Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

p10_sri

Aug 6, 2014

Unethical Shopclues

I purchased a Quechua Hiking Bottle from shopclues having order number - 17184985 and when the product reached me it was of low quality and had a issue with quality so I promptly placed an request for replacement. The return id is 378031.

Even after explaining the case the I received a defective or damaged product they say that product is like that only and they would NOT entertain my request. With this type of behaviour I am sure that all this "10 days hassle free return" policy is just a fake propaganda !! They are offering discounts to the product beacause it is of cheap quality and no one at a store will buy a defective / damaged product hence they are putting it off by selling it on-line. And then they would not allow replace / return, this way they can sell off their dustbin ready to be thrown product. Do not waste your money on buying anything from this seller now that you know why they are able to offer discounts !!!
Rijoneethu

Aug 4, 2014

More than 10 days delay

In Order no: 17511246 action is saying like Order on Hold - Procurement Delay.
But i booked this item on 22 july 20014.But no delivery .Return my money back.

Aug 1, 2014

Mobile ZTE

M/s. Shopclues.Com,
CDMA WORLD,
Freeganj Crossing, Agra,
Agra, UP-282004,

Sub : Fraud against purchase of Reliance CDMA ZTE S183 MP3 Player

I have paid Rs.1149/- thro net banking for purchase of above mobile, vide Order No.16014993, Mob No.9547066388, but sorry to inform you that you have send me only one charger, manual book, service centre list, warranty card, Invoice only and there was no any mobile handset, headphone, and the packed is received in sealed condition.

In this connection, I wish to inform you that after payment in full, you have sent me the charger only. It is not a good practice, and it is fully fraud with me.

As such, I now request your good selves to kindly arrange to send me the complete set as early as possible.

I am enclosing herewith the scanned copy and photo copy of all for your kind reference please.

A/7, abanindra Bithi,
City Centre,Beside Syndicate Bank ATM,
Durgapur-713216,
Mob.9547066388
ankur jain ji jindal

Jul 31, 2014

order not delevered

I have ordered to Shopclues having order no 17111147, 17063885, 17063863, 17063883, 17063875, 17063869, 17063859 . I did not get the product yet .this is just a fucking experience i ever had. if i will not get my product or my money refunded with in two days i will surely take a action against this
mangesh2971

Jul 30, 2014

sim card reader manufacture defect

I have ordered SIM CARD READER /WRITER from shopclues. They have sent old and unpack sim card reader All the customers are having the similar experience with shopclues.com my order no ;- 17329227. please get my request and refund our money.

mangesh janbade
hbabu

Jul 24, 2014

ShopClues.com

I have bought a 'Bose MIE2i ear phone' by paying 1200/- rupees. Once i receive i immediately realize that it is the duplicate product and i have asked shopclues.com to refund my amount. They are saying that it is the product sent by their vendor and they can not take back the product.

Shopclues.com is a cheater online website and no customer is happy with them.
mrghosh

Jul 21, 2014

MICROMAX Q75 BATTERY

I purchased one ERD MICROMAX Q75 MOBILE PHONE BATTERY thru online dated:21/3/2014 Book No:00103 Bill No:RET/000111, Order No:12185997 .

This Battery after full charging again recharge after one hour otherwise battery shown low cell I was purchased only 4 months before .

So pls replace this battery asap & attached invoice copy.

Regds

Mrinal Ghosh
Shaurabh14

Jul 21, 2014

Defective product. No reply for my refund.

Order #14708572.
I got cheated by shopclues.com, they sent a defective product and not returning money for 2 months and not even replying to my emails.
I purchased iPhone 5s, used for 2 months, updated one day to tha latest iOS version, it became locked.
They asked me to send the product back, i sent it and in response they sent the product without unlocking it however they assured that its unlocked and can be used without any concern.
I again contacted shopclues and they asked me to send the product back again but this time i demanded for the money back into my account. Till now 2 months have passed the money is not refunded. I have become helpless. I have spent more than 500 rupees by calling shopclues 100 times in these 2 months. Help! Please! I want my money back that's all.
aslok

Jul 17, 2014

DEFECTIVE WATCHES

I HAVE RECEIVED A WATCH OF POLO PAIR + QUAMER WHICH BOTH WATCH ARE DEFECTIVE ON 12TH JULY 2014 AND SD .1008 .WHICH HAVING A TRACKING NO.59284788021 AND ORDER .#16455311 / CARRIER BLUE DART .SO I REQUEST U TO DELIVER ME A FRESH AND NEW BOTH WATCH BEFORE 19TH BECAUSE MY SON BIRTHDAY IS THERE ...

