Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

Sanjit pandey

Sep 30, 2014

my order return back

My order no.is 18020853 and my order return
without informing me so I want to replace my order again

Sep 25, 2014

NOINFORMATION ABOUT ORDER CANCEL BY SHOPCLUES

DEAR ALL,
i had ordered for karbon sound master mobile phone on 20th sept 2014 vide order no 20716289 after confirming the avilabali ty of the same by shop clues, to my surprise, i got the email reply on 23-9-2014 tht this order is cancelled by shop clues as it is no longer availabal with them. But till date i didnot receive any info about refund of th e order amount. it isw very disappointing that that such a leading online shoppinf establishments are sooo.. much careless about customer concerns and never bother to take care cuistomers.?????? it is very digusting experience. can somebody concerned in shopclues look into customer greviences to resolve the issue pl.

Sep 21, 2014

offer coupans not applicable

i am nag, today evening i purchased 6 items from shopclues sunday market, their is shoing some offer coupans, i selected following items
Ordeno: 20909889 chappals, 20909879 meena puja thali, 20909861 usb speekers, 20909849 door courtain, 20909793 peacock bangle, 20909821 curtelait set. Offer coupans: SC16MI93; SC16DX163; SC16IJ103; SC16ED123; SC16HH93; SC16DI103.
But offer coupans not aplicable the cost is actuval applied.
So kindly send material with offer price. Otherwise cancil ordered material.

Nag. M

Sep 17, 2014

I have ordered a 4K HD TV on Sony

Well, I ordered a 4K HD Sony TV. Which I made purchase with my credit card. But it was canceled, we asked the customer care, They said no refunds and dismissed the call
anil kumar shrivastava

Sep 16, 2014

uncomplete delaivery

i have placed curtain 4 combo pack. orders no 19937377 , my money has deducted , but I have recieved only 1 set of door curtain so i have made same request again,
then on 14 sep 2014 i received confirmation for the orders, i called the customer care . i am telling them to i want to 3 no set of curtain imediately. my shop clues order no. 19937377 .
product title; pack of 3 royal silky plain eyelet door curtain combo pack option 3
blue durt docket no. 69161952171
panigrahi1987

Sep 16, 2014

neither product nor money is refunded

I ordered on August25, and its been 20 days and i didn't get the product. Its very difficult to get in contact with customer service. They don't reply to e-mails. They say it will be delivered in 48hrs. Dont buy anything on shopclues. Order is lessthan 100 but for calling nd the waiting on call for customer service i spended 60bugs till now
deepzmon1

Sep 13, 2014

product complaint and quality poor

products right ear phone is not properly working and product quality is very poor.Order no is 19747543.i need a refund of 500
SIVA SARMA

Sep 12, 2014

WRONG PRODUCT DELIVERED, CONTRARY TO THE SPECIFICATIONS MENTIONED AT THE TIME OF BOKING

I HAVE BOOKED AN ORDER NO.20010303 WITH SHOPCLUES ON 7TH SEPT. THE DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT WAS DELVERED TO ME ON 10TH SEPT. TO MY UTTER DISMAY THE PRODUCT DELIVERED TO ME COSTS ONLY RS.30/- AS PER THE LABEL PASTED ON IT, WHERE AS THE ORDERED COST OF THE PRODUCT IS RS.199/-

MY GRIEVANCE IS GIVEN BELOW
PL go through my grievance with regard to the above order (air pillow)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Re: ShopClues.com: Order 20010303

