Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

Regarding 16067309

Dear Vikram,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to register your complaint at www.shopclues.com/support with pictures of the received product. You will have the updates accordingly.

Regarding 16307029

Dear Deep,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your order is in transit and the tracking details must have been shared on your registered email ID. Please wait for some time to get the tracking details updated at the courier's site. You will receive your product soon at your doorstep.

Deep Mandal

Jul 8, 2014

not received the product comfirmed msg

i had placed an order no. 16307029 for laptop dell bag which had been credited from my debit card. just three days yet not sended any tracking no. nor confirmation mail. It was very urgent for me.. but i yet didnt got any noticed from this shopclues store.This very hearting breaking as wel as disappointing after doing shopping from the shopclues.. please send it as soon as possible.
Vikram586

Jul 7, 2014

Order number - 16067309 - Duplicate product delevered

I placed a order for Beats headset , They delivered me worst quality headsets which is local made and kept that in Beats box ..
Only one ear phone is working and that too with full noise distraction .

I still dont understand how can they make a local headset which looks same as BEATS and a beats log on it . .. .. .
But the quality of plastic and wires are very bad .

I their any way that i can get my money back .....

Jul 5, 2014

Regarding 13268523

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The refund has been already processed from our end. Please wait for 2 weeks to settle the credit in your bank account.

Jul 5, 2014

Regarding 15848461

Dear Anil,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the correct order details with us so that we can get this checked & revert. For other assistance, reach us at www.shopclues.com/help.

dainel

Jul 3, 2014

Not working properly and not refund my money

I was purchase xperia z on 25 april with order no.13268523. They given me a damaged product. Now, the time of refund they sending mails & mails telling me given time 2-3 days. Then after that, I call shopclues they want more time 7-9 days or telling your money is refund any time between 7-9 days. Now, I call on next day they saying me same things plz wait 7-9 days & we apologize. . Shopclues company will thinking the customers are really fool.. They have more brain ... Shopclues company will fake company
dainel

fraud

I was purchase xperia z on 25 april with order no.13268523. They given me a damaged product. Now, the time of refund they sending mails & mails telling me we apologize given time 2-3 days. Then after that, I call shopclues they want more time 7-9 days or telling your money is refund any time between 7-9 days. Now, I call on next day they saying me same things plz wait 7-9 days & we apologize. . Shopclues company will thinking the customer are really fool.. I'm Right Shopclues because you are more intelligent, customers have no brain
anilg1

Defective product recived 15848461

I received defective crazy car. I have used new battery to start car but its not working.
Please take necessary action at your end at the earliest.

Please update me on [email protected]

Regarding 15355899

Dear Gopi,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern & getting this checked with the courier partner on priority. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

Regarding 14988981

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However, we would like to inform you that the product which has been ordered by you is the same which has been delivered to you. Moreover the delivered product is of standard quality. Therefore, we will not be able to fulfill your request. We would like to update you that as per Shopclues return policy we would not be able to fulfill your request. For details please visit : http://www.shopclues.com/return-policy.html.

Kindly share the correct order detail for fidato trolley bag, so that we can get this checked & revert.

Hitu12775

Jul 2, 2014

NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT AFTER 14 Days 15355899

I Order For A Portable Fan On Shopclues.com,I Place This Order On 19 June And The Estimated Delivery Date Is 27 June,But Till 2 July I Have Not Receive The Product.
I Contact From Costumer Care many Time But No Action Has Been Taken.
srivasan7

Jul 1, 2014

Worst Quality

Order no : 14988981 & 1287779

I ordered leggings and fidato trolley bag. But when i receive it is too transparent and bag got damaged within a week. While purchasing it has mentioned 6months warranty for bag. So i requested to return both.I send return request but no response for a long time.Never try to buy from shopclues.com, they will only cheat you, wrong information, impolite customer service.Worst site i have ever seen.

Jun 30, 2014

Regarding 15497367

Dear Ruchita,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. However, we express our inability to accept your return request as we have sent you the same product ordered by you. It was clearly mentioned on the product that it is the free size product and fits to all. Please refer to http://www.shopclues.com/return-policy.html for return policies. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Jun 30, 2014

Regarding 13026441

Dear Kiran,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. As per the return policy, the time period is 10 days for return/replace against the product after its delivery and that is over now. Hence,we are unable to assist you with this further.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any further concern or queries, please feel free to contact us.

