Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

mskanwar

Mar 8, 2017

LESS QUANTIRY OF ORDER RECEIVED:ORDER NO 111432101

1.MY ORDER NUMBER IS 111432101

2.I HAVE ORDERED FOR:-

Bull Rider Bike Body Cover with Mirror Pocket for Honda CBR250R (Colour Silver) + Free Helmet Safety Lock Worth Rs 150/

3. I RECEIVED ONLY Bull Rider Bike Body Cover with Mirror Pocket for Honda CBR250R (Colour Silver)

4..I DID NOT RECEIVE Free Helmet Safety Lock Worth Rs 150/

5.PLEASE SEND ME Free Helmet Safety Lock Worth Rs 150/

6.OTHERWISE PLEASE TAKE BACK INCORRECT Bull Rider Bike Body Cover with Mirror Pocket for Honda CBR250R (Colour Silver),

7. MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
rohit nimje

Mar 7, 2017

cash refund

Cash back not received I want my cash the order I.d is 109471788 please I wnat may money back
suman_sayan

Mar 2, 2017

NOT COLLECT YOUR RETURN ITEM AS WELL NOT CREDITED MY BUYING AMOUNT

SIR I ORDER ONE MI XIOAMI NOTE 4G 8 WHITE ORDER NO 110198798 AND MY RETURN REQUEST NO 110198798
RETURN ID 3761332 26.02.2017.

SIR TILL NOT YOU DO NOT PROCESS IT NOT COLLECT YOUR DELIVERED PRODUCT OR REFUND MY AMOUNT
MY RETURN REASON

date 03.03.2017
time : 09:25 AM
PLACE - KOLKATA WEST BENGAL

WITH OUT Placing ORDER getting products

Can anyone suggest me the correct customer service email id so I would like to escalate one issue with Shopclue.

Issue is : With out placing an order I received products two times with cash on delivery. 1st time the product was something related to lady items which I don't know the exact name usually traditional women never ware those items. And other item is something... The delivery guy asked me to pay 600/rs when said I did not order those items( checked all the know sources if any body ordered with my address).then delivery guy said no issue sir we will return those items.

Again today( on 27th Feb 2017) I received one more call from Shopclue delivery guy and said that I received some X products for that I need to pay 1200/rs then I said I never ordered such items from Shopclue. Then he said he would be returning the items.

My concern is with out my knowledge who is ordering the ashole items...

Kindly help me the correct email id of the Shopclues to escalate it.

Srinu
Dharmveer Sidhu

Feb 27, 2017

Return order of combo pack of rosra watches

Sir I received my order no 110121006 combo pack of watches but both watches are not working.i send pictures of watches to ur corrier on his whatsapp no 07048484870.but he doesn't give me any reply. I want to return my order please help me.thanks
Dharmveer Sidhu

Return order no 110121006 combo pack of rosra watches due to defaulted

Sir I received my order no 110121006 of rosra combo pack of watches but both are not working. I ask all about to ur corrier person &send him pics to her whatsapp no07048484870 but doesn't reply.now I want to return my order please help me. Thanks
MOUMITA HUI

SHOPCLUES SHOPING

I HAVE PURCHESED LG WASHING MACHINE ..THATS SHOULD BE FREE INSTALATION ...BUT THAT WAS NOT...
vmn4uonly

NEVER EVER BUY FROM SHOPCLUES

NEVER EVER BUY FROM SHOPCLUES

Well I think I did repeat my mistake by buying on Shopclues , and this is lesson that some people never improve.

I did receive one runner less in delivery , I asked for getting that that delivered , customer executive asked me to return the whole order. I did place return order and still no has turned back.

Shoping on shopclues is like giving yourself punishment with your own money . No one cares here for customer , if you dont have any problems in life and want some then welcome to Shopclues , they will make your life hell for some time with your own money.

Last time two years back they tortured me like hell for the refund of my 50000/- rupees for around 2-3 months against the undelivered /cancelled orders , I thought they would have improved by now but this is great example that you should never forget your lessons learnt in past.

If you have got easy money and cant even spend on gambling then go for Shopclues and I bet you will feel lost enough every time you buy here.
Chitra Muralikrishnan

Hand towels

I ordered a set of 10 hand towels. What I received was not what was displayed when i ordered..moreover the customer executive hardly picks up the call for us to register a complaint...why at all u have a customer executive is beyond me...now i want to return this product and get back my money ...how do i go about it??....will never order anything from shopclues anymore nor suggest to anyone...disgusting...
chitra murali.
order number 110369475
Suraj Dewani

Refund not received yet

I recently ordered a mobile stand from shopclues and it's not as shown in image and quality was very low
So I placed a refund policy and they haven't replied nor any action has been taken since 3rd February 2017
I had submitted all my bank account details including my pickup address IFSC code and everything they asked me
There showed up a message that expected date of returns will be shown in bank by 7th to 10th Feb and pick up date was by 4th to 5th February
Nor I got the pick up text sms neither any phone call
Because of such things people don't trust online shopping and they judge Amazon and Flipkart too.
Feeling very disappointed and didn't expected such things from shopclues
I need help, that they pick up there product and refund me the money.
swardhunap

