Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

vinay_ kumar

Defective Mobile

I purchase a Mobile X485 online from snapdeal After only 5 Month
Mobile is Not Working so i go to Service Center But they
are not giveing any service this Product and saying that service of
this Product is already closed before 6 Month from Micromax
Please Tell me if this product is defective and no support from
micromax why you are selling Defective Product this is completely
forgery
and you people are not honest for your customer and only one purpose
is your that make customer fool . Kindly Resolve
My Concern otherwise i will go in Consumer Forum .

Details are following
Order #7727825
Order Date: 18 Oct 2013, 10:01 PM
vinay_ kumar

Defective Mobile

I purchase a Mobile X485 online from snapdeal After only 5 Month Mobile is Not Working so i go to Service Center But they
are not giveing any service this Product and saying that service of this Product is already closed before 6 Month from Micromax
Please Tell me if this product is defective and no support from micromax why you are selling Defective Product this is completely forgery
and you people are not honest for your customer and only one purpose is your that make customer fool . Kindly Resolve
My Concern otherwise i will go in Consumer Forum .

Details are following
Order #7727825
Order Date: 18 Oct 2013, 10:01 PM
Product Quantity Unit price Subtotal
Micromax x485 (Black Red)

Vinay Kumar

Regarding Note N7000

Dear Tulsi,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the order details with us so that we can get this checked & revert. For other assistance reach us at http://www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

Tulsi varsani

Apr 1, 2014

received fake phone

Hey i had ordered note N7000 Rs. 17000 from shopclues. i got duplicate model and its also not working .i complained That i have got fake mobile. then i sent back the product and now they are the motherboard is Defected. but i that was not my fault.

totally fake selling company.

Apr 1, 2014

Dear Ashvini,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to shipping concerns, the product has been sent back to us. We have processed the complete refund against your order. Please expect the credit within 2 weeks in your bank account.

ashvini121

Mar 31, 2014

@ShopClues
After your reply on 27th March on this forum. I got another email from shopclues support today and they asked for feedback.
What the heck? Today 31st March and still I have received my refund and you guys are asking for feedback. Sure, I will do first resolve my issue.

Mar 28, 2014

Regarding 12074049

Dear Namrata,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused in response to the received product. We have noted your concern and getting this checked on urgent basis. You will receive timely updates on the registered contact details.

Mar 28, 2014

Dear Himanshu,

bkhimanshu

Shipped Counterfeit product

Shop clues is a sham company. They are selling duplicate products in the garb of OEM. I bought a Nokia Bluetooth Headsets, which cost me 1325. When I got the product it was in a NOKIA packing, no where written that it is a duplicate product or as the ShopClues put it High Quality Copy. The product did not work as the headsets were not pairing up with any of my Bluetooth ( Laptop, Ipad and Mobile). After observing the quality I realized that it is a duplicate product. I asked them to return the product and refund me the amount. But instead they again shipped me the duplicate product. Which is again not working. There Customer Care is one of the most rude/obnoxious customer care I have ever talked to. Through the discussions they hung up on me and refused to take my calls. I requested them to either refund the money or send me a original product which there site is listing. I even offered to pay the difference amount, but they were not open to reason.
Their argument is that on the website it is clearly mentioned it is a OEM product. So they assume everyone should know what OEM is. Frankly I did not know that OEM means duplicate product. Even then how they can compare the price of a duplicate product with an original one and claim you are saving 62 percent. How can they make this comparison. This company must be taught a lesson for defrauding the Customers.

Himanshu Gupta
nimnil

“AVOID THIS COMPLETELY ”

AVOID AVOID AVOID..Order Issues-12074049. I received a wrong product. I told them to replace my order asap. I called up many time regarding the same , everytime they told me that they arrange a call back in next one hr , but nobody get back to me . I spoke to manager call Mr Sanchit Sharma who promised me that by end of the day , he will call me, but again same thing happened. Nobody called me up.'' TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE''

Dear Ashvini,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern and getting this sorted on priority. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us. For other assistance, reach us at http://www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

Regarding 11419347

Dear Praveen

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are getting the concern checked and will share the plausible resolution ASAP.

praveen666

Mar 26, 2014

not refunding money even after the returned product

my order no is: 11419347 and my return id : 217141 (created on 25 Feb 2014, 10:46 AM)

I recieved a counterifiet fake product (whey protein supplement) from shopclues more than one month back and created a return request for it.
after hundreds of phone calls and the proofs i sent they agreed and asked me to return the product.
I then got a mail that my refund has been initiated and my return request on their website was completed.
But I DID NOT get any money back. they have cloesed the return request also and got the product back also.
Now everytime i call them they tell me they will look into the issue. But they are not refunding my RS 6500 even after taking back the fake product and completeing the refund request.
Could you please help.
and also could anyone tell me how I can approach consumer court for the matter.

