Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD

Lakshadweep

Consumer complaints and reviews about Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD

fraud observer

May 24, 2017

Seven seas Airport and Seaport Management Service India PVT. LTD

Dear friends,

First of all will say thanks to Google and all friends who give there review here, cause I suppose to go for interview on Friday (26/5/17) but after read review here all my doubt is clear, the way that girl approaching and forcing to come for interview I was in doubt. I could not see professionalise in there attitude. I m not going for interview now as I have value of my time and money and we all need to aware and have to fill case against this fraud company ....thanks all gauys who give there prisious time to write down comments here....
Dushyant Ghiya

May 15, 2017

No real jobs, only fake jobs & verification.

Hi fellow job seekers,
I applied for computer operator by referring the newspaper ad & registered at Ahmedabad office by paying Rs. 500/- & my docs. Then i was asked to go Mumbai branch for complete medical test at reg. med doctor & charged Rs. 6,250/- & report was also positive.

This all done on 22/12/2016 & they told it will take 60-90 days for co verification but still waiting for their reply. I called them many times till today but the operators (POOJA, DHARA) replies same answer saying verification in process. They will call.

Loss of money is not big only 6,700 but what matter is there is no confirmation for job i applied. Till now i have seen 4-5 ads of this company in newspaper.

I congratulate to those who are selected but there are others who still wait for decision.
Dushyant Ghiya

May 15, 2017

No jobs, only fake jobs ad

Hi fellow job seekers,

I congratulate to those who are selected but there are others who still wait for the decision.
Angryjob seeker

Apr 26, 2017

Stil waiting for my Confirmation of process

Well I don't know is this fake or what?
But their response is very poor and all time no satisfactory answer. Evertime new girls recieve phones and tell me different story. I m completely confused
If this wasted my time and cheated me i will go to court.
And i will pull everyone in this matter for their forged promise about job.
dalpesh49.ad

Apr 15, 2017

seven seas airport & seaport recruitment management company. ltd.

Fraudulent & Lucrative job offer. This company is a complete fraud. It is their business to trap people in their lucrative salary offers & take Rs. 26,000.00 from them as initial charges for CDC passport & verification & at the time of interview they tell you will have to wait for 90 days for the verification to complete & after your verification is positive you will get call from them to sign the agreement & then they will tell you to serve notice in your existing job & they will send you for training in Maritime.
Please do not fall in this trap. It has been 10 months now when I had applied back in July 2016, but they have still kept me hanging & every month I keep follow up but I get same answer that your name is not in this list of people who have been selected for training & agreement.
I REUEST PEOPLE TO READ THIS & NOT TO FALL IN THIS TRAP. PLEASE SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.
Deepak joshi02

Nov 8, 2016

Inquiry

Please contact me to suggest seven seas really given job for ordinary seaman.
My email deeapk822@gmail.com
tansonn3

Nov 8, 2016

sevensea airpot & seaport management service pvt ltd

TOTAL FAKE
this completely fraud consultancy,even in this site some review that tell i get job,i couldn't call home all reviews also fake.because same person put the different reviews with different names.This was big fraud company there is some big shots behind this.
Don't get into this trap.Never give your passport or any original certificate.
Syed Mohammed Zakir

Aug 22, 2016

job

sir my name is zakir and i'm from hyderabad, i saw ur add on newspaper regarding electrical engineer jobs, then i travelled to mumbai and have attended the interview on 16-6-2016..my interview was taken by miss SANA as an assistant electrical engineer and told me to go through my medical which i've cleared..sir u people hav promised me a job within 3 months..but now m not getting any confirmation regarding job, and m getting a good response from u..please get me job..i request u people..
kuldeepvohra

Aug 5, 2016

for joining and training

sir ,when my joining and training will be start .plz inform me soon.mob9977141445
kuldeep vohra indore
office asistance
ind-289
ashta -distt sehore(m.P)
Mumbaimerijaan

Jul 14, 2016

Totally fake.Dont apply here.

