Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

nagumothu22

Oct 20, 2014

22670371 order still i dont recived

i N.N.MURALI KRISHNA. ordered wallet my track num is 22670371. so u give BLUEDRAT ship ment num - 69183081936 still i don t recived product so i contact vijayawada BLUE DART his ph num is -0866-2441421 they said he don know product details where is it still?so please persue the above and provide my item as early as possible.my mail id is [email protected]
mohammad shoaib

Oct 20, 2014

FRAUD COMPANY IN ONLINE

YEH FRAUD COMPANY HAI. DISPLY PAR DIKHAYE HUYE PRODUCT HOTE KUCH HAI AUR BHEJ TE KUCH HAI . ISKE

PASS SABHI PRODUCT THERDCLASS HAI... '' JO RAASTE PAR BIKTE HAI WOH PRODUCT ISSE ACCHE HOTE HAI''

AAP YAHA SE KUCH KHARID NA MAT AAPKO BHI YAHASE DHOKA MILENGA IT'S TRUE
SUDHAKAR REDDY PADALA

Oct 19, 2014

Non Delivery of Orders

THIS IS SUDHAKAR REDDY,I ORDERED 10-01-2014 DATE PHILIPS DSP2800 5.1 , I CAN'T RECEIVE ANY ORDER FROM SHOPLUES.
y.siva

Oct 18, 2014

waste and irresponsible company in online shopping sites

I had order my product on 9th October and till date (17th oct) i have not received it and moreover there is no communication from seller side. I hope this is enough to show that how worst the shopclues can do. Every one just want to suggest stop using this fake site earlier it was good but now the company is screwed up so please avoid the use of this site.

I suggest to those who use to buy products on online shopping should not use this kind of fake companies.
siva.yadla

not dispatched.

my order number is 22500695 .my orderd is not dispatched...i paid wid net banking...
Dheeraj Jeenwal

Not Received both product

Order no.22451477 & 22446493

I had order my both product on 9th October and till date (18th oct) i have not received it and moreover there is no communication from seller side. I hope this is enough to show that how worst the shopclues can do. Every one just want to suggest stop using this fake site earlier it was good but now the company is screwed up so please avoid the use of this site.

Dheeraj
Venkat

Oct 18, 2014

Non-delivery of items after payment

Had placed order on 6th Oct with shopclues (order 22157711) and the site shows that the order was dispatched using Delhivery (order tracking # 15221028452) on 8th Oct. The expected date of delivery was given as 13th Oct. It is now 18th OCt and there is still no sign of the product. On Delhivery's site it shows that it reached them on 10th Oct itself, but reasons best know to them, they have not chosen to dispatch it to the customer. I have already paid for the product and non deliverance amounts to cheating, and apparantly since it has been shipped, I cannot even cancel the order.

I have been trying to call both companies since 14th Oct, but their lines are either continuously busy or not reachable. On the rare instance when I I got an operator from Delhivery on 14th Oct, I was told that I will get the item within 24 hours. It has been 4 days since and no sign of the item. Both Shopclues and Delhivery seem to be fake companies, I really wish I had know about this sooner.
tzkhot

Oct 17, 2014

received wrong item want to return

I have ordered swing car 5822 and i recwived race car 5824
which i want to return back
my order no 219446765
pls take it back and refund my money
Please contact urgent email [email protected]
chaithudp

Oct 17, 2014

Not received my order till now

I have ordered three products but I have received only one which is shipped through blue dart courier and the other two were shipped through dotzot courier those products were not received yet my order no:#21914891 and #21919427, so can I get any contact no of that courier.
rohansaluja

order number 21264991

I had order my product on 28th sep and till date (17th oct) i have not received it and moreover there is no communication from seller side. I hope this is enough to show that how worst the shopclues can do. Guys just want to suggest stop using this fake site earlier it was good but now the company is screwed up so please avoid the use of this site.

Rohan
jmars83

Oct 16, 2014

Not delivered after one week

Shopclues shippment process is very slow. My order was shipped on 10th October 2014. But I did not received my order till now i.e. upto 16th October evening.........
jmars83

Oct 16, 2014

Not delivered after one week

Shopclues shipment process is very slow. My order was shipped on 10th October 2014. But I did not received my order till now i.e. upto 16th October evening.........