Feb 22, 2017

Wrong Product Delivered

Hi, I have ordered Suryaflame Copper 4 Burner stove(Automatic) on January 23, 2017, it got delivered on 1st Feb, 2017 but wrong product was delivered, the delivered product was Manual one, immediately i have placed a return request on the same day, since then they are playing with me, till feb 13th i had keep on sent images to their email ids and even uploaded them through their website but whenever i had called them they keep on asked me to send the images again and again till feb 13th but on this day i got to know that the ticket which was created to resolve my issue was the invalid request, then one of the executive created a new ticket and when i had sent the images, they received them and said me that my concern will be resolved in 2 working days but till now it was not resolved, i am keep on calling them from past 22 days but they are saying me the same thing again and again, the main point is i didn't even received invoice for the product too, this is the way they are cheating the customers, when i have shared this with one of my friend he said that even he faced same kind of issue with Shopclues, they are trying to cheat the customers by delivering fake products, please dont get cheat by buying the products in shopclues.
yash1996

Feb 15, 2017

no response

late delivery and no proper response from the shopclues helpline.This is the worst application of online shopping........ no of use only giving the offers but no providing them
nageshkarande

Feb 14, 2017

refund product

I Have Ordered one product in Shopcules But The Product quality not good and color change So I Applied the Return policy But Courier is Not Camed Still Now So I Request you To Bought my Product and Refund
Twi

Feb 4, 2017

Return and refund

I want my order to be returned nd get back refund kindly look at my request the product is not of the quality I assured u to be
sanshopclues

Feb 2, 2017

operating system got corrupt

# Order No.- 90453829. I already registered a complaint of this product way back but there was no reply from shopclues. The product was delivered to me in a broken state. The ad on shopclues which mentioned a 3G slot for sim card was not found on the product. It was a painful experience to buy these type of product online. Even on repeated complains there was no reply from shopclues. Now the tablet OS has got corrupt. I searched for the local service centre at Ranchi. I found two of them. The first one said he left the service centre of penta tab. Second one said that the product will be sent to Delhi and it will take almost 3 months to get resolved. I told him it's only a software problem, then he said it will be resolved here but I will have to pay Rs. 350 for it. I can't understand even under warranty I have to pay to get it restored. Please help if can in any way.
Thanks sanjit
p1sankpal

Feb 2, 2017

reg return of product

very bad service and very bad product receive today i want to return it now
Manjjj

Jan 31, 2017

the product is not bought the return reauested

I Have Ordered one product in Shopcules But The Product Is Damaged So I Applied the Return policy But Courier is Not Camed Still Now So I Request you To Bought my Product and Refund
Manjjj

Jan 31, 2017

shopcules

Sahil Arya

Jan 29, 2017

My product on Shopclues

Hello Sir/Madam,
Good Morning!!!
This is to tell you that today I have received 'GCI Imported Battery Operated JCB, Merchant Ref: XD6805SE' but one wheel of this product is defected when I was open this box. So I urgently call to seller on this number 9958653337 but he is not picked my phone. So I want to replace this product as soon as possible.
@ Hello Senior of Shopclues,
Kindly look in to matter.
Thanks and Regards,
Sahil Arya
Ba Blu

Jan 18, 2017

Return order

I order Bean bag Cover .order number 106974491.i was pay cash on Delivery .so i want to return and need refund...
Poulpunitha

Jan 18, 2017

Refund Amount

My order no. 106140375, ordered on 21 Dec 2016, 12:38 PM for the product iLiv Big Home Furnishing Combo total amount paid through online banking is Rs.629/- the shopclues says to not unable to fulfill your order 106140375 due to non-serviceability of the mentioned shipping address. Therefore, your order has been canceled.
Refund Mode Payment Gateway
Refund through Bank 629.00
Total Refund 629.00
ShopClues Refund ID 10689699
Expected Date of Refund 24/12/16
Expected Date of Refund to show in your Account 05/01/17
But, Still i did not get my refund amount, please refund the amount or product as soon as earliest
sridevi chollangi

Jan 14, 2017

ordered product is one and delivered one is another

iam sridevi chollangi
i ordered causual chavvi hand bag but i got one of stupid red coloured bag .
which is too different for my ordered one ...
i hate that bag ... .if i want to suprise gift for anyone ..
what is my situration ...for that after waiting a long time for ordered one
...........
i did put replacement of product also but it is also not replaced ..
ok my money refunded...
but i don't give that stupid bag by using any courier for put my extra cost ..
if anyone comes to their stupid bag ... i will return if it is not .. i don't take any action for it ..
i will through that bag into dustpin ..
now i have ordered another hand bag in those site ...
if the selected product is not come to my home by giving time ..
i never ever forever buy any product into those site............

this is final step or final choice to shopclues ..........
anujpandey1nov

Jan 11, 2017

Worst Contumer service and product delivery

Please do not buy any thing form Shopclues.com. They are real cheaters. Their costumer care don't support ever and just gives you next date to solve your issue.
I purchased a Coat, but received different size, Now they are refusing to solve the issue. Neither they are replacing it nor refund. The worst experience I ever had on online purchasing.
rajendra vishnoi

Jan 7, 2017

some part is gone

i am rajendra at 5 jan i have buyed a selfie stick it arrive at 7jan but some part of selfie stick is note available now selfie stick have to diffrent part its nut is not in box please exchange my selfie stick or cash back.
Sandhya Surwade

Jan 3, 2017

Regarding customer service

HIi.
Am Sandhya surwade from MUMBAI
Few days back am ordering the simple mobile from SHOPCLUES,After receiving the product i was checked the product how's it and all.The mobile phone is not working.And i call the customer care the number is - 8287682993 His name is RAKESH KUMAR.
i called that people and i was told them my product is not good,so return my money,he was asking me my card number and all and he says with in minutes they will return mt money,but it's not happen and my balance also gone.
IT'S VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.