Shine.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shine.com

Jadewaters

Jun 2, 2016

Fraud by Shine.com

Sir/ Madam,
I have been a victim of a scam by shine.com. They unnecessarily asked for money for application and registration and other petty issues and also conducted a fake telephonic interview of which I got aware after checking the number on True caller which belonged to some cable operator. I can't believe that in a democratic country in India ruled by Narendra Modi, such fraudsters can forge people so easily and continue doing so! I read numerous complaints on this site itself on shine.com and stil couldn't believe on the full functionality of that site. They should be sued for whatever they are doing! They should be stopped. But instead they are successfully stealing money from the unemployed, knowing their weakness.
I demand, as a true citizen of this country to bring this scam in the eyes of all Indians and stop them from doing any further fraud.
I hope as a single individual to be heard by the organisation and responded appropriately.
Siddhartha Jain

Apr 20, 2016

Threatening calls from shine.com

I got a call from shine.com assuring me job guarantee in an MNC company. They said I would have to pay 2500/- after the interview with the offer letter of the company. I agreed but then the next day they told me to pay the amount before interview and I denied to this as I don't trust such kind of things. But after I denied they started to threaten me saying that legal action would be taken against me and my CV will be blacklisted from all companies. They called me several times to threaten. They also said to inform my parents that they will have to go to court for this issue. This can lead to serious issues like suicide of a person if he is not capable of giving money. Legal action should be taken against these type of frauds. No one has the right to threaten a person like this.
poojajaiswal

Mar 18, 2016

fraud call

myself pooja jaiswal. in 30 november they called me for job in bank. they told first u have to register by depositing 2600 rs in maruf ansari account till 1 pm. then they took my telephonic interview first interviw was not good so they conducted 2 nd imtrview. i got selected. they asked me to deposit rs 6500 in same accnt for verification. then 11500 rs for opening account. then i talked to mr abhay shrivasta he told to deposit 16500 as they will provide training by their prm dept. Then they sent me a interview letter of kotak mahindra bank. then told mam their hr has changed he is not accepting ur profile so u have to pay 22500rs for it . it was in indian bank krishna gopal sharma. i talked to lot of person always with different name. Their process is so long now they dont respond my call.
Their contact details are 9210990225, 9212292014.
Their prm no. 11165001104
प्रशांत मिश्रा

Mar 17, 2016

Cheating my money to promise to give job.

si/madam,

Someday before I upload my resume to shine.com and after that I got a call from shine.com from 9212044998(RAHUL) and 9212038251(MANOJ) on 1st february. they told that my resume is going to select for WIPRO. first they said for live project I have to pay Rs 7500 then I got chance to receive a call letter to go for final round interview to get offer letter. I paid on that money and now he said that I have to paid 10, 000 to get salary account. Now they told if I not paid than I will not go for last round interview and not get my money back. they cheated my money. After that they told me money refunded before 12th march by cheque and I have to give Rs 1,500. I paid that money but now I did not receives any cheque and now they has switched off their mobile. please help me. I send all the proof.

Cheating my money to promise to give job. Cheating my money to promise to give job. Cheating my money to promise to give job. Cheating my money to promise to give job.

vinay yaduvanshi

Mar 12, 2016

is it shine.com real or fraud

dear sir
i have apply for job online. i received call from via shine.com for job regarding i got call from this number 9313365939, 7428186699 and 9871588668.they told me your resume ha been shortlisted for tata motors jamshedpur. she tell me deposit rs-1500 for registraton .and she said will line up for a telecom interview but for that i need to remit a sum of rs-4200 for document verification .then she again told me remit 7200. but i did not take intrest for that.but now she does not picking calls.i deposited sum of money (1500+4200) in a/c holder name-mukesh singh .account number-20326831302. ifsc code-SBIN00017187. So plz take action against shine.com.
regards -vinay kumar .jharkhand
aanchal0126

Mar 3, 2016

Fraud call

I have been getting hoax job calls asking me to pay certain amount in order to fetch a job opportunity. Following are the fraud numbers:

Please take appropriate action against them.

prodocuments

Feb 7, 2016

Buy Now Registered IELTS, TOEFL & ESOL certificates without attending the Exam

Buy Now Registered IELTS, TOEFL & ESOL certificates without attending the Exam

We deal and specialize in the production of registered
TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language

Certificates.
Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are Original and
registered in the data base and Can be verified. After your order is
placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the

system
Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS

or
TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will appear real, legit and
verifiable for ever. PLEASE SERIOUS CUSTOMERS ONLY! Please note that
we will NOT process an order etc without payment. We do not accept
scam escrow, I’ll pay you later, COD’s etc. We have to pay our
resource person a Commission before any entry into the system is

even
made. This means in detail that if you contact us back and state or
request that we just enter your information into the data base and
incure all the up front cost then we are sorry because we don’t work
that way . We can also help you to get valid Work permits,

