Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

Sobhan Mohanty

Aug 20, 2014

Cheaper quality product delivered

Order no-18228097

I have purchased an earphones from Sony and sent a mail to shopclues and confirmed
the associate is it original or not because I have an doubt because I was getting those
earphones cheaper as compared to other website. they said its original but what I got, that
was a cheap plastic duplicate product so I have called the custome care and told the problem
but still not getting any positive reply.I want to replace it with another item from sony.
This Item quality is very bad.

Sobhan Mohanty
Manish1111

Aug 20, 2014

Shopclues order # 17516789

Shopclues order # 17516789

I made this order on 28 July 2014 in combo and recd on 31 July, and found 1 piece was missing and 2nd was small. I made request request.

and still I don't have any reply even though several calls and reminder mails.
Deepak Gupta

Product not working

I have ordered (18375345) Power Bank Mini Portable USB Charger 2800 mAh (QTY:1) product and received on 17th aug. But when i checked and tried to charge my phone, I found that power bank charger was not working. Even I tried to connect with costumer care but nobody picked up the call. Please replace the product with another working product on priority.

I hope you will under stand the pain from customer point of view and take necessary action on priority.

Order No : 18375345
Product ; Power Bank Mini Portable USB Charger 2800 mAh
Code : 4152728
Payment : Through net banking (advance)
Email id : [email protected]

Deepak
mskumar1984

Refund(Not Received)

Hi..I have ordered a 1TBharddisk in shopclues. My order id - 18350587. My complaint number-1013469. I have paid the amount through credit card. The order has been cancelled in an hour. When i spoke to their customer care guys, they said they would initiate the process in 2-4 days and the amount would be refunded in 15days directly to my account. But still i am not getting a proper response from them. Everytime when i call them they say the same dialogue. Its been 6days already. Still i have not received the payment refund details. If they still delay the refund then i have to demand them to refund with the interest for the delayed period. I guess they are delaying the refunds for many people so that they can get some interest amount out of it. Hope they will respond ASAP. Im regular customer of shopclues and because of this experience i dont think i would prefer shopclues in future.
Loyed Preeth

shop clues bad service

I ordered Samsung charger, it reached too late.
But it was not working when i received that. And applied for return.. They told me to attach image. after a day they told me to attach the video .

All thing I did , but no one there to replace the product.

worst service and worst product , please dont go for shop clues . not trusted one
Ramana Yerrapragada

I have ordered 3 number but i have received only one

Actually I was ordered 03 number of material as mentioned i have been received only 01 no, But on the invoice it mentioned as 03 Number of items,pls clarify and sent the correct order that you mentioned. Order no:18296185.Order no:17701875 we havent received this order yet plz check it and send it immidietly.
rameshbabum

Aug 18, 2014

Total number of Material not received Order no: 18522305

Actually I was ordered 03 number of material as mentioned above order no, On:18/8/2014 i have been received only 01 no, But on the invoice it mentioned as 03 Number of items,pls clarify.
abhijeet bhushan

Aug 17, 2014

defective product

I am yet to receive a reply from you on this. Request you to please advise whom to contact for
this defective piece? You cannot shirk away from your responsibility after selling the goods and then
simply forget. The least you could do in this was to ask the seller and the manufacturer to
replace.At least you could have provided me with their coordinates. The six month warranty is
about to expire now and they may not accept the request to replace the product afterwards.I
wrote to you first on 1st April, 2014 only. The trail of the previous mail are also attached
Abhijeet

On Tue, 01 Apr 2014 18:05:51 +0530 "ShopClues.com" <[email protected]> wrote

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

>ShopClues Support, Apr 01 06:05 PM: Dear Abhijeet, Thank you for shopping with
ShopClues.com We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Once again we would
like to inform you that the Shopclues has 10 days return policy which is already over and we
would not be able to go beyond policy of the company. Hence, we are unable to fulfil your
return request. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any
further concern or queries, please feel free to contact our customer support team, and we'll
be happy to assist you further.
>Best Regards,
>Sanjay
>ShopClues Support
>S::S
>Abhijeet Bhushan, Apr 01 02:51 PM: hi,
>plz advise as to whom to contact for this. plz give me the coordinates.
>Thanks and regards,
>Abhijeet On Tue, 01 Apr 2014 14:39:31 +0530 wrote
>ShopClues Support, Apr 01 02:39 PM: Dear Abhijeet, Greetings from Shopclues.com Based on
your concern we would like to inform you that the product delivered to you on 22/02/2014 and
you have registered complaint on 01/04/2014. As per Shopclues Terms & Condition return request
is acceptable with in 10 days of delivery. Hence we would not be able to fulfill your request.
We appreciate your patience. If you have any further concern feel free to contact us, we will
be happy to help you. Thanks & Regards,
>Divya Dhiman
>Team Shopclues S::S
>Abhijeet Bhushan, Apr 01 12:28 PM: I have been using the product since its delivery.The
product is faulty and it does not work
>many times, though it works also sometimes. I want to get the product replaced or returned at
>the earliest. please do the needful.
Cheers,
ShopClues Support Team.
s.manjula

Aug 16, 2014

piece is damage

I received genius nicer dicer plus today.
my order number is #17802027
the box and the cap is damaged.will you accept my return?
will you bare the courier charge?
megha_G

Aug 16, 2014

Order delayed

This is regarding Order #17707833 ordered on 05th of Aug and has not yet been delivered.
Its been 11 days and the ETA for this order was between Wed 6 Aug and Fri 8 Aug.

