Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

Sharmi Ghoshal


Consumer complaints and reviews about Sharmi Ghoshal

Feb 14, 2020

Not Getting Pension

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Sharmi unmarried daughter of Late Mr A S Ghoshal who passed away in 2013 March. Now since I was entitled for family pension as my mother already had passed away in 2011 I started receiving pension after my fathers demise from his PPO number ############,some extra amount was mistakenly given over the amount that I was to get. This continued from 2013 till 2016 May then the pension was stopped as suddenly pension office realized that they had not made a separate PPO for me and they were giving the pension from the above PPO. Now in all the above scenario and a single girl who had lost his father and earlier mother I was at no fault at all that I received pension amount in excess, it was all the fault of the givers of pension.

Now fast forward till 2018 February I did not get any pension it had got stopped. In 2018 end I was paid the amount due to me altogether from June 2016 to February 2018. That time I was told a fresh PPO will be made in my name and my pension will resume normally. From that time, March 2018 till today February 2020, I have not received my due pension amount nor has it started. A fresh ppo number ############ was made on my name and I was told my pension will be resumed from my fresh new PPO but till date I am waiting.

Now to mention again my pension has been stopped from March 2018 now it is around 2 years I have not received pension so my dues that have accrued are now much more than the initial excess amount that was paid to me MISTAKE ON PENSION DEPTS PART NOT MINE. To add to my misery I am now being asked to first pay back the excess amount from 2013 to 2016 May which is coming to a total of 1063184/- Rs which is more than 10 lacs. But also my dues which I am to be paid by govt is also now more than 10 lacs. Sir I am being harassed as I am asked to pay the 10 lakhs first then they shall give me my dues I had written many letters requesting the Pension Department in Delhi (Trikoot-2, Bhikaji Kama Place, New Delhi) to deduct the amount that was made to me in excess initially from the dues that I owe from government which should not be a problem at all since my dues are now much more that the government owes me.

How can someone pay 10 to 11 lakhs rupees which was given in a span of 1.5 to 2 years which one uses for livelihood. I am unable to pay that huge an amount as I am living off on loans already and now do the pension givers want to kill me. What kind of torture is this...When I already need to get my dues of 2 years why cant the excess amount be deducted and rest dues be paid to me and my pension restarted.

I had seen a ray of hope in the last two months in the form of Mr Kesari (CPAO) had gone out of the way to help me he at least made me realize we are all humans. Everything was sorted out but at the last just two to three weeks back Mr Dwarka Das (CPAO, Delhi) did not accept and he straightaway without reading or knowing my case as to how much dues I am to be paid already returned my ppo asking me to first pay the 10 lacs 60k amount first and then only he will take further action of giving me my dues and resume my pension. I would like to mention,this person, MR Dwarka Das, when i called him to explain my case, spoke very very rudely and banged my phone. I kept calling and he would not pick. I messaged, he blocked me. I would like to add, after this the Nagpur Seminary Hills Accounting Office kept on calling him but in vain, he never received any calls. Is this the way you treat people who get pension?

I ask you sir to take strict action and solve my problem. Pension is given for people to help them not to do the opposite my condition is hand to mouth now and all thanks to Mr Dwarka Das (CPAO, Trikoot-2, Bhikaji Kama Place, New Delhi). My case was nearing solution with Nagpur office ready to pay me my dues till December 2019 and the Delhi office agreeing to resume my pension from january 2020 and Delhi was ready to deduct the extra amount that was paid to me and give the rest due money to me. But it is only due to Mr Dwarka Das (CPAO, Delhi) that now i am in such a condition. Without even checking my case how much dues I am to get, he returned the new ppo and is asking me to pay the amount of 11 lacs approximately first. Does he think it is a joke to acquire 11 lacs ? and when i am to be paid my dues which are nearing 11 lacs now, it is easy to deduct and give me the rest. He is torturing me by depriving me of my right. It is my right to get my dues and to my pension to restart.

I expect strict and prompt action. Please help me out as i need all my dues faster and my pension to resume asap since I need to pay the loans that I have been taking all these years for my livelihood.

Thanking you in anticipation please do not disappoint me.

Sharmi G

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code



    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    E-mail address:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username