Jul 16, 2014

31 in 1 Multipurpose screw driver set Manufacturing defect

I am in receipt of above product order no.16579931of 31 in 1 Multipurpose Screwdriver Set
Code: 862910 dated 13-07-2014. Above product is defective as there is no magnetic power in screws and
screw holder to hold screws of catch screw. Without magnetic power the product is useless for me. So you
are requested to please exchange the above product at the earliest.

neetu sharma

Jul 15, 2014

Delivery delayed

i have ordered Philips trimmer from Shopclues having order no 16007853 . I did not get the product yet .this is just a fucking experience i ever had. if i will not get my product or my money refunded with in two days i will surely take a action against this
kcpotnuru

Worst customer support

Order no: 15695225

I booked a fitness cycle from shopclues.. the item received is damaged.. it is broken in many places.. almost all the parts of the cycle are used ones.. it has colour stains, sticker stains which shows it is already used.. the paint on almost all parts is faded in many areas...Iam sure.. its a used product...

Now...

I have asked for refund..almost 11 days back..till now they are not updating on that status..no maill.no calll on whether i would get refund for broken/damaged product...I called 6 times..day after day...they give the same response..."we will update in 24 hours"..but no update on status..no progress in the issue..

Its a worst service... it would be a frustrated experience if one books through shopclues..

Jul 14, 2014

Material not recd. as on date

MATERIAL NOT RECD.A cheap and very fraud company not deliever any material to customer .
please do not buy anything from Shopclues and not used courier Dotzot courier,

Order Details

Order Date: 01 Jul 2014, 03:38 PM
Payment method: Billdesk Netbanking

My order no 16007853 and 16006993

Delivery delayed

i have ordered two Philips trimmer on 30th June 2014 and today its 14 July 2014 , I have not received my product yet .even i called many times on their customer support but no positive response, this is such a bad experience with shop clues worst service ever

Jul 12, 2014

MATERIAL DELAY 11 DAYS

bhakta

Jul 12, 2014

Order Number: 16044659

A cheap and fraud company deliver only footpath product to customer .
please do not buy anything from them,
i order a Rain Breaker Complete Rain Suit With Carry Bag but i received a cheap product which cost only rs 150.00 on local market.
and now they did not response its more than 48 hours.
theadonis

Jul 11, 2014

No Reponse after pickup

I have placed order 15683043 for which i requested the replacement. The same has been approved and product is picked up from my end. AFTER THAT NO ONE IS RESPONDING ON MAILS AS WELL AS CALLS. CAN ANYONE FROM SHOPCLUES RESOLVE THIS ISSUE
jain.nishuj88

Shopclues

Shopclues a really fraud and cheater employees in this company would never respond to your issue and neither resolve them.
I have raised refund for my order no 10413183 from more than 6 months but since then I have been contacting them and emailing them everytime I just get a response we would refund your money soon and sometime got the mail that we have already refunded the money but never got the refund amount. I don't know what to do because they neither give fair response neither by call nor by email.
A totally cheater and fraud never buy anything because they sell fake and local products.

Nishu Jain
Order No :- 10413183
ShopClues

Regarding 16010219

Dear Jasvinder,

We are very sorry for the experience you had. We have noted your concern and getting in touch with the courier partner to get this sorted on priority. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

ShopClues Support!

MATERIAL NOT RECD.

I purchased one item kesh king oil Rs. 245/- through sbi net banking dated 01/07/2014, there after one message recd. my number Your shopclues order 16010219 is shipped by Dotzot with tracking number ############ and delivery date is 09/07/2014 but as on today my material is not recd. today morning i complaint through online customer care called and he told your item stop for delivery and your payment is not recd. but i asking you after payment confirmation is my order book. This person told plz give you your sbi debit card full detail after i send you your item other wise i am not sending your item and not refund your money. I told you if you are not clarified i go to consumer court. your shipment detail is:

Real Shoppee Order Detail
Order Date: 01 Jul 2014, 03:38 PM
Payment method: Billdesk Netbanking

Bill to:
JASVINDER SINGH

EMPIRE PLAZA L&T GUEST HOUSE ASHOK NAGAR ROAD URVA STORE AYENGARY BAKERY MANGALORE

MANGALORE, Karnataka 575006

Kesh king Hair Oil - 300ml
Code: 521437

Merch Ref: HKK-003
1 Rs.272 Rs.27 Rs.245
Subtotal : Rs.245Shipping Cost : Rs.0 Total : Rs.245 On Order Completion, You Will Earn Clues Bucks: 5

Material is not recd.

Dear
ShopClues

Regarding 16014993

Dear Adhir,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We are getting this looked at & sorted for you on priority. The timely updates will be shared on your registered contact details.

ShopClues Support!

Fraud against purchaseReliance CDMA ZTE S183

I have paid Rs.1149/- thro net banking for booked a Reliance CDMA ZTE S183 MP3 player vide Order No.16014993, Mob.No.9547066388, but you have sent me only charger and manual, but there was no any mobile. so request your goodselves to
kindly do the needful for send the same at
the earliest, Adhir Chandra Dutta

Reliance CDMA ZTE S183

I have paid Rs 1149/- for purchase of Reliance ZTE S183 mobile vide Order No.16014993, and Blue dart courier No.69133485131 , but you have send me charger 1 number and user manual only , there was no any mobile phone, head phone. This is fraud. So. I request you to kindly do needful to send me the complete set .My Mobile No.9547066388

Adhir Chandra Dutta,