> gud evening to u all there
> FIRST OF ALL, I AM THANKFUL TO U FOR ACCEPTING MY REQUESTS AND SENDING THE ITEMS
> I HAVE BEEN ALL ALONG HEARING ABOUT FLIPKART, EASY DEALS ETC ETC ETC.
> SHOPCLUES IS NOVICE TO ME. HOWEVER, WITH MUCH CONFIDENCE I HAVE ORDERED FOR FEW ITEMS
> BUT TO MY UTTER SURPRISE I FOUND THAT THE ORDER IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND THE AGENCY HAS CHEATED BY SENDING ME
> AN INFERIOR QUALITY OF THE AIRPILLOW. THE ORIGINAL COST OF MY ORDERED ITEM IS RS.199/-. BUT THE QUALITY OF THE ITEM IS VERY INFERIOR ONE AND THE COST OF THE ITEM IS ONLY RS.30/- (RUPEES THIRTY ONLY)
> THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO BALANCE RS.169/-
> I AM HEREUNDER REPRODUCING THE FULL DETAILS OF THE ITEM ORDERED BY ME, WHICH MAY PLEASE BE LOOKED AFTER IT
> SETTLE THE ISSUE IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF UR ORGANIZATION.
> ====================================================
> Merchant Name: Dealsgood
> D No 23-16-26,Lalitha Nager 6th Street
> Rajahmundry, 533101
> ====================================================
> I RECEIVED THE SAID PILLOW HAVING WRITTTEN ON THE BOX AS '' INTEX ''
> AND IT WAS ORIGINALLY PRINTED IN 12 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.
> THE ENGLISH VERSION IS AS FOLLOWS:
> 68672
> IMPORTER NAME : K P IMPEX
> ADDRESS : NO.76, WALL TAX ROAD,HEERA PANNA COMPLEX CHENNAI-600001
> SUPPLIER NAME : XINGMEI INTL TRADE CO. LTD
> ADDRESS : NO.201 UNIT-3, BUILDING-23, DISTRICT-2, GONGDATANG, YIWU, ZHEJIANG, CHINA
> MANUFACTURED BY INTEX INDUSTRIES (XIAMEN) CO LTD
> M R P. RS. 30/- PER PC (INCL OF ALL TAXES)
> description of goodss : PVC INFLATABLE TOYS/PRODUCTS
>V.V.S.S.SARMA, 9866118077, VISAKHAPATNAM
Deepak8955

Sep 11, 2014

Wrong Product

hi, i'm deepak, i've ordered a deodrant park avenue storm with talc....today got the product, and after open the packing i was astounded to see that the deodrant which i was expecting and which i have ordered was totally different....i've got the wrong product........
mittuop

Sep 11, 2014

to recieve defected pen

i have ordered a scratch remover pan as per order no 19606169 . But when I opened it, it was empty seller made me foolish
just like this situation how will I trust on shopqlue please tell me . I have already buy many product from shopclue

thankyou
Aakash Jain

delievered wrong product

I ordered an ethernet based modem router on 3rd september 2014.
I recieved a product on 6th september 2014 which was different from the picture on yhe site as well as the modem router I recieved was adsl based.
I requested for the return of the product and refund of my money the very same day (6th september) but I haven't recieved any call pr mail from the company.
I request you to please solve the problem as soon as possible or else I will have to go to consumer court regarding the same.
Order number : 19737273
Return number : 438083

Aakash Jain
dmadarsh

My Order Number is Not Trasable

Hi This is Adarsh...I Booked a micromax 32Inches LED TV on 19th August 2014 in Shop Clue (Oder No is 18812807) and it show that it is conformed and Shipped at 21st August...The estimated date of delavary is 26 or 27 of August 2014 in Blue Dart corier...But i will chek the male for farther information...it shos that THE ORDER IS NOT TRACEABLE (Tracking Number of this order is 69158665855)..i called to the Costermer care exsicutive telling that is is by miss order is not tracabel and they told that we intimated shortly about the tacking of the order.....but no use ...i am paid the amount in netbanking....am varried about the order.....the costamer care excicutives of Shopclues is irresponcible .....They cont give the currect tracking number...till the date is am not recieve the order now today date is 10-09-2014.....(I Want to Cancel the Order)...
Anand P Noola

product not working

I had ordered Sony-MH-EX300AP-stereo-headset through net banking (Axis Bank) and made online payment. The product was delivered to me on 09-09-2014. The speaker is not working properly (low voice) and the mic is not at all working!!! I checked with my account ([email protected]) and do not find my order details. Now I do not have an option to Request A Return. I even tried calling customer care at (0124) 441 4888 but no use as before it gets connected to the Customer care representative the call gets disconnected. I am very much dissatisfied by the service of shopclues.

I have got order details only through SMS. The Order number is 19799765 and Tracking number is 69161755526.
I want this problem to be fixed by shopclues ASAP. I want to return this product and get good working product ASAP or want my money back.

ANAND.P.NOOLA
+91-9900330011
naveen goud

Sep 6, 2014

Delivered used product

Hi Shopclues,

My order# 10858797, I have purchased HTC one xl on Feb 2014, I am facing problems with my handset so I contacted HTC service centre, they gave me a shocking news that my handset is not under warranty and it is purchased in Australia.

How that will possible, I have proofs that I purchased it in bangalore, India.

These very bad and pathetic services by shopclues by delivering used products.

I want replacement of handset or kindly refund my amount back.

I want to here resolution as soon as possible.

However your customer service number will not connect too.

Consider this as escalation.