Moreover, the tracking number provided against this order is also invalid. When inquired from the courier services, they confirmed that no such tracking number exists in the system
The tracking number for this package is 105118152 and it has been sent via Ecom Express

And the customer care service support for the shop clues is just a recorded message they keep on playing for hours and never transfer the call to any support representative.
Its a nightmare to place any orders in future from this eCommerce website.

Megha
sarvnik

Fake Brands are displayed as 100% orifginal

I got a Gucci bag from Shopclues from retailer "importexport". The website claims that the bag is original and comes with maker's warranty etc. I do not know "importexport" retailer but them being on Shopclues added to their credibilitywhich gave me the confidence of the originality of the product.

However when i received my Gucci bag, it looks worse than the third copy of the original. The trimmings of the bag, the leather of the handles, the zipper etc are compromised quality and definitely not original.

When i complained to the shopclues department about the authenticity of the bag the support sent a mail looking at the picture uploaded by me that the bag was exactly what I'd paid for. This bag was meant as a present to a fashion magazine editor and she is the one who said that the bag was fake much to my embarrassment.

What surprises me is there utter lack of responsibility to resolve the claim raised by me (your customer) or check the authenticity of my claim. The least expected of a genuine ecommerce website is to resolve such issues as the quality check on the product bought can only be done once it has been delivered at my doorstep. I'd paid for a designer bag at a discounted price and not for a fake worth INR 4500.

If there is any authenticity and credibility to your website, I expect to be heard. I demand for the fake Gucci bag to be taken back and I'm compensated the full amount.

Order Number: 17296767
Return Number: 380671
Product: Gucci women's handbag
Ashok reddy s

Order delayed

Dear sir I have ordered a combo pack of mouse and keyboard for 699, order I'd is 17210085 on 22nd July till today I didn't get any delivery or any return payment. So please follow the need full and call me on this number 8123462962

Regarding 12625775

Dear Deep Prakash,

We regret the experience you had. We are getting this re-checked & refunded for you on immediate basis. Do check your registered mail for the refund notification from us.

Regarding ZTE CDMA and GSM

Dear S.P. Rao,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the order details with us so that we can get this checked & revert. For other assistance, reach us at www.shopclues.com/help.

Dear Chandra Prabhakar,

Regarding 16355875

Deal Rahul,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have received your complaint & request you to share the pictures of the product at www.shopclues.com/support required for investigation purpose. You will have the updates via mail/call.

srahul13

Worst Service of Shopecules.com

Hello Team One of the Pathetic Shopping website earlier i have order number 16355875 which was ordered on 7th July and wrong product was given that too after 20 Days. Here i have given ordered on 4th August and schedule delivery date is 12th August and current status is Ready for Dispatch. Why Shopcules is charging extra for shipping when product is not being delivered on time.
srahul13

Worst Service

chandanprabhakar

Neither Product Was Dispatched Nor Money Was Refunded

I Had ordered for an hair trimmer which i never got even after waiting for 20 days.
contacted customer care through mail, their was no response and then i had call them. they said the money will be refunded, for which i waited more than 30 days and still not money.
the customer care is really worst. they don't know the meaning for 2 days. (maybe is 20 days in their language)
shopclues and their customer care lives in a stone age, you guys are the worst and slowest is what i can say.
AND FRAUD COMPANY TOO. NO PRODUCT DELIVERED NO MONEY REFUNDED.
Lafarge

Aug 9, 2014

speaker is out of sevice

I have purchased a mobile ZTE CDMA And GSM(reliance) on dated 05/08/2014 but with in a month our mobile speaker is not working . I have given it in service center in jamshedpur but till now our mobile is not repaired. if we should not solve our problem we should apply consumer court against it

THanking you

Order no.12625775 dt 03 Apr 2014
REQUEST NO.903021.

ShopClues Support, Jul 19 05:20 PM:

Greetings from ShopClues.com.

With reference to your order, your refund request has been forwarded to our concerned team.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The amount would reflect in your account in 7-9 business days for Debit Card/15 business days or in next billing statement for Credit card/ 4-5 business days for Net-banking from the day of refund initiation.

For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help

We look forward to your shopping with us again!
Best Regards,
Customer Support Team
Krishna Tamang
ShopClues.com
TILL TO-DATE I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN 100/- TO TALK TO YR CUSTOMER SUPPORT which is not toll free, AS SUCH YOU MUST REFUND ME 248/- + 150/- (which comes around 400/-)

BUT IT SEEMS YOU HAVE NO INTENTION TO MAKE THE REFUND TO ME.

AS SUCH I WISH TO DONATE THE UN-REFUNDED AMOUNT OF 248/- TO YOU FOR THE FUNERAL OF YOUR BELOVED KITH AND KINS.

PL confirm acceptance.

ONCE YOU CONFIRM THE ACCEPTANCE, I I WOULD NOT ASK FOR ANY REFUND AND TREAT THIS MATTER AS CLOSED.

THANKS

DP GUPTA

Regarding 17329227

Dear Mangesh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern & getting this sorted. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us soon.

Regarding 16014993

Dear Adhir,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. As per our records, the refund against your order has been already processed from our end. Please wait for approx. 2 weeks to settle the funds in your bank account.

Regarding 17511246

Dear Rijo,

We deeply regret the experience you had. We are processing the refund of your order right away. Please expect the credit within 2 weeks in your bank account.

Regarding 17184985

Dear Pradeep,

We have registered your concern &amp; getting this re-checked. You will be timely updated on the registered contact details. Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.