Maine trainee os ke liye apply kiya tha interview hua aur mera selection bhi ho gaya. 7seas walo ne medical ke liye bheja uski fees 6250 thi woh to unhone bhar di aur login amount 26ooo bharne ko kaha aur mera passport rakh liya. Medical se pehle unhone ek declaration form pe meri sign li usme yeh likha tha"Medical ki process ke baad agar mai login fees bhar nahi sakta toh medical ki fees 6250 woh muzhe chembur ke 7seas agency mai bharni padegi aur agency woh fees medical hospital mai transfer kar denge". Aur ab muzhe yeh process cancel karni hai toh yeh log muzhse login fees 26000 mang rahe hai aur tabhi jakar muzhe mera passport milega. Balki muzhe toh sirf 6250 hi bharne hai................So Please ....... yeha pe apply mat karna yeh saale BC lootne ke liye baithe hai.
powervision

Jun 13, 2016

fake company

i only want to say that this is totally fake company.they only work for money and after receiving money they will give u time.........ie long time untill u forget about money and mumbai polic is also involve in this mattter ie they don.t take action regarding that company .so don.t trust this company,its totally fake........100% fake.mera bhi paisa kha ke baithe hai mai to bus intajar kar raha hu ki agali bar ye kab north side aate hai fake requriment ke liye.kisi ko jinda nai jane dunga mai bhi marunga wo sab ko bhi marunga.
kumarsharma2152

May 31, 2016

Didn't got any salary increment

My self Kumar i got selected for the post ordinary seamen, i have completed my 2 years of sailing in cargo vessel, but i till now i didn't get any salary increment. At the time of interview in sevenseas in chembur hr told me that i will get salary increment within six months. But now i have completed my two years of contract but till now i didn't got any kind of increment from the company. I am not asking them to raise my designation, i just wanted that my salary should increase.
Deepak_Dongare

May 26, 2016

Mera Post ni Badh raha hai

Mera Post ni Badh raha hai
mera naam Deepak, hai, mene sevenseas me cook liye apply kiya tha,me select hua or medical b clear kiya. interview k time hr ne mujhe ne bohat kam salary diya, mujhe thoda or salary chahiye tha, but hr ne mujhe bola k 6 months me mera salary badh jaega, abhi mera 1 year complete hua ship me, But abhi tak koi increment ni hua, mene yaha seniors se baat kiya ship me, but wo bol rahe hai k mere performance accha hoga tho hi badhega salary. Atleast thoda tho increment hona chahiye. me or hard work karane taiyaar hu.
Agar seven seas se contact hojayega tho shayad wo badha sakte hai mera salary.
shoaibansari26392

May 24, 2016

Not having proper order of reporting

Not having proper order of reporting
i am facing a problem in my ship. There is no proper order of reporting. Many employees thinks they are the GM of the ship & they treat other employees like servants & if we oppose that, they start using abusive words with taking all personal matter in discussion. This is very unprofessional-ism thing happening in my ship. I dont know what to do. I am fully frustrated. Sevenseas please help us.
Archit_Naik

May 20, 2016

Cant talk with our family.

Cant talk with our family.
I am Archit Naik, a security incharge in Cargo Vessel in Haldia - West Bengal. We can't Talk much with our family on calls as we are not getting network in mobile phones. Though we can't talk with our family members. This makes me little uncomfortable. Bit this is my personnel thinking. I miss my family a lot on ship.
Sourabh More

May 18, 2016

Seniors never not behaving well.

I am Souabh, working in cruise ship as a technician on cargo ship. I noticed several times that my seniors are not behaving well with junior staffs. Because of that they are not able to concentrate properly in their work. For simple things seniors starts firing junior staffs on few small issues. I feel helpless as i cant help them, because i am not having that much authority. Sevenseas plz got attention on that & help us on that our problem.
Kiran_Jagtap

May 16, 2016

Not allowed for private vehicles

I work on seaport and I was planning to buy a motor bike for my personal use, but the port trust authority are not allowing me to take my bike in port area. They are saying that no employee can bring their personal vehicle inside the port trust area for security reason. For getting some thing we have to travel atleast 2 km from our working area till main gate, so i was planning to buy a bike for our comfort but security dept. is not giving me NOC for that. I don't know what to do. Plz Sevenseas got attention on that my problem.
Kushawaha86

May 15, 2016

Got job but not getting emergency leaves

working as a housekeeping supervisor since 4 months over here on the cruise ship and i need leave because my mother is not well (having operation of Angioplasty) but the authorities here are not sanctioning the leave,plz help me Sevenseas.
Ganesh@456

May 13, 2016

not getting proper facility

This is Akshay sale from Mumbra, My Designation is Accountant. i cleared both the round of interview and medical. And also i had submitted the cash. now i work on cruise ship
Actually i don't have any problem in job here, but i am facing other problems here in ship i.e accomodation problem, leaves problem sometimes food problem.
so SevenSeas please help me to get proper facility here in ship

Please say about that this is confusion for all over the Candidates from different cities of India we spend our time for that jobs selection process.
sanjib1809

May 13, 2016

How much time they takes to process CDC?

