Passengers BLOCK the passage of free flow movement by standing on both sides of the escalator.

The etiquette would be to observe " KEEP-LEFT" rule to enable those passengers whose choose to walk up/down.
By this, the passage of free-flow & the movement of passengers get very organised and comfortable to use.

I would appreciate the likes of announcements on this in the Metro Car and also on platforms,
to create an awareness of "discipline" so as to say, and should also be monitored by Marshall on a contentious basis for a period of a month or two and hopefully passengers would "LEARN" the etiquette of using an escalator.

the Escalator Etiquette can also be generalized to all Escalators including MALLS / Cinemas.... etc
thanking you and hoping a to see results.
Parita Katke

Jun 16, 2017

Flyover not clean

Western suburbs in Mumbai flyovers left sides are not cleaned. As rains are going to start soon this left side of the road is essential for bikers and cyclists. To avoid accidents.
ajaykadam737

Feb 16, 2016

street dogs bite case

hello sir,

Kindly note that in our area there are 5-6 very dangerous attacking street dogs present which are bite people while riding bike

please do needfull urgent

Area address

near shivsena shakha
chaitanya nagar
santacruz east
harikishore

Apr 21, 2014

Lost Mobile

I lost my mobile on 20.04.2014 in Auto rikshaw in Nerul.

Any possibility to get it back. it is Samsun galaxy fit black colour