self

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about self

lalit narayan

Mar 25, 2020

refund not receive

i have received on massage from [email protected] for my refund amount due to my railway tickt not to be make on 11 march 2020 but refund not received till now
richaprashant

Nov 29, 2019

Streets lights is not working

Streets lights are not working on the way to Sohna road from Badashapur and vice versa including Rajiv chowk.
sauravchakraborty95

Feb 5, 2017

A disabled person gets assaulted for supporting Modi in Bengal, kolkata

About a physically disabled. .gets assaulted for respecting modi in bengal
Sir I m a physically disabled person and I don't have my right limb since 3 years after an accident. I works in gurgaon with one limb..in a bpo. I am basically from kolkata and after my mom passed away I lost everything. My father is still alive and have a home at kalyani, Nadia, west Bengal.kolkata. but after my mom passed away, my father keeps saying as your mom is no more so you are none of this house. So I kept working since 8 years here and there. Now one operation had been done to my left limb and for taking rest, I went to kalyani, there my father called the party office guys of TMC and they beated me pathetically and thrown my bags at midnight. Now my left limb is also bleeding. They beated me in my left limb and keeps telling that you are from gurgaon Delhi,, ,that means you are BJP, and keeps beating me in my left limb. After that I visited the police station and told them that the TMC guys beated me and I m a physically challenged person of 80% above. When the police heard that they are from party office. They thrown me out. Now tell me sir.,,did disabled person don't have any respect? Just because I respect Modi . And what will I do? After some days I will be aged and my private company will also throw me out. Then where will I live? Will I have to do suicide or commit? As then I could not pay the rent. Please help me by replying or answering my queries. In Bengal, is it is crime to support Modi or BJP? My contact details are 9836866364,9953596364, [email protected],sukrali gaon, haryana, gurgaon, sector17c, room no. 114

A disabled person gets assaulted for supporting Modi in Bengal, kolkata A disabled person gets assaulted for supporting Modi in Bengal, kolkata

sauravchakraborty95

Feb 5, 2017

About a physically disabled. .gets assaulted for respecting modi in bengal

About a physically disabled. .gets assaulted for respecting modi in bengal About a physically disabled. .gets assaulted for respecting modi in bengal

Rahi creators

Oct 21, 2016

Irregularities in construction

Dear,
It iz to inform you that I am a resident of G BLOCK HOUSE NO -G 174 ,SEC 40 Gurgaon...sir,new building has been constructed here on plot number G 169 ,and there plan iz to construct it up to 5 floors due to which the ventilation of the society is getting obstructed and the irony is that the wall of the building is adjacent to the wall of police station sec 40 but nobody bother about this....kindly take some appropriate action.

Irregularities in construction

Gajender Sharma

Jun 24, 2016

Construction site | Serious health hazard

I am resident Monsoon Breeze (Umang Realtech), Sector 78 Gurgaon. I am herewith attaching a few photos of under construction Blocks or towers. The Debris and stagnant water in the pond is a serious health hazard for the residents not only being a breeding ground for Dengue/Malaria mosquitoes but also snakes and other poisonous insects. It is requested that urgent action is taken to get the same cleared and imminent risk to residents avoided.

Construction site | Serious health hazard

SATPAL SINGH0111

Apr 13, 2015

Road Condition very worst

Respected Honourable Chief Minister Sir,

I want to share your kind attention that Road in Sector 9A Gurgaon (Hr.) are damaged to the extreme, for last several years, no repair has been done. School going children and senior citizen suffer a lot due to bad conditioin of roads specially during rainy season.

So, it is requested to please look into the matter of the same.

Thanking you Sir.
Vinod Mate

Aug 7, 2014

Water leakage under/over concrete road_sector4 market

Dear sir/madam,

Myself Vinod Mate , I am tenant in sector 4 since 2009 and staying at House no- 1525 , sector 4. From last many days I have this issue and I am searching to put forward for positive action....

Please be informed that in sector 4 Huda market, there is a concrete road behind shops line (like Domino'z pizza, easy day & pizza hut etc..) which passes adjacent to Gymkhana club wall compound. This road was made of concrete 1.5 yrs ago. And the purpose to make it was to divert the traffic in main market roads..

It is really a very good quality road I have not ever seen in Gurgaon. It is being used by many sector 4 residence people.
I have observed that some water is leaking continuously from last 6 months across the Huda gymkhana club compound and it is flowing over the road . So road is becoming rough and underground water will make this good road weak and it may get crack.

Moreover the shops / departmental stores/banks etc waste water is also leak over the road which is another issue and it causes to weak it more and dirty.

I hereby request you to please see the issue seriously and take positive action against the people those are responsible about this carelessness and HELP ME TO KEEP GURGAON SECTOR 4 market in good /useable condition..

Right now I do not have photo , however I will submit it soon.

Looking forward a reply /call from your side and resolve the issue.

Vinod Mate