Sharekhan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Sharekhan

Feb 14, 2019

In response to your complaint

Hi Pinku! We understand that our representative has conveyed the necessary information with regards to square off of your position. Do get back to us fir any further assistance.

Feb 12, 2019

In response to your complaint

Hi Pinku! We are here to help you. Rest assured, we'll check and shall get you an update on the same.
pinku thakuria

Feb 11, 2019

unauthorized sell/buy share from my AC by your system

Sir/Madam,

My customer ID: 1644810

I was Sell Reliance Capital share Quantity - 2000 nos @ 125/-.using of margin (Intraday) and when I try to buy the same at that time i was chocked its already buy shares (2000 nos) @134. 79 without my permission before 03:00 PM by share khan. And I lost Rs. 19580/-.otherwise I was in profit of Rs. 1000/-

Therefore, I request you, kindly refund the lost amount today (11-02-2019).

with regards,

Pinku Thakuria
Assam
Ph. 8486998855
email: [email protected]

Jul 31, 2018

In response to your complaint

Hi, we will surely look into this for you. Kindly send in your contact number and customer ID here. It will help us connect with you for further assistance.
amazing10

Jul 27, 2018

:changing price of shares and profit at their portal

This is one of the worst Trading I have used so far. I was using ICICI Direct ad had good experience. I switched to Share khan because of brokerage ,but here continues their method to "CHEAT Innocent People"

I was trading for one particular share,and what I see is that their portal shows weired nos and I have complaint many times as this is affecting my trding process everyday.

Despite of so many follow ups,no update from their end.What I get is "We are still investigating"

"One of the known Trading portal, and their behavior in providing service to customer is just PATHETIC"

Why are you then taking brokerage when you damn Portal can not work .I am Engineer and I can fix this disgusting your portal issue.

Never go for these Cheaters!

Disappointed!

Dec 12, 2017

In response to your complaint

Hi Pramol, we'll assist you with your concern. Please share your contact number/customer ID and we’ll get back to you.
pramol

Dec 7, 2017

Need to close the account

Hello Sharekhan Team,

This were worst experiences i have got from sharekhan customer care as when had to open the account the person was there at my office now i have close the account you are not even care of replying to the email and also my settlement amount is not been credited and also today i have call the landline number to speak with my account manager and the person who had received my call told me that she will call me in 5 Minute and i was waiting on the same. and from last week i am followup for closing this account give me some reason why i should keep this account with you and with this kindly of resonances we get from the customer care who are there to help us

Now i am updating you that i will not pay any due if you tell me as i have confirm that there is no due on me or on this account

Nov 29, 2017

In response to your complaint

Hi Rohit, we understand that your concern with regards to the brokerage has been addressed and resolved. Feel free to connect with us should you have any further concerns. Have a nice evening!
Rohit Relan

Nov 22, 2017

excess Brokerage

Dear Concerned,

After having a conversation with the customer care executive, I am feeling cheated as she told me that my brokerage is Rs 0.05/unit or 0.03/100, whichever is more. Though I did trading from last 10 years through india infoline, smart equity
, But never seen this with them and moreover I have not been told about it. In intra day it is a game of Rs 0.10/unit, if you will charge 0.05/unit for buying and 0.05/unit for selling, then for what i am here, just to pay the taxes. I do not want to trade with your company any more. Just reverse my brokerage which you have over charged and i will close my account, else i will escalate the matter to your higher authorities. My client ID is 2129123.

Nov 10, 2017

In response to your complaint

Hi Shipan, we're sorry to have given you a chance to feel so. We tried contacting you, however, weren't able to reach you. Request you connect with us on the number sent to you via SMS for further help. Alternatively, you can also place the payout request after you login into Sharekhan account in order to get the amount in your bank account. Thank you!
shipankaratul

Nov 8, 2017

worst service

Worst service by sharekhan than any other trading company,I have settled my account on 1nov 2017 but my total amount has not been credited in my account. I am following up every day and executive giving different reasons,Do this on priority basis my client id 1396535.

