Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

mounica v

Jun 21, 2014

regarding order 15283251

i have ordered plug diamond butterfly style dust plug of black n white color. Inspite i got the pink color which was very dirty in color and also the finishing. i have called the customer care and they was saying in our website we have shown 2 colors n so we have sent. This is not an appropriate answer from my view. If there is noo black color u should inform us before . This is a very poor experience given for me by SHOP CLUES. if i give rating for SHOP CLUES its very very poor in service and out of 5 i would give 1 but not more then that.

Jun 21, 2014

Regarding 13400481

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting this re-checked and sorted for you on urgent basis. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap

Najeemkmk

Jun 20, 2014

availability in my post no

Iam najeem aboobaker from kollam, I had buy many products previouly but when I try to by 75'/.discount product shopclues displaying not available in this pin code why you cheating all customers. .
dragonali71

Jun 20, 2014

order no. 13400481 didnt recieve my refund

i placed the order on 29 march didnt get the product so ask for refund but till now they are saying that give us 2-3 days time for solving your issue

Jun 18, 2014

Regarding 13852903

Dear Abdul,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern & getting this sorted on priority. Please be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

Abdul khadhar.R.S

online shopping with Shopclues

I have ordered Tablet PC with Order #13852903. I got a product, which is completely different than the description and not worth of money which I paid for. I have made a complaint against this to shopclues support. Its almost one month. just they are spending time by saying that, they are contacting merchant to replace with the right product. After sometime they blocked my E-mail Id by not giving any option to complaint against your product any more.They will not give their phone numbers to contact. The E-mail ID to complaint against your product will also not help you. This is an Final appeal to ShopClues, Don't try to cheat customers . Be honest and do honest business.

AbdulKhadhar

Regarding 14053119

Dear Indu,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are already working on your concern and getting this sorted on priority. The timely updates will be shared on your registered contact details.

Regarding 14719469

Dear Ramanjaneya,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are coordinating with the courier partner and getting this re-checked. Please be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

rawm

Product not received 14719469

I ordered Protoner Weight Lifting Package 20 Kgs + 3" Curl Rod (QTY:1) 7th June 2014. I got mail product delivered. But, I am not received up to now. This is my first time shopping in Shop clues. Respond asap.

Ram
indu_cri

Jun 17, 2014

I ORDERED PRODUCTS FROM SHOPCLUES ON 22 MAY 2014 AND PAID FULL AMOUNT IN ADVANCE TODAY IS 17 JUNE 2014 BUT I STILL NOT GET MY PRODUCT COMPLETELY NOR GET MY REFUND MONEY...SO I REQUEST TO ALL DONT PAY IN ADVANCE ON ONLINE SHOPPING... THESE PEOPLE DO CARELESSNESS WITH YOUR PRODUCT WHEN WE PAID ADVANCE.. AND NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK TOO
nagrajp

not delvier

hi i order earphone but still i m not get that only, msg coming your order is deliver still didnt get product its west site their is no proper service.

Regarding 14151113

Dear Ashok,

We are sorry for the experience you had. We are getting this re-checked and will share the timely updates on your registered contact details. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us asap.

Regarding 14873165

Dear Kushal,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have received your complaint and getting this re-checked. The timely updates will be shared on your registered contact details.

Regarding 14546765

Dear Mahanand Bisen,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Due to unavailability of the product, we have processed the complete refund against your order. Please expect the credit within 2 weeks in your bank account.

mayabisen

Jun 15, 2014

Fraud from shopclues

Fraud from shopclues (my Order Number: 14546765)

useless online site. These people are into the business of fraud products & fooling customers.Had ordered for Ladies Kurti.

...[Read full complaint]

mahanand bisen
creation.amitvarshney

Jun 14, 2014

Fake earphone

They have delivered a fake apple earpods. Worst build quality with cheap looks. Both the ends are unsymmetrical in shape and size. Please to shop from Shopclues.com
Kushal Belupalli B

Jun 14, 2014

Regarding order 14873165

I bought one product from shopclues.com and after receiving found that is wrong size.place return request immediately.but no response and finally they told they can't return or replace.i request all never ever buy any product from shopclues. Com.the customer ser vice is the worst.order number is 14873165.
ASHOK PAI

Jun 8, 2014

correct size pants not delivered order no 14151113

The order for normal fit pants were not delivered and instead slim fit pants were sent by the Co. and now they say that it was advertised by them as slim fit pants. Even the billing was done for normal fit pants and they are not ready to accept their mistake and replace the pants.
ghoraishreya

