Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti

Sep 10, 2019

Inordinate delay in Handover of Phase 6

We have provisional allotment of 1 BHK flat in Shukhobristi phase:6 with a completion and handover was 24 months from date of issue of provisional allotment letter w,e,f Sep-16.But till today(10.09.2019) we have not received our possession.When I enquire in mail they are replying like below:

Add star Kolkata Masshousing<[email protected]>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Received your mail.

We would like to inform you that handover of Spandan apartments allotted in Shukhobrishti (Phase-6), is delayed.

Being a reputed organisation, we are trying our best to expedite the process so that handover of apartments can be done at the earliest. However, you will appreciate that being a mass housing project and as we have to handover thousands of apartments hence it is difficult to say when you will get hand over of your apartment.

We request you to please bear with us for some time.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thanks and regards,

SPRE – Customer care

Really disappointed by Shapoorji-Pallonji Group's 'Sukhobrishti-Spandan Phase-6' service.
Smukhe51

Aug 31, 2019

Refund not received 30k

I have paid for lottery in phase-9 in shukhobristi for 1 bhk and unfortunately result was not in my favor.

As per agreement i suppose to get refund of amount by 60 days.

It is already more than the 60 days. Please let me know when should get my refund.

Swapna Mukherjee
Alok110713

reffund not yet recieved-110713

I have paid for lottery in phase-9 in shukhobristi and unfortunately result was not in my favor.

As per agreement i suppose to get refund of amount by 60 days.

It is already more than the 60 days. Please let me know the status of my refund.

Alok
Appliction no-110713
Alok110713

Refund not yet received- 110713

Abhishek
Application no-110713

Phase 6 hand over

Dear Debesh,

Request you to share your queries at [email protected] or [email protected]

debeshsarkar

Aug 22, 2019

phase 6 hand over

I got phase 6 allotment.still now i have not received any details for handover the flat.
can i get any information regarding the hand over date??
application number - 128689
Debesh sarkar
ph - 9073941880
Safi Sarkar

Aug 3, 2019

Tentative date of application money refund.

I applied for spriha phase 9 with application money Rs 100000 on 27th feb'19. Application no 605252. Lottery done almost 2 month back. It was said for refund within 60 days. So when will it be refunded? Tentative date please.

Safikul sarkar.
dipankarpl712

May 21, 2019

Shapoorji Pallonji

Fake promises by Shapoorji Pallonji, they failed to hand over flat on time. Sukhobrishti Phase 6, 1 BHK flat should have been handed over by Sept, 2018. But they are delaying it without any intimation/circulation to the buyers. I called their customer care 5-6 times but every time they are delaying the procession by 3-4 months. I tried to contact them over mail but they are least bother to reply back.
Very disappointing experience with Shapoorji Pallonji.
dipankarpl712

May 21, 2019

Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti

Very disappointing experience with Shapoorji Pallonji.
Tanushreebose

Apr 11, 2019

Inordinate delay in Handover of Phase 6

We have provisional allotment of 1 BHK flat in Shukhobristi phase:6 with a completion and handover was 24 months from date of issue of provisional allotment letter w,e,f Sep-16. However, the said builder is not bother even to intimate delay till today i.e 11-Apr-19. After following up with 7 reminders it was all about "sorry" and underline incapability of carrying out such huge project. All of our money is struck. No respite till date.

Please find the E-mail communication with Shapoorji Pallonji as appended.

Dear Madam,

We had intimated earlier also that due to some unavoidable circumstances handover process is delayed for sometimes. We are working on it so that we can expedite the process of handover of Phase-6 Spandan apartments.

Please note, that the handover process of Spandan apartments of Phase-6 will start tentatively from April 2019. However, we are still trying to initiate the same before that. Handover will be done building wise hence it is difficult to say at this juncture which building and apartments will be handed over in 1st Lot. Hope you will appreciate that we have to handover 1020 apartments.

We really feel sorry for this delay as it was never ever happened earlier.

Request you to please bear with us till that time.

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thanks and regards,

On Feb 10, 2019 7:11 PM, "Tanushree Bose" <[email protected]> wrote:
REMINDER 6

Tanushree Bose

On Jan 27, 2019 12:37 PM, "Tanushree Bose" <[email protected]> wrote:

Please be update with the date of possession for my 1 BHK flat no E/426/0301 in phase-6 which was supposed to be handed over in Sep-18 as per your allotment letter. I am not getting any positive response even after contacting your customer care and at your salt lake office. Further, also requested to update on your plan for compensation till date of possession by Thursday EOD. Your failure to satisfactory revert will result in legal action under RERA and further to consumer forum.

