Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

vikass7

May 19, 2014

Denying providing service for sell phone under seller warranty

I bought one sell phone Samsung Galaxy S2 plus of cost (Rs. 18999/-)from "SARF Trading"(Dealers and Importers of Mobile Phones and Electronic Goods,Old no 20,New No 43 EVK Sampath Road,Rundals Avenue first floor,Vepery,Chennai-600007) on 12/10/2013 via “shopclues.com”.

The product(Order No 7530469) is in seller warranty for one year and it is dead now.
When I send back the sell phone to them and ask to repair they are denying giving different excuses.

It's been 12 days when I courier that product and contacted both ShopClues and SARF trading there not only resolving the issue but stop giving reply as well.

Kindly do the necessary action against them so that my issue get fixed and also they stop cheating other customers.

Vikas
amchaturvedi

May 18, 2014

Defective Headphones

I had ordered Bose headsets via order number 12829085. They worked for few days and then stopped working. On Contacting customer service they said they there is no warranty on these and i will have to go out and get it reparied myself and pay it. I believe shopclues should not be selling such items that don't last.

With such kind of response, I feel cheated.

May 16, 2014

Regarding 13379337

Dear Amita,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We are checking the concern and getting this resolved on urgent basis. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us ASAP.

May 16, 2014

Regarding 12304287

Dear Bharat,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, the received product has been already picked-up from your place and once the same reaches our warehouse we will proceed with the next course of action. The timely updates regarding the replacement/refund procedure will be shared on your registered contact details.

bharatgupta01

May 15, 2014

Damaged product not being replaced

Order #12304287
This is a follow up to my earlier complaint dated May 7, 2014
As per various conversations and email correspondence with shopclues customer care representatives once again I was told that i have to drop off the package at bluedart service counter and that a reverse pickup will not be available from the shipping address. A email was sent to me in this regard and i was verbally explained that everything had been scheduled and all i have to do is drop off the courier at the location emailed to me.

On 14th May i went to the bluedart counter however they refused to take the package on grounds that they had no information regarding the same. I then called up shopclues customer care who told me that they did not have any such request logged into the system and that i have to pay for the courier charges. On questioning why i was sent the email and regarding the verbal conversations i had i was accused of wrong doing and they did not accept any mistake on their end. I had to return back with the 8.5Kg package and lost valuable time and money in the process. The supervisor i spoke to who represented himself as Vaibhav Kunte was also extremely rude and not helpful and did not accept any fault of himself or his team and blamed me that i did not accept to drop off the package. However it was my misfortune that i dared to argue with shopclues customer support and having no proof of a verbal conversation i had i was blamed a liar. Furthermore i also got a lot of wrong information from shop clues customer support which i am not writing for the sake of brevity otherwise this complaint would be endless.

Later i got a call from the shopclues logistics team and he appeared to be helpful and made necessary arrangements. He also explained that this was a separate department and they had not got any intimation from the customer support team and hence they could not take any action.

On 15th May i had to go to blue dart counter once again to drop off the package and this time they accepted the same. The same was communicated by me via email to the customer support and person in charge of logistics. After this i received a email from shopclues support stating that the shipment has been picked up by bluedart from my place which is a misstatement of fact as i had to go and drop off the package at bluedart counter. After a lot of struggle i have bent my knees and done the required as dictated by shopclues.

Now i await replacement/ refund towards my unfortunate order.

Bharat Gupta
Amita_Abraham

May 14, 2014

Fake Chanel perfume from ShopClues.com

The Chanel Antaeus perfume I received from ShopClues.com smells really bad and when I compared it with the original I had, I understood that what I received was a fake perfume. I received the product on 5 May 2014 and I initiated the return request at ShopClues.com on 6 May 2014.
After a week of following up with ShopClues.com, explaining the problem and asking them to take the product back, ShopClues.com has washed their hands off this saying they provide 100% genuine products. But unfortunately I have had to suffer with a fake product.
It is really disturbing and disconcerting that ShopClues.com does not take responsibility for this. In case this fake perfume creates skin or respiratory problems, who will take the blame? I had written to the merchant also explaining my problem and they have not even bothered to respond.

