SHINE4JOBS

Consumer complaints and reviews about SHINE4JOBS

lostmoney

Sep 16, 2020

FRAUD

This has reference to the discussion had regarding the cheating done through Web by company having website under the name “ shine4jobs.in “
Initially they called me and stated that we have a very good job opeing for you in big company like ADANI, AGRO TECH , RUCHI SOYA for the post of vice president , I thought may be they got my information from Naukari.com in which I am already registered.
Mr uday Shankar ( caller name ) called me and told that he can arrange a interview in 3-4 days’ time and send a letter of interview but you have to registered with our company and if you will not get an letter we will refund the amount Rs.6899/- .
Considering the fact that may be true I have registered with them and joined. By Paying Rs.6899/- thereafter they sent me a mail that your documents to be verified prior to interview by company and for that you have to pay Rs. 21000/- then I said I can’t pay this However I don’t think that this is required, then they are not talking on phone and told we will refund your Rs. 6899/- and it will take 3-4 days and your amount will come in bank.
When no refund came after 10 days I called Mr Uday on 17 th Aug 2020. He said wait I will call in 10 min and he said that as per the procedure you have to pay R.6899/- again to verify and we will reverse the total amount (2*6899), I thought my Rs.6899 will be refunded I did the transfer as per his instruction and then he said time has passed and again you have to transfer Rs. 6899/- and you will get refund of all in 10-15 min , so I have transferred again Rs.20697.00 ,
Then Mr Uday said again you have done a wrong you have not transferred in time and we cannot reverse till we get another Rs. 20697.00 in our account so if you transfer Rs. 20697.00 you will get total amount you have paid, I did the same and transferred the money in the link they said.
So I have transferred the amount uptill now (Rs.20697 + 6899 + 6899 = 34595.00) for getting my Rs.6899 back.
Again mr Uday said that you are not transferring in time that is we are facing a difficulti in processing now you have to transfer Rs. 20697 + 20697 to get your reversal I said I am not understanding your procedure Mr uday said it’s a online system I will do else not possible , I said I am not having money now then he said whatever is there you do we will split into parts and you will get a letter and payment in 40 minutes I thought may be my money will come and I have done transfer of Rs. 19999.00 and I received a letter from them to send the details of the bank account . I have filled the letter and sent to them, then when my money not received then I again called ( 9773958857, name is Mr Uday Shankar) and told that money has not received then he said again you have to do the same procedure what you did earlier and you will get refund then I realises that this is a fraud company and when I have seen on internet I observed that they have cheated many jobseekers and I am one of them.
I am furnishing you the details of transaction done and the letter received by them and also giving you the bank details so if you can transfer amount Rs. 61393.00 which I have transferred
5 transaction details are as under:-
01-08-2020 INB/759092761/PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTIONS PVT LTD/ 6899.00
17 Aug '20 INB/762770057/RAZORPAY SOFTWARE PVT LIMI 6,899.00
17 Aug '20 INB/762767819/RAZORPAY SOFTWARE PVT LIMI 6,899.00

17 Aug '20 INB/762776342/RAZORPAY SOFTWARE PVT LIMI 19,999.00
17 Aug '20 INB/762771910/RAZORPAY SOFTWARE PVT LIMI 20,697.00

TOTAL Rs. 61393.00
I hope that you will look into the matter seriously and do the needful at the earliest in returning my money.
Also Now nobody is picking on the number and " calls to this number is barred " tape is coming

Mukesh vyas