Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

shubham100

Jun 23, 2017

YOUR OFFICE

SIR mene order no, 118779414 letest buy 1 get 1 free vintage dori li.. kiya tha usme 1 watch hi nikli h or usme 1 ke saath 1 free likha h isliye mene ki thi usme 1 hi nikli h kya esa hi hota h apke is website pr jo likha ho wo to diya kro ek free wali watch delivery karne ki krapa kre.
shubham100

Jun 23, 2017

ORDERED FREE WATCH BUY 1 GET 1 FREE

PRASHANT

Delay in refund and false message of delivery regarding
I have ordered Ivoomi mobile order no ; 117393946through shopclues got delivered on26-5-2017it was defective over heating mobile and same was returned on 12-6-2017 and waned my cash back given all bank details but till today no refund was made and this shopclues company is returning same mobile with different false order No;of product delivered message to my number ; thy simply cheating customers by false return orders instead cash back money (retun policy is fake) to the customers like me . Dnt order any mobiles through shopclues you may face problem in returns of product and your valuable hard earning money . I m not happy with this company and its product

PRASHANT PETTY OFFICER * KINDLY REFUND IMMEDIATELY

TEL- 23012390
MOB- 8586825350

RUFUND

SHOPCLUES IS FRAUD DON'T BUY ITEMS FROM IT.

Refund or Replacement of Mobile

My order Id- 117393946 of ivoomi mob phone. It is reverse taken on 12 Jun 2017. Today is 22 June 2017, neither no one has ring me or given status. Customer care told me that it will take time. I WANT JUST REFUND OF MONEY OR BY ADDING MONEY I WILL TAKE SAMSUNG J -3 MOBILE.

SHOPCLUES IS WORST WEBSITE, IT IS FRAUD, DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM IT. DEAR BUYERS PLEASE USED FLIPCART, AMAZON.

WORST SHOPCLUES, IT IS FRAUD

REGDS,
PRASHANT
TEL: 23012390
MOB- 8586825350
Binita Gupta

Jun 19, 2017

REFUND

REVERSE PICK UP WAS DONE FOR THE ORDER ID 116687198 AGAINST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BEING AWB SCQ23908250
WHICH CONTAINED 2-WOMEN DENIM DRESS TOGETHER, WORTH RUPEES 938/-ONLY. LONG TWO WEEKS OR MORE, HAVE BEEN PASSED SINCE THEN YET THE REFUND FOR AMOUNT 469/- IS REMAINED UNPAID DESPITE REPEATED COMMUNICATIONS
WITH THE CUS-CARE. ONE MR SANJU HEAD CUS-CARE ENSURED ME REFUND BT NOW WHEN CONTACTED , REMAINED UNAVAILABLE.

IT FEELS SORRY THAT THE SAID BRAND IS UNTRUSTWORTHY, UNRELIABLE, POOR CUS-CARE, AND SELLS THE PRODUCTS
MOST OF WHICH ARE UNDER-RATED, SUBSTANDARD AND SHABBY.

May 27, 2017

Shopcules company

I have ordered 3nos.stainless steel vegetable cutter but in parcel I have only two Nos in parcel I made the full payment of 3nos. vegetable cuter one us missing plz check asap my ordemy order no. is 116136114
puri.balbir raj

May 25, 2017

poor light out put in 12-watt led lamp against order no.116412483

refer-order no-116412483 for frazzer 12-watt LED natural white bulb. light out put is very poor even less than 7-watt led lamps. please refund the amount and arrange to take the lamps back from our residence.

thanks,

balbir puri.
UmePay

Didn't refund my money

V cheap quality of material. I have ordered jump suits(Order no. 116068050) but I returned that product immediately. shop clues never refund my money.v bakwas site. don’t trust, don’t buy. they never response customer’s query. Plz plz don’t waste your time & money.
Lalmuansanga

unsatisfactory service

I ordered dome tent from shopclues and the order no are 115957353 and 115946811. But your courrier partner Delhivery could not deliver the package. Though my locality is within their operating areas. They call me to collect from them but i insisted them to deliver to my home because as i mention before, my locality is within their operating areas. But instead of delivering, they returned the package. I am not totally satisfied with their service. So, i suggest you to stop sending the package through them or take a step to improve their service in Aizawl. Apart from that, this is not the first problem we face with your courrier partner Delhivery.
golden eaglz