Details of my ShopClues.com order listed below:

Order Number: 13379337
Order date: 28 Apr 2014, 04:10 PM
Ordered Product: Chanel Antaeus Pour Homme Men Perfume 100ml (QTY:1)
Amount Paid: Rs.3,470
Ticket Created On - 06 May 2014 10:50:15
Post Delivery Issues

Regarding 12304287

Dear Bharat,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are already working on your concern and will share the timely updates on your registered contact details. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us ASAP.

Regarding 13465073

Dear Chandra,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to register your complaint with us at www.shopclues.com/support with pictures of the received product, required for investigation purpose. You will have the updates accordingly. For other assistance, reach us at 0124-441 4888.

Dear Ranimani,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the order details so that we can get this checked & revert. For other assistance, reach us at http://www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

ranimani

May 11, 2014

see

all are ceo , manager of shopclues.com

[email protected],

also mention that customer care team is rude to them ,
u can also visit Delhi police site & email all officer
they about cheating with u under ipc420 a case can be filed.
also note u need to send fresh email don't forward this
email that will not make a sense at all.

also when i had a complaint i email to [email protected]
i got a positive reply from them.

so without delay do as above one by one and see u will be helped as u have given money but product was not good so u have a chance to complaint anywhere, if they feel u are correct they will reply you in 2 months times. As they get lakhs of complaint to refund take time. .
also try
filed a case at www.core.nic.in site its mange by ministry of consumer affairs team of government of india. so u dont have to pay any charges to file a case. just file the case & see how that company help u.

** remember email a new fresh email only
then only chairman will reply dont reply
or forward as he get that spam,

May 10, 2014

We have requested for blue color for product Baby Bedding Tent with Mosquito Net however received pink colour that to bedding material is also not good.
We would like to return this product and want the same product or return my money back.
bharatgupta01

May 7, 2014

Damaged product not being replaced

Order #12304287
I had received a completely damaged and broken printer however the box was completely undamaged. Therefore it let me to conclude that intentionally damaged product had been shipped. Almost 40 days have passed and i am being harassed by the shopclues employees. I have been continuously interacting with them patiently but my product is not being picked up for replacement or refund. I feel cheated and have lost faith in the company.

On 29th March, 2014 at 11:00P.M i had informed shopclues about the damaged product received.
On 30th Match, 2014 at 12:50AM i sent pictures of the damaged product as per shopclues requirement.
On 2nd April 2014 at 01:01 PM i sent additional images to shopclues.
On 23rd April 2014 my replacement was approved and reverse pickup was initiated.
A person from Delhivery courier had come after this to pickup the package but refused to do so on seeing it's size. He informed that some other person will come to pick it up however nobody came.

On 5th May, 2014 i got a call from shopclues representative asking me to drop the package at bluedart. However the same was not possible for me and i requested her to arrange for a pickup from the delivery address. I was told that a definitive reply would be given to me by the end of the day but i did not receive any information.

I have been continuously inquiring shopclues but i am not getting a definitive reply.

I had also asked them information regarding address to wwhich legal notice is to be served but they refused to provide me the same.

Today as on 7th of May, 2014 my broken printer is still lying with me and shopclues has done nothing to reslove the issue i feel helpless and cheated.

May 1, 2014

Regarding 12835599

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are checking the concern and getting this resolved on urgent basis. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us ASAP.

chefravi

Apr 30, 2014

complaint 12835599

Shipped-Anirudh, Apr 25 11:50 AM:
Dear Ravi,

Thank you for shopping with ShopClues.com.

This is with reference to your query regarding your order no. 12835599.

We really apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to you from our end. As we were checking, our concerned team has already been making a constant follow up with the courier company. It is requested to please allow us another 48 hours.

For further assistance kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help

Best Regards,
Customer Support Team
Anirudh

R a v i, Apr 23 05:59 PM:
dear sir/mam,
i have not yet received the product
according to dtdc tracking number
its showing
it has been delivered on Bangalore
where as my shipping address is 306/c, sector 5, steel plant quarters
vishakapatnam 530032
pls do let me know the status

On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 11:54:32 +0530 wrote

ShopClues Support, Apr 23 11:54 AM:
Dear Ravi,

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our courier partner has confirmed that your order has been delivered to your address as indicated on their website.

We assure you that we have escalated your concern to our logistics department for further investigation and you will receive due updates on the proceedings. Meanwhile, we are arranging for the proof of delivery (POD), which will be sent to you within next 7 business days.

