Shine.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shine.com

Sarah180190

Aug 15, 2017

I have been asked to pay 2500 by shine.com and got an email too as confirmation

I got a call from shine.com on 14th Aug 2017.
The guy name was Naveen Bansal contact number 9560488191
He asked me to pay 2500 through citrus Payu gave me a confirmation email for that.
I paid the amount and I have not heard from them still.
He asked for my personal documents like adhar card and payslip I submitted the same over an email.
This fraud guy mentioned he will return the money if I do not get selected in the Interview.
I have not heard from any one neither my money is returned.
Kindly help.

I request all of you to beware and do not get desperate to get job.Shine.com is a fraud !!!

Never give money to any job portal for registration,confirmation or anything.
Please beware.

I am worried about my personal documents I don't want it to get misused kindly suggest what should I do.

I have been asked to pay 2500 by shine.com and got an email too as confirmation

Pallavi Banerjee

Aug 11, 2017

Fraud

Shine is a big fraud company. Now its representatives are calling (9999171483) & telling that they will refund me all my money back in case I deposit the 18% GST on the whole payment I have made to Shine. Then only they will be able to refund my money in small parts.

Shine has already eaten up my 47225/- now again asking for 8500/-
Bhutra

Aug 10, 2017

Fraud call took money

I got a call from 9560488191 and 9718590824. How can I get my money back. Paid through CITRUS gateway.
NVIL

Jul 8, 2017

Registration fee for unlimited CV distribution at SHINE.COM

I have registered for CV distribution services for lifetime by paying 1000INR.

The guy Gaurav Sharma assured me that he'll distribute my CV into gulf market.

After 3-4 days he started asking more money as my CV is not in line with international standards. I said if this was the matter why he didn't inform me before paying. Now he'is not replying and i want my money back.

Registration fee for unlimited CV distribution at SHINE.COM

Bhaveshree Varsani

May 29, 2017

Fraud

Hi everyone,
I uploaded my CV on shine.com in the month of March and within a week I get a call from a number claiming themselves to be representing shine, and the lady says my CV was selected by HDFC Bank, I said I'm glad but I'm only looking for a part-time job, she says, yes madam don't worry I only contacted you for the part-time opening only. I asked for further details of the job and they say that can only be given by the HR of HDFC and they shine is only a recruiters site, so first I have to pay Rs 2500 as registration to start my procedure and that it will be refunded in cash when I go for my personal interview. They asked me to submit my documents after paying the deposit amount.They generated a resume id which was fake and asked me to quote the id everytime I get a call from them. After paying the deposit they arranged for a telephonic interview the next day claiming that they forwarded me to the HR of HDFC, but it was actually just one of the scammers interviewing me who couldn't understand English and didn't know how to pronounce things properly. Upon finishing the interview he says I was selected for the job and that I should quote my expected salary and that I should pay Rs11700 as deposit amount to secure the job which will be refunded with my first month's salary. I paid them and they asked for another Rs 9500 for document verification before sending the offer letter, which itself had so many spelling and grammatical errors. After that they had the guts to ask for another Rs 20,500 to open an employee current account with HDFC bank and that they will refund me all my deposit amount on that account and I wouldn't have to wait for my first month's salary to get the refund. I was so desperate to get the job that I got blinded by what they false promises and got looted badly. It's when they asked for another 22,000 is when I retaliated and fought back, and asked for the refund, and they kept dragging it and kept promising me that they will pay me back in 15 days. And at the end of the 15th day when I call them, the lady I used to talk to everyday regarding the refund, says who are you? This is wrong number? There is no shine.com, and this is my personal number. Ever since then the number has been switched off, and I didn't get my money back.

- There are no part time job in banking industry of India
- No one refunds by cash
- There's no cost for document verification

Scammers email id:- [email protected]

Bank Details
Account Name: Virander Singh
Account Number: 20008467398
IFSC Code:SBIN0005716

They change their name and number every 15 days. However, I have all the phone calls recorded, sms history, email history, phone numbers to track them and get them behind the bars.