Naveen J
Biru02

Sep 5, 2014

Misusing my phone number without my knowledge

Hi. This is really shocking from the Shopclues/seller that I got 9 messages on September 03, 2014 at around 9 p.m. that stating "Thank you for shopping at ShopClues. Your order 19738405/19738413/19738411/19738407/19738399/19738401/19738403/19738409/19738395 is confirmed and being processed. Do check your email for additional details." and again on September 04, 2014 at around 11:12 p.m. I got another 2 messages from Shopclues of my order of 19785201/19785203 is confirmed and being processed." The next day on September 05, 2014, I got 7 messages from Shopclues that "my orders are shipped with blue_dart with tracking numbers ************ (you should check yourself) and to check my email for additional details." and now the point is that "I HAVE NOT ORDERED ANYTHING FROM SHOPCLUES AND I HAVE CHECKED IN MY ID IN SHOPCLUES AND MY MAIL AND THERE IS NO MAIL REGARDING THAT." So now the point is how they use my mobile number to order products (EVEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PRODUCTS ARE) without my knowledge. When I called the customer care, I heard a mechanical voice which confirmed my order but i waited for so long but could not speak to a representative.

I want immediate stop of this type of fraud in your site. It is a very bad example of security in your site and for future marketing. i have given the order numbers above and i want immediate cancellation of them which I have not even ordered.
socrates

Sep 1, 2014

DELIVERY NOT IN OUR SIDE

My order no.19250227. they have sent the DTDC courier. the POD no is fake they have not sent
nisar1

WHOM SOEVER CONCERN

M NISAR AHMED <[email protected]> TODAY

7:17 PM (1 hour ago)

Mr.mahender

This is what Mr.mahender you were supposed to revert with the confirmation.

As usual there is no revert

If I don't get revert by 8pm today, I will be forced to call u back and take it to extreme

NISAR

mr.mahender has not kept his committment of

1) give a call to me today
2) to confirm exact amount to be compensated

I was forced to give a call, and as usual he kept me waiting finally despite me on line mr.mahender called me from another no to my alternate no so that there is NO official record

1) he started saying no compensation

2) he said some thing will be compensated but not 5000 what i demanded

3) no compensation

4) 20 clue bucks

5) no compensation will be paid only refund

6) 25 bucks as a good will gesture

7) NO COURTESY MR MAHENDER DISCONN ECTED CALL INTENTIONALLY.............

THIS IS ABSOLUTE CHEATING YOU HAVE CHEATED ME WHEN IT WAS A GOOD DEAL YOU WASHED OFF YOUR HANDS SAYING NOT AVAILABILE WHEN ACTUALLY STOCK WAS AVAILABLE WHEN ORDER WAS MADE AND IT SHOWED ORDER IN PROCESS FOR GOOD 3DAYS

THEN HAD TO SPENT 500 BUCKS FOR ALL THE CALLS NET BROWSING TO TALK TO THESE SO CALLED CHEATER TEAM BUT AGAIN NO COMMITMENT (PLEASE SEE ABOVE COMMENTS DURING MY INTERACTION WITH THE TEAM

ALL I WANT

1) MY ORDER TO BE EXECUTED

2) MR. MAHENDER TO CALL ME IN PERSON AND SEEK APOLOGY

I lookforward to hear from you

NISAR AHMED

BELOW TRAILING MAILS (ALL THE INTERACTION SINCE ORDER PLACED)

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

Your request has been logged with ticket number 1045358, please use the same email for further communication. We try our best to get back to you within 2 working days.

Team ShopClues.

ahmed nisar, Aug 25 10:16 PM:
on behalf of customer:
customer want to continue with the order not want to cancel the order.

(Parveen)
_._

Cheers,
ShopClues Support Team.

Shopclues Support, Aug 26 09:18 AM:
Dear Nisar,

Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your order no. 18779997, placed on our website. The product you have ordered is not available with the merchant, hence, we have forwarded the refund request.

The amount would reflect in your account in 7-9 business days for Debit Card.

For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help

We look forward to your shopping with us again!

Best Regards,
Customer Support Team
Minakshi Yadav
ShopClues.com

s::s

ahmed nisar, Aug 25 10:16 PM:
on behalf of customer:
customer want to continue with the order not want to cancel the order.