For further assistance kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help

Best Regards,
Customer Support Team
Suneel

R a v i, Apr 23 06:12 AM:
dear sir/am

i have not yet received the below order

Order Detail
Order Number
10 Apr 2014
06:30 PM
Order Date
Delivered
Order Status as of 16 Apr 2014, 01:35 PM
Current Status
What does status Delivered mean?
This order has been delivered to the address provided on this order.
Shipping information
This order is shipped via DTDC. The tracking number for this shipment is m04327695. To track
this package goto http://dtdc.com/index.asp and enter the tracking number shown above.
Need help? click here to refer our frequently asked questions and self-help tools.
Purchase Details Ships to: vishakapatnam Andhra Pradesh Paid Using
VISA Debit Card issued in India(All Banks)
Product Quantity Selling Price Subtotal
Breast Up - Breast Enhancer
Sold by:India shoppie
Hassle Free return in 10 days(Read More)
1 Rs.844 Rs.844

ShopClues Support Team.

Apr 29, 2014

Regarding 12875153

Dear Rohan,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are taking regular follow-ups with the courier partner to get this sorted on priority. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us ASAP.

Rohan Gaglani

Apr 25, 2014

undelivered product. Order no-12875153

I had placed an order from shopclues on the 12th of April 2014.The delivery was expected to be on the 22nd of April with the product shipped on the 16th of April.
But to my dismay I lost all the tracking details of the product on the 22nd and have no idea where it is !
Called the call center about 5 times, the calls costing me about 50-60 rupees in total; and have still not received any details of my product. All they say is that they'll let me know in 24 to 48 hours.
I tell them that if they cant deliver the product to atleast cancel the order so that i can buy from somewhere else, they say it cant be done.
i dunno how many tickets they logged from my side.
I have been left hanging by this company . Never shopping from shop clues again.

Rohan Gaglani
aggarwalsach

Refund still not processed

Order #12298171
Blackberry 9300 Mobile handset

First of all old product has been delivered in place of brand new, shopclues claims 10 days buyer protection, it took me 12 days atleast for reverse pick up of product, from last 15 days following up for the refund no satsifactory response, every day commitment for another 2 days.

shopclues has very low rated merchants, cheats in other words.

I do not recommend anybody to shop from shopclues, highly unreliable marketplace.

Regarding 12616103

Dear Ankit,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting the concern checked on priority and will share the updates via mail/call. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us.

aniketchari219

account disabled

Fake & fraud company, shopclues have disabled or deactivated my account without informing me and my order 12616103 which i had placed was cancelled, I called them 10-15 times regarding this issue and for activating my account again as it is having 50 clues bucks plus 14 clues buck which i will get for refund. Now 2-3 weeks has been passed and they are not activating my account again. When ever i call them they say that request have been forwarded and the query will be solved within 24-48 hours, But NO use, till now my account is not activated.

So i request all the online buyers not to shop on shopclues as shopclues is Fake & Fraud company........Its better to buy from roadside and not from shopclues, At list the road side sellers may solve our queries and issue but not this shopclues. FAKE AND FRAUD company.....
imathi

Apr 21, 2014

Kindly close the Shopclue.com

100% Fake & fraud company. Government take necessary steps to close this online site www.shopclues.com
imathi

Apr 19, 2014

return back my money

I bought 'Bike Body Cover with Carry Bag' but that is very poor quality, i made return request on 9th Apr'2014, but no updates after my return request. Nobody come and collect the product and also not yet refund my money. order no.12639703.
kindly return my money asap.
ragini ranjana

Apr 10, 2014

not get my order

i have not received my order and on seeing the status,it is wrriten that the order is deliverd,it is a fake site,they take money and not deliver the order.my order no. is 12665599,and on complaning i havent get any response
Tulsi varsani

Apr 5, 2014

be fast

Please fix it as soon as possible beacuse it been a more than 1 n half month... i really feel bad for my self...ease fix it..take it seriously...
And if u cant fix it Refund me my money fast

Apr 4, 2014

Regarding 10587821

Dear Tulsi,

We are working on your concern and getting it sorted on urgent basis. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us at the earliest. Kindly accept our apologies for the experience you had.

Tulsi varsani

Apr 3, 2014

order #10587821

order #10587821
dear shopclues team
kindly fix my problem...
either fix it or i want refund