These fraudsters operating in the name of shine.com is a huge rouge group that has been scamming people in broad daylight for over a long period of time. They steal your CV and contact details from job portals and use it to offer false jobs. Manymore like me have been victims of such fraud companies, I would request the other victims to come forward and join hands to make a strong front and take this to the higher authorities, with all your support this will be given required attention and necessary actions be taken to hunt them and get them behind the bars. If we don't take actions they will continue operating and looting innocent job seekers forever, they deserve to be punished, be jailed. Please reply to make this a big issue, and open a case against them.
pavanpm9

May 17, 2017

Shine job portal company received 2500 Rs as a interview security for HDFC bank

Dear sir I PAVAN KUMAR PM from Mysore, one job portal company shine , they have received 2500 Rs as interview security with HDFC Bank for Operation Manager post and they said that amount is for only interview security and that amount will be refund so I paid through internet banking. They again asking for 6000 Rs for documents verification but they didn't mention about 6000 and further process, so that means they intentionally cheated me. So I asked them to return my money of 2500 Rs but they are not ready to give. They are also cheating to other candidates also So please accept my complaint and take action against them, for further process I have documents like mail copy and recording clips of them...
Pavan KUMAR PM
Mob: 7406903588
Mysore
babitabisht

Apr 26, 2017

WANT MY MONEY BACK

Profileboost.in —

I would like to start discuss how I am cheated by profileboost.in (Shine.com {Recruitment}/ )

On 22-04-2017 I got a call from the no- 07838999713 / 8742944698 from Meenakshi ,George Mathew and Gaurav Mishra . They told that they are calling from Shine .com on the behalf of Profileboost.in registered with Shine.com. As request they told company Pofileboost UAE recruiter interested in me and for that I have to registered first in Profileboost.in. They said that I have to make one time payment of Rs. 3103.85/-. They also said after verification this amount will be refunded to me by the profile boost in 24 hrs. Amount of Rs.3103.85 is already deducted from my bank account and now they are forcing me to pay more payment of Rs 8,000 , which I denied to pay, they are saying if i don't pay more amount they don't give my 3103.85/- rs back, nor I’ll get any call for the interview. Two days are passed neither i have received any job call nor my amount back, now they are not responding properly. I din know that its spam. Its completely trap, they fooled me. I blindly provided the same. But later realised that its all fraud business.

If possible please call me-09968687565 / [email protected] Please help me to get my hard earned money back.
Moni252

Jan 21, 2017

Refund Fraud

One of the shine.com consultant has mislead to the payment for Rs2250 for the job offer service on 14/11/2016. Yesterday(20/1/2017) I got a call from the verification team of Shine.com stating that my amount will be refunded but for this verification I need to transfer money to paytm wallet which was amount of Rs4500 with the transaction id:5763503806. He said me the verification has been done so the refund amount will be back into my paytm account very soon. I didnt get the refund till now. I tried reaching him on his mobile number but he is not answering it. He stated his name as Manoj from Verfication team of Shine.com with the mobile no:+918375099737.Please find the screenshot for the proof.