Passports,
Driver license, ID cards, green cards, credit cards and second
passport and Visas to European countries, USA, Canada and Australia.
We are the best producers of quality documents, With over 12 million
of our documents circulating over the world. Are you interested in
Changing nationality or making any documents for work and traveling?
then you have come to the right place. We offer only original
high-quality passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, Resident

Permits,
stamps and other products contact us through the below infos;

Email : [email protected]
Skype: prodocuments

Buy Now Registered IELTS, TOEFL  & ESOL certificates without attending the Exam

bpatel1991

Feb 1, 2016

fraud of money

Fraud of money
I am Bhupendra Patel my mobile no 7377333455 and 7894471954
I receive a call from from delhi in the mobile no 9210483475 his name rajesh mishra says he is recruiting officer and client of shine.com (myoutline.in/ rising and web services)he views my profile in shine.com (shine.com also shows in my profile view that rising and web services views your profile on the date of 2 November 2015)he says your profile is shortlist for project manager and offering the job in Hindustan construction company ltd(HCC) in the post of project manager but you have to pay some money which will refundable amount so that we can bear your expenses for further process like security deposit during this they are taken total 1,95,157.00 (one lakhs ninety five thousands one hundred fifty seven rupees) in step by step and says your amount will be refund on your F2F interview DTD 22 January 2016 but neither they take interview nor refund the money.
Now i am calling to mr rajesh mishra recruiting officer on 9136115027 but he didn't receive my call.
Their mobile nos are:-
9210483475 Rajesh Mishra
9210992645 same as
9210483427 rajesh's assistant
9210992648 seema
9312425355 rabi account dept.
A/C (############) was on ICICI bank LAXMINAGAR DELHI in the name of RISING & WEB SERVICES
Proprietor: ANIL KUMAR

Now what can i do sir kindly help me i can't bear this huge amount of loss.
If i don't get my money then i don't have any other choice except sucide.

RIMPA DAS

Nov 21, 2015

fradulent calls and shine.com is a complete ftaudulent co

A man named Deepak sharma called saying he is in HR department of shine.com and offered me a job in Axis bank saying I have to deposit 2000/- as security deposit. And said that a telephonic interview will be conducted , I deposited the amount in UNIMADE INFOTECH SERVICES Account NO. 3498196334 central bank
I get call interview and they said they provide me job training but they did not send office location when my job trainig centre now the phone no he gave me is switched off.please my 2000 rupees refund
This site Shine.com is a complete fraud. YOU CHEATERS ...GET SOME SHAME!!!!
shaikraza

Nov 16, 2015

In response to shine.com offer of job as software developer i had deposited rupees 29700 in three stages i.e., rs 2,500 on 2/11/15 and rs 9,200 rupees on 3/11/15 and rs 10,500 rupees and rs 7,500 rupees on 4/11/15
same was deposited to one standard trading company delhi accno-34592854580 sbi,ifsc code-SBIN0000666 as asked by you .
Again you asked for rs 18500 towards "company bond".I got calls from these numbers +91926677053-yogitha sharma,+919212085257-Deepak sharma,+919212038851,+917210453183-manish sharma.
Iam not in a position to meet your demands now you said my job offer was kept on hold and it will be released after sending rs 18500.
I revoke my decision to your offer and request you to refund rs 29700 at the earliest to my father shaik abdul razak acc no-0659111053922 canara bank, ifsc code-CNRB0000659 anantapur.
My father is an ex-service man who is finding very difficult in meeting your demands with his very little income.
After several telephonic calls you promised to refund the amount.
Till date i have not received the amount.
Now some of your telephones are not working kindly refund the amount at the earliest.

fraudulent shine.com has made a fraud of 29,700 from me and i need it to be refunded fraudulent shine.com has made a fraud of 29,700 from me and i need it to be refunded

pardeeppathak

Nov 6, 2015

product sale by giving wrong information

on dated 28/10/15.i got a call from sale team of shine.com.

i am looking for job change that's why i am doing black belt project from shine also.
green belt exam is cleared so i am requested for resume updation
i got a offer from shine about resume building .
and shine sale team told me about updation of linedin ,AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ,AS PER HIM DIGTIAL BIOGRAPHY IS VERY MUCH ESSANTAL FOR GETTING NEW JOB.IT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF JOBS.I REFUSED TO GET THIS ,BECAUSE MY POCKET NOT ALLOW TO BUY THIS,THEN HE OFFER ME THIS EXECTIVE BIO GRAPHY.AFTER HIS WORDS I WERE CONVINSED THAT THIS WILL HELP TO PROVIDE ME NEW JOBS.

because i am looking for job change ,day before yesterday after reading the E.B.i felt that how it will work for me,then i put my concer in front of mr.inderyud of shine.as per him some exepert will explain the details, he is also not sure about this.

today i got the call from dept.of shine that this E.B. will help only where i will go to seminars and so on.
i shocked after this,because in days of festivals i have spent a lot to get new job but this E.B. will help me for giving explanations about my self in seminars ???