Praveen
ashvini121

Mar 26, 2014

Order 11968447‏

I have ordered this item 12 Mar in purchase I have used clue bucks as well. I didn't get any update from Shopclues on this. I follow up on 18th Mar and get to know they can not ship my product. Reason: They couriered it some other location and no they can not courier it to me again. I asked for refund. My clues bucks reset to 0. And refund they mentioned will do once they will receive product in hand. They got product 19th and as per rule they suppose to refund my amount in 4-5 days. After follow up no response Today 26th Mar no response from shopclue. Today logged new ticket no. 756605.

I had worst experience with Shopclues. I will never gonna use this site for shopping nor will suggest anyone.

Mar 20, 2014

Regarding 11741403

Dear Ananya,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are coordinating with the courier partner to arrange an urgent delivery of your order. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us.

daman singh

Mar 19, 2014

wrong item shipped

shopclues shipped me wrong item from that i order and when i want to return the item shopclue don't replay
Ananya Gupta

Mar 17, 2014

It is not yet delivered

I was suppose to receive my parcel by the 14th march,2014 but still haven't received it i would not like to accept the parcel anymore.
My order number is - #11741403
And tracking id - 59212281122

Mar 14, 2014

Regarding 11554803

Dear Jeet,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting this looked at and will share the updates on registered contact details. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us ASAP.

Jeet Singh Rawat

Mar 13, 2014

SHOPCLUES FRAUD COMPANY

This is to inform all person that I have purchased a samsung note3 on 26.02.2014 from your website and I received a mail on 03.03.2014 that your product 11554803 has been shipped and the tracking number for that product is ############ via Fedex. But I checked that the product already delivered on varanasi, U.P. to Mr. Abdul Salam. That product has been delivered wrong address because my address is D-88 sourabh vihar new delhi-110044. Then I called your customer executive that Please resolved my query and He registered my query 728735 on 04.03.2014. But till date we yet not received any product and my money from your side. Please resolve it with-in a week. If you will not able to resolving my query or my money then I will file our complaint in Delhi consumer court.
So, Please revert back as soon as possible.

Mar 11, 2014

Regarding 11419347

Dear Praveen,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We are getting this checked and will share the timely updates with you. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution ASAP.

praveen666

Mar 11, 2014

not returning the fake product

Order Number: 11419347
Return Number: 217141
Product: On Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey 10lb

I got a counterfiet whey protein from the website. I sent them images of the pictures also and all the proofs that it is unauthentic.
So it came under the return/refund category.I called shopclues and they told me that they would get me arefund/replacement with the authentic product.
But now its been 2 weeks since i registered a complaint. And Ive called their customer support 10 times..Evertime they tell me that I'd get a solution in the next 48 hours. But they never get back to me.
It was worth 6500 whey protein health suppliment and now I can't use it , since its unauthentic and has sand grains in it, which if i consum, I can have serious health issues. But these people arent replacing it either. and I dont know what to do now.

Praveen
abhijeet168

Mar 6, 2014

Regarding Optimum nutrition Serious Mass 12 Lb - Shopclues

Thanks at least somebody replied

my Order No 11608843 (Optimum nutrition Serious Mass 12 Lb)

its 3rd day over after my complaint

in email it was written that shopclues will resolve it within 2 working days. Not sure how many extra days i need to wait
drssraj

Mar 6, 2014

Order no 11339297

I am receiving same response for Order no 11339297 from last 10 days. Can you give any concrete time to resolve this issue?
Shashank

Mar 5, 2014

Regarding 11339297

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are already working on your concern and will share the plausible resolution ASAP.

Mar 5, 2014

Regarding Optimum nutrition Serious Mass 12 Lb

Dear Abhijeet,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We request you to share the order details with us so that we can get this checked & revert with the plausible resolution. For other assistance, reach us at www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.