Refund Fraud

Javedpasha Shaikh

Jan 14, 2017

Fraud job offer

I am Shaikh Javedpasha Gulab, I have an account on shine.com. On 14th september 2016 I have received a call from Rk placement, Delhi (Mobile no 7291028092). They told me that they have seen my profile on shine.com & they are registered on shine.com. They offered me a job in Airlines Industry (Airticketing, cabin crew, & ground staff) & they asked about my intrest. I thought that They are registered with shine.com so need not to worry I told them yes I am intrested. They ask me where n what profile? I told them Hydrabad n Airticketing profile. On 16th september, they did a msg to me & asked for documents (like highest qualification doc, id proof, Resume & photo) they gave their mail id ( [email protected]) I mailed all documents to them. After that they told me you are eligible for the post & you have to register for that post & give a online test. On 17th sept, they ask me to pay Rs2000 for registration n online exam. I paid Rs 2000 to them throught paytm wallet, after that they mailed me a test link & I gave test on it. I scored 14 outof 20, they told me now you can apply for the post by doing document verification & resume modification. On 19th sept, they ask me Rs5800 for this process & they mailed me whatever amt you are paying it would be refundable by company side after joining, therefore I paid 5800 through paytm wallet. On 20th sept, Mr. Samar Srivastva took my interview on call. On 21st sept, they called me & told me you are selected for the post(Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Air Ticketing, Spicejet Hydrabad.) & you have to pay Rs12800 for the offer letter & this amt is refundable. I paid 12800 to given a/c details, (i.e.A/c name- Ms Roshani, Bank- State Bank of India, Noida, A/c no-20359147469, IFSC code- SBIN0019101) After paying this amt Mr Samar Shrivasta mailed me a letter, When I tried to open it it was password bounded. I called them & ask about it, They told me you have to pay trainning deposit Rs22500 to the company after payment we will give you password & all amt refundable by company side. On 22 sept, paid Rs22500 to their A/c & On 26 sept, Mr. Samar Srivastava mailed me another letter, in that letter the joining date was 20th March 2017. I asked them for immediate joining, they told me there is no seat in current batch of training, if you want to join immediately we will arrenge a seat but you have to pay extra Rs20,000.& they mailed that Whatever amt you are paying it would be refundable by company side & this extra 20000 would be refund after 6 months of joining. On 26 sept, I paid 20000 for immediate joining, After paying this amt they only mailed me that your joining date would be 28 November 2016, You will get hard copy of offer letter to you Residential Address. Till 25th november I have'nt got any letter , I was trying to make call them they were only saying that it will come it will come. On 25 nov, they mailed me that 'because of some reason your joining date is postpone that is 8th January 2017'. After this mail when I was trying to make a call them but unfortunately their mobile is switched off. I thought that I should wait till January, while this period I was trying to make call but their mobile switched off. Therefore I did so many mails to them but they are not replying, I am making calls but their mobile is switched off till today. I have paid total amt Rs63100 to them.

Fraud job offer

sofia arora

Jan 5, 2017

fraud shine.com

My name is Sofia Arora and through this Email i want to file a complaint against one of the renowned company Shine.com , one of their representatives Ms Natasha called me up saying my cv has been selected for an interview in INDIGO airlines and i have to pay an amount of Rs 2150 for settling an interview , she said we have contacts and references in these top MNCz and Aviation Industry and your job will be confirmed after two levels of the interview ..I trusted her and paid the amount via NEFT and after that she stopped picking my calls..Today 1:00 pm i got a cal from Mr Rahul from Shine.com for my first telephonic interview ...I cleared d first round as one of their members only was faking the interview.. I was told to pay a further amount of Rs 11000 for my document verification at INDIGO AIRLINES for the 2nd round ... i reverted Mr Rahul that i will file a case against the company as i have all the call records and evidences n will ruin company repo on social media and social websites .Plus will shoot an Email to atleast 100 Mncz regarding their unfair trade practices taking place on their Name ...Then he agreed for a Refund and my Account Details.. I have not got the refund yet .

GUYS PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT ON [email protected] and

contact me on [email protected]

Frauds-
Ms Natasha Sandhu-8802761714, 8826233589
Mr Rahul Arora -9971592221

fraud shine.com fraud shine.com fraud shine.com fraud shine.com fraud shine.com fraud shine.com

jyoti ranjan sarangi

Dec 25, 2016

Fraud by shine.com

I sri jyoti ranjan sarangi register my resume at shine.com. Last month a call from this mob. no 9599816521. I receive a call and that guy told me he is from shine .com Noida office, his name srijan tomar. He also told me this is his personal no i.e 8076808488. He calls me frequently and demanding Rs. 6000 for registration service charge at shine.com to give me assured job in good companies at middle east. After negotiation he told Rs. 5350 to be paid one time and give me a HT media Payment Link. I paid that much money by two part. one is 3000 and another is 2350. I paid Rs.3000 on 5th December 2016 at 1.22 pm from HDFC BANK DEBIT CARD. Having Transaction ID:1480943791970 also a forward mail from Srijan Tomar is attached.

<[email protected]> Dec 5

Dear ​sir​

Your Payment of Rs. 3000/- is Received. Your Transaction ID is :1480943791970

Team Shine
Do Not Respond on this Email id.

Next I paid Rs.2350 on 14th December 2016 at 9.58 am from HDFC BANK DEBIT CARD. Having Transaction ID:1481708874006 also a forward mail from Srijan Tomar is attached.

