Sex racket

Consumer complaints and reviews about Sex racket

Akshay Punia

Jun 4, 2021

Sex racket

One guy is running Sex Racket in rohtak nearby some colleges. He supply college girls for sexual enjoyment. Please take some strict action against this person.

Akshay Punia

Jun 4, 2021

Sex racket

There are a sex racket in rohtak nearby some colleges. At there girls are all provided for sexual enjoyment and for money. Please give attention on this. And help to make rohtak a crime free city .
bedi123

May 8, 2021

Silver Shine Beauty Parpour — Sex racket in the name of beauty parlou

Sex racket in the name of beauty parlour silver shine at 510-B ground floor govindpuri new delhi-19
suman is the lady running racket
mickey220

Aug 9, 2019

forcing to join them aur paise bhi laye liye ha

I have come across 2 such adds and in both they send me some pics of girls. One location told was delhi mobile no. 9205751460 , 8750078384 person demanded rs 20100 ,you can call on also. Other 45 . mujhe se rs 20100 lye chukaye ha
kahaa thaa job lag wado gaa
mohannegi123

Jun 22, 2019

complain about prostitute

somebody calling on my friends phone and demanding for money and saying about hotel surya
mohannegi123

Jun 22, 2019

prostitue

somebody callling on my phone and here no. is +919520580010 ans asking me for money and hotel akash rishikesh
mohanmaddy

Feb 18, 2019

sex racket and exploitation

This is to inform you that a girl called Ragini with mobile [protected] is luring married men by opting them sex and other favours.

She asks client to deposit money in bank account, cash or jewellery etc.

She is a resident of Mother paradise ladies hostel #01, old no .16, 1st 'c' cross 100 feet road mohan kumar nagar chowdeshwari bus stop mathikere bangalore. She made huge money in the last few years.

Because of her families may ruin. Please investigate and take necessary action please....

Ragini
chowdeshwari bus stop mathikere bangalore-560054
Durga Prasad 2xx3

Sex Racket and exploitation

This is to inform you that the girl with name Dimple and real name Nousheen Raza is exploiting and luring married men by offering sex in whatsapp messages.

She sends ugly photos and lure customers.

She has been in this prostituition for several years.

Daily she commutes by metro from Sector15 Noida and goes to different hotels and invites customers.

Her contact # 8448935145... Mainly available in whatsapp.
She stays in sector12 Noida

She earned millions of rupees in this trade for the last few years.

She may spoil the families, request the authorities to investigate and take action as soon as possible.
Durga Prasad 2xx2

Sex Racket and exploitation

Dimple with mobile 8448935145 is offering sex and luring married men and bachelors.

She regularly commutes by metro from sector15 noida and goes to different hotels in delhi. Her real name is Nousheen Raza.

She charges handsome money and asks the favours to be deposited in bank account, cash or jewelkery.

Please take action on her otherwise she will spoil several families. It seems she earned lacs of rupees in these last few years.
Durga Prasad 2xx2

Sex Racket and exploitation

Girl with name Dimple is exploiting married men for money by offering sex. This is her daily routine for the last few years.

Her contact number us 8448935145
She is very active in whatsapp and her photos are also available with the agents.

She charges hefty money and repeatedly sends messages to get favours.

It appears that she earned lacs of rupees and she demands money transfers in bank accounts, cash, jewellery etc.

She daily commutes by metro from sector15 noida. And goes to different hotels in delhi and invites clients.

Please inestigate the matter and take action as soon as posdible.
Anusr

Aug 31, 2018

Sex racket

Dear Sir,. In hazaratganj I was going for laptop repairing..near church I have seen a lady carrying bags sitting on bench.....she was looking in very bad condition..I felt bad for her and thinking to ask about her problem....but I was alone so I was afraid also....after 3 dayd continue seeing her at the same place I asked to the rikshawala why she sit here....then he said madam she is sex worker...and I am seeing her from long time...she daily come here in the morning..and go with any man and this thing going on daily and she is very powerful many police man come and go but nothing has changed..... He advised me that you r very younger so it's better not get into all this......but sir I really worried about all this.... may be that woman need help....sir please do something for this
pratapgadgil

Jul 18, 2018

Possible prostitution racket

I received this SMS from +918967672771. Seems to be a prostitution racket so putting it up here for awareness.