(Parveen)
_._

Cheers,
ShopClues Support Team.

essage-Id:1DRWT8WF_53fc03919bcc5_71923f82632b34081351d8_sprut

Aug 27 (1 day ago)

this is absolutely cheating

when it is a good deal you cannot wash off your hands by simply saying order cannot be processed

please let me know when can i have my above ordered item

10:21 PM (22 hours ago)

Mr.Mahender Mr Punit

Refer telephonic discussion had with you ( not to forget 2hours of coversation), there is flaw if your system and that there is no absolute [problem from my side

as informed please ensure compesation for the loss( loss of money (talking to your representative for hours together, chasing your team browsing and hell lot of things) and above all unexecution of the order i demand compensation of 5000/-

else ensure my order is executed confirm me @ 9866670832/8686626754

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (#1045358) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email or click the link below:

Shopclues Support, Aug 28 08:53 AM:
Dear Ahmed,

Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your order #18779997 placed on our website. The product you have ordered is not available to the merchant, hence we have initiated refund.

The amount would reflect in your account in 7-9 business days for Debit Card.

For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help

We look forward to your shopping with us again!

Best Regards,

2:21 PM (6 hours ago)

await confirmation please reach me after 5pm @ 9866670832/8686626754

7:17 PM (1 hour ago)

Mr.mahender

This is what Mr.mahender you were supposed to revert with the confirmation.

As usual there is no revert

ramananks

power supply not working

i bought new sat and id to usb converter on 27.08.2014 immediately i open my parcel and connect the power supply it is not working
i checked with my it department he says power supply is not working
quality of product is very very bad
what can i do next

for your information
in that b package box
there is no detail, MRP and bar code nothing is there first i selected one getting another one

i am waiting for your answer don't sell any faked items.

please answer my query's
ramananks

Not working

I have received sata and id to usb converter i saw the product is different and recevied product is different, i open this product and checked the power supply is not working
1. company name is not mention
2.bar code is not their
3. MRP rate is not their
4. product detail is not their.
if i pay with vat bill this are the details shown in the product (what i mention above)
can you please replace my order good one i pay extra no problem
ashish5555

Aug 25, 2014

Refund(Not Received)

Hi..I have ordered a Bodyfit 12 Kg Home Gym+Make Multi Adjustable Dumbbells +2 Dumbbell Rods+Gloves in shopclues. My order id-18846493.. I have paid the amount through net banking. The order has been cancelled in an 21-Aug-2014.they said they would initiate the process in 2-4 days and the amount would be refunded in 5days. Its been 5days already.Still i have not received the payment refund details.
nelsonsmily

Aug 24, 2014

hp voice tab 7

pls don't buy any product from shop clues, they will never return/refund.
gannu

Aug 23, 2014

worst customer support

i have placed some orders, my money has deducted but i have not received confirmation, so i have made same request again,
then on next day i received confirmation for both the orders, and i called the customer care to cancel the second order.
they ensure me to cancel the order but now both the products are delivering to me. i again called the customer case but they are saying that you did not make any request.
how ever i am telling them to return the duplicate products but they are saying that they wont take it back. only if the product is faulty or wrong they will take return.
also they are saying that if some one does not like the product quality we do not accept.

i have purchased lots of item from different sites, but this site is worst.
they are providing poor quality products with the condition that you cannot return.
drj405

Pathetic experience with Shopclues, Order # 16894677

I placed an Order # 16894677 on 17th July 2014, called up CC many times, have always been told that will hear back with 24 hours, I am very disappointed with Sc service, Have never felt such an experience with any shopping site, Its pathetic. I would like to have compensation against pain I experienced, CC called me up and said they would refund the amount which might take another 15 days, I seek full refund immediately and same amount as a compensation otherwise I will seek legal action as SC has given me a lot of mental torture. Dheeraj Madan 9560045374
deepak Kumar Mishra

Neither Product Was Dispatched Nor Money Was Refunded

Ref. order -17769595 Rajasthani Bhaiya Bhabhi Zardosi Rakhi with 20 Ladoo

Code: 4161482
Neither Product Was Dispatched Nor Money Was Refunded
I Had ordered for an Rakhi i never got even after waiting for 20 days.
contacted customer care through mail and their was no response and then i had call them no one lifting phones after long time waiting.
sorry and apologize mail have no meaning. if your company have no capability to serve with commitment ,stop taking orders
shop clue representation have no feeling and understanding of rakhi festivals .
the customer care is really worst. they don't know the meaning for 2 days. (maybe is 20 days in their language)
shopclues and their customer care lives in a stone age, you guys are the worst and slowest is what i can say.
abs112

no responsibility from shopclues

hi,

Regarding my order-18062585, i have some queries and i tried to contact the shopclues customer care; but no reply from your side.

I am too much unsatisfied with the seller ( who did not sent my order after 13 days of order ) and shopclues (who is not at all responding).