Srijan Tomar
Dec 14 (12 days ago)

Your Payment of Rs. 2350/- is Recieved. Your Transaction ID is :1481708874006

Team Shine
Do Not Respond on this Email id.

Shine.com <[email protected]>
Dec 14 (12 days ago)

Shine Career Plus
Dear jyotiranjan

Thank you for availing shine career services.
Please note your transaction ID: CP################.

You may quote the transaction ID or your email id, in your future communications with us.

Your service request will be processed as soon as your payment is realized in our account.

After that lots of phone call coming from shine .com by PNT nos and some ladies are told about my profile. After that mr. tomar fix a telephonic conversation with ranjan jha.

Mr. Ranjan jha call me having ph no 9871277379 on 21th December at 4 pm. After some conversation he send me 2 nos payment link each one Rs 5350 , which i was paid by SBI DEBIT CARD. He told me this payment for document , visa and qualification verification charge. I attach the detail below

Your Payment of Rs. 5350/- is Recieved. Your Transaction ID is :1482334317711

Team Shine
Do Not Respond on this Emailid.

Your Payment of Rs. 5350/- is Recieved.Your Transaction ID is :1482334845392

Shine.com <[email protected]>
Dec 21 (5 days ago)

Shine Career Plus
Dear jyotiranjan

Thank you for availing shine career services.
Please note your transaction ID: CP################.

Message from our partners:

Congratulations for purchasing background verification services. The verification service is delivered by our partner site, IDFY. You will receive an e-mail for registration from IDFY within 3 working days, which would require you to upload certain documents. You are requested to keep them with you while completing the registration process. For further assistance you can call us on our customer care numbers 0124-3959403 Ext - 103/104 or e-mail us on [email protected]

Please consider it immediately. SO i shall be grateful to you.
krishna Kunkolienkar

Dec 18, 2016

Refund of duped money by Shine.com

Refund of amount Rs 268051

I am writing this letter to you as I have been duped by Shine.com for Rs 268051 for providing me Job. The person involved is Mr. Samunder Singh, Sheik Pintu, Vekatesh Kalikeri. All these persons are using the name of Hindustan Times, HT Media to cheat the people. All of them have promised to give Job and 110% assurance and forced me to make several payments which amounts to Rs 268051.

Refund of duped money by Shine.com Refund of duped money by Shine.com Refund of duped money by Shine.com Refund of duped money by Shine.com Refund of duped money by Shine.com

ajaykumar1982

Nov 14, 2016

Looter Company [Shine.Com]

Really it was hard to say that i am the biggest victim of this whole fraud going on through these companies.
i have almost wasted my all funds i have reserved for my future.
The procedure was like this : that i got a call from the Shine.Com for a job,they were offering me a job for the post of senior accountant in
Yes Bank & another was for the IBM. So i have choosed the Yes Bank offer as a senior Accountant.
I have submitted my documents to them by online procedure with the registration fees of 1600/-Rs in S.B.I Account.
Then they asked me to Deposit another amount of 6500/-Rs after Telephonic Interview & i was selected in that.
Then they asked me to deposit 12600/-Rs for joining letter in S.B.I Account.
Another Amount of 18350/-Rs i have deposited for Letter Of Intent & Account Opening of Yes Bank.
This is not the end again they asked me to pay 17500/-Rs for H.R hiring & his convence charges as they promised me to arrange a meeting with H.R .
Again they force me to pay 25000/- Rs for the appointment letter,i do the same.
Then Suddenly i was told that your H.R for whom i paid was faced an accident and he is unable to meet coz he is in coma.
i was shocked and unable to do anything at that time.Again they forced me to Pay 25000/-Rs to hire another H.R or u can wait untill the H.R who is in coma will recover.
Now i got a call from another number and he said that i got your profile now i will follow it and u have to repeat the same procedure
and now u have to deposit 10000/-Rs for further procedure.
Then after 10000/-Rs they told me that your prosedure is almost completed and you have to pay 15000/-Rs for the job joining.
I deny to pay 15000/-Rs.But they forced me to submit atleast half amount then i was in a situation i can't quit at that time
so i accepted and deposited 7000/-Rs in S.B.I Account then i got a mail of employment detail form.
This was not enough again they asked me to pay the rest amount of 15000/-Rs which was 8000/- Rs.
Again they cancelled the meeting with the H.R and given me a excuse that our H.R went to foreign country so we cant arrange meeting with the H.R.
Again i got a call from the old number and they said why u have deposited amount to the other accounts,now u have to give the details of the amount u have deposited in those account numbers.Now i realise that it is a big Scam and i was a victim.

