Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

harshaslsabj

Dec 23, 2014

product not delivered

My order No. 28876287 delivered through Delhivery courier way bill no. 1522160503 dtd.: 12.12.2014 not received till date.

Kindly provide the status.
plz give my refund amount otherwise i will take stirk action to you apply for consumer court regading thing happening .
BHARTI KUMARI

Dec 23, 2014

cheater,fraud,bakwass site

The Shopclouse is the one of the cheater site,they always said that they will deliver the product in 4-7 days but they takes 15-20 days,after that the all product of shopcloues are very poor quality,they only cheated their customers,and the more important thing is they never pic up the call of their customers.we should complain about the shopcloues in CONSUMER FORUM and should be BAN this site............ Dear Shopcloues you should change your name shopclouse,you should call FAKE,CHEATER,FRAUD.com,these names are suit your service.LASTLY I WANT TO SAY THAT BAKWAS BAKWAS BAKWAS BAKWAS site SHOPCLOUSE FALTU.COM
jignilkp

Dec 22, 2014

Bad quality n given less quantity than said

I have ordered knife set on 8th Dec 2014 and order no. is 28998851. It is delieverd to me today. When I opened the parcel, I found 5 knife instead of 6 and quality is very poor. Kindly solve my problem.
rahulk0045

Dec 22, 2014

Refund

Fake/Cheater company.
Order no #25103047 ordered on 29-Oct-2014.
After one month I got the information that the product Undelivered & Returning to Origin.
Now it's almost 2 months gone & I didn't get the refund.
They are making only fool.
goswamivarun172

Dec 20, 2014

wrong item deliver

I ordered DUKE men jacket in mahroon colour QTY-1 wide order no 29693033 with prepay delivery when the same has been received me on dated 20dec2014 when i opened the same i saw their is nothing product of duke jacket i saw its simple jacket i have received in different color.
I have also doubt in packing
harmeen

Dec 18, 2014

fake company

Fake company useless service. From last 2 months waiting for my refund. They are justaking fool and doing nothing
harmeen

Dec 18, 2014

worst shopclues service

Fake company for just earning they should close there app. From almost 2mnths im waitinh for my refund
Aashi12

Shopclues.com People are fraud

I have ordered Reebok Glasses , They people have delivered Fake product with Fake logo.
no money refund till the date.
They people are cheater and making fool of us.
They will never return you money back,
I must suggest to anyone please.... please... please don't go for it.
Karni Singh Chouhan

Dec 17, 2014

Why my order was cancelled

I have given a order no. 28037609 Protoner Weight Lifting Home Gym 25 Kg + 4 Rods (1 Curl)+ Gloves+ Rope+W Band (QTY:1) to Shopclues on 29th November 2014 at 7.00 pm. The amount was transferred from my net banking account. I have received an information that I have made a request for refund of this order which is absolutely false. No such request was ever made by me.

I requested them to please supply the article as per order otherwise it will shake the faith of the customer that in case of article where the rates are lower than the market rate shopclues usually cancel the order without any request.

Shopclues is a known reliable online company. Kindly take care of its offer. Usually their offers are fraud. they will take the money from you then cancel the order and even dont refund the amount. I expect an specific performance of the contract.
Karni Singh Chouhan
ayush jain AJ

Dec 17, 2014

abhi tak return pese ni mile

my order no. 29565695 cancelled i still did not get my money
Tou

Hopeless Service

I Have Purchased 1 Reebok Watch., And Got The Delivery After 15 days., And When I Received My Order I saw The Glass Was Broken And It Is Useless Now., I Am seriously Pissyed., This People Are Making Fool Of Us., They Will Display Something Else And They Will Send Something Else.., Specially Be Carefull When You Shop In Shopclouse...,
JITENDRA_G2

Product not received

Kindly provide the status.
testengg

shopclues worst online shopping

i krishna jha.order no.27392087 for micromax tv 40 inch.order dt on 22 nov.2014.Delievery dt on shedule (2-3)Dec.2014.But till now date the order is not dilivered,
wrost online shopping portal in india,
dont buy anything from this company.

no delivery end date

frustated by this company
Sahil 123

Refund

I had purchased a hugo boss night bottled men from www.shopclues.com for Rs 1550 on 02 Nov 2014 with order id 25460035. when i received the product the product is leaked with all box wet and cap is so loose and the perfume is not genuine making fool of the customer after spending a huge amount on this product.
After that i made a request to return and the return id for this was given is 620727 and i had seen that no courier partner pick up the product and after waiting so many days i ship the product at shopclues with trackon courier with Awb no. 426769847 on 8/12/2014. But no response was given by the the shopclues network team even after doing so many emails to shopclues team. So pls see into this matter as the shopclues merchants are making fraud of people who trust on this website and even he also promised that is covered under buyer protection. They are requested to please refund the amount into my bank account as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards:- Bakshand Khattar
6215, st no,.4, hargobind nagar, near sanjeevani hospital, samarala chowk, ludhiana
M- 9814740623
Prasannafabex