Dear All,
I got selected for shipyard in Singapore from Seven Seas today (13th may 2016). They took Rs. 200/ from me as Registration Charge and asking for Rs. 26000/ for CDC. My questions are:-
Is Seven Seas Consultancy is reliable?
How much time they takes to process CDC?
I need immediate joining job, so should I pay the money or look for another job in different consultancy?
Dhanu856

May 12, 2016

GOT MY JOB AS THEY COMMITED

HI, THIS IS RAVINDRA SHETTY, BEFORE 3 MONTHS I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE POST OF SUPERVISOR IN SEVEN SEAS CHEMBUR OFFICE THAT TIME I FELT I GOT UNCOMMITED FROM SEVEN SEAS BUT WHOLE PROCESS WILL LAKE 90 TO 100 WORKING DAYS AND THATS TRUE BECOUSE CDC WILL TAKE TIME OF 30 TO 45 DAYS AFTER COMPLETING THE STCW TRAINING, NOW I GOT MY CDC AND MY ALL CERTIFICATES AS WELL FLIGHT TICKETS ALSO NOW I AM HAPPY I GOT MY JOB ON CARGO AND WITHIN 5 DAYS MY FLIGHT IS THERE THANKS TO SEVEN SEAS AND THAT HR PERSON ALSO

Sanjivshukla56

May 11, 2016

I lost my CDC don't know what to do

My name is Imran, i going to SevenSeas, company located at Chembur, Mumbai on date of jan 2015
and i applied to job on shipyard for post of safety officer.
after paid some money and doing medical test i selected for safety officer on dated march 2015 at ports Darwin ports and now.
I am working in ship yard as a safety officer.
i enjoy my work here but I lost my cdc,Though i don't know what to do.
I have not given any details about my lost cdc in my office yet due to fear of termination from the job.
I request sevens seas to help me out in this matter please.
I am very nervous & don't know what should i do.
Ganesh@456

May 10, 2016

can't Talk much with our family

Hii Hello freinds i am Ganesh Tavate, i applied in SevenSeas, Chembur, Mumbai shipping company in jan 2014 and i got the job as a security incharge in Cargo Vessel in Haldia - West Bengal on march 2014.
We enjoy my work here. But
This makes me little uncomfortable. But this is my personnel thinking becouse I miss my family alot on ship.
and now there is no leave as early as possible before two months.
kumarsharma2152

May 9, 2016

working conditions are too tough

hello everyone, hey i am Suraj, i appied in SevenSeas, Chembur, Mumbai in Dec 2015 for the post of cashier on cruise ship and pay 30000 for that selection process and in march 2016 i got joining letter
and got a job now i am work as a cashier on cruise ship at coachin.
I am happy now i get salary of 60000 per month.
But the working condition is very tough on cruise ship.
We have to work for 12 hours shift. Rules & regulations are also too tough,
& we all have to follow it.
If we neglect any of the rules we are getting penalties directly.
Sayyad_Malik

May 8, 2016

Not providing free food facility

My Name is Malik Sayyad. I applied and got selected for the post of Bar tender in SevenSeas, Chembur Company. At the time of interview their's HR told me that i will get job within 90 to 100 working days, but it took around 6 months for joining. After six months awaiting they called me to collect my joining letter to job on cruise ship which i applied. But now i got the job from SevenSeas and now i work at cruise at Malesiya. Thank you SevenSeas for giving me job opportunity.

After few days i seen that there on they are not providing us proper facility here on cruise ship. And they are deducting our Food charges here on cruise ship.
But in interview their HR's told me that food, accommodation, laundry will be free for me. Management here please got attention on that our problem.
Please do something.