So this whole was a story that i had faced in my life ,i am totally broke up!!! Please ?Help me and i request you to refund my funds coz i am in depression these days..
I have all the recordings and contact numbers with name ,Deposit Slips of S.B.I Bank,Fraud Letter of Intent of Yes Bank.

This not enough Again i am getting calls from shine.com i am still in touch with them so that i can get my funds back.

Please help me out in this matter !!!!!!!!!

Victim
Ajay Kumar
9690202087
Rishikesh

Looter Company [Shine.Com] Looter Company [Shine.Com] Looter Company [Shine.Com] Looter Company [Shine.Com] Looter Company [Shine.Com]

amar1985

Oct 27, 2016

selling data to fraud peoples

I received calls many times from various institutes and other, (looking frauds)
I asked , from where they get my contacts ? strange to hear a simple answer from all, that they have purchased data from shine.com.

​what the hell is this ??????????

how they can do this ??????​

i share my data to shine.com for job opportunity, but till date (since last 7-8 years) not received a single call regarding new opportunity, shine.com executives demanding money for it......................again and again same calls for higher education and so and so from fraud institutes and universities.
shauryanum1

Oct 17, 2016

Job Related

I have posted my complaint today only, plz. see my complaint. I have received a phone call from 7281977287 and he wanted to know about my complaint. I explained him but without answering, he disconnected the call. Ultimately no reply on this from any body. what to do ??/
shauryanum1

Oct 17, 2016

Related to job

I have been receiving calls from shine.com consultant and they say that my resume is shortlisted by some MNCs and asking to pay Rs. 3,999 upfront for the process. Is there any body who can tell me whether this is fraud or not ?
My email id is - [email protected] and my contact number is - 75289-51919.
Even this complaint forum does not help in any way. This is simply showing people's complaints and that's all without any replies. At least proper replies should be added so that people may be saved from the future frauds.
I am still writing this to know wht would happen to my querry / complaint.

Sep 6, 2016

Misleading with Paid Service

Here with sharing the detailed escalation/concern to this mail id so send this for the needful support/advise.

1. On 13th Aug, 2016 - named Vishnu called and explained the Shine.com paid service and agreed to opt for the same and hence made payment of INR#10169 to avail paid service benefits. During the same time, Vishnu didn't said even single word that again I need to make some more payment or NO REFUND policy.

2. Again on 17th Aug, 2016 - another gentleman named Anup called and asked me to pay some more money to avail further services, for which initially I didn't agree but later on I requested for confirmation that no any other gentleman will call and ask for payment again.! For the same I got a confirmation stating this will be full and final payment and no other person will ask for money until I get a job. Then I made a payment of INR#30000 to avail further service benefits.

3. Again on 02-Sep-2016 - another gentleman named Maheep called and asked me to pay some more money to avail the final interview call services.

What is happening..... ? People who are desperately looking for Job and availing the paid service is getting cheated.
None of the gentleman mentioned or explained me the total Shine.com Paid service payment life cycle and getting calls requesting for payment in regular intervals and to the third person when I am asking for Cancel and Refund, he is stating NO REFUND.

When I am asking for justice by refund my money, none of the Shine.com executive is feeling responsible and concerned about the customer or giving respect.

Can I expect any justice here. Attaching all the evidences.

Here with attaching all the necessary documents for your quick reference.

Hoping that at least some one will address to my concern,

Thanks in advance.