shine sale team were cheated me ,
to increase the sale they only passed wrong information to customers like me.i never expect these kind of cheat.

today i will cheated by shine,and this kind of mistakes i can't afford.i don't required E.B.(executive bio graph) .please do the needful so that i can have my money back .

hope you will take necessary action about your shine sale team and refund my money.

money transaction done through icici bank :28/10/15.bil/############ amount 12960/-
amount receiving report .CP6643631446022.

the person who misguide me that was.
Contact No - 9599816528

waiting for your earliest response.

pardeep pathak
himanshu gawande

Nov 5, 2015

Asking for money urgently saying that money is refundable giving job in TATA MOTORS

Hopeless! Asking for money and talking in hindi and saying they will give job in TATA MOTORS ,Pay urgently within 2 hour next morning you will have interview literally if the site does'nt take care of it's own responsibility then why to run such site and wasting peoples time NO big company ever recruits from any such small sites AND NEVER EVER TAKES MONEY.....

sasdasd

Oct 19, 2015

sab log ek group banao fb pe jiske sath fraud hua hai

all are friends ....which persons get fraudulent by this call please make group
unity make more and more and make police complaint against him ....i also get fraudulent by shine.com
...lagta to aisa enki gaand mardu enki maaaki chutttt.....paise enke baaaap ne diye hai kya jo fraud kar rahe bhikari laude
rupeshminz

Oct 13, 2015

false information of details

Without any personal conversation I pay rs 9500 nd was assured to have face to face interview after payment of rs 12900. I wasnt agree to pay more and want ma earlier payment back, plz contact me nd rafund my payment.

false information of details

khansb

Sep 17, 2015

fradulent calls and shine.com is a complete ftaudulent co

A lady named Archana Kaur called saying she is in HR department of shine.com and offered me a job in Wipro saying I have to deposit 2250/- as security deposit. And said that a telephonic interview will be conducted , I deposited the amount in UNIMADE INFOTECH SERVICES Account NO. 35188365184 SBI IFSC codeSBIN0010269.
I didnt get any call interview and now the phone no she gave me is switched off.
This site Shine.com is a complete fraud. YOU CHEATERS ...GET SOME SHAME!!!!

nigampranali

Mar 24, 2015

FAQUE JOB CALLS ASKING FOR MONEY

I AM RECEIVING CONTINOUSLY FAQUE CALLS FROM VARIOUS COMPANIES ASKING ME TO PAY MONEY AND GET RECRUITED.Recently I Got a call on dated 24th march 2015 telling that they are calling from Icici bank and they took my telephonic Interview.Later I was asked to prepare a DD of Rupees 2000 from the nearest Central Bank.And at this point of time i realised that it was a Faque call and I denied paying it.Later I had also Hide all my details from Shine.com.Few days ago I had also received an attachment at my Email address asking for money to get recruited for a Hyundai motors limited.
Vijay_Gupta

Mar 14, 2015

Misbehaviour/misconduct & lack of services

Date: 13/03/2015
Dear Sir/Madam

I had purchased a paid service from shine.com on 31/07/2014. I had paid Rs.4000/-.
I had received the services against this:
1. Resume Writing 2. Resume Booster 3. Featured Profile 4. Round One
Now till date only resume writing service have given to me. When I talk to their office about other services, they told that other services are already activated.
On starting when shine’s representatives were continuously follow-upping with me to take the services , they told me that within seven days all services will be activated & they will circulate my resume to many companies & my resume will be on top search list and after seven days massages/mails will start to come to me from the employers but after seven months , no any mail I have received from any employer. When I call to their office , they said everytime that they will call back to me after checking my profile, when I do some cross question , they done badly misbehavior.
During this conversation I found that these services are only for 6 months, while on starting this thing not told me.
When I check my inbox of shine , all the mails which I received as same as the mails which I received on my G- mail in free service.
And one more important thing is that “ I mentioned in my resume my preference location – NEEMRANA(Raj), but no any mail related to neemrana & most of the mails are not matched with my profile.
On starting the service they also harassed me for payment receiving. They were denying for payment receiving while they had actually payment received.
Now my question is this that what I get benefit from these services?
I do complaint against SHINE.COM for misbehavior/misconduct & lack of services.
Kindly do the needful at earliest because currently I am unemployed.

Applicant
Vijay Gupta
M.N.9001951860.
riteshsharma77

Jul 18, 2014

Cheated by NCR Guy Deepak Katoch

Dear All,
this is to inform you that I am an owner of a software company for which I needed IT database for Maharashtra Region.
I discussed with Mr. Deepak Khatoch and he has given me a quotation for said the terms and conditions, once I have transferred him the amount of INR 17416/- he is refusing to provide the same services, now he is giving me so many reasons that why he is unable to provide me what he has mentioned in his email.
Kindly assist me to claim against Shine.com; that they have not served the services for which i have paid them.

Ritesh Sharma