Tarnished Bose
This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify the sender immediately. Please refer the disclaimer policy of Shapoorji Pallonji And Company Private Limited (SPCPL), its Subsidiaries and Group companies at https://shapoorji.in/disclaimer/

Application Money for Sukhobrishti Spandan Not Received

Unfortunate to mention that I have not yet received my return of INR 30,000 for my application No. 429211 for Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti- Phase 8. My enrollment was for Spandan - 1BHK, and as per the guideline, I was supposed to get my return within 3 months of the lottery date. The money paid was using DD: 017936, dated: 23/05/2018.

Contact Person
Shounak Banerjee
Mobile: 7278080008

Application Money Not Refunded

Unfortunate to mention that I have not yet received my return of INR 30,000 for my application No. 505994 for Shapoorji Pallonji Sukhobrishti- Phase 8. My enrollment was for Spandan - 1BHK, and as per the guideline, I was supposed to get my return within 3 months of the lottery date. The money paid was using DD: 017928, dated: 23/05/2018.

Contact Person
Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Mobile: 9957054243

Money Not refunded

sarthak129

Feb 6, 2019

Withdrawl Of Application money after allotment of flat

I was allotted a flat under Shpporji lottery phase 8 but due to some unseen problems, I had to withdraw the decision to buy a flat. I paid Rs 1 lac as application money and when I went to the office for refund, they told me that I would be getting just 4 thousand and all othher amount will be deducted as GST and service charges and towards penalty. I don't understand how can they pay GST for something which has not been purchased. Upon a lot of request too, they are stubborn and I have lost a chunk of my hard earned savings.

Jan 31, 2019

NO REFUND RE: YET FOR SHUKHOBRISHTI PHASE 8

Dear Junaid,

We regret the inconvenience caused. The concerned team will get in touch with you soon.
shadabsarwar

Jan 30, 2019

NO REFUND YET FOR SHUKHOBRISHTI PHASE 8

I have not received the refund for the application made for SUKHOBRISHTI phase 8 as my name was not selected in lottery for phase 8 . The form serial number is 510119. Please let me know when I can expect the refund. The application amount was Rs 30000 for Spandan - 1 BHK.
NAME : MD JUNAID SARWAR
The form serial number is 510119
shadabsarwar

Jan 30, 2019

NO REFUND YET FOR SHUKHOBRISHTI PHASE 8

I have not received the refund for the application made for SHUKHOBRISHTI phase 8 as my name was not selected in lottery for phase 8 . The form serial number is 510119. Please let me know when I can expect the refund. The application amount was Rs 30000 for Spandan - 1 BHK.
NAME : MD JUNAID SARWAR
SERIAL NO: 510119
nobody219

Jan 15, 2019

Shukhobrishti business model. Is it fair?

Just by looking at different complaints we can say that Shapoorji is doing something unethical and whether it is illegal or not is a matter of knowing the law of the land and the Agreement with WBHIDCO.

Their unethical (don't know if they are illegal or not) acts are summarised here. Please add to the list if you know anything else.
1. Charging Rs 800/- for application money: - In my opinion, there shouldn't be any application money or if it is necessary the charge should be much lesser than Rs 800/-. Taking Rs800/- for each application form - many of them might not apply after taking form, a great majority will not be allotted any flat - is definitely not right.

2. Charging Rs 2420/- or Rs 686/- extra for online payment for 3BHK/1BHK : - The whole reason to make online process is make the process easy and error free with low/no transaction cost. Nowadays nobody charges and nobody should charge any transaction cost for online processing. I could not think off any reason why Shapoorji need to charge this amount other than exploitation.

3. Returning the application money without any interest: - Although they are clearing mentioning that they will return the money without any interest but my questions are: Is this fair? Is this legal? Does Shapoorji have the power to choose not to give interest? By not giving interest, isn't it violating any law of the land? Looks like they have got themselves free working capital money at no cost by ripping off poor/middle class people.

4. Delaying in returning the money: - I have seen few complaints where money was not returned even after considerable amount of time have elapsed after draw and 60 days after draw. Again they are delaying the refund so that they can get the money interest free as long as possible. Looks like here again they have got themselves free working capital money at no cost by ripping off poor/middle class people.