Satya Kumar,
Ph: +971 557698845

Misleading with Paid Service Misleading with Paid Service Misleading with Paid Service Misleading with Paid Service

wonderfull

Aug 13, 2016

demanding money for job ..and process was disclosing ..term and condition was disclosiing

after submit of my resume on shine.com ,,i got a call from shine.com for taking my interview to be appointment in axis bank ..they demanding me Rs1600 for phone interview ,and they explain me total term and condition and they tell about whole process of recruitment ,after submission of money by me in A/c of sbi A/c no..31945616822.account holder is Mr Sanchit..ifsc code is SBIN002396.they call me for my telephone interview and after that they demanding me Rs5400 for document verification(mobile no from which call comes -9205058406) and i apposed for that because that was not mention in initial stage of call and when the tell me about process ...i started demand my money but they become trapping me.....
my name -deepak kumar
contact no-7084807354
current location -pune Maharashtra
Mahesh.Warkhede

Jul 16, 2016

fraud calls from shine.com for jon interview

I have registered for job seeking on shine.com. And then immediately next day I have received 5 calls for job interview with many big brand companies like Tata motors, ford, Toyota, maruti Suzuki. Friends let me alert you our information on posted on shine.com is not secured. All call's were fake. They were asking for paying ₹ 2000 online to schedule interview. Even the height is that they were talking like your selection is 70 % confirmed if you apply through us. Friends I remember there was one news on zee news about fake fraud calls from MP, up, Bihar asking your personal bank details of cards. Looks like this is similar thing happening after registering on shine.com. So please delete all your registration on shine.com and spread this news all over to save innocent people from getting cheated in future.
ablock

Jun 28, 2016

Shine.com is entirely Fraud

Shine.com is fraud for sure.
They ask for money for their service through their portal, then they handover our number to the scam department . Then they continuously ask for money until you say enough, and come in here to complain about it. Shine is running a big scam through their complected phone calls and SMS. If you ask to send email about the whole conversation they playing,they will say "how we gonna send that much information to mail"; because they can't give you proof about they are scamming you.
So my suggestion would be Ban Shine.com

One more essential point. The scam calls comes only when you register with Shine. From that registration day on-words scam calls comes in. So it's obvious Shine scamming candidates on their own. It's Not others.

Last thing -- they say Congratulation you have been selected in xyzabc company. They simply means ("Congratulation we got your Information, now we will f**k-up your bank account and your life. Pay us and Enjoy getting screwed up.

Shine.Com F**k**G Thieves , Beggar, Fraud ... Be aware folks.
santosh tare

Jun 23, 2016

payment id 100000000003250951

my name is santosh tare my mobile no -9823820668 i make payment to clickjob.com by axis credit card rs-1971 for job in gati courier but yet know no reply from their side so pl. kindly rever my money in my account
santosh tare

Jun 23, 2016

payment id 100000000003250951

my name is santosh p. tare i make payment by axis credit card RS. 1971 for registration of shine.com for job of gati courier in boisar palghar distric . maharasthra but yet now no reply from their side. so kindly guide me
B370

Jun 13, 2016

Paid for PHP training and not received credentials

I had a look into a PMP certification training offered by Shine and looked very appealing with lots of material, so I did proceed to payment and before paying they ask for your email address and phone number, so I gave them, and proceeded with the payment. It's never mentioned in their site that I would be given access in 4 to 5 working days. I just found that out after a very long and unpleasant conversation with 3 different persons. They try to sell every possible product they have before they mentioned that I will not have access to the training material I already paid for until 4 to 5 days! I already paid for a service and I'm not receiving any.
Shubhendra Singh Chauhan

Jun 7, 2016

fraud from shine.com

My self SHUBHENDRA SINGH.I also got a call from 07838608221&01206544470. One lady called me and said that my CV has been shortlisted by QATAR AIRWAYS and asked me to pay 1900 refundable amount in PNB acc.no. ################ with IFSC Code-punb0311100, acc.holder name ANIL KUMAR.iI also got a mail [email protected] in which all the details about money,acc.no.,job details all was mentioned. I have paid 1900 then he arranged a telephonic interview with someone and the next day asked me to deposit 6000 in same account in the name of document verification .Initially they did not discussed about 6000 otherwise i will not pay 1900 also.So i refused to pay that huge money and asked them to return my refundable amount but they refused.
Suggest me what i can do now because its not about money its all about our literacy our quality education.It is making me ashamed as being educated and easily cheated by some craps after having enough proofs against them.

fraud from shine.com fraud from shine.com

rohit raj1983

Jun 7, 2016

FRAUD DONE BY SHINE JOB PORTAL

This is regarding fake job services promissed by SHINE JOB PORTAL.