Oct 15, 2014

Non Delivery of Orders

M/s shopclues and Delhivery courier makes an awful partners in e-commerce.My successive 3 orders are returned by Delhivery for reasons only known to them.Order #21159519,Order Number: 21045419,Order #21045421.
Shopclues even dont have a customer support team to get feedback if the order is undelivered.They are completly CLUELESS in this e-business.Delhivery is an insignificant little nothing courier service ,who holds partners with snapdeal and shopclues except flipkart.
Lucky them...!!!!.
Orders are getting returned in mid way,and they don't even have a mechanism put in place to track the ratio of delivery/order.
No dobut with these success rate both these unwholy partners will be decimated tpo nothing...all the best.....
rajat saxena

Oct 15, 2014

not shipped

my order number is 22740543 .my orderd is not dispatched...i paid wid net banking...
ranjitguptta

Oct 13, 2014

No Product or Money refund

I had order a fox riding jacket which came in after a long wait., The product was wrong & totally damaged. Then after a painful followup it was picked up from my place and no news after that. I have tried sending them a mail & even calling but I wasted so much on money on listing to the tape only. No one came online & I have a recording of those too.

I feel I am conned & wish to approach the court of law so those who wants to join me can do so by sending me a mail on [email protected] or calling me on 9321 32 32 33 ( I pick up in 3 rings only )

My order no is; 21542976

This site is a fully fake on that has no place in E-commerce in today's time.
So friends please let us fight on these types of scams jointly & show the buyers strength.

Ranjit Guptta

ankitasingh

Oct 12, 2014

No Information About Product Delivery

Money got deducted from the account but no information was sent about product delivery .Its almost 1 week since I ordered the product and issue is still not being resolved .
lforlakshay

Oct 12, 2014

Iferior Qua;ity product was delivered

The displayed on site offered attractive discount on a combo pack of BRUT deo . The heavy discount seemed due to diwali . But the product delivered was of reduced weight and seales were open. When tried to contact Customer there is no response from . My order No is 21766601 at Shopclues.com .The company should immediately be redressing the issue in good faith of the customer
kamalkparas

fraud by shopclues

Products not as per design and colour shown in display.we orders bed sheet but goods recieved totally differnet what showing display

what they are doing,,they are displayinfg attractive design in display and putting a condition that we can choose any good design randomly in very small description

than they are making fool of customer by sendiing poor design and quality and payments ,they are taking from credit card so taht money can not be return

customer care and return policy just for formality.this is totally fraud site ,looting the valuable money of peoples

There is nobody listen to customer voice in customer care
Vijetha1234

Irresponsible

I put my order request 21254325 on 27th Oct 2014. I got the status update only when i did the payment,
From then no update at all. Even now i don't know the proper status!!
To follow up the order, calling the customer care is a pain!!!
I had to stay online for hours to reach the customer care. And then they drop the call in the middle of the conversation.
Now i cancelled my order as i lost my patience.
last thing I can ask then is to pay my money back as soon as possible.
vinodthota

no responsibility

i orderd a product with my debit card ...and got a message "order confirmed succesfully and for further details u can check ur mail" ....but when i check my mail inbox no further info is provided already 4 days gone no reply message from them
Srikanth2847

request has been logged with ticket number 1123482
sathyasheelanbe

Oct 8, 2014

damaged product

damaged product received (order no:21156787) purchased from shopclues.

48 Hrs is eligible for return I am out of station and saw only today that product is damaged.If they delivered the product in right time I will be in home that time and return the damaged product. who is responsible ?
sathyasheelanbe

Oct 8, 2014

wrong propduct delivered

order number :19690039 wrong product delivered. Asked to customer care return policy is 10 days so I am not eligible to return.I was out of station for 15 days and came to know the product delivered wrongly its fully shopclues mistake.Who is responsible for this?
Biki Dutta

Oct 5, 2014

Refund the money

Order No# 21935617

Disco led light..

Ordered this item through net banking and the money was deducted from my sbi bank account. But the order was not completed. Please return my 152 rupees into my bank account. .

And lastly to the shopclues team, this is a very good way to earn money from the public.
Refund my money or shipping my product. Otherwise I will call to the police about the illegal wapsite. .
ankitchauhan700

Oct 2, 2014

when will my order get confirmed???

I have ordered a sandisk cruzer blade 8GB pendrive.order number 21655873.I have made the payment through credit card but still my order is not confirmed.please confirm my order now or refund my money now.I want the answer from you today