Fraud by Shop Clues.

my store i.d. is 674302.

dear all this is my painful duty to inform all of you that beware of their sales boys/managers they are making false commitments with the merchants and selling their products only to protect their jobs as well as to achieve their targets. i am one of their victims. few days ago i had received a call from Ankit Chaudhary one of their sales boy. he sold me a package and promise me that i will take care of your store and also had commitment me that i will improve the rating of your products as well as your store. he had promised me that i will submit your all products on the deal. he also told me that company had given him a target to full fill if he didn't complete then they will fire him. after trust on his commitment i had paid Rs. 4,000/- on dated 26th April. but after payment this guy had stopped to pick my calls even didn't response of my mails. no. of times i have raise the tickets as per shop clues policy but there is no solution. i have his mail from his official i.d. which i had forward to mr. gola his senior but useless. His seniors as well as mates are trying to protect him. they are not giving me any solution to solve this issue. i am very much harassed by their this attitude. these people are not showing their interest to solve this issue. almost everyday i make a call to their customer care but after a long hold there is no solution. their customer care executive reply "sir, we will arrange a cal from ankit chaudhary or our senior will contact you accordingly ". after a long time to raise the tickets (442701) i don't have any reply if their managers reply then they try to divert the matter. they don't want to speak over this guy.

shop clues is a fastest growing company in the online marketing business why seniors don't pay their attentions to solve the problems????

i request to all my merchant brothers please beware of their sales boys like (ankit chaudhary) and please please don't buy any product without written proof. bcoz their legal team has a simply ans " if you have any proof in written then show us otherwise good bye". this is the worst deal of my life.
Akanksha_Gautam

May 23, 2017

Harrasment - DO NOT USE SHOPCLUES

I have ordered a kurta from shopclues.com on 21 March 2017 and on 25 March 2017 the website started showing it as delivered. I contacted the customer care after that and have been contacting to them till today. 2 months have passed and the customer care is not at all helpful. They first did not address my problem and do not receive my calls. Then after so many mails there courier partner contacted me and confirmed to me that the product was not delivered to me. even after so many mails and acknowledgement of fault from their side, they have declined my refund. They are trying to shift their irresponsible behaviour and has been metally harassing me for past 2 months.
zeeba.naaz

May 22, 2017

Shopclues has Mentally harassed me

Bad bad bad bad service. Fraud Company . Kept me waiting on hold for 1 hour. Had ordered 2 products, it hasn't been delivered since 5 days. Liar Company. Expects me to do their Job and asking me to Coordinate with their Courier Service Company which "Last Mile Delivery" another fraud company. Doesn't answer any calls. These have mentally Harassed, i keep calling and following up with them but i get no response from shopclues.

Lies about everything. I have spoken to 10 different executives none of them took my case on priority. No tracking details were given to me. Now they aren't giving my money back.

DO NOT SHOP FROM SHOPCLUES.
zeeba.naaz

May 22, 2017

Shopclues has Mentally harassed me

DO NOT SHOP FROM SHOPCLUES.
Aban Chowdhury

May 16, 2017

exchange the defecated product

This inform to you that ,I received a Nokia Phone (5233) Order no 115020169 as on 15517.But this phone defecated..place exchange the defecated product.

p.no -9851204878
Sach.mehani

May 15, 2017

Product quality and return issue

I purchased a mobile and after receiving the product I get to know that the built quality is very poor, I raised a return request and it was successful logged. I waited for 3 to 4 days but no response came from them and then I called and found that they have rejected this return , I requested them and talk to their supervisor also and then they committed me that they will revert in next 2 days. No response came then again I called and requested them again and then I talked to their manager and he told me that you will receive our response within 2 days but till now it's 4th day but I haven't received their call nor msg nor mail and nothing. So don't buy any product from shop clue as these guys are worthless and their product is not up to the mark. My contact number is 9711515757 if any one of you want to know the case.
Parinita Gautam

