Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

rajasekhar1

Oct 29, 2014

ONLINE PUCHASING COMPLAINTS

DEAR ALL, please visit www.core.nic.in and register yourself on the website and submit your complaints regarding online purchases. please inform the same to all the online purchasers. this is very useful website
raiabhishek121

Oct 29, 2014

Worst shopping experience with Shopclues.com

shopclues and their shipping partners are making me fool first of all you send mostly third quality products like last time i bought a bag of reebok which has been destroyed naturally with in 1 month and now i shop reebok sunglass which has been delayed already 12 days and surprisingly you have updated the status that it has been delivered to me while i am still waiting for the same and the tracking no. which u have provided does not show any update at overnite exp track.i suggest u to improve your services since 100 of others in row to provide better services than u.

not recevied my product

i order a1500 watts isi watwr heater order date 21/10/2014,5:44 am. but i am not recevie tha my product .or no contect shopclues custmer care side plz my product send me fastly my proper address.
YOGA PRAKASH M

Product Not Received

I had order my product on 10th October 2014. till now i have not received it and moreover there is no communication from seller side and also no response the customer care also , payment also made through online but product not yet received.
jha392

Item not delivered

My order no-22573993 item is micromax donggls is not deleaivered till and i have received email on dated 27/10/2014 for refund but still i am waiting the refund ammount.

Regards//
Suman
ArthurParry

Product Non-Delivery

I had ordered a TV worth Rs.31498/- in Shopclues.com on October 14th and until now the product has not been delivered! No communication from ShopClues or the seller on the status. Not sure on what recourse to take. TERRIBLE!!!!!!!
KUMARAN_P_T

product not delivered

My order was on shop clues. com,

order id : Order #24190997 and Order #24394153.

i am unable to contact the customer support. NO BODY PICKS UP THAT NUMBER WHICH IS AT GURGAON?

the sms received says the items are in transit, but how long.

my mail id : [email protected]

kindly deliver the product ASAP.

REGARDS
puneetg

Not received the Product

Dont order any thing on shop clues , it has been a 15 days i have not received my product

My Order number - 23339013
AMBAVA

Product yet not delivered

I have ordered Disco LED lights on 16th Oct 2014, which I have yet not recieved till date. And to my surprise one of the orders is not reflecting in my order list.

Also not getting the customer care # its always busy. I DONT WANT THE PRODUCT NOW.

KINDLY REFUND MY MONEY BACK.

My order # 23481369 (Tracking # 111541799)
# 23474683 (Tracking # 111541785)
vikrant_vkhanna

wrong fake perfume send

I have been robbed of 1629 rs by shopclues.I have ordered chanel bleau de chanel perfume order no.-23605147 and after 10 days what I recieved is a fake cheap bottle of cool water which smell dirt.why don't you people go and ask for charity rather then sending fake products and cheating people of their hard earned money.Please take your product back and if you have some conscience send me the original chanel bleu de chanel perfume or atleast send my money back.If not this will be put in consumer forum
Syed Siddique

Products not yet delivered

I have made 2 orders...
But both not yet shipped..
Very saaaad about it..
Very slow process..
I have ordered it 1 week before..

1st order number 23692405
2nd order number 24335327
sarvesh maurya1982

wrong product delivered

This is my worse experience while shopping online,
I ordered Macoro Men’s Compact Black & brown Sandals with size 8, Order No. for the same was 21229227

I get delivery of same but with size 6, which is no use for me,

after opening packet when I called Customer Care to get it Exchange with Size 8 they gave very embarrassing answer that, there is no such kind of Exchange policy.

that was most unsatisfactory response I got from any Customer Care Executive.

I request you to either help me get exchange that with useful size 8 Sandals or forward this to someone who Care for Customers, and for their feeling as well,
Because I gifted that to my old age Grand Father,

Best Regards.
sarvesh

Cheers,
ShopClues Support Team
Surbhi Arya

Delieverd WRONG product

SHOPCLUES has been an horrible experience!

I ordered a Jacket on 15th October , I didnot receive any email from shopclues, all I received was just a message with Courier name - Bluedart!