Jun 8, 2014

Undelivered Product, Order No. 14329903

I ordered a coffee mug set(Pack of 6) on this website on 28th May and made the payment through Online VISA Debit Card. After completion of payment they gave me the delivery time of the product on 6TH June. The product is couriered by the courier company Aramex. The courier company didn't deliver the product. Today is 7th June the product is not delivered to me. They always tell me that the product will be delivered on the next day but no further response from them for delivering the product to me and also from the courier company.
I tell them that if they cant deliver the product to atleast cancel the order so that i can buy from somewhere else, they say it cant be done.
i dunno how many tickets they logged from my side.
I have been left hanging by this company .I have paid Rs. 99/- that goes invain if the product will not delivered to me.
What's this? Why you do these type of thing to customers?
Shaswat Dwibedy

May 23, 2014

Return requested for ShopClues order 13584003

Return requested for ShopClues order 13584003:

I have ordered a pair of XL T-shirts from this useless site. This is my first mistake.
When i receive the shirt it was very small, not even the medium size.

So i raised a return request, and they asked me to send the pictures.

The very next day i have send all the pictures which clearly shows that its not XL size.

They said me to wait for 2-4 days then they are saying they can't refund me the money as the merchant is not getting agreed for the refund. What the shit is this.

After this i have mailed them many times and almost call 5-6 times to the customer desk, all calls are for almost 10-15 mins. 1st of all who is going to pay me for my telephone bills..?? Next is that all the staff of shopclues are also ASS***** like this ShopClues management peoples.

All the time they will say wait for 2-4 days, again after getting no response i'll call them. This happend for 3-4 times.

Finally getting harassed, today i'm posting here, hope to get my money refunded ASAP.

And this a request to all, dont purchase from this site.

Re: Pathetic Customer Service Experience

My concern is more in regards to the names listed below.... I am sure shopclue has done nothing to improve the experience.
It does lack the relationship management skills.... I have made almost 20-25 calls each lasting for atleast 30 mins (calculate the amount of call expense+courier charges to send the package back+amount of time banging head on the wall).

And if at all i get the product it would be all due to my personal follow up efforts with the merchant directly (again it was 20-30 calls to merchant as well)

Funniest Part - I am asked to send a video of the product after the product is already sent back for replacement.

My personal observation and feedback:
I urge the readers to be careful while shopping with Shopclues!
If possible directly get in touch with the merchant rather dealing or buying from Shopclues!

Even now when somebody has commented on this status is only coz of the public reviews which is helpless!
Hope someday it reaches the correct escalation point and strict action is taken in this regards!

*************************************

Bad Customer Service Experiece
I had ordered a watch from Shopclues with Order ID - 12829921...

The watch that i received had defects and when contacted shopclues i was sent a email with Merchants number and asked to get in touch directly with merchant for resolution (why do i need to check with merchant when i purchased the product from Shopclues?... where does the buyer proctection stands)

With no responses from Customer care i had to get in touch with Merchant and was asked to send the product back to the merchant (now why does shopclue comes in picture that the product shouldnt have been sent without their consent??)

Now it has been more than 1.5 months and have got nothing in hand.

My problem is with shopclues more rather blaming the merchant now (called almost 20 times to the customer care and have spoken to Sanchet, Meenakshi, Vaibhav, Gaurav, Sameer and lot many.... but each time got the same response as we will get back in 48 hours) I never got any and still waiting for the call back.

Shopclue isnt even ready to give me a written confirmation on email as well for any ETA on resolution or they cannot even promise in writing about call backs.

I wish i could rate shopclues negative and could ask each one to not buy any product from this site for the safety of their hard earned money.

THE MOST PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE!

Disaapointedly,

Regarding 12829085

Dear Amit,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that as we have earlier discussed with you earlier we deliver the same product which you have ordered and we have clearly mention on website in description that Brand is OEM. so we are not able to fulfill you request.

Regarding 7530469

Dear Vikas,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting the concern checked on priority and will share the updates via mail/call. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us.

Regarding 12829921

Dear Krishna,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are already working on your concern and getting it sorted on urgent basis. Hope you heard from us regarding the same. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us at the earliest.

Bad Customer Service Experiece

I had ordered a watch from Shopclues with Order ID - 12829921...

Now it has been more than 1.5 months and have got nothing in hand.

THE MOST PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE!

Disaapointedly,