"If you are looking for Friendsip and Relationship Services in your area plz call [email protected] 09083990961 / 08348781644."

I didn't call to verify. If possible, please look into it.
Amar1707

Jun 29, 2018

SHRI BALA JI PARTISHTHAN website-balajimassageservices.blogspot.com

Main Amarjeet kumar mujhe job ka lalach leke mujhse 41550 liye gye h es company k dawara SHRI BALA JI PARTISHTHAN 916020040031354 AXIS BANK IFSC=UTIB0003009, website-balajimassageservices.blogspot.com ab mujhse sex krne ko bola ja rha h maine mna kiya krne se to mere paise na dene ki dhmki di ja rhi h or enke dwara mujhe jaan se marne ki dhmki bhi di ja rhi h agr maine kisi ko btaya ya complaint kiya to mujhe jaan se mar denge aisa bola ja rha h.. Sir main bahut museebat me hu sir pls meri hlp kijiye.. Mujhse alg alg acc. Me paise dalwaye gye... C 13 bala ji complex purani chungi.. 321022 ye address btaya h en logo ne 1-UNION BANK OF INDIA 388702010058513,IFSC CODE-UBIN0556424, MOHAMAD SAKEEL, +919005324813, +919451566345 ye no h unlogo ka.
Kj786

Apr 28, 2018

Sex racket forcefully

Hi I m .......
I went to attend wedding in MP indore
But I saw a dirty shit man pimp who is around 26_27 yrs old but wen he speaks his voice is like 40yrs uncle
My friend stay next building
I called him he said girls range is from4k to 10k
I asked him his name he told raj but I saw his id toh it was written abhishek chourasiya den he told me ground floor 2nd floor is fake office n 4th floor I keep girls outside locked so dat people will think no one is dere
Den I went inside 1 girl told me which I selected she told me he is forcing me into dis pls help he is not giving food nor money
I gave her sum money pls help d girls
His number is 9644447766
Address is khandwa road opp queens college
Satyam building ground to 4th floor
suneel.john

Dec 3, 2017

Sex Racket

One lady is running Sex Racket in ESIB-763 Sector-A Phase-2 Sitapur Road Yojna Lucknow 226021.
She has front door and back door. And back door has Railway Station so she using back door for girls and clients.
Colony people took action against her but Police didn't take action

suneel.john

Dec 3, 2017

Sex Racket

Colony people took action against her but Police didn't take action

ranisharmajoshi

Nov 23, 2017

whatsapp sex racket

There are 5-6 women who are involved in sexual stuff , calls and via whatsapp messages they make clients , main target are married men and im this way they earn money .
Many marriages are spoiled because of their illegal work , i want you to take action against these women who are spoling marriages and conducting this kind of vulgarity over whatsapp and calls.
Here are numbers of these women -
98716 55205
Please take action against them, its spoiling our society and lives of many people.
MV1

Oct 9, 2017

Sex Racket run all around Delhi and Delhi NCR

There are soo many sex racket being operated through WhatsApp and this is so sad that you aren't doing anything. I request you to please pay attention to it.
These are the numbers you your self can check these bustards send you pictures of regional as well as of foreign girls. Please pay attention to it look forward to these numbers and take strict action as this is totally spoiling our society.
denial007

Jun 2, 2017

Sex racket

In Saket there is a gang of boys and girls and they are running a sex racket.
They have taken a flat at ignou road may be 500 miters far from MB road.
Mobile no of the agent +919643525230 name Ashok
Say him hi on WhatsApp he will definitely send some fake photos to you.
Mobile no of the agent who transport girls +919999534526.