Jun 29, 2014

Duplicate Products

Shopclues are selling duplicate products and advert as Original. I picked up a samsung charger against order - 13026441 which stopped working within 2 months or less and when i contacted them they informed that Return Warranty is only applicable for 10 days.
So its very clear that they are selling duplicate products with duplicate labels, Please do not purchase anything from Shopclues. Please pay more and purchase original items.
rubi86

Jun 27, 2014

no respond for return request

I have ordered leggiengs. But when i recive it is too short. So i returested to return it.i send return request but no response for a long time.my ordered no is 15497367

Jun 27, 2014

Regarding 13363545 & 13712649

Dear Karthick,

We are very sorry for the experience you had. We have noted the concern against both the orders and getting this sorted on priority. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

KLS

Shipments weight wrongly charged

MID - 50363

Order ID - 13363545 , 13712649

For the above mentioned 2 orders, the shipment weight has wrongly been charged as 2635gm. instead of 1000gm.
Even after repeated mails from our side, there has'nt been any rectifications/refunds made by Shopclues.

Highly unprofessional attitude.

We registered on several other websites.

Shopclues HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE.

Regarding 15356355

Dear Vivek,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per records, please share the pictures of the received product at www.shopclues.com/support required for investigation purposes. You will receive the updates on your registered contact details.

Regarding 14783293

We are very sorry for the experience you had. We are already working on your concern. Hope you heard from us regarding the plausible resolution.

Regarding 14747325

Dear Lavanya,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting this sorted on priority. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

balaji2002

No formal process

I placed couple of orders at Shopclues.com
1. Gas stove - wrong delivery, they sent me a completely wrong product, after fighting with the company for one month I got he refund
2. I ordered a recharge light - 14747325 on 1 June, never received the product, after waiting for 14 days I raised a complaint, the company never even bothered to check the status before, after my complaint they asked me to wait for 48 hours and I got an email saying that the product is delivered, where in I never received the product, I had written an email, raised on issue on their website, after that I got an email saying the they got information from the courier website that the product is delivered, where in when I check with the reference number given it says "In Transit", so i called the customer support and here start the funny part, the guy on the told me that I have to wait for 7 days for the proof of delivery and when I asked with what proof you updated my product section as delivered, he told with the word of mouth from the courier people and he even can see on the internet on the courier website it still says "In Transit", so with out any proof of delivery, no confirmation on courier website and no confirmation from my side they update the product just by the word of mouth, sounds bull shit isn't it
3. I ordered one flip cover for my Samsung Galaxy Note, - 14560153 they sent me a duplicate product and when I said the product is not fitting my phone they wrote back to me saying we delivered the ordered product no refund possible, when I called I was told sorry for wrong email and they sent email also saying send us a video while using the product, I got pissed off and wrote you can send me a video if that is possible, they wrote back to me saying the refund is accepted and they do not even want the product- How is this possible?

Shopclues.com is cheating people, please beware do not buy any product from them as they are selling it for cheap, there is good possibility you will end up wasting time, your telephone bill, patience and your valuable time

Be carefull
Riki Dey

Jun 25, 2014

Broken Order - No Response

I placed an order through ShopClues for which the Order ID is 14783293. I received the order on 14th June in broken unusable condition. I raised a complaint with a replacement request on the same day. I was informed by ShopClues that they would get back to me in 4-5 days. Its been 11 days since then. Every time I call them I am told to wait for another 24-48 hours maximum. But their 48 hours are never ending. What pathetic customer service!

You THIEVES, give me my money back!
Vivek007delhi

Jun 23, 2014

Variation in Product

Order no is #15356355, Sent by Ecom Express and the tracking no is 104060938. The product I ordered was Usb Vaccum Cleaner + Usb Flexible 3 Led Light + Lcd Cleaning Kit Code: 974106 Merch Ref: Laptop3, but there is a variation in a item which are delivered to me, the mentioned item was Usb Flexible 3 Led Light, but i received is Usb Flexible 1 Led Light, so kindly change the item or return it back and refund my money.

Order #15356355

Usb Vaccum Cleaner + Usb Flexible 3 Led Light + Lcd Cleaning Kit
Code: 974106
Merch Ref: Laptop3
1 Rs.239 Rs.239
Subtotal : Rs.239 (-)Order Discount : Rs.24 Price after Discount : Rs.215 Shipping Cost : Rs.29 Total : Rs.244
On Order Completion, You Will Earn Clues Bucks: 5
121/144 D.D.A Flats South Enclave, Dakshin Puri
Near Ambedkar Nagar Police station
New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Merchant Name: ShopaholicIndia52
G7, Parasnath Apt, Simpoli Cross Lane, Opp Soni wadi, Borivali(west).
mumbai, 400092