Oct 20, 2017

In response to your complaint

Hi Sriharsha, we're sorry to have given you a chance to feel so and hope that the brokerage related query has been sorted. Also, post Jan '17 any IPO can only be subscribed through the ASBA route by blocking funds in your bank A/c. You can apply for an IPO through net banking where you can add your Sharekhan demat A/c details while filling the IPO form. Do let us know if we may be of any other assistance. Thank you and have a great day ahead!

Oct 20, 2017

In response to your complaint

We're extremely sorry for the experience, Mayuresh. Basis our discussion on call, we have only received documents for FNO activation on 3rd October, 2017. However, the same could not be processed as the account details were not mentioned in the form. We have now raised a request and will arrange for your documents to be picked up. Once the form & supporting documents are received we will update the profile. Thank you and have a great day ahead!
mayuresh11111

Oct 17, 2017

Worst Customer Service

I requested the for change of the Address and link a Bank Account to my profile .I was told that I would get a form on mail I have to follow up 4 times then only I received the form.

IF that was not enough I sent the required documents to the mentioned address in the form .I had already verified with courier service if it was delivered successfully or not next day.As it was delivered to sharekhan kanjurmarg office I was relaxed that the changes to my account will reflect in an week .after a week I called called sharekhan CC to verify if the documents are fine I got the reply we did not received the documents.

This was a shock to me .I re-verified with Courier service they were absolutely confident saying it is being collected by share khan office kanjurmarg.Every time I was calling the customer-care I was asked that what is courier identification no for a week.Not a single person was able to tell me where my documents went.And they told someone is looking in to your case heshe will call you.

even after following up for 10 times a day no one has reverted .

IT is worst experience as I could see there is lack of intent to help and to provide clear cut communication.
MM
Sriharsha Kv

Oct 17, 2017

Worst customer service

In my account I can see a person as my RM (Based out of bangalore), but whenever I try the contact nos. mentioned I'm told by his subordinates that I can't talk to him for any queries! A person by name Somashekhar spoke to me and agreed on certain things, including reducing brokerage, and discussing with his boss regarding few of my other queries. Its been 2 weeks and no response. The RM's direct no keeps ringing all the time with no response. I stay in mumbai, and when I contact the same branch for any information on IPO, I'm told to goto a mumbai branch. Mumbai sharekhan branch folks are equally unresponsive and hence am unable to apply to any of the IPOs in the year.

Extremely frustrated with sharekhan in last one year, especially because I've started investing a lot and plan to increase my portfolio 2 times by end of this year. I also got my brother to open a sharekhan account, and he also trades heavily.

Now, I've spoken to a person from angel broking and will be shifting both the accounts (shares, mutual funds) to them next week.

An extremely frustrated customer,
Sriharsha KV
9619940526
DP ID: 1295441

Sep 18, 2017

In response to your complaint

Hi, we trust that your concern has been addressed and the required documents have been collected. Have a nice evening ahead!
Kmantri

Aug 31, 2017

sharekhan

992683 - customer ID

I had requested for name and address change on August 18, 2017. I had submitted all the required documents. However, my application for the name and address change has been rejected. The reason apparently is ' holder name in the account name does not match with the proof/documents provided'. I am amused by this bizarre reason as this is the very same reason for which I had submitted documents to effect the name change. After several follow-ups , My RM Mr. Siddhesh told me that the name change will be done but address change cant be done since your current name does not match with the documents provided by you. So first name change will happen and then address change.​ and for this I will have to submit the documents and the CMA form all over again!!! ​ However, when I had written an email to ' [email protected] ' I was sent the below mentioned mail about the documents required and the procedure, Nowhere it states that name and address change cant be done at the same time.

I believe it requires just common sense to understand that if a person has applied for name and address change first name can be changed and than later address can be changed. I am surprised your executives failed to understand and simply rejected my application. Please understand I have been following on this procedure since more than a month. I have not received any satisfactory answer regarding the procedure either from customer relation/RM/branch.