I got a call from shine job portal to take resume service of round about 3000/- rupees for enhancement of job opportunities. When I paid it online, another call came from the portal to deposit approx 7500/- for the same service. again I paid it.

Now, a call again came from Shine Job Portal to deposit an amount of rupees 10010/- for getting a chance to get a job at a great package in senior management level group. Believing upon them I paid the same. After that again they called me to pay another rupees 10010/- .I asked them for what? They told me that this is the final amount I have to pay. I agreed and paid the same. t means I paid them a total of Rupees 30000/- almost. then, a shocking mail came to me to pay another rupees 26000/- to avail the same service else I would not get the call for the same from companies. the mail was as below from Shaik Pintu (an employee from the job portal):

Shaik Pintu
May 30 (8 days ago)

Respected Mr Rahul,
As you know in today competitive digital World there is many jobs searching tools are available in market but due to not having a complete knowledge about those , we can not use these job tool only a experts can help you who knows how to apply for those and where to apply which company is having place for you and how you can get entry in relevant Companies and as well as on time that expert can able to apply on your behalf for jobs that's why in this we will help you to reach on proper place to work whether it is with in country whether it is out side of country as well.
For this Need to Invest 26000/-

Our Question Start from Why should you invest?
You will be coached and guided in the following areas:
How to……..

Find out where vacancies exist?
Create a meeting with Hiring Manager even when a vacancy does not exist?
Reach the right Hiring Manager who has the authority to hire?
Get a positive response to your application?
Get relevant responses from Job Portals?
Get an interview call?
Follow up after sending an application to get a response?
Follow up after an interview so that you are considered?
Handle tricky interview Questions successfully?
SOLUTIONS TO CHALLENGES
Our service provides Guidance on the following issues generally faced by Job Aspirants (there could be other related areas too):

Not getting Interview Calls in spite of applying.
Handling re entry into the corporate world post a sabbatical.
Employers not interested in your candidature as you are currently jobless.
Too frequent job changes have become a hindrance.
Appearing for interviews but not getting selected.
Intend to shift industry/domain.
You are abroad and wanting to relocate to India.
How best to negotiate for an attractive compensation.
Learning curve in the current company has reached a Plateau.
If you are above 50 years by age.
U WILL ALSO RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING GUIDANCE:

How to get Recruitment Agencies to respond to you positively?
EMAIL GUIDANCE AVAILABLE FOR NEXT 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE YOU REGISTER FOR SERVICE

You will receive assistance in searching for 'suitable' JOBS.
You can email us your queries related to Job Search and we will respond to you with a solution.
Additional coaching for the Actual Interview post the Guidance Session Of Job Search.
You will have 'one' telephonic session of 30 minutes on any Query related to a JOB INTERVIEW which you are scheduled to appear post you have availed of the session on Job search guidance. We will assist you with the following:

How to prepare specifically for that interview?
Best and unique way to do homework on that particular company?
What kind of Interview Questions to expect?
How best to ‘customize' your responses to the Questions so that it cuts ice with the prospective employer?
PROCESS:-
It involves the following Steps:

Step 1 - An initial detailed understanding of the candidate's current status and objective is done through email interaction.
Step 2 - A brief telephonic guidance session with Mr.Sarabjeet Sacha r providing practical inputs.
Step 3 - A plan of action and recommendations are mailed to the job aspirants specifically as per his/her requirement.
Step 4 - A demonstration and coaching telephonic session is conducted on techniques of Job Search.
Step 5 - A 30 minutes telephonic session with Mr.Sarabjeet Sachar on handling tricky Interview Questions.

The entire Process takes 15 working days to be completed.
Process for the next ACTUAL Job interview that you are scheduled for, you need to mail us the following:
Name and details about the company including weblink
Job Description of the position applied for
The above information has to be mailed to us a minimum of 3 (three) working days in advance for us to provide ‘specific' guidance on the potential job opportunity.
What'll you get?
Improved number of Interview calls
Higher confidence levels in handling tough Interview questions
Higher Hit Rate at interviews
Ability to present better value to prospective employer
Salary Negotiation techniques

Now, I am being threatened from the empyolees of the portal that if I will not pay again then, I would lose my money.

Any one please help me get my money back.

Rohit Raj