In my opinion, someone needs to sit with a lawyer to check if Shapoorji is violating any Rules or Agreement with WBHIDCO by doing any of the acts mentioned above. If yes, then we can file a case against it in Consumer Court or Civil Case or Criminal Case if cheating or any other criminal intent can be established.

This land is provided by WBHIDCO so that shapoorji can build affordable housing for poor and middle class. Since the flats are available at subsidized rate (this subsidy is provided by WB Govt, not by Shapoorji) lots of people are applying and Shapoorji is just taking advantage of this situation by exploiting them.

Although I am not having any knowledge of any concerned laws, I feel that even if it is found that shapoorji is not violating any law, we can file a PIL (Public Interest Litigation) in High Court, praying the Hon'ble court to intervene in these matter to stop the exploitation of these common man who in the hope of buying a subsidized flat are falling in the trap and a great majority are losing appl money and online processing fee and interest money and who knows what else. Just think about the affected people by these exploiting rules - 8 phases completed so far, other than 15k people who have got a flat everyone else is a victim. The number would easily go in lakhs.

Now the math: - assuming only 2 lakh victims, having deposited 1 lakh for 4 months w/o interest (6% pa) and paid online. (I know real number will be much more than 2 lakhs, 1 BHK applicants deposited only 30k and many people must have paid offline. But let's assume that for simplicity). So, 200000 * (800 appl money + 2000 interest lost + 2400 online trans cost ) = 104 Crores!!!

But the million dollar question is: Who will bell the cat?
nobody219

Jan 15, 2019

Sukhobristhi business model. Is it fair?

But the million dollar question is: Who will bell the cat?

Oct 29, 2018

RE: Refund of Security Deposit

Dear AKMISHRA1711,

Greetings!

Please note, the refund of application money has already been processed. Request you to check the bank account from which the application was paid by you through net banking.

dasprojan12

Oct 26, 2018

Water Supply Issue

I shifted in Shapoorji Sukhobrishti on 12th of October. My flat no is A39/304(rented flat). I would like to bring a major water supply problem to your notice. Since last 3 days without any prior notification water supply is being stopped at 11:30 pm. When I informed the guards they are like at night maximum we can give you the contact no(9051668978) of electrician who is in duty during night shift. After calling so many times when he picked up my call he was like No one is complaining except me..and after requesting so many times he told me he would supply water only when secretary of A-Block gives him permission. Also I tried to contact several times to the secretary in 9830625414 but he didn’t pick up.
Feeling really frustrated after not getting water to get freshen up after coming back from work. Same situation happened 3days in a row. I don’t know how to resolve this problem. That’s why I am writing this complaint here expecting some solutions.

Projan Das
8981451954

Oct 22, 2018

Refund of unallocated applicant

I want clarification on the below points from shapoorji sukhobristi:
1) When does the "within 60 days" will be completed?
2) By stating within 60 days our refund will be intiated, can you provide any related document that you have actually initiated the refund within 60 days?

Amit Prabhakar
Application no.-500783

Oct 22, 2018

Refund of unallocated applicants

I want clarification on the below points from shapoorji sukhobristi:
1) When does the "within 60 days" will be completed?

Amit Prabhakar
Application no.-500783

Oct 11, 2018

Refund of Spandan phase 8

Hi, we are seeing this below line several times -

Greetings!

Team Shapoorji Pallonji

May i ask when this 60 days will be completed??

And if 60 days exceeds, can we claim for the INTEREST for the said period through court.

Oct 11, 2018

Refund of Spandan phase 8

We are seeing the below line in this page for several times -
"The refund for applicants not selected in the Shukhobrishti draw will be initiated to their bank accounts within 60 days from the date of draw as per GTC of phase 8. - Team Shapoorji"

May i know when this 60 days will complete??

act cable tv - Channels not activated
    We have subscribed for cable network through our cable...
    ADISHWAR INDIA LIMITED - FAKE PROMISES
    I brought a FABER Water purifier from Yelahanka New Town...
    Tilka manjhi university bhagalpur - Result issue
    Respected sir Name-Prabhat Kumar sah Mobile...
    AIR ASIA AIRLINE - Inappropriate behaviour
    I, Ravi jain has booked two tickets from Indore to New...
    SWIGGY - Not Refund
    My nane is Poonam Kamalakant Gawade. I am stay8ng at Mira...
    Cartoon Network India - Bring anime
    Pls if possible bring dragon ball super and the new broly...