I am really disappointed with the way a simple name/address change procedure has been handled by a big firm like sharekhan. If it is not done in a couple of days then I have no option but to consider closure of my account with sharekhan. I hope the closing procedure will be smoother than this.
Kmantri

Aug 31, 2017

name and address change not being done

992683 - customer ID

tomardeep

May 29, 2017

fake promises while opening demat account

they approached me to open demat account and sent me a mail stating brokerage of 0.10% . however they opened account on 0.20%brokerage and later never came down to 0.10% brokerage .
these people are totally fruad people and request people not to do any business with them.
Purnimam67

Dec 24, 2016

Charges without any confirmation

Very bad service.
They charge by naming anything....without cobfirmibg customer.
After complaining, they give all fake reason and don't try to solve customer query.

Worst broker... as worst RM and worst service.
Srinivasa Rao B G

Nov 8, 2016

under loss they are selling my stocks

dear sir i purchaced delta corporation stocks on 03/11/2016 but as on today i am not received stocks [300] but payment collected sail and ioc stocks under loss[ exmp ioc market price 326 but they put for selling 320 even thogh they sold under loss. how without alloting stocks they collecting the money from cleints [ no value about customer money at sharekhan] after they put delay payment charges also. I OLDEST CUSTOMER i thinking close the account is better otherwise simly they collecting the money from client,
bisrayalok

Jul 9, 2016

very rude behaviour of sharekhan staff

Today I have gone in your office at Boisar, Palghar, Maharashtra to submit the signed L&T INFOTECH IPO application.
Your office staff Mr. Dinesh was very rude and adamant. He was behaving very roughly and was telling “your application would be thrown into dustbin whatever you could do.”
If this type of staff will be kept we will close our DMAT account and shift our holdings into another service provider.
Biswajit Ray -14743397 – Cust Id -448161
Bhaswati Ray-15176980 – Cust Id- 485225
CHHABI RANI PAHARI

Feb 12, 2016

SWEET TALK BUT NO ACTION BY SHAREKHAN AS CHEATER CO IN INIDA

HELLO,

A, trading A/C opened on june 2008 lying with M/S Sharekhan & after operating the same in manual method due to upgradation of Trade tiger [ problem at their end], I was informed all would be on manual but charges and etc was deducted as per their norms.Further one employee was resigned from Kolkata and Opened M/S Dity Sccurities and shifted the A/C to them and forcefully lying at his control and not allowed me to operate the same. Further I could not track him for continuous closure of office/daily I attended to the office of Sharekhan /Dity Securites but the office was not found.
Ultemately I was called from H.O Sharekhan and came to know that my A/C again shifted to Kolkata office, at Shakespeare Sarani,Mr B.Santra provided some date to check the present status of A/C but the poor system fault at the end of Sharekhan the status was not opened.Every where in Kolkata city there was office without proper infrastructure and main tendency is to make an account and after that no /service /harass etc /cheating /.
By virtue of circumstances last 8 years I deprived for Sharekhan for their illegal activities of / shifting my a/c without any consent/ closure of office/ no phone no provision/ Kolkata office also found fraud activities..

01. Pl provide the terms condition which was mutually signed between us in writing..

02. Total dedction of charges for last 8 years for this account.

03. Why issued Dity Sccurities at Kolkata for his closure / doing another postal jobs/ no proper office Address in Kolkata

Pl co operate and solve this issue

S. PAHARI
sunilunavaram

Nov 14, 2015

my mail id not change pls alrady ten baar complaint kar chuka hu no answer no reply

Pls change my mail id my id patelnil88 pls change mail id sunilunavaram @gmail.com/[email protected]
sunilunavaram

Nov 14, 2015

My mail id not change pls help sherkhan may already ten baar complaint kar chuka hu no answer no reply pls add my new mail id add [email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected] pls change my mail id pls contact my mobile number9974436320

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...