Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

Ayon Mukherjee

Dec 11, 2017

Last 10 days 10 order cancelled for fack offer of Shopclues

This is cheating with me For your customer service, Sir last 10 days you cancelled my 10 (15 item) order after paying money via card and those money you block 10 day name of refund..And also my Order ID: 133943140 refund do not credited my bank till now order it 30th november.I know that type refund you occare 1000 of customer and customer money you fulfil your Business urgent need of money...this is frode business you done...other site give some copon when they cancelled any order(such Ebay) but you do not give customer any extra ...you tell me it possible atones one time 5 order cancelled? and also i know that my next two order possible to cancelled any time.....Why you give offer ?when you do not fulfil that it effect from your customer...please return my Pre-paid order rupee at least under 2 day........Cheat site your i tell the all my close pupil via web.....Give me and other interest for 10 days block money ..Now tell me what i do?

THANKS
I give the order id bellow---Order ID: 134667827, Order ID: 134666823, Order ID: 134664358, Order ID: 134664354, Order ID: 134663393, Order ID: 133943140, Order ID: 133942328, And Ready to refund--Order ID: 134664356 and Order ID: 134665496,
nirajtiwari

Nov 22, 2017

ORDER ID 130955602

WORST, VERY BAD SERVICE ......MY QUESTION IS THAT IF U CHECK FIVE TIME QUALITY PRODUCT ......THEN HOW THE PRODUCT GETS MISSING..... AND WHAT IS ABOUT TEN DAY SCHEME...PLEASE TEACH ME CUSTOMER SERVICE.....AND COMPANY NOBS .............IF ONE DAY DELAYS ........THEN NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.....THANK U...
Mani negi

Nov 19, 2017

misuse of customer's phone number

I would like to inform you that how cheap and disgusting staff you have in your customer support office. I received one cal from your customer care center regarding one sms which i received for car winning .. but that guy started filrting with me and using such a shamefull language with me ... when i cut the call ..he started calling me with some other numbers and theaten me.. he was calling with 5 diffrent no .. start msging me video cal whtsapp cal msg and abuse via audio msgs ...
Is this kind of customer service or privacy you provide to your customer... He was like do whatever like you want to do ... no one can do nothing with me.. and one more guy was also involved in this he said he is his sir or boss ...
I requeat you to take some action againts this ... may be I am not the only girl who face this. He works for gurgaon branch.
And also please provide some mail id to me so that i can complain or you need any information below is my mail id.

Manisha
Aradhana bhardwaj

Oct 31, 2017

Wrong dress wrng colour and wrong material

My oder no is 130777838 i hav odered for a style amaze stunning designer orange beige color banglori silk lehnga SASUNDAY1222 the colr the design and the materail of the lehnga is totly wrong . They deliverd the dress today 31oct they take too mch tym in their shippmnt there product is wrong the refund process is also fake and fraud this is a fake site . Salo pgl bc custmor ko chutiya samjhte ho kiya bc mc jo dekhte ho site pr wo kiyu nhi bhjte tmhre wajhse sare kam ruk jate h bnda dtess ka hi intjr krta rhe bc kiyu pgl bnte ho custmer ko refund bi apne mai daloge mc taki custmr na jaye kahi bnd krdo ye site warna ye site bnd krwani ati h hume bi shipmnt late tmhre delivery late sare kam late prodct glt bhjte ho mc tmhre drk red colr kaha se orange najr ata h bc tmhri amma phnti hogi aise andhe kam krte h site pr cusmtr care ka no. Bnd sale fake tmhre complaine to ab upr ki authorty mai krnge taki kisi ko glt prodct na de sako tmhre site ye bilkul bnd krwayge prodct ko retun krne mai bi taklif hoti h salo kl k kl oder lekr jao warna tmhri complaine ab upper authority mai jaygi or return my mony fully polic complain hogi custmr ko samjh k kiya rkha sale dekhte kch ho bhjte kch chutiya samjhte ho
s k dass

Oct 30, 2017

pack is missing

i have order two watch combos(129877237) but i get only one pack
Javed Nehal

Oct 26, 2017

ORDER & PAYMENT RECEIVED FOR 3 DELIVER IN THE PACK 1

Dear Sir,,

I have placed an order (Pack of 3) Sandisk Blade 16 GBdrive ( on Thu, 19 Oct 2017 )..

Today we have received a pack of through Aramex Carrier ( Tracking No. 43378812422)
But After opened it we found that only on1 Pen Drive Sandisk 16 GB ..

It is very sad about Your Online Services.. I am very loyal & old customer of Shopclues, This type of service is never expect from shopclues..

Therefore I request you to help me solve my problem..

JAVED NEHAL
eyeydhheb

Oct 19, 2017

फर्जीवाड़ा

आपकी कंपनी अतंत्य ही घटिया और धोखेबाज है।
अपने सैमसंग का फोन दिखाकर mtr का फोन दे दिया।
आप लोग बहुत ही घटिया व धोखेबाज है।
और हा अगर आपने अपना ये घटिया व सस्ते प्रोडक्ट को वापस नहीं ले गए तो मै आपके इस घटिया से कंपनी के बारे में सबको बता दूंगा कि आप लोगो की कंपनी बहुत ही घटिया है और और आपके साइट से प्रोडक्ट न लेने को भी कहूंगा।
KARAN67456

Oct 17, 2017

shopclues marketing

mere pass sms aaya hai jisme likha hai ki
aapne shopclues marketing me TATA INDICA jeet chuke hai
registration charge 1% Rs 6,500
Plz give me some more detail
thanks
Ziyasay

Oct 16, 2017

Not delivered

I have placed the order of wrist watch on 6oct (128387241) and without approached me it's showing that I was not home when I tracked the parcel.
Worst service .now worried about product quality.
Vivekdbest

Worst Product Quality

This is to inform you that i have purchased a product from ShopClues on 24th Sep, 2017 & i have received the same on 26th Sep,2017..