Today I received the product! Which is no where near to what I ordered :(

I wand to replace the product but I found it risky that now i send the product I wont get anything thing in return and loose my money as well!
mubeenw

SHOPCLUES OR SCAMCLUES

I ordered Samsung Galaxy Note 1 i9220 N7000 OEM New Battery EB615268VU 2500mAh on 11th October 2014, today it is 25th October 2014, but the battery is nowhere seen.

When i complained to Shopclues on 19th October they raised a ticket number telling me they will get back to me in 2 days, but till today no one bothered to get back to me on this.

They have shipped the product through some useless courier provider called as ECOM, my they show that product was processed on 21st October 2014 only eventhough i brought the product on 11th october 2014, till 10 days the were screwing themselves.

The biggest joke...........product processed on 21st October 2014 and today 25th October 2014, the product is still hatching eggs in AHMEDABAD SEE THE STATUS BELOW(COPY PASTE FROM ECOM SITE)

Date,City Status
23-10-2014 | 10:24:38 , AHMEDABAD Shipments connected from AHMEDABAD Pickup Center to DELHI HUB
23-10-2014 | 08:14:13 , AHMEDABAD Shipments arrives at Pickup center AHMEDABAD
21-10-2014 | 18:31:19 , AHMEDABAD Shipments details uploaded

Finally getting pissed off i have send another mail to SHOPCLUES, with a hope that they dont reply and i get a chance to go to consumer forum.

Also note that, shop clues people have employed SEO analyst and some idiots who do their online reputation management - BY GIVING FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS(DONT BE CARRIED AWAY WITH THAT)

If you still have doubt call me: 9677100367, i will give you proofs of their cheating.

BOTTOMLINE OF STORY: NEVER BUY FROM SHOPCLUES
harish annapareddy

fake game CD

I have brought DON Bradman cricket 14 PC game with a order no 23929341 and its not working u have not burnt it properly.wrost service I have seen in online shoppies...shut plzz help me out
qweqwe

Oct 25, 2014

product quality worst sent defected duplicate

ticket number not replying my return or / and refund request

fake fraud , shopclues their license should be cancelled

online fraud ,
not replying email also
rogerdcosta

Delivery Issue

Its already been 15 days but no sign of delivery and the customer care number provide by shopclues is useless, the number is engaged every time even if you call 1.am . Useless site only selling the Chinese products by using international brands and price is unbelievable. I request all of you dont look at their cheap price stop buying products from shopcluses.

Roger Dcosta
imranahmad786

Product Not Delivered shopclues Fraud

Please Send my product or deliver my product.....given below details
Order #22488181

Order #24155777

Order #24155775
vaithyanathan.s

Worst Service

I bought one headset from shop clues they dispatched on 16-10-14 Awb 110314035 Order no 23516953
still I can't get my shipment(more than 10 days. if they send reg.post they will dispatch within 1-2 days. but you got service charge for 92/- and also taking tooo much time.this is very worst delevery.
vaithyanathan

Oct 23, 2014

Delevered Delay

I have ordered one samasung galexy head set on 16-10-2014 my order no is 23516953 and you have dispatch it ecom express with this awb 110314035 still I Can't get my shipment.what are u doing? You have charged Rs.110/- for Courier delevery. if You dispatch registerd post charge may be 40/- and also they dispatch with in 2 - 3 days.but still(around 10 days) I can't get my shipment Are you cheating? Do the needful immediately otherwise i take action.
mukeshkumarr

Oct 21, 2014

Not dilerved order no- 22191567

I have ordered order no. 22191567 on 07/10/14 and money pay through Net banking . But you are not delivering my order, give me status of my order argent and also deliver as soon as possible.

thanks

mukesh kumar
mo. no. 9016678537
Abhinav Arya

Oct 21, 2014

Order not recieved even after estimated date

Order is not received on estimated date and not even after 5 days also.
Order : 23178203

Not received order no- 22632057

Not received order no- 22632057

my order no.- 22632057 is not received , i ordered this through Net banking . give me status by today.
very argent my order please check my order and argent deliverd.

Sunil Jha
M:- 9910267350
rina naik

not received order no-22644817

my orderno.-22644817 is not received , i ordered this through debit card. give me status by today.
rina naik

order not receive

I have ordered a kurti having order number 22644817.I have made the payment through debit card but still my order is not received .please confirm my order now or refund my money now.I want the answer from you today.