Dec 15, 2014

No refund as promised

My order no 24746083 was delivered to me in damaged condition. It was reversed picked up after a long follow up. Pick up confirmed after that. However it is more than 45 days but I have not received any refund nor replacement.
Shopclues has all automated replies promising answer in 4 days. All the comm. in in that loop only
I have given up this issue and never ever trust Shopclues.com
ranjan kumar pradhan

Dec 13, 2014

order is not shipped

i ranjan kumar pradhan.order no.28299343 for pair of imported shuttle badminton racquet.order dt on 1st Dec.2014.Delievery dt on shedule (6-9)Dec.2014.But till now date the order is not shipped,
NAME-RANJAN KUMAR PRADHAN
ADRESS-HINDALCO POWER COLONY,QTR NO-D/16,HIRAKUD,SAMBALPUL
PIN-768016,ODISHA.
MOB NO - 8018543908 Plz to do something otherwise cancel my order/ refund money my bank account.thanxs

RANJAN
Lovelesh kumar

Dec 12, 2014

shopclues.com are cheaters

i order flip flop women sleeper of size-6. but the product is deliever of size-4. i call her the center but they did not pickup`s the phone. please call on my phone no. & change it.
sonuandromesh

Dec 11, 2014

Shopclues - Wholesale cheater

I placed an order on ShopCLues.com on 01-Dec-2014 for Rs. 3998. Order number 28367683. At the time of placing the order I informed shopclues in customer notes that I will NOT be available at delivery location after 08-Dec-2014.

Again on 04-Dec, 05-Dec and 08-Dec I called them and informed the same thing. I was informed that order will be delivered on 08-Dec.

I did not receive delivery till 08-Dec-14.
Then on 08-Dec, I told them to cancel the order (Complaint ticket number 1562894) since I will not be available at delivery location after 08-Dec.
I wrote an email also asking the same thing.

Instead of cancelling the order ShopCLues informed me that order will be delivered on o9-December. I responded that I will no longer be present at that address but instead of listening they shipped my item to the invalid address.

Now they are saying that item has been delivered to me, but I dont have the item and they are not refunding the amount.
P C

Dec 10, 2014

Defect in product and refuses for return

I have bought a flip cover for nokia lumia 520. It has a defect so i want to return it.
The company mail has come that they cant return it.

When i call the customer care, no one picks up the phone.
And call goes on and balance keep on deducting but no one answers it.
MSravanKumar

Dec 9, 2014

product

we have palced an order(Order no : 27351857) in shop clues on 21-Nov-2014.we received the product on 1-Dec-2014.but we received empty box and gave a compleint on 2-dec-2014.till now they are not to give any information.i tried to call those guys but they are not picking the call itselp.dont buy any product in this site.
venu.ganjam

Dec 8, 2014

not delivered

I have put the order on 16nov 2014 they told the estimated delivery date is 22nd but till date the prod has not delivered

Order #25959737

delhi ncr, 110027
ankits1234

Dec 8, 2014

Shopclues are the biggest Cheaters

I placed an order 25314007 on Oct 31, 2014 and got it delivered on 4-5 Nov, 2014. But to my surprise, it was a wrong product and i immediately raised a request for replacement. After many follow ups and calls, they did the return pick up after many days. I checked many times for the redelivery of the product but they took a long time.

Finally they delivered the product on 6th Nov, 2014 and its again a wrong product. Its so frustrating to see this kind of service from them. I know they are cheating with me. This is the worst experience i could ever have dealing with online shopping.

I am definitely going to file a case against shopclues and the merchant.
vinds

Dec 7, 2014

Cheated me ...still not deliverd

My order no 27101551 Dated : 17 Nov 2014, 04:38 PM, is still pending & none of them are responding to this. I am really frustrated with this online cheaters.I don't know whom to complain about this.

Dec 6, 2014

Shopclues.Com Is Totally Fraud Side Not Buy Anything From Shopclues

Really Very Bad Service, Almost Everything Customer Support, Shipping Time, Almost Very Bad Experience To Shopping On Shopclues.Com,
Never Recommend Any One To Buy Anything From Shopclous.com, After Placing The Order Its Take Almost One Month To Deliver, Please Don't Buy Anything From Shopclues.com,

I Purchased 5 Items From Shopclues.com And In Every Item I Faced Many Problem,
Raj

Dec 4, 2014

Never buy again.

I have shopped many site like Amazon, flipkart, snapdeal, etc. All this customer care response great when we return the product or refund. But never buy from this liar shopclues because it's easy to order and not easy to return nor refund. The worst customer care ever. My order #27297863, I ordered on 20 Nov 2014 got on 3 Dec 2014. The package was well packed but the product inside is damaged. No doubt, the seller Knowingly sent the product & the quality of product is worst ever or fake.

I called them for return n refund. They ask me to email the with picture but no reply yet. After seeing this page of complaints, now I don't trust them if I send the product will get refund or not.

I wish to slap them selling fake things in shopclues.

I hate you shopclues.