But there is some Quality issue in that products so i have raised a Return request on 27th Sep,2017 but the ShopClues team rejected the request with a silly reason please contact service center.

I was trying to contact shopclues many time but not getting any response then again drop mail to him to clarify the issue like i am not happy with this product & i have some Quality issue so process my return request on priority but also i am not getting any response from shopclues end.

Order ID:127032063
Vivekdbest

Worst Product Quality

Dear All,

Order ID:127032063
bagusingh

non delivery of order

Dear sir/madam

I purchased lancer men green and blue running shoes from shopclues vide order ID 127470033. The product is not delivered but the status of the order shows delivered on02 oct 2016. I want company to deliver the stores imidiately or refund the money.

Please guide

SWAPNESH SONI

Oct 4, 2017

UNSATISFACTORY SERVICE

SIR,
I PUCHASE ONE CONCEPT BLACK POLO T SHIRT FROM SHOPCLUES SITE . ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED AT THAT TIME & AMOUNT 253/- HAS ALSO BEEN DRDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT TILL NOW ORDER IS NOT DELEVERED TO ME . K NDLY PLS EITHER DELEVER MY ORDER OR REFUND MY AMOUNT 253/-
Asha C Shetty

Sep 27, 2017

Refund Problem

Refund
dear mam,
my order id 124789906 2 products return on 09-09-2017 but 1 Product amount Rs. 407/- received, but another Product Amount Rs 407/- not refunded my bank , so please add the amount to my bank. Customer Care was not supported to me. kindly help me.

Asha C shetty
Mob.8762899325
J. Kipgen

Sep 23, 2017

Wrong product delivered

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I order peponi albarto casual shoes through prepaid order no
126284824 in which I recieved wrong shoe/product. I request you to pick up the product from my residence and deliver me the correct/ordered shoe/product or crdit bact my payment at the earliest. Kindly do contact me @ 7073311934.
gagan mahajan

Sep 6, 2017

Mobile Mido M66 +Dual Sim

Dear,

I Purchased a mobile (Mido M66) Order no.124520381 and after receiving checked the product found it Mobile Charge and head phone not working. so please refund the amount and arrange to take the Mobile charge and head phone back from our residence.

My Mobile no.- 9826539388
Baley

Aug 29, 2017

Pari & Prince 9watt LED B22 Cool Daylight Bulb

Dear,
I purchased COD Order 123804408 on ShopClues for Pari & Prince 9watt LED B22 Cool Daylight Bulb. Thank
you very much, but there is very low light, no mentioned in bulb, 2 bulb are fused and 1 bulb are
blinking only. Please replace immediately.

Krishan Kumar
Mob. 9839533919
Navaneeth Seshan

Aug 26, 2017

Wring commitment

One of the worst service i had ever experience in shop clues. taken order on 21st of Aug and expected to deliver on 24th of Aug. But on 25th i received a msg regarding delay in shipment and to day again i got a msg that product has been returned to Origin.

While checking with customer care the reason said for return is due to non availability of the product. my question to them , then why the heck they have taken order in first place.i have paid the amount too.

Really frustrated!!!...

Aug 7, 2017

delivery

dear mam,

my order no122655956 and 122656427 its taking more then 10 days for delivery , i want immediate delivery,
if immediate delivery have extra charges, i am ready to pay, kindly help me.

S.Saranya

Aug 5, 2017

refund

dear mam,

my order id 121622819 product return on 15.07.2017 but rend is i am not received, refund amount in rs.637 and order no 120746956 return on 03.08.2017 refund amount is.2528, so please add my refund to my clues bucks, because i dont have any bank debit cards. kindly help me.

s.saranya
mob.9176487439

Aug 4, 2017

refund

dear mam,

my order id 121622819product retun on 15.07.2017 but rend is i am not received, your customer care executive contact before 2 days she tell Indian bank not accept , i have meastro debit card but transaction process bal rs.5000 only i am no t have balnce , so please add my refund to my clues bucks. kindly help me.

s.saranya
mob.9176487439
tapan1982

Jul 25, 2017

oridinary product

All product is ordinary and price is high, never returned any product, do not buy anything from this website. Money waste time waste
kapil dev singh fartyal

Jul 24, 2017

Trimmer is not work proper

my trimmer is not work proper for nova company my Name Sunny Singh $ my order id 120994719 so please replace for this item immediately
Guruprasaf

Jul 2, 2017

Pdt not receivef

I ordered 3 jar mixy last 15 days back.my order no 118910790 last two days back one courior boy informed about it & collect it in office. Last 3 days I tried several time no response.ok send me the details of his address and coreect cell no.responsse very worst. I hate shopclues
maneesh trivedi

Jun 25, 2017

defective ivoomi me 1 plus

sir i have received defective ivoomi me 1 plus even after replacement. problems are :- heating,key not working properly ,hanging. shopclues customer care representative denied to refund.i want my money back. please do needful. order no. 119010965