May 15, 2017

Expired product delivered

Order No. 115724752, Product-Duaker Alone Essence Aloe White Foundation
The product delieverd is already expired. Expiry date written on it is May 2017.How come such a reputed company doing illegal act of delivering expired product. Don't make fool of customers. I have filed for cancellation of product via Support Ticket #1853771 but no response yet received.
Kajal Dutta 2108

May 8, 2017

Half of the product is delivered by Shopclues.com

Order ID 114592386, a celing fan which was received without its blades on 29th of april'2017. Till that day I have been calling shopclues customer care. Always I have been getting the reply " sir, your problem will be solved in the next 48 hours, we don't have update regarding this". Their 48 hours have not come yet till 8th May'2017. Really disgusting experience with shopclues.
Vikddn

May 8, 2017

Refund

have ordered the smart television on dt 18/04/2017 value of 30k.
The payment was made online.
On app my estimated delivery was 27/04/2017.
But despite of that the order was deliverd on DT 01/04/2017 after my several complaints.
On the same day installation and demo was carried out and he told me the tv isn't smart one just full HD tv.
I decided to return the same and on the same day and requested return the same.
Till date I have made several calls regarding status of my shipment and refund. But nobody is giving me exact detail.
From 18/04/2017 to till date my 30 k has been held up and I have not got any product.
Kindly issue necessary guidelines to resolve the same on immediate basis.
Regards.
Very angry shopclues customer
Vikas Joshi
kinginsted

May 4, 2017

no refund

Order ID: 115255594 and Order ID: 115255593 amt 635rs. not refunded. complant registered 4 days back.
ashishnegi4

Apr 25, 2017

courier tracking number

i have ordered a gym belt any you provided me the bluedart courier tracking number but when i am trying to track my courier number in bluedart site . its showing no record found.

courier tracking number is 14893093806

please look into this matter
Khim Singh

Apr 18, 2017

no service provided for the product bought from shopclues(REACH ALLURE)

my complaint has been closed without any information from my side.
facing problems for the product Reach Allure Mobile i Bought from shopclues from 2nd month of purchase,
since then no proper response.
all false information repeatedly provided by the executives.
such an irrogant one.
worstest service i had ever faced in online services.
all the higher officials too are mingled in cheating.
they know only to promise, but they never fulfill it.
Khim Singh ([email protected])
augustin D

Apr 3, 2017

Delay in refund and false message of delivery regarding

I have ordered Ivoomi mobile order no ; 112107634 through shopclues got delivered on22-3-2017it was defective over heating mobile and same was returned on 24-3-2017 and waned my cash back given all bank details but till today no refund was made and this shopclues company is returning same mobile with different false order No;112937187 dt on 2-4-2017 which i didnt ordered and got false message of product delivered message to my number ; thy simply cheating customers by false return orders instead cash back money (retun policy is fake) to the customers like me . Dnt order any mobiles through shopclues you may face problem in returns of product and your valuable hard earning money . I m not happy with this company and its product

AUGUSTIN . (Karnataka) * KINDLY REFUND IMMEDIATELY
K.S. Muneswara rao

Mar 21, 2017

Refund n r/o my cancelled order Id: 110930863

Sir/Madam,
Your authorities have informed that the refund has been generated through id: 11026972 and the amount will credited
to the account by 15.03.2017. But till date it is not done. Hence, it is requested to arrange the refund immediately please.
Kindly do the needful and oblige.
with regards,
B. Bharathi Devi
Abhijeet_bhu

Mar 11, 2017

False Message of receiving

False message for order received My order No 111209358 for Fitze Men Black and red Sport shoes. False message come from your end for successfully receiving the product. But still the product not received by me.

I have already mail to : [email protected] but no response still get

ABHIJEET KUMAR