I think this will help our police to clean our city.
Ka83

Aug 18, 2016

sex racket advertisement

No action has been taken yet... number still active...
Ka83

Aug 17, 2016

Add given Cheap sex worker available

I have come across 2 such adds and in both they send me some pics of girls. One location told was sector 47 d mobile no. 07814731484 person demanded rs 8000 ,you can chat on whatsapp also. Other 45 burail 9810464264.

These are asking for 8000 10000 etc. Please catch.
mks0007

Dec 9, 2015

Group of females operating the site ( Dream friendship Club.

Dear Sir / Madam ,

There is a group of females operating the site ( Dream friendship Club ) in your city .In which they are saying they are providing housewife and collage girls for friendship . 1st I got call from them and her name is ( Krishama ) she told me to join the club by paying 3200 thousand rupees and said to deposit that amount in this account -( Name-Tour Management Service . A/C-35327231508. IFCE-SBIN0017375).and she also told me this is registered company from government, after paying amount I got call from them that you have a meeting with Madam -(Name- Nisha Sharma).but madam told me that you have to get VIP id after that I will fix meeting with you and call disconnected.
After that I again call them( in club ) and said these thing happened ,they told me that you have to pay 6200 rs to get VIP id and this amount will be refundable , when I deposited that account , they again told me that that madam wants to talk with you when they put my call on conformance with her , she told me that now we need some extra cream for some work so you have to pay 10000 rs and I will also pay the same . after that I will meet with you. I refused to give that amount ,
After this now they are saying that you have to pay this amount and picking my phone .

When I said refund my amount otherwise I will go to police station, they all girls are laughing at me on phone by saying this the police will not do anything and also they are tacking their commissions for same , I don't know they are saying true of not.

Here is some name and their phone No .
Simeran ( Saying manager by herself) -- 7076035247)
Manisha - 9647032899.
Kalpana- 7407004982.
Karishema -7098718582.

What's up no of company- 7384869451.

For the support they have provided a support care mail id but its fake.

I have the recording of all conversation with them , If you needed I will send it also.

Sir, I am not caring about my 9000 money but I only want you find them and punished them because they are making lots of people fool and blackmailing them also

Request you to please find them , they are running big racket and putting the blame on police man also.

Please help us , we are hoping you all help us and find them also.
onki

Nov 11, 2015

sex racket and frauds regarding money invested by many people..

there is a group of females operating in versova,mumbai. they give their ads in mumbai mirror and many papers. when people call them, they tell that you have to pay 10000 to become our client and then we will give you the contacts of female clients so that you can spend one night stands with them and earn lots of money. after paying online 10000, they again tell us to give 12000 as security amt. people are bound to pay as they have invested 10000 first..so as a hope people invest more 12000...these grp of gals are very intelligent..they give client nos..these clients are that one of the gals from them...they speak very sweet and abt all sexual activities...they also book appointment...but on that time no reply from them...then they demand for 12000 security..in this way more than 20 people in our area got fooled..also people are afraid to go to police...the numbar which they used is still in use today...they are fooling thousands of people in mumbai...
i will give you their no which is 9768718603.
pls track dis no...and open out this sex racket....
chitrlekha

Aug 8, 2015

forcing to join them

Once me and my friend went outside to grab some stuffs and discussing to change the room as it was not good all of sudden some one from back came
as he was listeining to us he gave one agent number and said this person will definitely help the number was 7760967784 as we called him he asked us to came to meet
and then he said you leave that place and asked us to join them and he said he has properties and all not only this dont know who all are involved in all these stuffs as where ever

now going seems people are stacking us and not only this they said you leave your job and we will pay you good just come with them like this our life has become hell
please help us..........as where ever we go it feel very unsafe
eco.jaipur

May 24, 2015

suspected activities

As per above mention subject, some suspected activity are going in B-242 B, Vdhan Sabha Nagar ,Dholai , Mansarovar Jaipur (Raj). This house is hired by some men and women. They drink lot of wine in the house and go far all night with different persons.
These actions seemed too suspected. So we want to verified their voter id , RC and rent agreement .
So we can feel safely.
land lord has been informed but he did not give a positive action.